Have any fetishes?

Neko-chan

-Coughed.- Well I like to be beaten ropes chains you know all of that basically bdsm. Im masochistic as well. So yeah Lol. And I thought I was the only one who liked this stuff I was wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shi.No.Tobiko

• sarah3161

• celio

• Shin.

I have a strange fetish with stocking and heels, either a woman or a man- doesnt matter. I'd ravish 'em. Crossdressing is my thing too, I'm so weird. Sry for lame picture but google images are full of explicit ones.

jonathan_aston_contrast_heels_stocking_lycra_main.jpg

• Like 1

Indeed I really like the idea of

1. Teacher/Tutor/Senpai x Student/lower level

2. Bad, 'straight' boy falling for cute, innocent uke

3. CROSSDRESSING GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Reading this thread made me happy, really. I feel normal now XD

So.

I've a thing for crossdressing since maybe two or three months, I don't even know why. A teasing uke wearing a dress always makes my heart beat~ I love it when the uke "tops from the bottom". XD

I like gender bender, too. Yeah. XD And every relationship that involves a certain difference in age (is it right ? Oo) between the seme and the uke, like Senpai x Kouhai or Teacher x Student.

And military uniforms are a fetish of mine too. And kimono/yukata. And bathroom/shower scenes. And dirty things in public places like alleyways/classrooms. And violence, too - bruises, bitemarks that everybody can see in the morning~

On the cute side, I really like virgin!semes too ^^

(Just by reading one more time what I just wrote, I'm feeling weird again)

• 2 weeks later...

Reading this thread makes me feel normal.

Woah. All my fetishes are now mentioned. But I don't think anyone mentioned Necrophilia? Welp. I like necro. Not much tho.

Uhm.. well, i kinda love seme wears a kimono or a teacher suit, tall and not too muscular, short hair, calm in comparison and have a big 'thing' ^^ if u put an example it's Waki on ZE manga and Miyagi on Junjou terrorist :D

I like everything as long as it's done right and the plot is good LOL I even like Mpreg :) So I don't have any particular fetish, I will read everything as long as the plot interests me LOL

my thing is when an uke gone wild and take over the seme. I just love the look in the seme face at that moment. Ah so priceless!

by the way, hand cup, an blindfold is always work for me.

ohlalala~ everyone is so extreme. I like my uke cute not in shotacon way though and I like my seme to be agresive but posessive. Im Sadistic by the wayonion0

• Like 1

Almost anything that involves violence,rape,BDSM,master x slave,demon x angel,demon x human,yakuza x citizen and sempai x kouhai relationships and I'm a sucker for oral sex(see what I did there?? xD)..I also love it when one or both characters have long hair,piercings and tattoos!

• 1 month later...

Rape!! and cute crying, shy, shaking uke's that say stop, but the seme doesnt stop. :msn_red_fox 6 and then the seme goes all soft on the uke and starts being nice.. so cute. :cuteonion57: but generally all rape ^^

anything would be best like masterXservant..but except for bishounens who has a body of a tank with BIG BIG macho body..onion7 i think im gonna vommit by just imagining :6onion72::cuteonion37: its my worst nightmare..really

- - - Updated - - -

YES YES!! Marvelous isnt it foxy3

It would be Master x Servant, Human x Non Human (Demon), Very macho Yakuza and Rich Seme who wear very nice suit~XDDD

I'm a sucker for crying and hurt/comfort things. I can't really explain the crying one but I guess it ties in to the whole warm fuzzies I get upon reading a h/c story ;_; eheh I also like when one partner just takes absolute control (??) hm I can't really explain it but it's the whole 'submission' thing that gets me unghffgfh. ALSO I REALLY LOVE 'FIRST TIME' STORIES, mega kawaii, especially if it's realistic with the whole "man that BLEW" attitude after. And, of course, cliche though it is I adore high school/university AUs, added bonus if it has backstories as to how the two grew up uwu

Yes, rape and bdsm...really love it.. :7yoyo10:

Glasses. I don't care who wears them, may it be the seme or the uke (although preferably the seme)

Sempai x Kouhai

Sensei x Student

Longish hairs on the seme

Explicit bedroom talk by the seme

Furious smexing in hidden places

Furious smexing after one of them is drunk..or both of them, who cares?

Furious smexing in places where there is danger of getting caught

Seme who looks like bad news and bad for one's health and mental stability and chastity

Seme who can REALLY KISS (I think one of the best kiss scenes I've seen illustrated was done by Dee Latener in FAKE)

Uke who fights back...and lose, hahahahahah!!!

Lots of teasing from the seme

Couple wearing hakama

Uke wearing only a fundoshi

Couple wearing bath robes

Seme wearing the pajama

Uke totally naked

Seme still has his pants on

I love how you write all that Yoji-chan...I add one, Uke with apron...so sexy and TOTALLY HOT!! :leaf15:

Yes, Dee Latener is a best kisser, I like him too, and yep..best kiss scene!

But I like sweet intens too.. and when the uke is trying so hard to not let out his moaned...damn, it's makes me horny too.. leaf2 :banhbao8:

• ...glasses
  • dark haired seme x light haired uke [lol idk]
  • long hair
  • piercings ;D
  • master x servent
  • cute innocent uke with a pervert horny seme
  • that bit of struggle the uke puts up at first then submits to the seme
  • hardcore shiz in public maybe rabbit13
  • ...there are lots I cant think of but this thread totally reminds me of Sex Therapist [one HOT smexy yaoi] :7yoyo10:

I have a fetish of BDSM, a rape scene and a master and servant relationship(not wearing an apron kind).

LASTLY, a die-hard MEGANE fan. I have a penchant for men wearing glasses.

I think I have a fetish of master-servant relationship too:) I have fetish of uniforms and love with priests, knights and samurais too:)

i have a few...but i'll mention 2:

after so many friends here on YO teaching me on BDSM i kinda few like trying a little bit now.. hahaha! that's all @nezu, @goki, @sailorrishi and @saga!! i blame you all!!

besides.. i would love some teacherXstudent.. but for real, you know? like.. actually have something with a teacher.. or a boss.. that would be awesome!