Must Read

Neko-chan

What yaoi must every so-called yaoi fangirl/fanboy know before they can officially call themselves a fangirl/fanboy of yaoi? :msn_red_fox 7

I have my own ideas of what they are but I'm just curious to see what you have to say. :msn_red_fox 3

• Like 2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misakixusagi

• sarah3161

• reika101

• Kasamatsu

i'd saaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy......

viewfinder and junjou romantica

i feel its must know to be able to fully call urself a yaoi fanboy/fangirl

• Like 5

Maiden Rose ... & all Inariya Fusanosuke's works : Chrysalis, Blue Nathanael, Close your eyes, Giglio, Rakuen no Izumi, Zion no koeda, Hari no hana

Viewfinder

Ze

Love Mode

Koisuru Boukun

Kawaii Akuma

YMKM

JR

:2yoyo6:

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

lol i think ill be classed as one seeing as ive read every BL manga on animephile.com more than once lol , and most on emanga.com plus i own bout 130 yaoi books my room :D plus ive seen more or less all the animes 2 lol

u defo have to read JR and haru wo daieta ^_^

• Like 1

lol ive just noticed that ive already commented on this thread a while ago(like 2nd ) , lol sorry guys , my brain is not wrkn today! ^_^ shows i didnt read it properly

• 6 months later...

Haru wo Daite Ita, Veiwfinder, Zetsuai, The Royal Fiancée, The Tyrant Who Fell In Love, Maiden Rose or any of Inariya Fusanosuke's works, Ze, Love Mode, Koisuru Boukun, Kawaii Akuma, YMKM, JR, or many of the others...the only anime I have really read out of that list is Junjou Riomantica, but I have also read Crimson Spell, Madness, Welcome to the Chemisty Lab, A Gentleman's Agreement Between a Rabbit and a Wolf, Totally Captivated, Love Stage and a couple more.

So by your list I don't really classify as a yaoi fangirl, but I have read some that aren't on the list, so...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

For me, there are : Takumi Kun Series, Junjou Romantica, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Okane Ga Nai & The Royal Fiancee...

But I believe it would still be a lot of Yaoi manga is as good as I mentioned earlier...:hamtaro-005 (22):

for the newbie that never read, I suggest Mousou Electricity it's comedy and soft, after that when you start to drawn in the yaoi world, viewfinder koisuru boukun is awaiting for you rabbit8

• Like 1

MUJIHI NA OTOKO

Junjou Romantica

You're My Loveprize In Viewfinder

Maiden Rose

sorenari no shinken nan desu

royal fiance

I'm gonna be the extremely lame one and say that if you've read/watched at least one yaoi and liked it then you can call yourself a fan.

• Like 1