Leslie_LC

Thank you so much for wishing me well. I really appreciate it very much.

That's too bad, there isn't any English translation for the Drama CD. I will re-read the manga that is available and get whatever I can find online of the other volumes even if it's just summaries. I have read some already like the summary for the latest Takumi-kun 5 movie that is based from. :)

When I write fanfiction, I do realize I could go anywhere I want to take the story with. However, I am very particular with being faithful to the characters as much as possible. That plays a very important aspect in my writings. I can manage to put them in different situations or timelines but I want to keep them as true as they were originally characterized by the creator of the series. That is part of my tribute and expression of love, admiration and respect. :)

Well I do write... only in Korean... and only the original story...

I have same principle... that is one reason I'm not into fanfic much...

Well most of Misu and Shingyouji relationship basis on Misu truth the Shingyouji but never to show... --;;;

and Shingyouji being faithful to Misu no matter what...

Well Misu just don't show himself to other much...

I is best student to every one... but, he is just bad at expressing himself to other...

May be because he just don't want to get hurt... But, if you build up you emotion inside...

It had to come out once... that is how Misu twisted way of showing Shingyouji how he feel...

Even he don't realize himself... --;;;

If Misu don't truth Shingyouji... he will never let Shingyouji come near him... --;;;

Also, Misu and Gii can't stand for each other is because they are to much alike...

Just act different but emotional and all the inside of it... I think they are same...

Gii meet Takumi chang him... Misu in other hand he met Shingyouji... but, he is still afraid to get hurt...

Misu think too much and Shingyouji is type that just do... don't think too much...

But, some time he start to think, he alway get wrong idea... --;;;

He is type that should not think... --;;;

But, from all that Shingyouji's faithfulness to Misu never change... like a big dog... ^^;;;;

That is my thought about Shingyouji... ^^

You might know all ready on this... if not... I wish this help you on your writting... ^^

I have watched Pure yesterday and Misu is totally hawt!!! and Gii too ~ Wow, those two seme(s) are getting hotter and hotter over time :)) Can't wait to see them in the 5th movie ~~

Although I didn't pay much attention to Misu in the 3rd movie, I really like Misu and Shingyouji in Pure. Their kiss is so passionate

I love Takumi expression when he heard that Sagara-senpai once had a crush over Gii, so cute LOL

Off to watch Pure again :D

Misu in 3th movie was just lick of him... so he wasn't that show up...

But, at Pure Misu and Shingyouji is the main story line... so they should shine in this movie...

Well Misu and Gii are alike any way... not out side... --;;;;

And not like Mao, they have more experience... so they could kiss like that...

Well how you look at it... to Sagara-senpai think Gii is cut... --;;;

But, to Takumi... he never thougth some one could like Gii in that way... --;;;;;;

Any way... We all can't wait for the 5th one...

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• athrun08

Final day of "Rainbow Day 10"

Well to day they didn't do any Q&A...

But, they had some one special...

The screenplay the writer Hiroko Kanasugi-san... ^^

He talk the untold story about "Rainbow Glass" and message to the all the views.

- "Rainbow Glass" episode;

First detailed hehind the story how that "Rainbow Glass" has been chose.

They aready talk about how the "Rainbow Glass" has been created...

But, that wasn't all the story...

When they start to think about 2nd Takumi-kun series,

first thought is with Takumi-kun series story to go for.

Most writers, before they star writing the script,

they do rough synopsis of the plot (like writting a summary of story line)...

Where the fact are "Rainbow Glass" are not only story they had...

they also had another candidate (he don't remember there were only these two pieces or more...

also the time line between the 1st and 2nd can go too close-that is what they saying not 100%)...

ScannedImage-15.jpg

After repeated consultations with producers,

when they saw Megumi Makoto draw of the "Rainbow Glass" is

the story that most bring out what Takumi-kun series all about...

That led to the conclusion this might be the one.

In fact, when the work was completed, cast, director, everybody in the staff finished with great works

He and other thought this episode is really good.

The other works that didn't make it... he said he will only secretly made that in his head.... --;;;;

That was joke he did... I just hope he don't do that kind of joke again...

ScannedImage-14.jpg

To everyone - the fans -

He never thought they will go for Takumi-kun series 5th...

Is all thinks to all the fans warm support and he was thanking for that...

Thank you!

He keep try not to distorting the original story of Takumi-kun series as possible,

but, same time try to put his imaging of the story at same time...

For the script meeting there were 3 producer... one woman in it...

They had fun doing the meeting... That is part I am not get it...

The word woman producer used or the why she use made effect on meeting... good way or bad way.... --;;;

Well, at the "Clear blue sky" he used much of original as possible,

also add the line that he think might be better to act out to bring out more...

That he will cherish this script he's been making.

(Last line... I don't get.. so I skip... --;;;;)

NEWS.jpg

Tomorrow, a special edition of "Rainbow Glass"

everyone's favorite scenes will be announce... ^^

• Like 2

huwaaa....

mao really cute...

loved his ekspression..

and agree that misu and shinyouji really have a lot experience than takumi..

they really looks care to each other..

but can't express it well

huwaaa....

mao really cute...

loved his ekspression..

and agree that misu and shinyouji really have a lot experience than takumi..

they really looks care to each other..

but can't express it well

The Mao-kun that time was only 17 years old... so young and so pure... ^^;;;

The experience I mean was the kiss... --;;;;

Mao-kun was unexperience when he join the Takumi-kun series...

but, other... they are they are about the age they should had some experience... ^^;;;

So when Misu & Shingyouji scene more passionate...

Even when Mao and Dai was doing kissing scene...

Mao was all tense... so Dai-chan alway lead... It really show... --;;;;

Well for people love Pure so much...

I was going around and find the big pic of the 4 Pure picture...

That you see so much...

But, it is big... you could used as your computer background... ^^;;;;

pure-sub.jpg

pure-sub1.jpg

pure-sub2.jpg

pure-sub3.jpg

For the first one... somehow it was bitmap for... so I chang to jpg form... so it isn't good as other... --;;;

And somehow if you get from here the size is big as it should be... --;;;

The size should be this 2142X1428, but come out 1023X682...

So any one want biger size send me a message... where to send...

I will try to send it to you... ^^

The Mao-kun that time was only 17 years old... so young and so pure... ^^;;;

The experience I mean was the kiss... --;;;;

Mao-kun was unexperience when he join the Takumi-kun series...

but, other... they are they are about the age they should had some experience... ^^;;;

So when Misu & Shingyouji scene more passionate...

Even when Mao and Dai was doing kissing scene...

Mao was all tense... so Dai-chan alway lead... It really show... --;;;;

maybe because he is so youang at that time..

also takumi really a shy person..

and it match with mao..

or that what i felt...

loved when gii seem to can't win against takumi

Well I do write... only in Korean... and only the original story...

I have same principle... that is one reason I'm not into fanfic much...

Well most of Misu and Shingyouji relationship basis on Misu truth the Shingyouji but never to show... --;;;

and Shingyouji being faithful to Misu no matter what...

Well Misu just don't show himself to other much...

I is best student to every one... but, he is just bad at expressing himself to other...

May be because he just don't want to get hurt... But, if you build up you emotion inside...

It had to come out once... that is how Misu twisted way of showing Shingyouji how he feel...

Even he don't realize himself... --;;;

If Misu don't truth Shingyouji... he will never let Shingyouji come near him... --;;;

Also, Misu and Gii can't stand for each other is because they are to much alike...

Just act different but emotional and all the inside of it... I think they are same...

Gii meet Takumi chang him... Misu in other hand he met Shingyouji... but, he is still afraid to get hurt...

Misu think too much and Shingyouji is type that just do... don't think too much...

But, some time he start to think, he alway get wrong idea... --;;;

He is type that should not think... --;;;

But, from all that Shingyouji's faithfulness to Misu never change... like a big dog... ^^;;;;

That is my thought about Shingyouji... ^^

You might know all ready on this... if not... I wish this help you on your writting... ^^

Thank you so much. This will surely add to the characterization of their characters in my writing.

I do get that vibe from Gii and Misu that they don't seem to get along very well. It was really obvious since Bibou no Detail. I think that's what impressed me so much of Misu is that he's not the least bit intimidated of Gii. I think he's the only one who could threaten Gii like that by snatching Hayama from him and that sent Gii running like the wind.

And yes I do agree that though they have so much in common that they clash. But they're sweet on the inside and very devoted.

I like how you described Misu and Shingyouji. I think they overanalyze themselves too much. Heheh! So cute!

Well for people love Pure so much...

I was going around and find the big pic of the 4 Pure picture...

That you see so much...

But, it is big... you could used as your computer background... ^^;;;;

OMG!!!! *HUGSSSSSSSSSSIESSS*

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! *bows*

I am soooooooooooper happy and melting with the images. So big! So wonderful! Waaaaaaiiii!!

I wish I can use them as desktop on the PC but unfortunately the PC isn't just mine to use and I don't like being asked too many questions either if you know what I mean. Heheheh...

But thank you for sharing. I am falling in love again. I feel so inspired. They're so CUTE!!

maybe because he is so youang at that time..

also takumi really a shy person..

and it match with mao..

or that what i felt...

loved when gii seem to can't win against takumi

Well Mao-kun was the image every agree as Takumi any way...

I think Mao-kun unexperience was good point to be as Takumi...

Even Takumi has dark past but still he had pure heart...

That part of Takumi and Mao-kun as still pure in his heart at time match...

And age was what Takumi should be... ^^;;;;

Well Gii was the one who love Takumi first... so Gii's weak and strong point is Takumi...

That is why Gii will never win Takumi... ^^;;;;

I loved "Pure" The acting was amazing. My favorite parts in the movie was Arata-san being like a counselor "of love" to everyone. lol. Like how he was giving advice to both Yoshizawa & Takabayashi. I thought that was funny.

And even tho in the second movie Mao didn't have "experience" in the kissing and lovey department, I actually think he did pretty good for a first timer. He wasn't that bad. lol ^_^ Good job Kyouske

@Yojichan: In Bibou no Detail, I thought we got an answer to why he didn't like Gi. When he and Takumi became roommates in an early part of the movie, as I recall he was saying stuff about Gii not being social enough. Like he didn't like Gii's whole attitude towards things? I didn't completely get it and then when I watched Pure, I got it.

When Sagara-sempai was greeting Gii, Gii acted like he didn't want to be bothered and hang out with the rest of the upperclassmen. And he didn't give much respect to Sagera either, when he should since he's younger. That scene told me that Gii is in his own little world. He's popular, rich, handsome, but he doesn't hang with the cliques. So that's where I think Misu hates him. Probably thinks Gii is arrogant. (I hope I made sense in my explanation)

• Like 1

I loved "Pure" The acting was amazing. My favorite parts in the movie was Arata-san being like a counselor "of love" to everyone. lol. Like how he was giving advice to both Yoshizawa & Takabayashi. I thought that was funny.

And even tho in the second movie Mao didn't have "experience" in the kissing and lovey department, I actually think he did pretty good for a first timer. He wasn't that bad. lol ^_^ Good job Kyouske

@Yojichan: In Bibou no Detail, I thought we got an answer to why he didn't like Gi. When he and Takumi became roommates in an early part of the movie, as I recall he was saying stuff about Gii not being social enough. Like he didn't like Gii's whole attitude towards things? I didn't completely get it and then when I watched Pure, I got it.

When Sagara-sempai was greeting Gii, Gii acted like he didn't want to be bothered and hang out with the rest of the upperclassmen. And he didn't give much respect to Sagera either, when he should since he's younger. That scene told me that Gii is in his own little world. He's popular, rich, handsome, but he doesn't hang with the cliques. So that's where I think Misu hates him. Probably thinks Gii is arrogant. (I hope I made sense in my explanation)

yeah..

i think that's made sense why arata hate gii..

but, in the end he helped them right??

maybe because he want takumi to be able smile again..

and the one that can make him smile is gii..

also takumi is the one that can change gii

yeah..

Yea I agree, he helped him only because he cares for Takumi.

Thank you so much. This will surely add to the characterization of their characters in my writing.

I do get that vibe from Gii and Misu that they don't seem to get along very well. It was really obvious since Bibou no Detail. I think that's what impressed me so much of Misu is that he's not the least bit intimidated of Gii. I think he's the only one who could threaten Gii like that by snatching Hayama from him and that sent Gii running like the wind.

And yes I do agree that though they have so much in common that they clash. But they're sweet on the inside and very devoted.

I like how you described Misu and Shingyouji. I think they overanalyze themselves too much. Heheh! So cute!

OMG!!!! *HUGSSSSSSSSSSIESSS*

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! *bows*

I am soooooooooooper happy and melting with the images. So big! So wonderful! Waaaaaaiiii!!

I wish I can use them as desktop on the PC but unfortunately the PC isn't just mine to use and I don't like being asked too many questions either if you know what I mean. Heheheh...

But thank you for sharing. I am falling in love again. I feel so inspired. They're so CUTE!!

Good that I could helf you... Well Gii and Misu are so different in the view of other people...

But, go deep inside of them... they are same... just Gii is more open up then Misu now...

All because of Takumi... But, in other hand... Misu... he should be more truth to his feeling...

Don't try to cover it up... We can see your feeling... ^^;;;;

I knew you will like it... ^^

I think I know what you mean... even my notebook I can't use any BL background...

my niece and naphew are came into my room all the time...

so I had same problem as you do... --;;;;

For Misu to giving advice wasn't that odd thing... He is the president of studen counsellor...

And who are bad at love(romance) in real life, is better in theory...

So it isn't that odd for Misu to give advice to thoes two...

I just hope him to use that theory in himself... --;;;;

Also, Mao... well you did saw from making... he didn't do that for himself...

It was help of director and Dai-chan...

Mao got tense when he got close body... he make duck mouth...

So director had to talk to him... and the bed scene...

Director was explain about how should he be act in the scene and the motion and so on...

Mao said "Ah, Soka"... it mean he understand...

Director and Dai-chan was smile and Dai-chan said "Cute!" ^^;;;

He had to work to get that much... --;;;

Mao work hard, but with out the good teacher it couldn't come out that good...

That reason... I thank director Yokoi to do this movies... ^^

Gii and Sagara-sempai... Well Gii had to react that way...

Sagara-sempai was going after Gii for some time...

In Gii point Sagara-sempai is bother some... So he just don't want to do any thing with him...

For Sagara-sempai even Gii's cool shorlder is cut to him... --;;;;

In Misu point Gii is the guy who had some thing he want but don't want...

Also what you said do effect the Misu don't like Gii...

Well Misu is not easy person to understand any way... --;;;

yeah..

The person who love more can win other...

Gii is the one who love first...

Also, Gii made Takumi cry and made feel bad once...

He had to make up for it...

And what you said is also true... ^^

They need each other to make them complet...

For Misu to giving advice wasn't that odd thing... He is the president of studen counsellor...

And who are bad at love(romance) in real life, is better in theory...

So it isn't that odd for Misu to give advice to thoes two...

I just hope him to use that theory in himself... --;;;;

Also, Mao... well you did saw from making... he didn't do that for himself...

It was help of director and Dai-chan...

Mao got tense when he got close body... he make duck mouth...

So director had to talk to him... and the bed scene...

Director was explain about how should he be act in the scene and the motion and so on...

Mao said "Ah, Soka"... it mean he understand...

Director and Dai-chan was smile and Dai-chan said "Cute!" ^^;;;

He had to work to get that much... --;;;

Mao work hard, but with out the good teacher it couldn't come out that good...

That reason... I thank director Yokoi to do this movies... ^^

Gii and Sagara-sempai... Well Gii had to react that way...

Sagara-sempai was going after Gii for some time...

In Gii point Sagara-sempai is bother some... So he just don't want to do any thing with him...

For Sagara-sempai even Gii's cool shorlder is cut to him... --;;;;

In Misu point Gii is the guy who had some thing he want but don't want...

Also what you said do effect the Misu don't like Gii...

Well Misu is not easy person to understand any way... --;;;

The person who love more can win other...

Gii is the one who love first...

Also, Gii made Takumi cry and made feel bad once...

He had to make up for it...

And what you said is also true... ^^

They need each other to make them complet...

Question are you the owner of the youtube videos with the makings? ur explanations are similar ^_^

But even tho he had help he still did a good job

Even tho Sagara Sempai was trying to get with him, Gii still was still rude. Showing respect to someone older is important in Japan(and Korea as I'm learning) Sagara said "No compassion for older students whatsoever.." at the end. So that gave me the impression Gii is like that to other upper classman as well. I dunno, I just wish the manga's gave more of a back story because the "Gii character" is so mysterious. You get bits and pieces of his background in the manga, but not enough. As a viewer I want to know why is Gii like that towards people, (except Takumi and Akaike of course). Why he dislikes hangin with the "in-crowd.." etc. Someone should do a really good fanfiction. A Gii origin fanfic...that would be cool.

I re watched Bibou no detail. Okay so Misu mentioned Gii doesn't appreciate others, does not like having fun, etc. That's why he dislikes him. Okay I disagree with Misu on the appreciating others. Gii is very helpful to underclassmen, I wonder why Misu thinks these things? See, that's why as a fan I want a back story on the whole Misu and Gii relationship. That would be awesome and fill many plot holes. ^__^

hehehe..

but,now i want to watch the making...

i wonder what they do in the making..

hope that there's other who want to share making video of takumikun...

with engsub or not...

btw,couldn't agree more with hama71..

misu only good at theories..

but,when it come to himself,he can act like that..

maybe he just confused to act likes someone who falling in loved..

or don't know how to do it

hehehe..

with engsub or not...

Here is the download links for Making of Takumi-kun 2 and 3, HQ with no subtitle. I found this by searching on google so I didn't know where those links come from to credit.

Making of Takumi-kun 2: Niji Iro No Garasu

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Making of Takumi-kun 3: Bibo no Detail

Its still interesting to watch though, but I hope someone will sub it soon because I really want to know what they were talking and laughing about~

edit: I just found Making of Pure too :D

Making of Takumi-kun 4: Pure

• Like 7

Question are you the owner of the youtube videos with the makings? ur explanations are similar ^_^

But even tho he had help he still did a good job

Even tho Sagara Sempai was trying to get with him, Gii still was still rude. Showing respect to someone older is important in Japan(and Korea as I'm learning) Sagara said "No compassion for older students whatsoever.." at the end. So that gave me the impression Gii is like that to other upper classman as well. I dunno, I just wish the manga's gave more of a back story because the "Gii character" is so mysterious. You get bits and pieces of his background in the manga, but not enough. As a viewer I want to know why is Gii like that towards people, (except Takumi and Akaike of course). Why he dislikes hangin with the "in-crowd.." etc. Someone should do a really good fanfiction. A Gii origin fanfic...that would be cool.

I re watched Bibou no detail. Okay so Misu mentioned Gii doesn't appreciate others, does not like having fun, etc. That's why he dislikes him. Okay I disagree with Misu on the appreciating others. Gii is very helpful to underclassmen, I wonder why Misu thinks these things? See, that's why as a fan I want a back story on the whole Misu and Gii relationship. That would be awesome and fill many plot holes. ^__^

No... I do have YouTube account but I don't post at mine...

The want I say is in the Takumi-kun blog...

I been doing their 10 days of Rainbow...

so that is how I start to know little more...

and also from some of post I saw from some one I know...

First, we all know Gii was born in U.S.A. and grow in U.S.A. most of time...

Also, he was raise up as become a next head of his father company...

If you understand his background then from that you should understand why he is like that...

Gii isn't person to look down to... Also, even he get along with other but only the people he truth...

Gii don't care for others and upper classman... He start get along and taking care other is because of Takumi...

Also, Takumi could get along with other because of Gii...

That mean when Sagara sempai tried to get Gii was time Gii still didn't got together with Takumi...

So Gii didn't care Sagara sampai is upper classman...

to Gii Sagara sempai is just another people who he didn't want to get along...

Yes, in Japan and Korea it is important to be respect to older classman...

But, that did not effect... You have to remember... what do they keep saying about where he came from...

Even he is still in school he have to help his father's work...

He didn't had to come to Japan to study... but, as in movie it was Takumi and Gii's unmei to be together...

Even in Bibou no detail... what Gii did to protact Takumi was show how he been raise...

He had to be above every one even Takumi... that was how he has been taught...

So he didn't knew what will come from that... when even he said sorry to Takumi but still if that happen agains

he will do that again... that explan that he isn't the person we face ever day...

He alway have to take all the thing for himself and not to let other get in his way...

Even it mean he had to stay away from some one important... specially the one he care...

That bit and pieces of his background is the hint... you just have to put them together...

From Bibou no detail, the Gii Misu describe was the Gii before got together with Takumi...

Gii didn't care about other... appresiating other is not in his life...

Everything was there for him... he didn't had to ask for it... people just do it for him...

That is how he has been raise, so he don't know why he had to be appresiate...

until he meet Takumi... everything change... That is why Misu get on Gii's nerves that he will take Takumi...

if Gii don't want to do any thing to Takumi...

Misu somehow testing Gii... That Gii he know will not care for what ever Misu said...

But, Misu somehow knew aleady what Gii will do...

Well to me Misu wasn't hate Gii, he was just irritated by Gii...

To me they are two person who are so different but somehow same...

To other they can see but person itself can feel that... even they just don't know themselve... --;;;

I don't know you understand what I am trying to said but I hope you do... ^^;;;

It's not easy to explain in written words... Takumi-kun series is like story puzzul...

You just have to find each piece and put them together and find the hiden meaning of story...

hehehe..

with engsub or not...

Well his love to Sagara sempai was one reason that he is afraid to love someone again...

He just don't want to get hurt... before you start you aleady have to give up was what he had to do...

So he just don't know how to hander his feeling or more like don't understand his feeling about Shingyouji...

Well the dog and the master is what Misu and Shingyouji relationship now...

Shingyouji seem like that... poor Shingyouji... but, you ask for it... --;;;;

• Like 1

You know watching Pure really opened my eyes to a lot of things about Gii and Misu. They both have very similar personalities, way too similar that they clash. Perhaps in another universe, they would have been great friends but in the Takumi-kun universe, it's just not happening. They don't agree on the ways they handle things especially with the way they treat their lovers for example. While Gii spoils Takumi and is very open with his affection towards him which is so sweet and adorable. While Misu treats Shingyouji like a personal pet which drives me nuts and I love it! hahahahahhaha!!

But they do help each other where their partners are involved. Misu did that for Gii in Bibou no Detail and Gii does it his way in Pure by manipulating the whole dating scheme for Misu and Shingyouji. I really love that. Gii is so cool with manipulating things. I swear Akaike has something to do with it too. I love their friendship.

But in that scene where Gii and Misu become love advisers for Takabayashi and Yoshizawa, the scene for Misu, it was like he was advising more for himself because he was experiencing the distance from Shingyouji and it was affecting him more than he expected. I sensed that while for Gii it was like he wanted Takabayashi to figure out things for himself and also stop hanging out in his room so much. For Gii, he's already settled the issue of distance with Takumi in Bibou. They've understood each other already. They're clearly devoted to each other so Takumi is no longer feeling insecure of Gii's love for him.

That would be such a great fanfic challenge to do but who knows someone might be up to the challenge. Hehehe! I'd like to see that happen too.

For all we know Misu and Gii have some kind of unspoken rivalry between them.

They're not friends but are not enemies either. It's kinda like that.

They will help each other provided that the other does not interfere. And they would do anything for their partners.

I think what binds them is that Hayama and Shingyouji are good friends.

• Like 1

Takumi-kun series is one of the best things that has happened in my life ♥ I'm so in love with Mao ;___;

I think Takumi-kun series is one of well made BL movie I see...

All the casting is perfect and director had great vision and good at what he do... ^^;;;

All the staff work hard... and the royal fan who keep supporte all this time...

Make Takumi-kun series to come all this way...

It is little sad that it perfect Takumi-kun series has to end...

But, I think this is best time to end...

We all still can cherish the Takumi-kun movie...

And let the actors to grow up more to do other role...

Mao-kun... he is so cut... but, also he can be so much manly...

Once you get into his charm... you just can't get enough about him... ^^;;;;

Takumi-kun series is one of the best things that has happened in my life ♥ I'm so in love with Mao ;___;

Thats exactly what I think :D I've been crazy over Mao for almost a month now and I've download all of his clips I am able to find (but without subtitle :

P/S: looking at your avatar I think you're Kpop fan too??? Do you have facebook so we can make friends :D nice to meet you ^^

I think Takumi-kun series is one of well made BL movie I see...

All the casting is perfect and director had great vision and good at what he do... ^^;;;

All the staff work hard... and the royal fan who keep supporte all this time...

Make Takumi-kun series to come all this way...

It is little sad that it perfect Takumi-kun series has to end...

But, I think this is best time to end...

We all still can cherish the Takumi-kun movie...

And let the actors to grow up more to do other role...

Mao-kun... he is so cut... but, also he can be so much manly...

Once you get into his charm... you just can't get enough about him... ^^;;;;

I wonder do Mao and Dai have any upcoming movie/drama project? I want to see them more in movies, esp Gii ~ Dai with glasses is a perfect match that makes him look overwhelmingly hot!! I hope to see more manly side of him

I wonder do Mao and Dai have any upcoming movie/drama project? I want to see them more in movies, esp Gii ~ Dai with glasses is a perfect match that makes him look overwhelmingly hot!! I hope to see more manly side of him

Now they don't have any... Just both of them finish stage performance on 12th...

And they both will do another stage performance...

But, not any drama or movie...

Dai-chan did DVD movie... but, I just didn't watch...

one is to violence and other is not main role and hart do find it... --;;;

Also had violence... but, I remember... on that he wear glass... ^^;;;;

If you want to see Mao-kun...

go this... I did said before that Mao was on Heat up eve...

Only problem is no engsub... and it not drama...

It more like set up talk show... --;;;

Any way try... ^^

For Dai-chan... I can't give you any thing yet... --;;;

I want to see Dai-chan too...

There will be a fifth series of Takumi-kun coming this year August...can't wait to watch it!!

If anyone wants to watch the trailer just go to youtube...

There will be a fifth series of Takumi-kun coming this year August...can't wait to watch it!!

If anyone wants to watch the trailer just go to youtube...

Well the premiere is on June 18th... And the making of 5th Takumi is come out today!!!

And the 5th Takumi-kun series in start Aug. 20 in the theater first...

So when they will released the DVD we don't know yet...

And some one already post about the trailer... ^^;;;

yeah...

we will miss them ne??

that make us want to watch them again...

it's very rare to can saw them in the same movie again..

not sure they want to act in the BL movie again

yeah...

we will miss them ne??

that make us want to watch them again...

it's very rare to can saw them in the same movie again..

not sure they want to act in the BL movie again

Now the last movie making is out...

and premiere in 3 days...

Every things is so fast...

When first Takumi-kun movie out...

Truth is I wasn't that impress on movie...

Well I was love the manga so much that time...

So when I see the first Takumi... I feel little disappointed...

Well they try too much in one movie...

And all the emotion of character didn't show much as I want it to be...

Well but least there is movie about it was how I thought...

And the second movie came out...

I thought what are they doing...

That time... I didn't listen the drama cd yet... so...

This wasn't in the manga was at all... --;;;

But, when I keep watching I just feel the Takumi-kun series I was hoping for was there...

Just story line was little be off for me... but, after hearing the drama cd and

the all the story about rainbow was made every thing explaine it self...

I am so thankful they change director and actor to shot Takumi-kun series...

I don't mean the first cast and director did bad job...

I just saying the Director Yokoi cord and mind match...

And the all the actors did good job on capturing their character...

Specially Mao-kun and Dai-chan...

Well... truth was I wasn't fan of them at beginning... ^^;;;

I just though their are o.k. that's it!!!

Then early this year I start know that they did the theart work...

And saw Tenimyu... Wow... then I start to want to know more about them...

I just found more and more good point about them and that made me fan... ^^;;;

Also, help of one person I just could get more close to them ever...

That don't mean I know them in personally... --;;;;

She is going to give a gift that I made for Mao-kun and Dai-chan... ^^;;;;

So that is what I mean by I feel more close to them... ^^;;;;;

Well if any script they love happen to be come along they might...

But, now they do most theart perfomance... so it will not be in near future...

About BL... It is best to do one good one and not do it...

So I wish they don't do any BL now on...

To us Mao-kun is always Takumi and Dai-chan is Gii...

so... just don't do any BL...

To every one... the special 10 days of Rainbow in blog is out...

but, with my personal heath reason... I will post later tonight or tomorrow(in my time zone... now is past 11am in my time zone) I hope... --;;;;

Sorry for this!!!

If some one want to do, I just say please do so... ^^

Then see you later tonigt or tomorrow... or it might take more time... --;;;;