Who is your favorite BL actor?

Morinaga's Girl

There are many many hot actors who play in BL dramas and I was wondering who is your favorite one?

I just love Atsumi Kanno from Boys Love 2! Well, there are lots of actors that I really like, but he is my favorite one. It's just such a pitty he doesn't play in more movies... :leaf7:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuJu

• Morinaga's Girl

• Sloan

• diemme

I like Takumi Saito ever since I saw him in Itsuka no Kimi e. I had seen him before in Boys Love and Sukitomo, but didn't really like him. But after watching Itsuka no Kimi e I totally changed my mind

• Like 1

There are many BL actors that I like, but I think my favorite is Yoshikazu Kotani from Boys Love. I liked him especially in the second part, I mean in Boys Love 2 cause he had a prettier hairstyle :D

• 4 weeks later...

haha~

to Morinaga's Girl:hamtaro-005 (8):

I am also a Big fan of Atsumi Kanno ;))

Nice to meet you :hamtaro-005 (23):

I don't mind to say that.......

Boys Love is the first ya movie I have seen recently...2 weeks ago, exactly:hamtaro-005 (15): I have never seen such a movie before~~~

It's extremely pity for me bcz...........such films are so sweet and cute to me :hamtaro-005 (6)::hamtaro-005 (6):

I'm from Vietnam.....many of my friends don't like ya films...you know.... bcz of some stereotypes...hic...:(

It seems hard for me to find someone to watch with me :(

and bcz it's also my first time to watch BL, I used to feel very very very embarassed when seeing the boys...........in nude.....ha ha~ I mean they are in bed and ....no clothes :">~~~

However, after watching Boys Love, I totally felt overwhelmed by it. It's a very meaningful, deeply meaningful and great actors

I screamed as a loud speaker when I saw Sora-kun

He is amazingly beautiful....~~~

I love his face

I love his smile

I love his character ...:hamtaro-005 (6)::hamtaro-005 (6):

haha

and now I have become a big fan of him >

I have followed and watched his blog every day :))

You know, he enjoys taking phôt himself with many lovely and funny facial expressions ;))

He is also hard working in updating blog ...

^_______^~~~

• Like 1

@ Ju.little

Really? Nice to meet you too! I'm so happy to find an Atsumi Kanno fan here! Yeah, I also fell in love with him after seeing him playing Sora-kun in Boys Love 2. :leaf15:

I wish he would play in more BL movies!

I didn't know he has a blog... :2yoyo4:

• Like 1

^____^

I have searched for it ...a little bit hard u know ;))

this is the link

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

U will see the latest entry with his lovely photo :>

Ha ha....

If you don't know Japanese you can use Google Translattion Tools ;) it will be fun to read what he writes

He even advertised for his new TV show in his new entry :))))

Ha...~ do you like couple Sora and Aoi?

I have written a fan fic for them....:">~

but in Vietnamese..

If you enjoy this couple and want to read, i will translate and send you later ^^

• Like 2

@ Ju.little

Thanks for the link to his blog! That pics looks great! It was snowing :D He's soooo cute!

I saw there are 2 comments in English (comments number 13 and 17). Are they both yours?

Of course I love couple Sora, Aoi! And I'd looooove to read it! You can post it in

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

Ha...~ do you like couple Sora and Aoi?

I have written a fan fic for them....:">~

but in Vietnamese..

If you enjoy this couple and want to read, i will translate and send you later ^^

I like Atsumi , too

I want to read your fan fic :banhbao21:

However, after watching Boys Love, I totally felt overwhelmed by it. It's a very meaningful, deeply meaningful and great actors

I screamed as a loud speaker when I saw Sora-kun

He is amazingly beautiful....~~~

I love his face

I love his smile

I love his character ...

haha

totally agreed with you ...

I love his smile .... and his body too : )) I like thin people : ))

///

when i finished watching Bl 2, i searched for him in the internet and found his blog ... I was surprised that he looks so different from him in the movie :o

i like him in this hair style more .. haha

bl0.jpg

I want to understand what he said in the making of, it seems interesting T.T

because of him that I watched Gokusen 3 ... but he rarely appeared in the camera :-

• Like 1

Yep ^^....hahah~~~

U know

I kept laughing like crazy while reading what's in the box of Google Translation Tool =))) so funny LOL

^^

he's so humorous....

love all the things he writes....^^

all the comments in English are mine ;))

so ambarassed :"> I very liked him :">

plz don't laught at me :(

Mine is Daisuke Watanabe. I liked him after seeing Takumi-kun 2 and then liked him even more after the 3rd part of the series :Ddaisukeo.jpg

OMG~~~~ i love him too..Takumi kun -2 &3 and upcoming Pure...and i watch him at Prince of Tennis Musical..

• Like 3

my favorite is Yoshikazu Kotani from boys love 1 and 2 because he is so cute (he is the seme in the movie but he looks like the uke) I love him so much!.. He looks very young.. and he is really a fun guy in real life..

but I also like Yuuta Takahashi (Taiikukan Baby/Junjou/Takumi-kun2) and Kyousuke Hamao (Takumi 2,3&4)

i love Duncan Lai from "Formula 17" i only see this BL Movie with him but he was so awesome in it

DuncanLai1.jpg

and of course Kyosuke Hamao from "Takumi - kun"

he is sweet, cute, innocent and shy he is the perfect Takumi

photo_hamao.jpg

• Like 3

My only love, Yanagishita Tomo~ lol I think he is super cute and can pull off the characters really well. I really loved his role as Mizusawa in 'Tumbling'. I am such a bumbling fangirl of his. XD I obsessively collect videos and pictures of him, before tossing them out after feeling bad about it, only to start my collection once again within the hour.

I also really like Takumi Saito.

• Like 3

My favorite BL actor?..... I don't know.... I like so many! :leaf5:

Anyway... some of my favorites are: Daisuke Watanabe and Kyousuke Hamao, Takumi Saito :msn_red_fox 8

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Right now my favorite actors are Daisuke Watanabe And Kyousuke Hamao form The TAkumi kun Series.I also like Hiroki Aiba althoug the Bl movie was mostly one sided.

• Like 2

My fave BL actor for now is Daisuke Watanabe And Kyousuke Hamao...from first watch takumi-kun and until now still love them... ^^

• Like 2

Aiba Hiroki T__T I think he should be in more BL movies... That isn't one-sided..!

I want some love~

He's so cute *sob sob*

aiba-2.jpg

• Like 3