A Singer's Downfall [KiraMidnight and Noise Prince]

Noise Prince

"Oh… yeah, it means I… well, I'll sound quite boring, but I'm not one to go out and do interesting things very often." He told him. "Of course, I won't object to taking you out places, or doing things, don't think you must remained cooped up with me…"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Noise Prince

"We go out? Like a date?" He asked, blushing a bit wondering if that's what he meant by taking him places. He couldn't help but kind of like the idea, but he didn't want to voice his like, out of fear that Kyou didn't mean it that way

"U-uh…" He had sort of meant it like a date. He didn't mean for it to sound so obvious, though. He wanted to offer to take him places so he wouldn't always be cooped up, but unintentionally he had it sound more romantic than that. Or Kira was probably just very intuitive. He was an artist, after all.

"Yes. I'd love to take you on date, Kira." He told him softly. "But… of course if you'd prefer, we can go as friends." He added. He wanted to be honest with him so that he wouldn't become suspicious of his actions if, or more likely, when, his feelings were revealed later.

• 5 months later...

"We could do both. Friends go out on lunch dates and stuff all the time. Or we can go out as a lover date. It don't really matter either way to me" I admit slightly shy as I smile a little