• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shi.No.Tobiko

• sarah3161

• celio

• Shin.

EVERYTHING IS MY FETISH. (as long as it's handled well)

seriously. the only one i remember disliking so far is scat.

but everything else? come at me bro.

-Bondage

-S&M

-Dark hair

-Dark eyes

-Rape

-Demons

-Red eyes

-Gold eyes

-Necrophilia

-Guro Yaoi

-Suffocation

-Master/Slave

-Cock Rings

-Horns

-Tails

-Wolves

-Reptiles (Snakes, Lizards, Crocodiles, Alligators)

-Rimming

-Cream Pies

-Death in general

-Skeletons

I just... like a lot of things <____>

S&M, moaning and crying uke, dirty words, saliva and much more :o

I really like sexy long-haired seme's. And those cute ukes that are so innocent >:)

And a lot more onionn6

Hmm... I have too many fetishes, so it is easier to point out which one is not my fetish...

Here we go (the level of my fetish is significant with the list, up to below):

- Uniform (police, school, military, etc.)

- Suit (Don't we love men in suits?)

- Black silky hair

- British accent

- Deep voice

- Tom Hiddlestone (He's my fetish, alright... Totally a fetish...)

- Emerald Green eyes, deep green like the color of forest

- Blood Red eyes

- Golden eyes (with a touch of cat-like feature)

- Heterochromia

- Boyfriend's shirt

- Age gap (Older seme, younger uke)

- Nice neck

- Nice collarbone

- Arabian clothes

- Yukata

- Demon

- Teasing Seme

- Love marks on visible places

- Ghost touches

- Biting

- Scratching lover's back

- Opening the uke's legs

- Scars (on back for seme, thigh for uke)

- Slow and sensual stripping the seme's clothes

- Master/Slave or Master/Butler or Maid

- Elf

- Werewolf

- Vampire

- Really, just beautiful humanoid mythical creatures (perhaps, minus the Angels, because they are too pure... Fallen Angel, or corrupting the said Angel is another story though...)

- Muscle (But none like that in Dragon Ball... I prefer something like Free! or Kuroko no Basket...)

- Sex against the wall (hence, the muscle)

- Public sex (Not outdoor, I mean, imagine the discomfort... More like, public library, school, office, etc. You get the idea...)

- Honey on body

- Sex in water

- Mafia or Yakuza seme

- Doctor

- Trailing on someone's backbone... while kissing

- Threesome (Ohohoho~)

- Glasses (But I kinda wear one, so it is a little bit inconvenient?)

- Nekomimi

- Light Bondage (Just to restrain some movement like fur-covered cuff, plus point if it is a tie, well... suit fetish)

- Blindfold

- Incest (But not twincest. That's kind of arrogant, and... narcissistic...)

There are more, but oh well...

• 2 weeks later...

man in vest is the best~~~ :hamtaro-005 (1):

I love vest for all kind~~ It's a weird fetish, I know, but I prefer gentelment style or at least, a servant one :hamtaro-005 (23):

There are so many. I could be here all day listing them. But, I suppose I could touch on just a few. In no particular order...

-power exchanges and positions of authority

master/slave, superior/subordinate, etc. generally the more controlling the better. also older seme, younger uke

-marks on the body

old scars, fresh bruises from passion, bite marks, scratches down the back

-biting

with or without the marks, its still super sexy. As an extension, vampires.

-tears

a fetish for crying is called 'dacryphilia.' Yes, I like it enough I even know the name...

-delinquents, bad boys, thugs, etc

Pretty boys are good too, but the ones with the 'bad boy' image and maybe a troubled past are just about the sexiest.

-Rape

Predators attacking strangers not so much, Semes pushing a relationship over the edge into sex with a uke who isnt quite ready or willing...thats something else.

-strength

Its not the muscles, too much muscle is well, just too much, definitely no bulgey super muscle men. But the ability to hold someone down, or up (against a wall for instance) or carry them with ease is a definite hotness.

-blood

I'm not talking blood baths here. But when the blood highlights the uncontrolled level of passion or the edge of violence/danger that is present.

Okay, really...I'm just gonna stop here...there really is so much more.

In the end I guess it comes down mostly to the three P's

Passion and Power mixed with just the right amount of Pain. There are many ways to create that perfect blend and I could ransack my brain all day coming up with even more, but there you go.

There are so many. I could be here all day listing them. But, I suppose I could touch on just a few. In no particular order...

-power exchanges and positions of authority

master/slave, superior/subordinate, etc. generally the more controlling the better. also older seme, younger uke

-marks on the body

old scars, fresh bruises from passion, bite marks, scratches down the back

-biting

with or without the marks, its still super sexy. As an extension, vampires.

-tears

a fetish for crying is called 'dacryphilia.' Yes, I like it enough I even know the name...

-delinquents, bad boys, thugs, etc

Pretty boys are good too, but the ones with the 'bad boy' image and maybe a troubled past are just about the sexiest.

-Rape

Predators attacking strangers not so much, Semes pushing a relationship over the edge into sex with a uke who isnt quite ready or willing...thats something else.

-strength

Its not the muscles, too much muscle is well, just too much, definitely no bulgey super muscle men. But the ability to hold someone down, or up (against a wall for instance) or carry them with ease is a definite hotness.

-blood

I'm not talking blood baths here. But when the blood highlights the uncontrolled level of passion or the edge of violence/danger that is present.

Okay, really...I'm just gonna stop here...there really is so much more.

In the end I guess it comes down mostly to the three P's

Passion and Power mixed with just the right amount of Pain. There are many ways to create that perfect blend and I could ransack my brain all day coming up with even more, but there you go.

I've just realized that some of my fetish is the same with your... So, I believe my type of seme would likely be the same with yours? Lol :p

The ones that have * by them, are my most favorite:

x Rope

x Chains *

x Handcuffs

x Bondage

x Gags

x Hand(s) around neck *

x Candle wax

x Blood *

x Pelvic Line *

x Knifes

x Rape *

x Master/Servant *

x Naughty Nurse

x Furious Sex *

x Against the wall *

x Girls shorter than me

x Roleplaying (RP)

(I'm 6'0 which isn't a problem.)

I have a lot of fetishes, the list can go on and on. xD

I guess I can state some of my fetishes here:

*shackles and chains

*whippings

*blood

*knives, scalpels and razor blades

*choking

*feet

*neck line

*hair pulling

*collar and leash

*mistress/pet

*rape

*anal

*toys

*guys taller than me (I'm only 5ft)

*doggy style

*gags

*blindfolds

My goodness....there's more but this is a good start to what I enjoy

Lol

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
.. some serious fetish you have there XD

Mine is.. ummm I like to keep things in order and somehow when I decorating something, it always end up in family color.

:hamtaro-005 (5):

I noticed that a lot of ya'll are kinda sadistic. Well... I'm more of an M.

Here are my lists!

In Yaoi

-Sensei/student where the teacher is Uke.

-BDSM

-Uke blows seme and seme pushes his head down unexpectedly, making the uke choke.

-Glasses. Glaaasssesssssss....

-Licking.

-Extensive tongue kissing scenes

IRL

-Guys who are taller than me (I'm 5' 7")

-That position where it's doggy style, but your chest is flat on the bed and your back is heavily arched.

-Gagging, especially if it makes you drool.

-Guys with big hands

-Being dominated

-Getting tied up

-Blind folds/noise blocking headphones

-Spreader bars

• 4 weeks later...

I AM NOT ALONE!!!!!

My biggest, hugest fetish: Rape which follows the totally hot seme comforting the uke who does not recover right away. The uke experiences some nightmares and stress---possibly worse things depending on how bad the event was. (Really, I like what comes after it. .__. ) (But goodness, for the love of everything good in this world, if you share this fetish with me, I beg you to message me, especially if you like playing uke but I can work with it if you're seme! I'm seke that leans towards seme but still seke non-the-less. )

I guess I like the psychology that goes with the whole event---the emotions, the thoughts...ect.

Please understand that any fetish I may have is purely during a roleplay or watching/reading Anime/manga. I have no interest in them in real life.

Masterxslave, teacherxstudent, demonxhuman, black hiar, white skin, tan skin, blue eyes, gold eyes, vampire, werewolf, wolf-boy, cat-boy, merman, doctor, bondage, chains, rope, handcuffs, cages, blindfold, spanking, whipping, beating, biting, scratching, rough kissing, fingering, touching, leather clothes, fishnet clothing, collars, skirts, sharp knifes, guns, toys, non-toys as toys, blood, licking lips, drool, bruises, tongues, long hair on head, no hair on body, screaming, moaning, disheveled hair, red swollen lips, panting, sweat, begging, crying, blushing, seme has pants on while uke is naked, ripping clothes off, virgin ukes, thin/lithe body on uke, shaking, piercings, arching back, struggling, age-differences, abduction/kidnapping stories, angst, blackmail, trauma, mpreg (not so much a fetish but I do write it from time to time ) victorian style clothes, noble boy, prince, perfume, (as in, freshly out of the shower, the shampoo/conditioner/soap ect ) emo boys, goth boys, cosplaying, double penetration, gags, hurtcomfort, xxx on a table, xxx on a counter, xxx on a bed, xxx on a backally wall, xxx in a bathtub, xxx in water, cowboy (uke is on top of seme ), wooden bedposts, candels, threesome/foursome, foreplay, tentacles, masturbation, British accent, deep voice, doggystyle...

I'm not a bad person though! I'm actually rather nice! ...Unless I'm roleplaying. Then I can be whatever character I need/want to be. ^^

Really, my fetishes once more are only for roleplaying purposes!

Please don't judge me. ;~;

Wow wow I have quite a few kinks, to be honest.

(* are favorites.)

- Crossdressing*

- Light bondage

- Blood

- Shibari*

- Uniforms*****

- Master/Slave

- Teacher/Student*

- Shotacon (for the most part)

- Semes with piercings

- Embarrassment

- Dubcon

- Sex where both the uke and seme are nervous about it

- Animal features (cat ears, etc)

- Androids/AI (Think Chii from chobits or Clear from dmmd?)

- Glasses******

- Senpai/Kouhai

-Tan lines

- I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting

• 3 weeks later...

twincest, if possible, or the seme wearing glasses where he's the boss and the uke with worker, a doctor with a patient and the more grafic the scenes, the better!

*giggles* Just reading everyone's fetishes is enough to make me think I'm sane. haha.

I am self-confessed masochist so BDSM is on my top list of fetishes. I just love when the uke is being tied up, ganged, gagged, punished and the likes. Also it's not limited to physical pain. I'm a fan of stories that mostly bring heart aches to the uke and in turn can make me cry and feel the protagonist pain too.

Double penetration of course is given as you see I'm really a pervert just like everybody else. LOL.

I can't say no to ukes who are being forced/raped.

Oh gawd how can I forget that I adore and will die for sadistic semes! You know when the guy is really really possessive! There are two types of those in my category. One, the obvious seme bastard who can't even bear his uke being stared at and definitely loses his control and will try to eliminate every single guy around the uke. The other one doesn't openly express his possessiveness but plans evilly. He might be torturing the uke slowly in a way that the uke will think the seme doesn't like him at all.

Seme should always be bad-ass and cool! But those clean, corporate men is a big yes too!

I love biting and sucking so very much that it can bring me to edge!

I have so many fetishes that I don't even know how to say it all. Haha.

I forgot if i ever comment here.. :p

well..yes i have some fetishes i guess..if it pointed to the love scene or kinds of it there were so many such as bdsm stuff...well..i like some kinky stuff.. :D

But as for me, my biggest fetishes are vampire esp the fangs...it's the reason why i always love to see a person esp man if he/she has a canine tooth that it looks like a vampire fangs..:leaf15:

And wrinkle...dunno why...i always thought that a man with wrinkle on the eyes's side looks charming for me..and when he smiled...it makes him even better..more charming and handsome..

But after i watched Takumi-kun series...and i began to love Dai and Mao-the actors of Takumi-kun 2 - 5- more and more...i have another fetish... Daichan's Hand and Mao's neck...hahahahaaa...now whenever i saw their hands and neck...i go crazy with lots of wild imaginations... rabbit1rabbit1rabbit1 :leaf15:

i have .... aaaa i like it when the uke is so pure and know nothing , and the seme need to force him to make it clear that he want him , adn of course the uke will struggle 'till he melt with the love the seme give . hahhahaaha rabbit8can someone give me the tittle about this genre maybe rabbit0

Haha, I guess it's some sort of preference, but I prefer a seme-like uke, so taller than the seme and definitely more seme-like in everything. And seke, which is a term I just realized exist.

This is it, I am mostly a fluffy person.

I have some pretty weird ones myself. First i want a really dominant seme. Due to m past i've grown into someone most people confuse with a seme. I like having my hair and head played with *purrs when someone pets his head*. The thought of being tied helplessly on the bed and even "punishment" are great. I have more but they devolve into perverseness that astonishes even me.

• 2 weeks later...