Black Rabbit (Matsuo x WolfDog12)

WolfDog12

Buried by work, Marcus decided to take a short break, he unlock his smartphone and stare at Usagi picture. He smile to himself before someone snatch the phone from him.

Looking up , Marcus temper flares. Snatching the phone back, he gritted his teeth. " The fuck you doing here..Noah.." he glares at blonde man hard.

Smilling , Noah walk and put his arms around Marcus but he was denied. " Marcus don't be so stingy , my darling ~"

Noah took a seat on the couch. " I wanted to see you~~ It's been a long time Marcus.."

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• matsuo

Usagi was fine with what he was doing and spent hours just watching the TV. He was so lost in the show that time just ticked away. It's strange when someone goes 18 years without ever watching TV and suddenly, there is something there. It was fascinating and Usagi was so happy the nurse put it on for him. Although, he never changed the change simply because he didn't know how to. The rabbit was like a kid watching this cartoon for 10-year olds.

Noah was using that sickening tone with him..Marcus grabs the phone and calls the security but Noah was bit faster as he pulls out the cord . "Nope..come on Marcus..are still mad about that thing?" he sits on the edge of desk. Twirling the cord around and around mocking him. " What do you want Noah..better tell me fast before I do something that you regret." his tone was dangerously dripping with pure threat.

" I want you back." says the blonde man . Marcus was already anticipating that, Noah was a past that will never disappear from him. He didn't love the guy..more Noah was something that he obsessed before. He suddenly thinks about Usagi ' Usagi...am I obsessed with you too..??' he shooks his head, Usagi was different..he never do anything that benefits himself when he was with Marcus. Usagi genuinely makes him laugh..make him care someone other than himself.

Okina woke up and saw Usagi completely engrossed in the TV. "Watching something interesting?" She asked gently and the rabbit could only manage and enthusiastic nod. "I see. It looks pretty interesting if you ask me. I'm sorry I never showed you what a TV was like before."

"That's ok, maybe it's for the best because not I can truly enjoy it while I can't do anything but sit here..." He looked down for a moment. "Okina? When is Marcus coming back?"

"I'm sorry, not for another couple days. Still, you should be at least healed enough to leave the hospital by then. That is once we get you to pass your vitamin count and everything. You are too thin after all and will still be bed ridden even when you leave because of those broken ribs of yours."

"Wait, They are broken?"

"Not quite but there is also major bruising around there and you have to keep the swelling down or it will break."

Noah was one of the few people that rubs him in the wrong way, considering he was the longest lover for half six months. Noah was clever, bright, and charming when he first met him in the club , Masayuki is the one who introduce them . The sex between was wild and their body was compatible making Marcus more obsess with the blonde in the past until he betray Marcus by stealing an important document containing details bits of the exchange in stocks,

Masayuki was bringing some files when he spotted the blonde male. He quickly drags the male away and try to convince him to leave. Noah was stubborn but Masayuki tone was getting more threatening, he later gives up and walks away. The day went on by...Marcus was able to finish the paper, the important deal within 2weeks time.

He headed straight to the hospital, excited to see Usagi after all. The updates that Okina sent him wasn't enough to ease his longing for Usagi. Making sure he didn't disturb Usagi rest , he quietly enters the room. The rabbit didn't notice him.

It was still sunset when Marcus came in and Usagi hadn't yet woken. After two weeks, a lot of the bleeding had stopped and was on its way to healing. He had gotten very light exercise and was absolutely itching for more. Okina greeted Marcus and excused herself leaving everything to him. The rabbit even woke a short while later and sat up looking around. "Good evening..." He said sleepily before seeing Marcus. "MARCUS?!" He was shocked and jumped fully awake now.

"You're here!! I'm suppose to be getting out of the hospital tomorrow so I guess we can start living together...." Usagi was clearly a bit nervous talking to him after so long of not doing so.

Marcus thanked Okina, as soon as the rabbit saw him the rabbit was a bit nervous with him. " That's good . I missed you so much Usagi." he hugs the rabbit gently. The rabbit was finally in his arms.

He already make sure that all of the preparation for Usagi is already completed . " You look so much better , Usagi. I'm glad. How's your learning? Miss Okina told me that you have such a great progress. " he looks at Usagi.

Usagi was happy to be able to hug Marcus even if he still had to be careful. "Ya, Okina has helped me learn the alphabet and I can actually spell my own name! She also taught me how to spell yours and her name. I can also spell several three letter words. My handwriting still is pathetic but I can't seem to write how I color so it's strange."

Usagi was finally more talkative than usual and feeling a lot more open to Marcus than when they first met. "Okina won't let me get started on books for a long while but I have started watching TV. It's amazing. I watch this cool show every day at 5 am.

The small man was enthusiastically talking about his progress, Marcus was a bit touch by the fact Usagi has written his name. He looks at him and gently holds his hand. " Oh..the shows must be good..and I'm sure you can eventually improve them bit by bit Usagi. I brought some coloring books and picture book..it was a bit hard to choose but I did pick something you might like."

Marcus handed a children story books about a rabbit searching for a home. The pages was short and colorful. Marcus continue to hear the Usagi chatting away. He was glad that Usagi was starting to open up to him. " I'll pick you up myself..tomorrow. Do you want to go somewhere before we headed back home?" Marcus wanted Usagi to know that the mansion was his home now..together with him.

"Going straight home is alright by me but can you spend the night with me? I haven't seen you in a long time and... the doctors told me I need some exercise... A particular exercise only you can help me with." Okina had left out some terrible news about Usagi's health. He had been getting major cramps and basically collapsing from being too built up. Of course there wasn't anyone here that he wanted help from and said he could hold out until he got to see Marcus again.

"Thanks for the book by the way." He had such a gentle smile and flipped through the book reading the pictures happily. As he got to the end, Usagi dropped the book onto his lap and wrapped his arms around his stomach. He still couldn't bend over because of his ribs but it hurt so much not to. The rabbit hated showing this side of himself to Marcus.

He wasn't convince , it's true Usagi look better but somehow he felt like something was off. " Usagi are you sure? I'm happy to help but.." he look at Usagi ribs, worried.

He really wanted to embrace Usagi but something telling him it would be a bad idea. He wouldn't be alble to hold himself back but the looks that Usagi giving him was enough to make him crumble. He sits on the bed, gently caressing Usagi hair.

"Marcus, help..." Usagi whispered and motimes to getting hard from just being so close to the other. Typically, Usagi had a lot more control than this but now he couldn't help it and desperately needed a release. His insides hurt so much from not being able to come for so long. The rabbit certainly wasn't use to it and now he was extra sensitive.

"I won't break so please help." He said again. Usagi was so turned on.

Marcus nodded. He lock the door and said " Usagi, I really want to...but promise me if you feel sick or hurt ..tell me immediately ." He walks towards the rabbit , lifting him onto his lap. The hospital gown grants an easy access for him to touch the rabbit erected member.

He continue to play with Usagi balls, rubbing the shaft up and down. " Mmm...I really miss you...your smell is intoxicating.." he leans down kissing the small male neck, trailing his tongue along the skin.

Marcus was also getting excited everytime he touch the small rabbit , teasing the tip while his other hand teasing the little nub, rubbing it.

"I promise, just hurry and touch me!!" He whined. The nurses already knew what was going on so any that actually walked by, just pretended not to hear a thing. They were the ones that told him what was wrong to begin with. Usagi was lifted and placed on Marcus's lap. The Rabbit still had a hard cast on his right leg, it was black and he would have to wear it for another 4 to 6 weeks before allowed to have it cut off.

Usagi didn't care about his injuries. He believed he should have gone home weeks ago but that wasn't an option and now he was in more pain from the cramps of being built up for so long. As his balls were touched, the rabbit instantly whined and released a good sized load of very thick come. He was able to get hard right away but it felt a little better on his gut so it didn't hurt so much. Still, the first thing Marcus touched had to be where it felt the best.

"Hurry, I want you in me!!!" That was a bold statement because after almost 3 weeks of no action, Usagi was probably too tight to be able to get it in. Still, that's what he wanted.

Marcus gritted his teeth hissing a bit, as he try to resist the smaller maler whining to be filled. He really wanted to poud Usagi hot hole so bad but his mind was giving him a reminder about the injury that the rabbit suffer.

Looking around , Marcus saw a tube of vaseline and grab it. Coating it on his erect member he thrust the tip in. It was tight...so deliciously tight. Wanting to distract the male from any pain , Marcus touch Usagi cock as he went deeper until the hilt

"..so tight ..Usagi.." he slowly moves his hips , carefully to avoid bending the rabbit . Usagi was connected with him , slowly thrusting in and out.

Marcus growl as he increase his pace more and more, his mouth was on the rabbit skin, sucking and licking them. He turn the rabbit to him facing him as he thrust more inside the slutty hole.

"OW! IT hurts," he whined as Marcus just tried to stick it in without any preparation. "NO, it won't work, it hurts too much..." He tried pleading but it was no use and Marcus continued to thrust right into the rabbit's small hole until there was no more room to keep going. It hurt a lot more than Usagi expected and it was hard to ignore the pain even when he was being touched in the front as well.

Eventually it became numb all over and he was able to actually enjoy it a little more. However, as soon as Marcus found his good spot and hit it, the rabbit let out another loud moan and released again, it was still pretty thick but it was easy to tell it was thinning fast. A few more releases should do the trick.

He couldn't stop even if Usagi scream warning him, the feeling was so intense being inside the rabbit. The rabbit came after awhile, starting to feel a bit of pleasure. Marcus pulls out for moment and breathing hard, he was still hard and he said to Usagi. " Ride me." his voice was rough and dripping with lust.

As the rabbit climbs on, Marcus eyes wander all over the male skin, Usagi was glistening with semen and sweat, making the male look so hot . The rabbit was truly a salvation, making his mind full of earthly pleasure. The creaking of the hospital bed filling the room, the scent of sex..just making him more eager to fill the rabbit to the brim..

Usagi quickly did as he was told wanting it back in him as soon as possible. Marcus taking it out was actually terrible and he moved as fast as possible and got onto the older male getting it all the way in with one shot. His voice began ringing out more and more and the black rabbit was feeling every moment of it as room became filled with the scent of sex, the smell of their desperate embrace.

After several rounds, they both seemed to be exhausted and Usagi laid down on the bed thinking about the fact that he had a hard enough time taking a proper shower with everything that happened and now it was even worse that his hips were killing him. "Take responsibility Marcus... you need to clean me without getting my leg cast wet.

Marcus kisses the other forehead and get up for a moment . He wrap the cast with a plastic bag and head straight for the bathroom a moment before lifting the male up.

Carefully he let the male down on a plastic chair that he previously prepare and began to clean him up. Usagi body was stain with both of their semen. Wiping the chest and stomach , Marcus wipe the skin carefully ...he needed to clean the inside too.

Bending ,he wipes Usagi thighs wiping it up and down. Usagi spreads his legs and Marcus clean the inner thighs he ask if the male can turn over since he also needed to clean out the cum inside of Usagi.

Gently lubricating his fingers , he probes the remains of his cum inside of the rabbit. He thrust the finger in and pulls the cum out..watching it trailing down, he quickly wipes it .

After a few more minutes, Marcus done cleaning the small rabbit. Helping him dress back putting on the hospital gown and lift him to the bed.

He already ask the nurse to change the sheets earlier and laid the rabbit unto the bed. He bends and kiss the rabbit passionately before pulls back, smilling at the male.

"I was rough on you...are you alright?" he couldn't help himself...sex with Usagi always makes him lose control . He can do it all night , devouring the rabbit since they are sexually compatible . Intertwine their hands .

Usagi was kissed and quickly tended to by Marcus who was very careful with him when cleaning his body and making sure not to get the cast wet. The rabbit thankfully didn't get hard even when the older male started cleaning him up and wiping his private areas. Usagi got washed and dried before being dressed and placed on the bed again. "Thank you Marcus, I needed that." He smiled gently and laid back needing to rest a bit.

The rabbit settled in the be able to relax and have a chat all night now that he wasn't feeling so sick and cramped up anymore.

He chatted with Usagi , random things until Miss Okina returned . He leans down giving the smaller rabbit a deep kiss and whispering his promise to pick up tomorrow . He licks the rabbit earlobe teasingly . " I'll see you tomorrow. "

Asoka was in a very good mood, the sexy little rabbit was definitely the cause. He drives back to his mansion, as soon as he arrive he gives instructions to the maids and butlers to double check the room that he had prepare for Usagi. The room was decorated with things that Usagi likes along with his own belonging .

The closet was full of custom made outfit with rabbit theme clothes , casual ones and anything that the Usagi need. His room was connected with the Master bedroom.

Marcus thought that Usagi may need some privacy sometimes but he prefer if the rabbit was sleeping together with him. The thought of Usagi spread wide and naked on Marcus bed was something he looking forward too.

He also prepares a study room just for Usagi, Miss Okina was instructed to teach him the basic things such as writing and reading. A shelf of story books was also prepared. If in the future Usagi wanted to learn more , Marcus will try to help him with that. Thinking about a future Usagi makes him smile to himself. He didn't think that he will someday thinking about a future with someone. The attraction for Usagi was really strong , it really puzzle him.

The rabbit was kissed and he didn't even mind showing affection in front of Okina. They were so use to one another that things like this didn't bother them one bit. Still, Marcus left and Usagi said his goodbyes. Okina told Usagi he needed to go to bed now and the rabbit knew that's what he needed to do but at the same time, he wanted to stay awake... Still, he was pretty worn out from the night's activity... It was more activity than he had in some time so he did need the rest.

Usagi laid back in bed again and closed his eyes. It didn't take long for him to pass out asleep and Okina just watched over him while reading a book she had brought with her. While she had been away, she had gone back to the red light district to help out the brothel. Even though the owner was now gone, it still stood and the women had refused getting new jobs. What the men didn't understand was that this was what they knew. A lot of them couldn't or could barely read, and have been raised here so long that they just didn't want to leave. One of the older ladies that had worked there took over running the business and it was going fairly smoothly. Except for the part that everyone wanted the black rabbit and didn't like the fact that he was no longer there.

Okina had gone and helped send these people away and get everything to quiet down but she knew it was not safe so even though Usagi wanted to be left alone, she refused to leave his side unless Marcus was there in her place. Those men would be looking for the rabbit and at this point, if they found him, they'd probably tear him from all safety and rape him until he broke both mentally and physically.

Marcus was already aware, the news about Usagi was already spreading, it was about Usagi new ownership but the information about the new owner was unknown.

It was time to pick up Usagi. Marcus ordered Masayuki to hire a few body guards to assits Miss Okina. He also ask Masayuki to gives him the report on the new body guards background . He always check to make sure that nobody will betray him.

Marcus quickly get ready to pick up tge small rabbit. This time he brought a limo . He sends a text informing Miss okina about his arrival , waiting to get a reply. He ordered the entrance to be guarded.

Receiving the reply , Marcus goes to Usagi's room. " It seems we are good to go..Usagi." He smiles before hugging the smaller male. He hands rested on the rabbit cute bottom. Marcus gaves him a gently squeeze .

Usagi was packed up and ready to go, fully dressed after just having taken a shower so his hair was still pretty damp. He seemed energized and ready to go as the older male came in a greeted him again. "Hands off the merchandise," Usagi teased as he pushed Marcus's hands off his ass. "That will just have to wait until we get home."

They left the room and the black rabbit quickly took notice of the extra security. "Marcus, this is going over board. No one would be that crazy as to attack me. Plus, they don't even know where I am. I'm not some celebrity, I'm just so red-light street rat. Seriously, this is a waste of time and money to go this far just for security." He clearly didn't approve.

Still, Usagi went home with Marcus, hating the limo because of how dirty and insignificant it made him feel, even if he just showered and was pretty clean. "Please don't go to such lengths for me, It actually makes me uncomfortable," He stated.

In the limo , Marcus pulls the rabbit closer until he was in his arms. " I apologize ...but there's was reason that I have to do that ..and you are too precious to me so I got carried away." Lifting the smaller male chin , he caress the plum lips. " The limo is something that I wanted ...look how spacious it is..we can have a little bit of fun don't you agree ?" his hands travel down to Usagi cute ass , fondling it a bit.

Marcus wasn't taking any chances, he will have to make sure Usagi safety is his number one priority . The security must be tight but he will give the orders later to stay out of Usagi sight .

To distract the rabbit from asking him question, Marcus lift the rabbit unto his lap , " Hmm, did you lost some weight ? We got to feed you more." he takes a few grapes and feed the rabbit. Gently trying to make Usagi open his mouth.

He also ask the driver to take a long route on purpose. Yesterday wasn't enough for him, his crotch was aching to be inside the tight litte hole again. He wonder if Usagi will let him. He snuggle against Usagi shoulder , the smell of shampoo drifting in his way. He smells good like lavender.