What character would you be if you were in your favrioute Yaoi?

Yaoi-Lover01

im a baka for putting this in the wrong thread XD  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was curious about your question. So I decided to click in. That's a very difficult question. There are so many mangas and animes that makes it really difficult to choose. It would have to be an uke of course. This is actually gonna take me a while. I'll have to come back later to answer. LOL Hope you don't mind that I dropped in :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yaoi-Lover01

• yaoi-fangirl01

• BRIDGET

• <3Gaara

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to be Misaki in Junjou Romantica because he gets sexed everyday, and that i can guarantee you, would make the week be the best ever ^_^

Definately Misaki from Junjou !!!! even if i prefer the seme side but if i was Usami i don't think that i could handle misaki !!! lol !!!

*by the way love them booooth !!!

i want to be ewon jung from totally captivated :hamtaro-005 (23): i would love for mookyul to do those things to me :3onion15:

OMG...we are same but i like Mogeul...

• 2 weeks later...
It is moved in the right place now :D

I'd like to be Takaba from Viewfinder because it must be just great to have by your side such an awesome seme like Asami! That must be paradise! :cuteonion41:

i agree with you :D:D:D

• 1 month later...

@mystery

of course i don't mind you dropping by the thread is for all to answer ^_^. sorry for the uber slow answer i bearly get to go on here T_T.x

I'd like to be Nowaki from Junjou Egoist, he's so determined to fight for Hiroki, so unlike me. I'm more like Hiroki, seems strong but he's not. I like also Yoshimi from Gokujo no koibito and Yoshioka from Sorenari...

I'd definately be senpai from tyrant falls in love - i have all the qualifications:

- i'm addicted to coffee

- i'm a med student, thats almost agronomics... well... at least it's science as well

- ive got mood changes every once in a while

AND: most importantly: i love morinaga so much!!

I'd definately be senpai from tyrant falls in love - i have all the qualifications:

- i'm addicted to coffee

- i'm a med student, thats almost agronomics... well... at least it's science as well

- ive got mood changes every once in a while

AND: most importantly: i love morinaga so much!!

sounds pretty on the spot ^_^ I love coffee as well!!!! coffee is good 8D.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would be Klaus from Maiden Rose or Mookyul from Totally Captivated. So hard to pick because there are so many great characters

:hamtaro-005 (5):

I think I'm most like Hiroki from Junjou Egoist

1. I read and have read a lot of books.

2. I was going to college to become a History teacher, but I prefer literature...so if I went back for a BA and MA, etc, that'd be what I aimed for...except it'd be English Literature not Japanese sadly.

3. I don't smile much, look grumpy all the time... and when I'm irritated if there are books around me I do tend to throw them.

4. Easily embarrassed...

Except I'm a perverted writer like Akihiko from Junjou Romantica.

Yet I'd love to be Shinobu from Junjou Terrorist. I'm not sure though that I could have had that determination like he did and say all those things, but he's got a hot older seme. Although Miyagi was gorgeous when he was younger too. And I can't make cabbage, I'm not the best cook, but I can make things that Shinobu can't...but only USA foods...and instant stuff.

But truly there are way too many manga and anime to choose any one.

• 3 weeks later...

I want to be an uke if the seme is Reiji from Love Mode. He's just so romantic and he cares a lot about Naoya. He treats Naoya like a jewel. Frankly I love being cared like that, no sweet words but sweet action. He's kinda rich too and he's hot. So my answer is, I want to be Naoya!

• 1 month later...
I'd like to be Takaba from Viewfinder because it must be just great to have by your side such an awesome seme like Asami! That must be paradise! :cuteonion41:

Me toooooooooooo...!! I love Asami... :leaf3:

• 4 weeks later...

I was my favorite yaoi character then I would be junya from Blue touch XDDD

I am similar to junya, my personality is like his!!!

I really gave this question a thought. Then after swiftly reviewing part of my yaoi collection, I think I would like the most to be part of the manga Hard Rock by Akane Abe. *_* As far as the character choice goes, I'd go for Yumeji. I chose him because:

1- Well I'm 100% seme. So that did cut in half the character possibilities XD

2- If I could realize any crazy, unatainable dream, I would be part of a rock / visual kei band, and that's what the manga is about. That would be my dream life *.*

3- Yumeji's personality is kind of like mine : he seems cold, cool and detached, but inside he's struggling with personnal problems. He's a real tease with his friends, he's straightfoward, but still secretive about the important stuff. It takes a while to crack his defenses and know the real him, but he wants someone to try and reach his heart. ^^ I liked this character a lot~

I'd love to be Akihito Takaba from Viewfinder, Vald from Crimson Spell and Taki from Maiden Rose. Those guys are super lucky to have sexy ass guys for their lovers. Whoo!~