Have any fetishes?

Neko-chan

I'm often very into teacherxstudent relationships. I'm also occasionally into shota, incest, forbidden romances between foreign princes and commoners.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shi.No.Tobiko

• sarah3161

• celio

• Shin.

bdsm and rape for sure :p they should do it in bathroom, table, kitchen counter or unusual place. . .

sometimes i see handcuffs, blindfold ropes and chain are very fascinating, if its pair maybe it would like sadisticxinnocent but then again i always like raped neko!uke to begin with, just when they eras shivers then goes-oh sorry, me and my bad bad imagination runs wild :p

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my ;D Here I go with my dirty little turn-ons~! XDD

--start--

I love military uniforms, they are fine. I could all day about them. It is just so sexy =7= I cannot get enough of it. And police uniforms >w> -drools-

When you add glasses~!

Actually a pretty face is a must have XDD

Hetalia baby. They complete all three, you have guys with pretty faces, military uniforms/police uniforms, and glasses. =7= Don't get me started on Sweden~! HE IS FINE.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

BLOOD

but I also like BDSM and incest.

Tough Ukes and Hidden-Anguish Semes are very good too :D

Oh, and sexual + emotional tourture.

• Like 3

uwaaah my fetishes have all been taken!! but i especially like bathroom scenes, disheveled kimono/yukata...yumm i love that one , and seme with with longer hair too! deep kisses and uke asking for more themselves without the seme pushing him is also one and then the seme tends to get kind of sadistic because he gets excited...

Guest FujoshiFTW

It seems like I have a glasses fetish since most of the characters I like in manga/anime (both yaoi and normal) are mostly megane-danshi.

Bondage, ropes, handcuffs, chains, wips, BDSM, teacher x student relationships, semapi x kouhai relationships, incest (just not twins), and ukes who fight back~

A lot have been mentioned already.

So I guess, it's my turn to give a list? XD

I love exhibitionist/voyeurism and sexing him up looking through the mirror.

Biting to leave marks, Bruises in Compromising Places

A really tasty Phone sex

Coming without being touched

Body jewelry/piercings

Everything with leather

Lap sex/Uke riding on top

Water sports and food play

Agressive and feisty neko!

Dirty talking and lots of foreplay...

Bottom line is ...

you cuff 'em, tie 'em up and make 'em come. XD

• Like 1

Hmhmhm...I'm not sure if I have a fetish....

Unless it's character type.

For example the rascal (Like Rin from Togainu no Chi) character getting protected/abused X3

Anything with these type of characters in terrible situations is good. :hamtaro-005 (5):

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ohhhh, cat-boys. You pull their tails XD

and s&m. geez.

also I like to see biseinen in like, panties and maid outfits...

anyone else?

Violence, either against the seme or uke, doesn't matter as long as there is something physical going on, doesn't even have to involve sex either. Bondage, restraints, gags anything that causes discomfort or physical pain . . . safe word . . . what's that? :cuteonion46:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
I don't know what more to say, everyone already said all the good stuff *.*

So many fellow sadists

Well then, let us ramble a bit...

Rusty chains, ties tightly wrapped around thin but strong wrists, black leather spiked collars, deep carved scars, sharp knives, cutting, blood, licking lips, saliva down the chin, hard kissing, teeth clashing, red swollen lips, slightly disheveled hair, slamming against walls, glass breaking, feet stepping on glass shards, ripping clothes, scratching flesh, tattoos, hands roaming, groping, slamming against shower stall, water droplets falling on sweaty skin, blood washed down, open wounds burning, harsh words, rough breathing, low and husky sounds, hot steam filling the bathroom, wet bodies sliding against each other..! :5yoyo32:

--

Sorry 'bout that...

:cuteonion50:

Love it! :leaf15::7yoyo10:foxy3 (the last one is me hugging you for coming up with something as awesome as that)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hands. Hands. Handsssssss.

Making out with lots of touching is more appealing to me than actual intercourse. I DON'T KNOW WHY EITHER, IT JUST DOES.

Also applies to fingering, which still makes my maiden heart soar~

...Oh, wait, not just fingering. Whenever the seme inserts something that isn't his...thing?(BWAHAHAHAHAH)...like the gun scene in Viewfinder, hnnnnnnnnnnng

Food isn't bad either. Mmmmm~ Strawberry short cake, whipped cream, aphrodisiac candies, me gusta.

And then there's the thing with the predefined "Semes must always have darker hair than the uke" mindset. I mean, what is up with that?? I can barely feel anything for a manga that has it otherwise, urgh, this post is making me hate myself.

Is angst a fetish?

Oh wow, there's already lots of good, yummy lists in here. I'll had my own if that's ok~

- choking's got to be first (I have the biggest choking fetish *__* In mangas, in fanfictions, wathever, it always kills me *O* Like that last bonus scene from Viewfinder 5 I believe. Or lots of scenes from Kiriwar x Gunzi Togainu no Chi doujinshis. Just thinking about it, I've got shivers.)

- slapping (with the kind of slap-uke moans-slap-uke moans harder kind of dynamic, just for slapping or during sex)

- any kind of violent hate sex actually (not rape, much more like ennemy characters going at it, including a battle for who's going to be on top)

- age difference (not as in shota, but with characters let's say 20 and 40 years old)

- oyaji (well that goes without saying because of the last fetish. Bonus points for older men with sexy facial hair like only yuki Shimizu knows how to draw : think Aoe Shougo from Love Mode)

- older, more experienced, in control uke (with an "I don't know what I'm doing, I've never been with a man" type of seme, it's the perfect match)

- tongues (kisses where you see the tongues, licking scenes where you can clearly see the tongue and the trail of saliva, etc.)

- non-stereotypical graphics (meaning mangas where you don't know at first glance which character's the seme. It's even better if the mangaka's got you fooled and the seemingly seme ends up being uke *.*)

- glasses (that's my weakness both in mangas and in real life XD)

• Like 2

I'd prefer the kind of uke that reject the seme by words but accpet him by his body and heart , MuHuHuHu ~ Am I too soft?? LOLZ ...

• 2 weeks later...
u guys

u guys

i loooooovvvvvveeeeee the one wit the blindfold

b/c the uke doesn't know where the seme will touch his body next

so the uke is reallllllllyy sensitive an nervous

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:hamtaro-005 (23):rabbit4:leaf15::2yoyo6::Red_fox7::cuteonion41::banhbao29::D

YES!!! I love that too

i have a weakness to older men (it runs in the family) ^_^

me to I always did! well It didnt run in the family lol what do you mean by that? not for me but YES older guy with younger uke I love it

Fetishes aye?

Hmm Sweet has a lot of fetishes. I'm a naughty girl. Yes I am. *Nods head*

Let me list all of the fetishes that I can remember:

Master x Slave

Bathtub Sex

Hardcore/Rough

Tongue Piercings

Lip Percings

Long haired ukes (Yummy!~)

Sex in a dark alleyway

BDSM (Oh freaking yes!)

Sex on the beach (Which rarely happens)

When the ukes scream in pain/joy (Makes me tickle all over)

69 position between the uke and seme(Refer to the Hide and Seek manga for details :p)

Prince and servant relationship

I like em fresh from the shower as well as the beach

Ruffled hair and shirtless Semes are born to get attacked

I love when the semes that give blowjobs (So enticing)

Threesomes! Foursomes if you may. (Which is rare and so steamy hot!)

Prison sex is a must

Sex with fantasy creatures (Like Valds other half. Oh yea, he's a smutty one)

Strangling during sex

Sex when two rods can fit in that tiny bud (Oh yea it happened before)

Foreplay (Who doesn't like it?)

Ukes cosplaying before sex (Yum!~)

Ukes with a muscular chest (I'm talking about you Asami)

I can't remember anymore but that's my random fetish rant right there. ^^'

- any kind of violent hate sex actually (not rape, much more like ennemy characters going at it, including a battle for who's going to be on top)

- older, more experienced, in control uke (with an "I don't know what I'm doing, I've never been with a man" type of seme, it's the perfect match)

- non-stereotypical graphics (meaning mangas where you don't know at first glance which character's the seme. It's even better if the mangaka's got you fooled and the seemingly seme ends up being uke *.*)

This. Seriously *o*

• Like 1

...I have a lot so I'll try making it short since eveyone seems to have already posted such good things~

BULGES! I really like the look of bulges A LOT and when they get rubbed :cuteonion57:

Dirty phrases~ when I write lé yaoi, and it may start to become tedious, I just throw in some foul language and it makes me want to keep writing :leaf4:

When I do very simple roleplays (just a sentence or two or three) people have actually said they really like my dirty talk ♪:5yoyo34:

Slapping @w@ I know someone already said it, but I'll just...resay it @-@;; mostly, possesive ass-slapping, like 'you're mine, bitch >: o' or sexy face-slapping like 'I bet you like it rough~'

Eeeeeh...OH! This is more or less a yaoi thing, but I really like when men have good thighs :Red_fox:

People like Uruha from the GazettE or Shou from Golden Bomber c: ♥

SLUTTY OPEN-MOUTHED TOUNGE KISSES ANYONE~? rabbit8

And that's all I can think of for now c:

(By the way, whoever said that thing about the blindfold *is lazy* that's so true!!!!!)

People like Uruha from the GazettE or Shou from Golden Bomber c: ♥

SLUTTY OPEN-MOUTHED TOUNGE KISSES ANYONE~? rabbit8

Uruha thighs... i lost track of the world in that moment!! xD ahahah *drolling*

and those kisses... sweetie! i'm with you!! damn!!! hot and slutty!! ^^

It may sound weird but i don't have many fetishes... i think...

well... probably roleplaying! that may be interesting... :p

Fetishes aye?

Hmm Sweet has a lot of fetishes. I'm a naughty girl. Yes I am. *Nods head*

Let me list all of the fetishes that I can remember:

Master x Slave

Bathtub Sex

Hardcore/Rough

Tongue Piercings

Lip Percings

Long haired ukes (Yummy!~)

Sex in a dark alleyway

BDSM (Oh freaking yes!)

Sex on the beach (Which rarely happens)

When the ukes scream in pain/joy (Makes me tickle all over)

69 position between the uke and seme(Refer to the Hide and Seek manga for details :p)

Prince and servant relationship

I like em fresh from the shower as well as the beach

Ruffled hair and shirtless Semes are born to get attacked

I love when the semes that give blowjobs (So enticing)

Threesomes! Foursomes if you may. (Which is rare and so steamy hot!)

Prison sex is a must

Sex with fantasy creatures (Like Valds other half. Oh yea, he's a smutty one)

Strangling during sex

Sex when two rods can fit in that tiny bud (Oh yea it happened before)

Foreplay (Who doesn't like it?)

Ukes cosplaying before sex (Yum!~)

Ukes with a muscular chest (I'm talking about you Asami)

I can't remember anymore but that's my random fetish rant right there. ^^'

i though i didn't have much fetishes...

well sweet! you just made wish i was a fucking guy so that i could do all that stuff!!!

i refrase my other post!

i have many fetishes!!! those above but with a me!!! eheheh

just add: plus Shiro!!! :p

*Blusinhg* naughty naughty me...

i though i didn't have much fetishes...

well sweet! you just made wish i was a fucking guy so that i could do all that stuff!!!

i refrase my other post!

i have many fetishes!!! those above but with a me!!! eheheh

just add: plus Shiro!!! :p

*Blusinhg* naughty naughty me...

Hehehe~ >w0