A Singer's Downfall [KiraMidnight and Noise Prince]

Noise Prince

Kira nodded smiling very happily. He was excited to make a new friend and to be allowed to move in with someone who seemed to actually care about him and his feelings about things. "I'd like that a lot...when do you want me there?"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Noise Prince

(I'm sorry! I've been really busy lately @^@)

"Well, I hadn't expected to ask you to move in with me so soon… but hypothetically, you could move in tonight." He told him. He had talked to his landlord, who had been incredibly reasonable and helpful. While it would take at least a week to be able to get anything 'official' done, Kira could stay at his apartment during that time, anyway. And he seemed quite willing, which made Kyou very happy. He knew it would seem like a strange request, and he was pleasantly surprised that it was received quite well.

"Though, I have to let you know that I won't be able to talk to my landlord about it right away." He said, taking a generous sip from his cooling coffee before slowly rolling the cup between his palms.

Kira nodded and smiled. "So I can move I tonight? That's good, I'm glad." He sighed a bit. he didn't expect to move Hm with a complete stranger but it wouldn't be the first time, but maybe this could be the last. Maybe this man could help him get away from what he's been doing, he wanted so badly to get away from that

Kyou's eyes widened and he nearly choked on his coffee. He hadn't really thought he'd want to move in tonight! Of course, he really had no right to think it was too soon, when he decided to offer this proposal now, weeks before he intended to. But still, to think Kira actually might want to move in that soon! It was rather thrilling.

"Yes, if you're willing," He told him, trying not to sound too pushy about it.

Kira laughed a bit "okay, sorry if I seem a bit pushy, I can move in later if you want? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable..." he spoke as he finished his coco and put the chip down smiling. "I am glad to get to move in though, whenever you're ready just let me know, I can wait" he yawned a bit, stretching out his arms. He didn't know if he was pushing this man or if maybe he wanted him to move in now, he couldn't really tell

"Ah- not at all!" Kyou insisted. "I was worried I was sounding like I was trying to push you…" He explained. "I know it must seem like a very odd proposal, but I am very happy you agreed to it." He told him with a smile. "And you are absolutely welcome to come home with me tonight." He told him, taking a small sip of what was left of his coffee.

He smiled happily "Well whenever you're ready I'll just follow you, I am excited to have a new roommate!" He exclaimed happily. He felt just like he had when he first moved away from home to be a singer, he felt like this was a fresh start and it excited him

"Oh, is that so?" Kyou smiled wide. "I'm very excited as well." He replied. "I've been thinking about this for a while."

He shook his coffee cup, to see if it was really empty. "We can leave when you finish your hot chocolate. Do you want to go straight home or d you want to maybe get your belongings first?"

He looked at Kyou and skill led a bit "I'm done. I honestly can go straight with you, this may sound stupid but all my stuff is in my car I don't trust my roommate, he's a bit unreliable at times..." He smiles Sally, moving a piece of his hair out of his face

"Oh… is that so?" Kyou nodded, contemplating. He hadn't realized he already had a roommate. He wondered if this would cause any problems between them, or create issues about the lease.

"Then it seems you are coming home with me tonight," he told him with a soft smile.

He looks at him and smiles "It's settled then. And don't worry about my room mate, he was kicking me out the week anyway" He sighs a bit but smiles "When do you want to go?"

Kyou's eyes widened a little, since he almost thought it was a joke. Would he really be kicked out so soon? He wondered if that was why he was so eager to accept his proposal. Regardless, it was relatively good news, then, and whatever negative consequences Kira might face after being kicked out could be avoided.

"I'm ready once you've finished your hot chocolate," He answered.

He looked at him and giggled "My Coco's gone." He showed him the cup, a playful smile on his face as he did so. He just wanted to have some fun, that's all he wanted was fun and excitement that didn't come from the things he was doing

Kyou smiled broadly.

"Alright then. If you'll follow me, I'll take you home." He told him, and slid out of the booth. He held out his hand as an invitation to the long-haired singer for a brief moment, before feeling a little awkward about it, and withdrew his hand, and it just looked like an awkward gesture.

Before he fully pulled his hand away Kira grabbed him hand, pulling himself up and out of the booth "Alright let's head home" He smiles sweetly, a strand of his long hair falling into his face, but it seems not to bother him at all

Kyou's face lit up when Kira took his hand, he whipped his head to look at him so fast it would almost seem accusatory if his expression wasn't so soft. He hadn't expected this, but Kira had been full of surprises so far tonight. Kyou could have guessed this was the case.

"I'm parked not too far from here," He told him, and led him outside of the cafe into the brisk night air. He lead him down the sidewalk towards a dark green car, and unlocked it from the keys in his pocket.

"This is us," He told him, gently releasing his hand so he'd be able to get into the passenger seat while Kyou walked around to the driver's side.

He got into the car, a bit smile on his face. He didn't know why he was smiling but he was, he felt overjoyed and excited about moving in with this new friend he'd made. He didn't know what to expect but that was what excited him so much, he loved mysteries

Kyou silently pulled out of the parking space parallel to the road, and began driving down the lonely street. For a moment the only sound was the strong but quiet hum of the air conditioning. Kyou turned it down a little, since it was a rather cold night out.

"I hope the sudden move won't affect tour agenda too much. How is your schedule for tomorrow? I'll do my best to assist you, if you need me."

He sighed a bit, knowing he didn't ever actually tour anywhere after his career had went down hill. He looked out into the night and up at the stairs that could be sewn from the windshield "I don't have any tours, and as for my schedule, well it's pretty blank for a short while, my manager don't trust me at all, and I suppose I don't blame him" His voice was a bit quite, but he didn't want Kyou to know how bad it hurt to admit he didn't have anything to do

Kyou smiled more than he should have at the news. He had some time off during the off season of the television show he was in, so he was glad that he could have some time with Kira since he wasn't busy, either. Though his smile was not long-lived, as he couldn't smile at the face of Kira's sorrowful explanation.

"Well, that won't last too long, hopefully." Kyou told him, looking over at him with a smile.

Kira nodded, his eyes shining in the passing street lights. He felt as if he could trust the man he spoke to, just maybe. As he looked out the car he yawned slightly "Maybe it's for the best that I have some time off"

Kyou smiled and glanced at his passenger, and nodded.

"A vacation might do you some good. Get used to your new home," He added, and couldn't help but smile at the small yawn. It was cute, like how a kitten yawns.

He looks at Kyou as his hair slightly blows in the breeze from the open window "Yeah, that's true, I get to spend some time with you" He responded very sweetly

Kyou pause, the car slowed a little, his expression frozen except for a creeping blush.

"Yes, that's true. I'm looking forward to that as well." He responded after a handful of silent moments passed awkwardly. "I can't say I'm the most exciting roommate though, I'm a bit of a homebody."

He looks at him "Homebody?" He looked puzzled and a bit confused by the term. He had never before heard such a word, but maybe Kyou would tell him what it meant if he questioned it