Best Kisser in BL Drama

yojichan

Hello everyone! :hamtaro-005 (6):

We have our fair share of romance and all the things that makes us tingle and cheer and cry and fall in love over and over for our favorite BL stars.

However, who do you think is the best kisser? I'm sure a lot of you have noticed that kissing happens to be one of the most important things in BL but not everyone can seem to pull it off just right. Even some BL actors have resorted to cheating. And doing close mouth kissing. I mean WHAT'S THAT? That's not even kissing at all, right? :9onion70: Kissing is so essential in the progression of a relationship. It's so intimate. I am so picky on this subject. I feel so bad when I see two really hot actors in this most important kiss scene and they fumble on it like pathetic amateurs! For me, that just drops the hotness level to almost to zero. They make me feel like I need to put them through some kissing workshop.

So who do you consider truly deserves the Best BL Kiss Award? The kind of kiss that just totally makes you press the repeat button and freeze frame.

Personally, I think some of the Japanese BL actors should take kissing notes from BL actors in Chinese, Thai and Korean BL drama. Those guys can sure kiss! OMG! :leaf3::Red_fox::5yoyo34::cuteonion57::cuteonion41::banhbao8:

• Like 4

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Sloan

• ShivaDrake

• Last_sky16

I like the way Kim Jae-wook and Andy Gillet kiss in the Korean drama Antique. So hot... both models, both handsome... seeing them kissing would kill any girl! :6onion72: However, I haven't seen them playing in other BL movies, so I can't guarantee they always kiss like that...

10yq6ag.jpg

• Like 2

O____O............

I like all the kisses ....lol

Especially the sweet kisses in Takumi kun, Boys Love, Taikuan Baby....:5yoyo34:

All of them had taken my breath away....AHhh~~

I like the way Kim Jae-wook and Andy Gillet kiss in the Korean drama Antique. So hot... both models, both handsome... seeing them kissing would kill any girl! :6onion72: However, I haven't seen them playing in other BL movies, so I can't guarantee they always kiss like that...

:5yoyo34:Now THAT is worth freeze framing for. I looooooooooooooove Antique Bakery. They did a super splendid job.

When they kissed...I was like...demmit!! THAT'S HOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KISS! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....so good. so nice! so sweet. such passion and they're both so comfortable like they've been doing this a lot. and that's the main thing for us to be convinced that they're lovers.

Gosh..

so sexy yo!

:leaf15::leaf15:

Love it! Love it!

I was rhythmically swaying my arms whenever they kissed onscreen.

• Like 2

It's like Andy loves to kiss him.

Kim loves to be kissed.

That's what makes it so incredible to watch.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

i just loved with the way dai and mao kiss in the takumi...

the kiss not so passionate..

but feels really sweet

• Like 2

Errm....thre's so many cute kiss i've watched but after watched takumi kun pure i think i knew my choice...the hot kiss between misu n shingyouji...^^

both choco feeding n fitting room scene is so hot..

and i love surprise kiss in itsuka no kimi e too which is so cute n thtz my fav part of the movie...

• Like 4

*melts*

yes...oh yes! baba-chan and taiki kissing in the dressing room..oh wow...that's one of the best kissing scenes I've ever seen in a BL movie.

...just kiss...all that passion..that love poured into that kiss is awesometastic and beyond.

i wanna be that dressing room or taiki's shirt. wahahahahahahahahah!!!

• Like 4

*melts*

yes...oh yes! baba-chan and taiki kissing in the dressing room..oh wow...that's one of the best kissing scenes I've ever seen in a BL movie.

...just kiss...all that passion..that love poured into that kiss is awesometastic and beyond.

ahhaha...lol yojichan sounds like a pervert...>.

Thtz mean u'll see Taiki changing his clothe and even pants....ahahaha

but....sounds like a gud idea to me....=.=

why not right????......ahahaha

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

It' a difficult question to answer!

I like the kis between Misu and Shingyouji in 4 film

The passionate kis in movie FROZEN FLOWER

The sweet kis of GII x TAKUMI in the end of 3 movie

• Like 1

*melts*

So true! Best kiss in a BL is the kiss between Baba-chan and Taiki in the dressing room! So hot! I never get tired of watching that kiss. Also the candy swap kiss. Omo that makes me shiver just thinking about it

rabbit13

• Like 1

So true! Best kiss in a BL is the kiss between Baba-chan and Taiki in the dressing room! So hot! I never get tired of watching that kiss. Also the candy swap kiss. Omo that makes me shiver just thinking about it

rabbit13

That was chocolat... here is post I did about that chocolat...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I think I see that some where but I don't go out at all now so I don't know when I will get that chocolat... --;;;

• Like 2

That was chocolat... here is post I did about that chocolat...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I think I see that some where but I don't go out at all now so I don't know when I will get that chocolat... --;;;

Im a chocolate addict...i really hope i can find the chocolate somewhere at my place...=='''

maybe i could trr to re-act the scene with my friend...lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Well I'm a huge fan of A Frozen Flower so I think this is where I should say a picture says more than a 1000 words...rabbit13

FF004.jpg

AFrozenFlower2008DVDRipDivXEnglishSubbedCD1-Filmikzdivx_001449322.jpg

AFrozenFlower2008DVDRipDivXEnglishSubbedCD1-Filmikzdivx_001433390.jpg

Frozen Flower! I'd forgotten that one, that is such a hot kiss. I also love the kisses in Formula 17. When they start kissing in the doorway and kinda work their way into the bedroom. So sexy! LOL

:Red_fox:

• Like 1

ooomooo I really agree with everyone here I love the kisses in Takumi Kun, Mao and Daisuke are one of the best couple in BL that's why the chemistry is so real and the kisses looks so cute and sexy. Antique Bakery the same I love Kim Jae Wook and the chemistry with Andy is overwhelmed just see this I love this video:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I have two categories for this.

In Asian BL dramas, it has to be Mao and Daisuke in the Takumi-kun series.

And then my favorite of ALL TIME, is the smexy Gale Harold (the man is actually straight!) and Randy Harrison in Queer As Folk US version. And this is why XD The clip is age restricted so you need to have a YouTube account to watch it.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...