Have any fetishes?

Neko-chan

Hah, I'm so naughty. I love jail scenes, and bdsm. I also enjoy masterXservant, teacherXstudent and demonXhuman. Oh there are just too many!! So what do you like? :msn_red_fox 3

• Like 13

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shi.No.Tobiko

• sarah3161

• celio

• Shin.

Hmmm I would have to say my fetishes are rape, bondage, demonxhuman pairings, demonxangel pairings and mpreg (male pregnacy).....I'm really weird XD

• Like 10

Wow girls! Can't believe I find here so many persons that share my tastes for rape, bdsm...

I'm a sadistic person and my fetishes involve bdsm scenes, spanking, chains, handcuffs, cages, whipping, beating, biting, ropes... :cuteonion9: And I also loooove master-servant relationships

• Like 8

i like when the uke is an innocent new kid at school

and the seme befriends him and violates him

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

almost like the manga Yokubou no Shizuku

lov it, lov it!!!!!

:7yoyo10:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what more to say, everyone already said all the good stuff *.*

So many fellow sadists

Well then, let us ramble a bit...

Rusty chains, ties tightly wrapped around thin but strong wrists, black leather spiked collars, deep carved scars, sharp knives, cutting, blood, licking lips, saliva down the chin, hard kissing, teeth clashing, red swollen lips, slightly disheveled hair, slamming against walls, glass breaking, feet stepping on glass shards, ripping clothes, scratching flesh, tattoos, hands roaming, groping, slamming against shower stall, water droplets falling on sweaty skin, blood washed down, open wounds burning, harsh words, rough breathing, low and husky sounds, hot steam filling the bathroom, wet bodies sliding against each other..! :5yoyo32:

--

Sorry 'bout that...

:cuteonion50:

• Like 17

JenovaVII said it all.... :leaf15: Nothing to add... and btw... thanks for some ideas :msn_red_fox 19

• Like 2

Glasses. I don't care who wears them, may it be the seme or the uke (although preferably the seme)

Master x Slave

Sempai x Kouhai

Sensei x Student

Oyaji x Really young guy (legal age at least)

Incestous but not really because one of them is actually the son of the half sister's brother's aunt's uncle who was married to their stepfather's sister's cousin only to find out that they were actually adopted from their father's third cousin twice removed. whew!!!

Longish hairs on the seme

Redheads, Brunettes, and Blondes

Explicit bedroom talk by the seme

Furious smexing in hidden places

Furious smexing after one of them is drunk..or both of them, who cares?

Furious smexing in places where there is danger of getting caught

Very romantic smexing in private or under the sakura blossoms

Seme who looks like bad news and bad for one's health and mental stability and chastity

Seme who can REALLY KISS (I think one of the best kiss scenes I've seen illustrated was done by Dee Latener in FAKE)

Uke who fights back...and lose, hahahahahah!!!

Handcuffs, neckties, blindfold, belt on the thigh (that's as far as I can go, I really pity the uke who is being tortured that he bleeds and lose consciousness)

Lots of teasing from the seme

Fresh from the shower

Smexing in the hot pool

Couple wearing hakama

Uke wearing only a fundoshi

Couple wearing bath robes

Seme wearing the pajama

Uke wearing the top shirt

Uke totally naked

Seme still has his pants on

• Like 9

• 2 months later...
Hah, I'm so naughty. I love jail scenes, and bdsm. I also enjoy masterXservant, teacherXstudent and demonXhuman. Oh there are just too many!! So what do you like? :msn_red_fox 3

so do i :D

i like to hear the crying Uke pleading to let him come :D

and i like what JenovaVII said too :D:D:D:D:D

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Owh..

:Red_fox:

MY Fettishes:

MasterXPet, MasterXSlave, WoflXSheep, Vampire, BDSM, Gender Bender ...

Of course..

Wedding outfit fettish!

Like My Lelouch...(manga with wedding fettish exist!)

geass-luluko.png?t=1241961345

• Like 2

u guys

u guys

i loooooovvvvvveeeeee the one wit the blindfold

b/c the uke doesn't know where the seme will touch his body next

so the uke is reallllllllyy sensitive an nervous

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:hamtaro-005 (23):rabbit4:leaf15::2yoyo6::Red_fox7::cuteonion41::banhbao29::D

• Like 2

I just love good romance ^_^

But I do love Cat ears,tail , vampires , and gender bender .Oh glasses on the seme always nice :D .

• Like 3

I don't know what more to say, everyone already said all the good stuff *.*

So many fellow sadists

Well then, let us ramble a bit...

Rusty chains, ties tightly wrapped around thin but strong wrists, black leather spiked collars, deep carved scars, sharp knives, cutting, blood, licking lips, saliva down the chin, hard kissing, teeth clashing, red swollen lips, slightly disheveled hair, slamming against walls, glass breaking, feet stepping on glass shards, ripping clothes, scratching flesh, tattoos, hands roaming, groping, slamming against shower stall, water droplets falling on sweaty skin, blood washed down, open wounds burning, harsh words, rough breathing, low and husky sounds, hot steam filling the bathroom, wet bodies sliding against each other..! :5yoyo32:

--

Sorry 'bout that...

:cuteonion50:

the "slamming against walls, glass breaking, feet stepping on glass shards," part

sounds like one of the scenes from the movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith

but picturing it being guys is sooooooooooooooooooooo much better:leaf15:

• Like 2

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G that is something naughty! Raping, DevilXHuman, Blindfold, Handcuffs, torturing!!!

SEME:

Handsome,

`Angel from the outside,

Devil from the inside´,

sadistic,

Forceful,

a lot older than Uke

UKE:

Kawai,

Innocent,

Big puppy eyes,

Blushes alot,

Tries to run away everytime Seme approaches with `bad things in mind´, and that makes their `love making´ raping

A bit stupid sometimes.

I love it when there is the Sadistic-Seme, and Masochistic-Uke relationship

Also MasterXServant is one of my favourites!!!

BDSM

One of my biggest fetishes is SenseiXStudent ! I absolutely love it!!! And exspecially when that Sensei is being called `*name*-Sensei´ or just `Sensei´ by the Uke one

Aside from everything that already has been posted...

I'm a sucker for glasses and weapons ('specially guns)

*wipes drool of desk*

• Like 1

wowowwoow....

I'm a bit surprised I'm not the only one having naughty fetishes here

my biggest fetish is seme with glasses!! especially if sadist+manipulative+forceful+possesive woohooo..... XDDDD

combined with forced sex+tied up+blindfold/gag+sextoys yumyumyum…..

if uke, my fave is either an pure, innocent+blush easily (WANT TO CORRUPT HIM!!) or a serious+stoic/cool+haughty (WANT TO BREAK HIM!!)

• Like 5

so do i :D

i like to hear the crying uke pleading to let him come :D

and i like what jenovavii said too :D:d:d:d:d

〈⊃  }     

∩____∩    |  |   

| ノ     ヽ !   !  

/  ●   ● |  /  /

|    ( _●_)  ミ/  /

彡、    |∪|  /  

/ __  ヽノ /        

(___)    /      

even pedobear agreed!!

• Like 1

i don't know if these are called fetishes but there's this scene in "DASH" wherein Akimoto couldn't control himself anymore and he impulsively attacked his sempai (well that's kinda I want for fetish) I like kohai attack their sempais more.. kinda exciting to see the older ones getting attacked by the younger ones (that's probably my fetish!) ahahaha X3

• Like 1

My soul mates!! I love you all T^T

I love BDSM and rape in all forms! I like it when the uke is a sexy rock-head and wild spirited guy and the seme is a tough guy who just wants to break the hot uke x'D as in "Anxiety of soul" and "Finder", both mangas are so perfect to me! also when the seme rapes the uke and makes him bleed it's like aaaah~ x.x

I also like those were the uke is one adorable cute boy who gets raped as in "Mori no animal company-the bunny doujin" I believe.. caught in the woods raped by a tiger KYAAA~!! x3 x3 and also when the seme takes the uke captive and tortures him like in "Even if this love in captive" omg me so siick!! xD

Stockholm syndrome, demonxhuman, animal attributes and historical tragedies, everything smutty!

• Like 4

i fell like im the only one who doesnt like bdsm, rape or violence! haha. although i like.. intensive.

basically i agree with everythin yoijichan wrote! especially:

-i looooove glasses too!

-sensei x student

-master x slave

-Incestous but not really because one of them is actually the son of the half sister's brother's aunt's uncle who was married to their stepfather's sister's cousin only to find out that they were actually adopted from their father's third cousin twice removed. whew!!! - agreed!

-Furious smexing in hidden places - looovee itt!

-Furious smexing in places where there is danger of getting caught - love it!

-Very romantic smexing in private or under the sakura blossoms - cutee

-Lots of teasing from the seme

Fresh from the shower

Smexing in the hot pool - yes,please! =]

-Uke totally naked

Seme still has his pants on - i love it half naked!

and i also like what @sarah3161 said i like to hear the crying Uke pleading to let him come. sooo excitinnggg!

and i do like older x younger, thats why i love teacher x student, but no sooooo young. not kids. at least teenagers. like 16 or something. i dont like younger than this. although there is some cute ones, but thats not the rule to me. i soooo wish to be a teacher to some teenager once... hihi! but i also wish to have a teacher for myself..

• Like 1

i like teacherXstudent, friendXfriend, childhood friendXchildhood friend, demonXhuman, masterXservant...Wahhhhaaaa!!!! so many ways i like it such as when he RAPE, BONDAGE, RUB, TOUCH him with they love each other