Top Posters In This Topic

• Shi.No.Tobiko

• sarah3161

• celio

• Shin.

Crossdressing Uke

Small danty feet(I don't know why.O:)

I am a total sadist!

I love,wipe chains,rape,biting,leather ect!!

Semes with glasses

long hair

and alot of other things!

- - - Updated - - -

*:o )

For just the character, my fetishes are glasses, kemonomimi, lab coats, scars, suits, dark-colored hair, and animal collars.

And for the h scene, of course, bondage. All kinds of toys, "egg-laying", restrains on that part, cuffs, ropes, restrains to keep legs wide open and many more. :3

I have the megane fetish.. (〃・・〃) I love hot guys with glasses~~ I also love "S" seme!! (。♥‿♥。)

(Mpreg is hot! I wish there was more of that--in real life, too, lol.)

My ultimate fetish is long hair. Though a lot of the best/longest stories out there don't involve enough long haired characters *sigh*

Scenarios I like the most are Salarymen (President-Secretary especially) and Yakuza, and Doctors-Patients.

Salarymen - cold confident semes with glasses; that's a rare gem ^_^

Salarymen - sharp ukes who fight of their persuant with wit and sass and aren't afraid to tell the seme when they're being an idiot

Yakuza - semes with muscles and/or tatts and a bunch of bedwetting peons at their beck and call. Stylish suits, fancy cars.

Yakuza - ukes that are willing to Ride or Die, and are not afraid to take a bullet for the ones they love

Doctors - semes in lab coats!

Patients - ukes that are the vulnerable, fragile sort that need to be looked after *tears up*

I REALLY like rich (and a little snooty & cold) semes -- I like to see them thaw at the end when they buckle to the power of love.

I also like ukes that look more like actual men, and not just women drawn with flat chests. And ukes who aren't swooning/blushing bedtoys. I like to see some spine, some resistance, some You're Not As Hot A You Think You Are (Though You Really ARE As Hot As You Think You Are, But I'm Not Gonna TELL You That...YET!) Tsundere, I guess >_>

As for H Stuff I just get so annoyed that the...uhhh...organ is always fade out or hidden or pixellated or something, even in the so-called hard yaoi. What's with that anyway? Especially since this is always guyXguy, not guyXgirl, and yet the ukes are a lot of the time kinda girly, and with the....uhh...organ blotted out it's like reading NON-yaoi, I feel. :( So I appreciate yaoi with the...uhh....organ NOT faded out.

I bite .....dO I have to explain it.....-sheepish grin- I always like to

lay with my food before I sink my teeth in it though....

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
egg laying?? ok this has a story to it come ooonnn spill ^^

Ahahahaha. Well, it's when someone who has stuff inside them such as small balls (ping pong ball is a good example. Lol.) and they're asked to force them out without using their hands. When I see their embarrassed expression, OMG. Well, I think I should not go beyond that. Lol.

You're embarrassing me. (' u ') I'm just too much of a perv, I know. lol. But here's another one that I forgot and might be not too perverted: voice fetish.

i have a few...i like spanking..ropes..long hair..nipple sucking and biting um i like voices too and sexy eyes and noses..i hate feet- i like when a seme makes the uke look in the mirror while he puts his d*ck in and out ha ha i think that's enough for now..oh wait there's a big one! I love it when they eat while having sex!!

• Like 1

Beastiality, shota, mpreg, incest, double penetration, fisting when the seme comes inside his uke so many times that his stomach gets bloated, when the uke is " manlier" and the seme is girly/androgynous. Ummmm yea that's all I can think of for now lol there is a lot more but I have bad memory.

Hmm.... I like both soft and hard sex but fetish? BATHROOM SEX WHILE IN FRONT OF A MIRROR. I like it when she screams when we reach the climax. I also like it when I corner her and forces a kiss. I like it when we're standing and doing it. I like it when I LICK HER NIPPLES AND i LOOK AT HER FACE WHILE DOING IT? I'M OBSESSED WITH IT.. I like it when we do it in front of the mirror. Up until now, I still do it with wild girls, I wanna do it with an innocent one. I also like the back of the neck of a girl, especially when it is not covered by her hair but I mostly look at the front part of the neck and shes sweating. I dunno but I get hard immediately. When the girl's nose is sweating, I find it really cute and I'd want to kiss her so badly. There are more but I can't remember them.