YO's Photography Contest - I've Been Here

Key

JchGgqQ.jpg

~Theme: I've Been Here~

At the suggestion of YO's members, we decided to hold a new monthly contest - a photo competition.

The 25th theme is 'I've Been Here'. You can post a pic of any landscape from a vacation, trip, place that you visited and brings you memories.

Rules_zpsfb80e9a7.jpg

- The picture has to be taken by you

- The pic has to be related to the given theme

- You can use photo editing software to fix the levels, brightness, contrast and so on, but without adding effects (like using brushes on the picture)

- Each member can post only 1 entry

Prizes_zps029d35eb.jpg

- All the participants get 3000 points

Start date: 03/08/2016

Closing date: 01/09/2016

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• gin

• HiroRu

• Riki

Top Posters In This Topic

I took this picture with the tour on Kamp Vogelsang, build by the Nazi's as a school to train their Jonkers, later on it was a military camp where Belgium troupes where kept to train etc. Because the area around it was restricted allot of animals which thought where gone from the area where found there.

The tour was pretty impressive as it is one of the last momento's of the Nazi's still intact, now it will be turned into a museum.

K1FmGE3.jpg

rKD9TBf.jpg

A picture I took from from the heritage resort Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar when I traveled to Bataan, Philippines last year.

thanks for this month's theme. here is my entry,

j7gvbm.jpg

I'll never forget the Underwater Restaurant, and the sunset in Maldives. I had the pleasure of riding a heli to see it, and see the islands from above. I'd prolly have to sell a kidney to get back there, though. :Shrug:

Per Aquum Niyama, Maldives

February 2016

IMAG3526_zps18mmgk0s.jpg

this was the last day me and my roommates hang out together bc one of them is going for internship and now only both of us left so :')

This from my last trip to Malang, Indonesia 29 July 2016. This is the morning after I spent a night at Matarmaja train. The morning seems like freedom. It's not a landscape, but my aim was the logo of Kereta Api.

161gr53.jpg

Information on the Church:

The Miagao Church also known as the Sto. Tomas de Villanueva Parish Church is a Roman catholic church located in Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines. It was also called the Miagao Fortress Church since it served as defensive tower of the town against Muslim raids. This is the only church not Luzon that was declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site on December 11, 1993 under the collective title Baroque Churches of the Philippines, a collection of four Baroque Spanish-era churches.

vCVprhq.jpg

This photo was taken last June during the provincial tour of the 11th National Youth Parliament in Iloilo. This is memorable since this was the second time I was in Iloilo and this the first time I got accepted in the National Youth Parliament after failing to qualify for the first time. The parliament is limited to only 200 youth leaders across the Philippines.

This is the view you get from The Comares Palace in La Alhambra (Granada, Spain). It was built in 1238. This one has been taken last week during my trip to Sierra Nevada. What you can see through the window it's a very famous neighborhood in Granada, "El Albaycin"

hOzZdjB.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Diablo Lake - Northern Cascades, Washington.

FB_IMG_1472625410142_zpstggkzu6c.jpg

This was last year in the spring when I went up to Washington to go hike in the Northern Cascades. The one place I wanted to see was Diablo Lake. So here is the shot I was able to take of Diablo Lake.