What character would you be if you were in your favrioute Yaoi?

Yaoi-Lover01

im a baka for putting this in the wrong thread XD  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i was just curious to know what character you would like to be if you were in your fav yaoi wether it is anime/manga or BL Drarma teehee :msn_red_fox 3

• Like 4

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yaoi-Lover01

• yaoi-fangirl01

• BRIDGET

• <3Gaara

It is moved in the right place now :D

I'd like to be Takaba from Viewfinder because it must be just great to have by your side such an awesome seme like Asami! That must be paradise! :cuteonion41:

• Like 3

I'd be Yuki from Gravitation. He is one my favorite chatacters and it would be more normal to wish to be Shuichi... however, for some reason... I just can't see myself in Shuichi's place, so I'd like to be Yuki :hamtaro-005 (6):

Hard to decide, but I think I'd like to be Masahiro from Gokujou no Koibito. His personality is quite similsr to mine, so I think I'd act most of the time as he did. Plus... to have such 2 cute guys like Akito and Yoshimi head over heels after you... :msn_red_fox 6

I think I would like to be Sunao from Sukisyo because he is kinda like, mostly when it comes to intimacy as we are both shy about being intimate with a partner.:3onion15:

I somehow agree with Leslie_LC... it must be great to be Asami's lover indeed :leaf15:

However, I see myself as being Asami more than Akihito cause I fell like I resemble him... I'd be cold and sadistic just as Asami :hamtaro-005 (6): I just can't imagine myself being Akihito :hamtaro-005 (15):

• Like 1

Leslie and Nena already said everything there is to say but, oh well...

I would totally be Asami; such a cold and sadistic bastard (him)/bitch (me).

Asami is my dream guy, IMO he is perfect from head to toe, and our personalities are the same in every way. ♥

• Like 1

I'd like to be Senpai from The Tyrant Who Fall in Love! To have such a sweet and loving guy like Morinaga so crazy in love with you... :leaf15:

After alot of thinking i think i would be Misaki fro JR he is so cute and usagi is sooo hot ...... hu who said usagi was hot >.> wasn't me... :leaf13:

I have so many favorites actually.

But I wanna be the uke in all of them. ♥

I like being loved by the seme. I like arguing with my seme. I like being thrown over the shoulder. The one who gets tied up with various things, handcuffs, neck ties, belts, socks. Even blindfolded!

I wanna be the one who gets spoiled a lot without me asking. I like to be chased after and do the chasing. hahahhahaha!

Definitely I would be Hiroki from Junjou Romantica, because we have things in common... like personality and other things. And of course, because I love Nowaki

I'd be Otoji..........maybe not he got his finger cut off :9onion70:. Maybe Akira :cuteonion45: (he gets raped a lot, which is a plus).....well in that case Sen would do too. NO WAY, he's raped by a mop!!! :cuteonion37: Hmmm...I think I'd be Moto (from "The Summit") Yep! He's hot :cuteonion41:, has awesome clothes and most important is the object of affection of two HOT bishies (Itan and Lee Han Sae) Yep, Moto it is!

• 2 weeks later...

thats a hard one for me, i cant pick. :leaf16:and your not alone, im a baka too cause i did the same when posting a thread.:hamtaro-005 (5):

• 2 weeks later...

i want to be ewon jung from totally captivated :hamtaro-005 (23): i would love for mookyul to do those things to me :3onion15:

I would have to say I'd wanna be Shuichi lol. I'm a lot like him already and I totally fall for guys like Yuki. I don't know why but something about cold-hearted jerks is appealing to me lol :D