• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaoi4fans

• Leslie_LC

• Justme

• YLover

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt Shirahane's pain and sadness. :leaf9: This was a very beautiful chapter

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-san! :leaf4:

I like when you described the drawings of Death and I could imagine them perfectly. :hamtaro-005 (19): Death is so badass and scary and hot in the last paragraph of the fiction. :hamtaro-005 (5):

-san

I caaaaaan't wait for the continuation!!!! cheetah6 Will Death manage get rid of the old witch and save Gin? cheetah7

-san

I am curious is they will be able to get out of the dream now that Death saw the hurtful image. cheetah9

-san

I screamed myself into fits of laughter!!! cheetah5cheetah10 This was the best chapter evaaaah! Moooooooore!!!~~ cheetah4

I agree with yaoiforfans this was the best chapter and the funniest. :hamtaro-005 (6): I missed the dream chapter and I read them both together because I couldn't stop. :hamtaro-005 (21): Please post more. :hamtaro-005 (8):

This chapter was perfect, no, almost perfect. It would have been perfect if it had some smutty scene even if it'd have been just in Gin's imagination. >_>" Great story! ^_^

This has been my unlucky day. >_>" I started reading the chapter at work and my boss came in while I was midway. I only managed to get it done after I arrived home. ^_^ I imagined all sort of sexy scenery while nodding at the boss prattles. ^_^

Is it? Today I seem to dislike all I create/do. I am kinda self-conscious about this chapter. =/

Thanks for the comments so far, they really encourage me to write more, @at everyone.

“...Death...damn you...didn't you say...I can't die..you prick....frigging liar..”, or how he'd also say "Dwarf" Lol It was an interesting chapter! :hamtaro-005 (6):

*fans self* The kiss scene was simple and had a unique sexiness especially the moment Kou's hand gripped Gin. Very well done as usual, my dear! ^_^

-san

That hotness!!!!!!!! cheetah6 cheetah16 cheetah10 I can't wait to see if they will do it! cheetah14

-san

Th-...the kiss and th-...the touches!!!~~ cheetah10 I started sweating!!! cheetah8 When will come the full H scene? cheetah1 I'm so excited!!~~ cheetah5

-san

All this sexual tension between them!~~~ cheetah14 Kou just f*ck him already!~~ cheetah12

Ok you are brilliant, simple as. ^_^ I enjoyed all the story up to this point, each new chapter has been more and more mesmerizing. Keep it up my dear. ^_^

It was a great chapter. I'm hoping the H scene is about to start. Am I the only one imagining Kou as an S? ^_^

-san

Soooo good chapter!~ How much patience can Kou have? cheetah6 Just f*ck him already!~~ cheetah10

I don't know how to imagine him. I imagine him both pumping hard and soft. cheetah12