Dominated (Pigeon x Wolf) [18+]

WolfDog12

Basically, this will take place after graduation when they are in the working world.... and by that I mean right after high school where MC went straight to work instead of going to college (so if you want to have your character in college then that's fine).

Anyway, MC is trying to balance having a job and trying to find a mate, however he has a hard time with both because his job doesn't like that he is basically taking a week off every month to deal with his heat and every mate he tries to find doesn't work for him.

He ends up meeting YC at some point maybe at work or something (If you have any ideas let me know) and YC thinks that MC is basically his "destiny" (More or less what every Alpha thinks when they come in contact with an Omega.) Even though MC rejects YC, you'd continue to try and push it. Once when he goes into heat, MC's best friend (A beta) tells him he won't help any more and that he will not help with MC's heat so MC is left to suffer on his own, however, While he was in his apartment alone trying to calm down, YC comes over and finds him in heat and loses himself to instinct.

I know you don't mind rape and forcing yourself on others. Also, in order to keep MC from just running away, would you mind if we did something like a prisoner thing but where his leg is chained to something (Or it can be a collar and a chain that's also pretty awesome.) so he can move around only a given area?

[/hr]

anime_guy_anime_boy__png_render__by_koriy18-d8et2ij.png

Name: Moriyo Sega (Last first)

Position: Omega

Family:

Mother: Omega (Female)

Father: Alpha (Female)

Background: Sega was raised in a nice and loving family but got right to work after high school. He had more of an interest in learning to be a good wife so when he found the perfect mate, he could live a nice life as a stay home mother. The only major problem was that the suppressant pills had little to no affect on him so when he took them, he would continue to give off his heat pheramones. Apparently this was hereditary and Sega's mother and grandmother both had this same problem which was why he needed some extra help and his bet friend started helping him with his heats.

[/hr]

"I'm just saying, I want to be able to find an Alpha who can protect and provide... Once I find a mate I can quit and simply stay at home and raise the kids. So, until then I will continue to improve my skills as a wife," he explained to one of his female coworkers as they finished getting ready in the back to go on shift.

She simply shook her head, gave a simple response and the two walked out ready to wait on customers. Sega went to one of his tables and smiled happily, "Hi, thanks for coming to Anteki, my name is Sega and I will be your waiter. Have you decided on what you would like to get? I can take your order for you as soon as you're ready!!" He stated in an almost too happy tone. Something about it almost seemed fake. The waiter simply twirled his pen between his fingers and got ready to right down the one customer's order.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

Name: Alicio Cain

Appearance: Icy blue eyes, blond (almost white) hair. Tall and lean but muscular.

Position: Alpha

Family:

Mother-Omega Male

Father-Alpha Female (deceased)

Siblings- 2 older sisters, 3 older brothers all omega

Bio: Alicio was the first Alpha born to his family and so was given the task of being the next head of the family. His family runs a successful jewelry company, but also has strong ties to the mafia. Alicio was raised to succeed in both sides of their business.

The resentment from his siblings and the forceful teaching methods from his mother ended up giving Alicio a somewhat warped personality at a young age.

Alicio sat in a quiet corner of the coffee shop, twirling a pencil in his fingers as he looked over his homework. He looked up as the waiter approached his table, meeting the male's gaze for a moment. His eyes wandered down the other's body, enjoying the shape. After just a brief look he made eye contact again and smiled sweetly. "Good afternoon Sega, I hope your day has been going well"

He picked up his menu and scanned over it before handing it out for the waiter. "Why don't you just bring me your favorite drink and snack? There's too many lovely options for me to choose on my own."

"Then how about today's special, The strawberry short cake goes really well with our black coffee. Just enough sweet to counter the bitterness!" Sega didn't care for people asking about his favorites. Every time they asked he just gave people different suggestions that he typically liked but only because so many things on the menu were so good.

With that, Sega took the order and the menu and walked towards the main part and placed the order to be made. After, Sega simply turned and worked with another customer. Thankfully he mostly dealt with Betas but even they found the omega attractive. Sega simply laughed it off. Of course, one of his other Alphas tried groping him thinking she was entitled to do so. Thankfully another waitress stopped her, it was the same one that started shift with him. "We have a strict no touching the staff policy so if you cannot follow it then please leave," She explained and walked away earning a thank you from Sega.

The omega then finally returned to the customer in the corner and placed down his coffee and cake. "Please enjoy, if there is anything else I can get you don't hesitate to ask," he stated before walking away again.

"Thank you very much Sega" Alicio smiled up at him sweetly as he was given his cake. He had noticed the way the other customer has groped Sega, and it had made his blood boil. Just from the short interaction he had begun to feel possessive over the waiter. He focused his attention on his homework, slowly eating his cake and drinking his coffee as he did. But out of the corner of his eye he watched for any sign of his waiter being harassed so he might be able to protect him.

Thankfully, the waitress's threat to kick out anyone who broke the rules of touching stood strong and no one attempted to touch Sega again. However, there was the lustful stares from each person that found Sega adorable, which really was most of those in there. The only reason the owner never stepped in was because of all the customers he got by keeping Sega out front and close to the customers. It sucked that he was being used but at least the owner was willing to over look the time off every month for his heat because of it.

Alicio finished eating and drinking just about the same time he finished his homework. He packed everything away and waved Sega over. He gave the other man a bright smile. "I actually do have one more thing I'd like to ask for if it isn'[t too much trouble..."

Sega looked over to see he was being flagged down so he hurried over with his pen and paper in hand. "Sure, what can I get for you sir?" Sega kept that adorable smile on his face as he was ready to write the order. Though, there was a dark feeling about this. He'd have to be careful just in case.

Alicio gave the waiter his most sweet and friendly smile. "I'd like to ask you on a date. Just dinner at a nice restaurant, nothing in private so you don't have to worry about an ulterior motives." he lightly brushed a strand of hair back out of his face. "you can think about it if you'd like"

"Sorry sir but I really shouldn't be dating my customers. If that is all, here is the bill." Sega placed the bill on the table and turned to walk away. "55 points" He mumbled to himself as he continued to get food and dish things out to customers. The omega had this thing about mentally ranking his potential mates and the higher the rank, the higher chance they had with him. Out of a hundred, 55 really wasn't all that high. Sega hated when they were too straight forward. Beating around the bush was no fun but that was too crazy. I mean... right in the middle of his work place.

Alicio's eyes narrowed as the waiter walked away. What did he say..? Was that some sort of score..? He put down exact change for his bill and then a tip of $55 along with his business card. "In case you reconsider" He wrote in the blank space. "Only the assertive can truly provide and protect you" he wrote on the back side. He stood up and left the cafe, keeping a gentle smile.

Sega finished what he was doing around went back to collect the bill only to find the massive tip. He couldn't deny that it was amazing that this man had that kind of money but to be paying for Sega's attention? Was he some kind of prostitute? Still.... "66 points" he mumbled to himself and took care of the money as well as kept the business card not looking at it yet. The omega then went about his job working hard.

Alicio returned the next day, again bringing his homework from university. As soon as he walked in he began to scan the room for any sign that Sega was working. If the man wasn't there then he still planned to stay. But it would be best if he could see the other again.

That day, Sega had called out sick finding himself feeling really under the weather with his heat having returned. The owner understood and realized it was going to be a rough week without him. The omega then called his friend begging for help. Thankfully, he came without any issues and went right to helping. His friend was a Beta so they were able to have sex without Sega getting pregnant. It was a good thing because Sega really needed the help since the suppressants he took barely worked.

Alicio came to the cafe every day. He was always very friendly with the staff and gave large tips. Trying to gain good favor with the people close to Sega. It would make it much easier to seduce Sega. While he got closer to the other employees, he had also hired someone to find out where Sega lived and the details of his personal life.

Sega lived alone in a small apartment pretty far from his parents now. He moved to the area where his friend was still going to school. It was convenient because it was so much easier to get a job here than back home. The omega got through his heat with daily help from his friend and was able to return to work without any problems. Thankfully, it hadn't been that bad this week so he could wait another 3 weeks or so before going into heat again.

Alicio didn't do anything with the information he had gotten about the man. He simply kept coming to the cafe, waiting to see Sega again or hear any news about him from the other wait staff. He was completely set on making Sega his.

Right at 12, Sega came out from the back and got right back into the swing of things without missing a beat. The omega was just as friendly as ever but every alpha in the room was very turned on by him. He still had lingering pheromones from his heat and it was making all the alphas restless. Thankfully, his beta female coworker was there acting as the perfect body guard. She fended off every alpha that stared lustfully. She could smell the pheromones but they didn't affect her that way.

Alicio arrive at the cafe at his usual time and greeted the other employees. He smiled brightly when he noticed Sega. "Oh, hello again. How have you been?" He could feel his desire rising from the scent of the other male, but was able to keep it perfectly hidden. It looked as if he didn't notice anything different about the waiter.

"Hello again Mr. Alicio... Er... sir...." A whole week at home and Sega couldn't help but look at the card. He read the messages and it was clear that had thrown him off today. "I'm sorry I don't have any more tables open in my section but I'm sure Aya will take good care of you." He bowed and turned away to hurry along. The beta that was guarding him walked over.

"You can sit in my section if you want or you can wait ten minutes. As soon as a table opens up I can put you in Sega's section. However, you better not touch him because I'll kick out any regular that breaks the rules," Aya explained. She clearly wanted to help get Sega and this Alpha together because they seemed like a good match. Besides, Alicio seemed to have enough money to provide for an omega that wanted to be a house wife.

"Thank you Aya, I would be happy to wait a few minutes for a free table" Alicio brushed his hair back out of his face. "And I promise not to lay a finger on him. I don't think that sexually harassing him is the way to his heart. He laughed softly

Although he may have already gotten the wrong idea about me"

"I'll let you in on a little changing room secret, he certainly doesn't hate you and is just on the fence about calling you. Though, I'm sure he decided to call once he got off today." She smiled and turned to a customer calling. It only took 7 minutes for a table to be cleared in Sega's section and while many others were requesting him, Alicio was at the top and was first sat. Though, Sega was pretty busy so it still took him a few minutes to get over.

"I'm sorry about the wait, Sir, what can I get for you," He saw who it was and couldn't help but avoid a bit of eye contact. Why was he suddenly getting shy now?

Alicio happily took his seat and looked over his menu. He looked up at Sega with a bright smile. "Hello again, I'd love to take some time to chat but it seems that you're a a bit too busy for that. I'll just have a cafe latte and the cheesecake with raspberry sauce"

Sega couldn't even find himself enough to be able to reject the request for some time to talk. Instead he just said, "I get off at six." The omega placed the order and continued working hard for the next 6 hours only stopping for a quick break around 3.... why was this alpha so passionate about him? "81 points," he mouthed silently to himself out back as he was getting off work. Sega's friend came back getting off as well and saw how lost in thought he was. "Just give him a call," She stated making Sega jump. "You're kidding right?!"

Alicio had to hold back a cry of joy when the omega told him what time he would get off. He finished his homework and food, and left, once again leaving a large tip. A few minutes before 6 he returned and waited for Sega just outside of the cafe with a small gift bag for him.

The omega finished changing and decided to take his coworker's advice and give Alicio a call. He grabbed everything and when heading out, he notice the alpha just standing there. " I didn't think you'd actually be here," he explained. Sega pocketed his phone and walked over. "I read your message... on that card.... also, you really shouldn't tip me so much....don't you think that's going a bit over board?"

• Saga locked this topic