Black Rabbit (Matsuo x WolfDog12)

WolfDog12

Usagi just shook his head a little and smiled a bit. "You're a perverted old man aren't you?" He asked as his ass was being fondled. The rabbit was still pretty turned on but not enough to get hard or anything like that. Usagi was then lifted onto Marcus's lap and commented on his weight. "I haven't been eating the way that I should... Hospital food's.... kind of lame compared to your food. It's better than what I'm use to though...."

The rabbit realized how odd this was for him.... He wanted to change the subject now. "Since it seems we have time before getting back, how about we have a little fun." Usagi then got on the floor of the limo and exposed Marcus, trying to get him to get hard with a nice blow job. The rabbit wanted to do something for the man that constantly seemed to be saving him and helping him out. This was the only thing he could think of that he was actually good at.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• matsuo

Feeling Usagi breath on his cock , makes him instantly hard. " I'm looking forward to the fun my little rabbit....looks how much it misses you.." his member twitch and he rubs the tip againts the rabbit.

The driver was oblivious on what's happening behind him since the glass was sound proof plus bullet proof , with dark tinted glasses . Marcus growls a little as Usagi sexy mouth teasing him , trailing his tongue on his sensitive skin.

He was so sexy , his mouth was full of his erected rod, he holds the smaller male head as he continue to bob his head up and down. " Usagi...you are so good at this.." he grins. He unconsciously grips the smaller male hair a bit stronger. Making it messier.

The looks on his face while giving Marcus a blow job was so erotic, he push his hip matching Usagi rhythm . The inside was so hot and wet , feeling Usagi tongue around of his flesh was heaven.

Usagi was moving up and down at a constant rate and was fairly turned on by this himself. The sounds that came from the two was just down right sexy. The black rabbit was making sexy wet slurping sounds and and moaning every now and then to add a little extra vibration into what he was doing. The rabbit was so turned on right now that he was hard and it felt confined and trapped in his pants.

"I can't wait any longer," he moaned, releasing with his mouth and getting up to strip his lower half. Usagi used his drool to soak his fingers so he could start widening himself more. It had been a long time since he'd done anything and he needed more so he got one finger, then two, and stretched himself until he was ready. Marcus's hot rod was already dripping with saliva so it was slick enough for what Usagi was doing.

The black rabbit crawled onto Marcus's lap and wrapped his legs around him before slipping that proud standing penis right into his ass. Usagi let out an incredible moan and lowered himself all the way down.

Marcus couldn't help but to grip on Usagi hips, he grunt a but as his member was slipping inside Usagi hot cavern.The smaller man was moving a very slow pace at first but Marcus push his hip forward to meet Usagi rythm.

" Ngh-nngh..you feel so good inside.." Marcus satrted to kiss all over Usagi chest , the man nipple was erected and Marcus couldn't help himself sucking on the nubs.

The sounds of their moans and pants fills the Limo as Marcus lay down on the seat , enjoying the view , Usagi was riding him hard.

His hands starts playing with Usagi penis and balls. " Take me in deeper ..yeah that's it..." he holds his hip and thrust more harder each down Usagi cute ass sliding down his cock devouring it completely . He use two of his finger and slide inside the rabbit mouth, wanting the rabbit to suck on it. Usagi tongue was so hot , Marcus push his finger more to feel Usagi more.

Usagi was now riding Marcus and was hardly able to hold out any longer. The rabbit was being played with down below and as the older male's fingers entered his mouth and pressed against his tongue, Usagi sucked at the fingers and continued to move his hips. He groaned and couldn't help but release again all over Marcus's chest and stomach. The rabbit was panting as he became very tired very quickly. The black rabbit smiled down at Marcus but was trying to keep himself sitting up due to his rib injury but at the same time, he wanted to lay down on Marcus and rest for a little while until they made it back to the house.

"Are we almost home, Marcus?" The rabbit called in a happy and gentle voice. Usagi was just over excited to settle in and start his new life. It didn't help that it was morning and he was ready for bed. "You're the best, Marcus," the rabbit called, needing to get dressed again.

Usagi tighten up as he cane, Marcus groans as ge spill his seed inside the rabbit. He holds the man steady, giving him a peck on the cheek. He slowly pulls out and clean the mess with wet tissues .

He make sure the rabbit was comfortable. He ask the driver to drive faster. " Hmm..we should be arriving around 10 minutes. You are the obe who's wonderfull, Usagi... Sleepy are you..come here lean on me. "

They arrive shortly, the door was open by the driver and Marcus stand out and hold his hand out. " Here let me carry you Usagi." since Usagi doesn't weight a lot Marcus carries the rabbit into the mansion. The maids and butlers was lining out greeting them back. The head butler hurrying to help Marcus but he shook his head, he wanted to carry the man himself.

" Welcome home, Usagi. Your room is next to me..but you will be sleeping with me here." the maid open the door to Marcus bedroom. He lay the rabbit on his bed. He ask the maid to bring him a wet towel and a bowl of warm water. He walks to Usagi room and grabs some clean clothes. After receiving the items from the maid , he ordered her to leave them alone and come back if it was time to eat.

Marcus look at Usagi, who was sleeping and began to clean the rabbit properly . Feeling a bit tired himself, he fallen asleep besides the rabbit.

"Marcus, I can walk just fine," Usagi said as he moved towards the door and tried to grab his crutches. As he came in contact with the sunlight, the black rabbit blocked his eyes and was scooped up before he could adjust to the bright light. Usagi ended up dropping his crutches half in the limo and half out and on the ground. One of the maids or butlers would have to grab that for him as he was carried in the house... mansion really. Usagi thought he was going to be carried by someone else but wasn't and Marcus made sure that he was the one that carried the small rabbit up the stairs and to a huge bedroom with a bed bigger than Usagi had ever seen in his life. And he'd traveled to some grand places.... Though every time he ended up doing it in a different room from the bedroom with a smaller bed and away from where their family might find...

Usagi was so tired now that he was happy it was a small tour of really just the one large bedroom where he figured he'd spend most of, if not all of his time. He was so gently placed on the bed and one of the maids was sent out to get the master what he asked. Of course, before she could return, Usagi had already passed out asleep and was stripped on his lower half to be wiped down by Marcus. When the maid came up to call for food, The rabbit was asleep for the day but might be able to wake up in time for dinner.

Marcus fell asleep about 30 minutes, he looked at his side and smile , the rabbitbwas still asleep. He asked the maid to bring dinner inside the room if the rabbit was awake. He slowly step out the bed and calls Usagi female bodyguard , Miss Okina.

He asked her to meet him in the garden to discuss about the current situation, while waiting he sent a short text to Masayuki but before he touch the send icon a incoming call from Usagi former client calls. He wanted to ignore Mr. Fuji but that man still have his uses in the current project . Letting out a sigh , he pickup the call. " Hello..oh..how are you Mr.Fuji..hmm..what a rumour about the Black rabbit new owner? I'm sorry I don't know...oh..of course ...I did book him once but after that I was busy with something ..hmm you want information about the new owner ..well if I know anything I'll be sure to contact you." he waited for the man to hang up.

It seems some of Usagi former client are quite obsess with the Black rabbit..not that he didn't understand . Usagi have a very strong sensual vibes surrounding him, making him vurnable and easy to dominate . He gritted his teeth..he need to make sure the man was safe and protected.

Okina agreed and it didn't take her too long to show up and meet up with Marcus in the garden. She figured it probably had something to do with Usagi either learning to read and write, the fact that he was nocturnal, or something about the clients that were still sniffing around trying to drag him out of hiding for their own pleasure. This rabbit was like one sexy female in a world of horny males.

"Hello, Marcus," She began. "What is this meeting about? It's still the middle of the day so Usagi would most likely still be asleep... Unless you are already trying to change his sleep schedule." She smiled. Okina really understood the love that Marcus had for Usagi so she was able to joke around with it, knowing the limitations behind it.

He smiles, he likes Miss Okina very much since she understand how Marcus mind working. " Hello, Miss Okina. I heard from Usagi how you teach him to write and read....Usagi sleeping habits might have to change in the future." Marcus gesture for the butler to pull out a chair for her.

" The news about who is the new owner of the Black Rabbit are circulating fast . One of the previous customer has been calling me to get his hands on this information . I am afraid that Usagi will face harassment if he leave my side at this time." he stops and drink his tea.

He explain the whole situation to Miss Okina. He wanted her to keep teaching him and if she thinks that Usagi was ready to learn more, hire someone to help him study. He also ask Miss Okina to watch out for Noah.

"Marcus, you don't have to worry about Usagi. He doesn't particularly like going outside so no one will see him going in or out of this house. Plus, I hardly even know Noah and he would have no reason to approach me. He seems content with just irritating you. Starting tomorrow we will work to change his sleeping habits. You have far too many worries. I'll teach him how to read and write and he'll be aright. After all, you did buy Usagi so he is considered your pet now. In time, The black rabbit will vanish and people will stop looking for him. Unless you want to spread a different rumor to cover this one."

Okina really couldn't understand this meeting. Marcus was just acting paranoid. Usagi wasn't going to go strolling down the streets with a sign that said "BLACK RABBIT HERE AND OPEN FOR BUSINESS." He liked to stay in doors and really only ever left when he had to. Now he'd only have to leave to go down stairs and get food... He still wouldn't even have to leave the house for that.

" Yes..maybe you are right about this but...Noah is someone who you must keep an eye on. I'll give you his info later. I ...wanted more for Usagi..not as a pet but as person ....he deserve much more than being a play thing." he look at bedroom window.

The rabbit was still sleeping by the time Marcus got back. He lean down to give the rabbit a kiss. " Wake up sleepy head.." he gently shake the rabbit hoping it was enough to wake him up. The food was already here , Marcus already prepare for Usagi. " If you don't wake up now my little bunny...this big bad wolf would do something to you." he whisper into Usagi ears.

Usagi groaned and rolled over again slowly opening his eyes. "God, the sun hasn't even set yet." It may have been dinner but the sun wasn't fully set yet. Still, Usagi basically ignored Marcus's last comment and sat up yawning. He got out of bed and started getting changed out of his pj's and into clothes. The rabbit stretched and got ready to go.

"What's for dinner?" The rabbit asked getting into a new and comfy, clearly warmer black rabbit sweatshirt. Finally, he was able to wear a thick sweatshirt that fit the actual weather.

Marcus pout a little. " What no kiss for me~~ Today we having the chef special Flank steak with watermelon salad and for desert we have chocolate pudding." he brings the food to Usagi.

As he place it infront of the rabbit , he quickly pickup the fork and began feeding him. " Open your mouth ~~" he smile gently .

Marcus was enjoying this moment very much. Seeing the rabbit eating strangely fills his heart with something warm. All his life this was the first time Marcus feels like this. He wonder if Usagi existence means something to him. He can't denied that it was too fast but he will figured it out later.

Usagi was pretty excited for the meal now and was waking up more and more but was a little surprised when Marcus tried to feed him. Still, it was a nice gesture so the rabbit of course opened his mouth to be fed. He happily ate everything but stopped Marcus about half way through and began eating by himself.

"It's no fun eating together if you don't eat as well." Usagi was happy to be able to eat next to Marcus in this new place he called home. It was strange being here, in such a large place but at the same time, he was finally with someone that actually cared about and liked him.

" Hmm ~~how about you feed me something ?" he open his mouth waiting to see if the rabbit will indulge him. Marcus was glad that Usagi was eating well. The male was really skinny although it seems he gains some weight compare to before .

Marcus grins at the rabbit , watching him eat. " How was the desert? I hope you like it..since I wasn't sure which one would you prefer. " Marcus was the one who made it.

He licks the cream off Usagi lips. " You got some cream on you" he said after licking it off. The clothes was a perfect fit , he really need to order more for the rabbit.

Usagi laughed a bit but he took the fork and began to feed Marcus as well. The rabbit could handle these kinds of things very well. The cream was licked off his face but e just smiled and placed a hand on Marcus's cheek and kissed him deeply. Usagi was happy with the taste and turned to continue eating and have the dessert.

"It's so good!!!" he stated happily. The rabbit devoured the pudding and was just all too thrilled to have it. "Thank you so much for everything, Marcus."

"Good to know, maybe next time we can have a much more delicious desert." he was enjoying himself . " You can go anywhere in this mansion but you are not allowed to leave this place without me." he said in a serious note.

Marcus hold out the rabbit's medicine. " Here is your meds Usagi, do you want to explore the mansion?" he asked . Marcus was already inform all the staff to let them be alone since he wanted to be alone with the rabbit more before he tell Usagi that he had leave for a business trip.

"Thanks but I think I'd rat her stay in the bedroom.... I'm sorry I'm not much fun Marcus but I'm still not use to having this much room to roam around... I just want to get use to a couple rooms at a time." Usagi hated talking about himself like this. He wasn't use to being spoiled like this and just wanted to curl up in a corner and hide for a while. He took the medication given to him and swallowed the pill.

"Marcus? Can I ask you something?" He paused for a bit. "Why do you like me this much? Why do you spoil me?! I haven't done anything but cost you money and waste your time.... the only thing I can do is have sex... that's all I'm good at and yet, you have all this faith in me that I can become something more. Heck, I don't even know my own birthday. Okina picks a random day of the year and gets me a tiny cup cake but no one knows when I was actually born. Beyond being the black rabbit, I don't feel like I exist."

When he heard that, he just breath in slowly, " I don't really know myself ...you bring something confusing out of me...and Usagi..are you really want to stay like that?"

Marcus softly caress Usagi hair, " Being a pet...well...if you want to stay like this than its your decision . " he leans and kiss the other cheek. Marcus couldn't say anything else and continue to kiss the rabbit more.

He smile at him and stand up, he needed to go out for a second bringing something to the rabbit. It was something like a collar with design. " It's a gift..I thought it's suits you."

"I think I can serve you much better as a pet than anything else," he whispered to the other as if trying to turn him on now. Typically he was stubborn and just took this as a job but now he thought that this was something real and that he'd finally be spending his life with this one man. It wasn't a job, he could give this man more than just his body to do what he wanted. Usagi kissed Marcus before he went and brought back a gift for the rabbit.

"What's this?" He questioned, taking it into his hands. The rabbit opened it up and found the collar inside and was shocked at first but smirked a bit and held it out. "Would you mind putting it on me, Master~" Now he was really being a tease. Usagi was turned on so his goal was to get Marcus to bed... Now.

Usagi seductive voice was a melody to his ears, he grins and put on the collar , snapping the fine leather . The collar did make the rabbit more like pet.

" Are you going to serve your master my little rabbit. The collar looks so good on you right now~~" he waited the rabbit to make the first moves. Marcus was in the mood for a hard long fucking.

His cock was already twitching when Usagi calls him master. He glance at the drawer, the toys he bought was going to be use all day today.

Licking his lips in antipation, he just sit there with a smirk, " Show me what you got pet..please me.." he was so arouse that he nearly forgot their conversation . He need to talk it later..but right now..

• 2 weeks later...

Usagi smiled and was happy that Marcus wasn't going to work that day. They would be able to spend the whole day together... probably spending it in this bedroom. Sure, Usagi was still injured but his injuries were healing fast and he was in the mood to really go at it. He could do that now so he was all for it.

Thankfully, their play talk was really getting him going as well and it seemed that the both of them were so turned on by this little play that the rabbit took it into mind for next time. It also helped that the collar was turning him on so much that it was growing painful between his legs.

The black rabbit had Marcus sit on the bed and Usagi quickly removed the clothes in the way and pulled out that hot rod that he wanted in him. Right now he had to focus. Usagi began to lick and suck at Marcus's member but couldn't hold back himself either. The rabbit stood up and stripped off his pants and underwear. He lifted his shirt a bit and exposed himself.

"Master, this naughty rabbit wants to be taken by master." Usagi noticed that Marcus kept glancing at the drawer. So, the rabbit walked over and opened the drawer taking everything out and dumping it on the bed. "Please have your way with me, Master."

The way Usagi was seducing him right now was making Marcus hornier. He grabs a pair of handcuffs and beckon him to come closer. "Come here my little rabbit. " his tone getting sexual.

He cuffs the rabbit and flips him over until Usagi was on his lap , his ass was high in the air. He grabs some toys and lube. Covering Usagi asshole with the lube and some on his finger. Marcus gently tease the entrance and use his other hand to fondle his ass cheek.

He slaps the rabbit bottom, liking the way they jiggle . "You like it when I play with you like this ...my naughty naughty rabbit.." he leans down near Usagi ears. Nibbling on his earlobe.

Marcus push his finger in, slowly wanting the rabbit to beg him more."You can't cum until I say so..." he smirk. He wanted the boy to cum only using his ass. He want him to have intense orgasm. Marcus also bind the rabbit cute little cock with a cock ring. He likes the way Usagi arch back trying to fuck himself with Marcus finger.

He push another on , in and out. The boy was moaning so lewdly and loud. Marcus began scissoring him. Pushing it as deep as he can.

"Hmm~~~You don't look like a bunny.." he put a rabbit head band and shows him a rabbit tail shape bead. "I think ..I should put this inside you too...look how it suits you." he didn't put it immediately but after the boy start begging to be fuck.

• 2 weeks later...

Usagi walked over without hesitation and was cuffed and placed over Marcus's lap, his ass sticking up in the air. The lube was pretty cold against his warm skin, but the heat from what they were doing and the burning sensation from having Marcus's fingers enter him made it impossible to feel cold.

The older male seemed to be having lots of fun as he made his demands and even put a ring around Usagi's cock. It wasn't the first time he'd had to wear one of these so it wasn't like it was anything too foreign, however, when it was Marcus who was putting this on him, it had a much more sexual feel and actually made the rabbit hornier.

Before he knew it, Usagi was finding himself shifting his hips and arching his back just trying to get fucked off the fingers that swirled around his insides and scissoring his hole to made it adjust for something even bigger. "Please, put it in. I want to be fucked!!!" Of course, Marcus didn't put in his own but instead a larger bead that was an adorable rabbit's tail. "Master, please fuck this rabbit's lewd hole." Usagi didn't even care if the tail was still in, he just wanted to be completely filled by Marcus's hard member. Of course, he wouldn't be able to release when he wanted to, but at this rate, Usagi was going to burst from not being able to have his ass filled.