Black Rabbit (Matsuo x WolfDog12)

WolfDog12

Because of the way they were facing, Usagi had to use his left hand but because he never found a dominant hand, his left hand was just as good as any other. The rabbit gripped it in his warm hand, contrasting the icy room, and began to rub and play with the tip. He then slid his hand down and began to rub the balls before sliding the hand up and pumping the hard member up and down, gently but as quickly as he could manage without causing farther injury.

Usagi didn't want be seen in this position by the nurses either because they would certainly scold him for exerting so much energy, especially when he was getting more and more into it and continuing to forget his own injuries. His chest hurt and all the burns began to sting deeply as well but Usagi kept going without showing any signs of being in pain. This was what he was use to doing.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• matsuo

"S-stop.." Marcus push the rabbit gently, panting a bit he looks at him. " You're going to hurt yourself , to much movement... " he sits and sigh.

He is still hard but right now Usagi needs to recover. He relieve that Usagi was also excited, " How about I help you with that first.. ?"

He use on of his hands to rubs the other, making sure he's staying still. He already got his other hands to touch his. " If i do it like this ..it will helps us both."

"I'm fine, just let me help you." Usagi clearly didn't like being pushed away like that. He reached out again and continued to pump it and with his other hand, he pushed Marcus's hand away. He'd help himself out later but if he let someone else help, there was no way Usagi would be satisfied with just a hand job.

The rabbit was careful not over exert himself so much this time but kept going hoping to get Marcus to come soon. Usgai was starting to feel discomfort in his own lower region. The rabbit worked to get Marcus to release finally being able to do something useful.

He came a lot, spurting his cum all over Usagi hands. Grabbing the wet tissues he cleans the rabbit hands. " You okay ?." he kiss him n the lips.

Marcus looks all over making sure he didn't reopen any of the wounds. He looks over asking the rabbit if can help with anything. It's getting late nearing midnight.

"I'm fine. I didn't have any major cuts or stab wounds so you don't have to worry so much about anything reopening... unless it has to do with the internal bleeding which has been taken care of. My injures are mostly broken bones and burns so those can't exactly "Re-open." If you know what I mean." Broken bones could shift out of place again but the only fully broken bone was in his leg and he wasn't even putting any kind of stress on it. Sure, there was a cracked rib but that hadn't broken through yet.

Usagi realized the time was probably really late by now. "Marcus, I want you to get some sleep. It's gotta be close to if not past midnight."

Marcus smiles. " I will sleep after I make sure you are comfortable ." The sounds rain hitting the glass , he pulls the blanket up and make sure Usagi was cover properly. He bends and kiss him good night.

Grabbing the neck pillow he bought ealier and sits while holding Usagi hands. Gently massaging the palm , a relaxing method he learn from Masayuki.

He looks at his phone noticing a blinking , someone was calling him...it was someone who he thought he would never see again..it was Noah.

Usagi was made comfortable and kissed as if he were suppose to go to bed instead of Marcus. Still, it was nice that he was so loved. It certainly was a feeling the rabbit wasn't completely use to. The rabbit looked over and saw Marcus look down at his phone. "Go ahead and take that. I can handle being alone for a while." Usagi smiled. He was not use to being with people this much and maybe a few minutes of phone call was all he needed.

Marcus hesitate before he got up and take the call outside.

He answer and his voice turn cold. " How did you get this number..Noah..I thought I make it clear last time.."

Noah giggles and use a flirty tone. " Aww ...don't be like that babe..I just miss you so much..by the way I heard that you got a new toy ~" Noah shifting and rustle the sheet .

" Why? It's none of your business anyway. You should be happy since I am no longer interested in your ass Noah. How's lover boy doing?" Marcus and Noah were once lovers but Noah have a tendecy to sleep around.

" Actually , I am single at the moment but if you interested with whom i sleep right now that will be Dean..you know your company rival~" giggling.

" Good for you Noah...do me a favor and stay away from me." he immediately ended the call and block Noah's number. He was furious. He took a walk trying to calm himself before headed back, Usagi already asleep . He ended up sleepless. Morning came, Okina arrives, Marcus ask her to apologize for him to Usagi when he wakes up, he needed to go back home and heads back to the office.

Usagi nodded off at some point without realizing it. But woke up at around 3 in the morning. He saw how lost in thought Marcus was and kept quiet and continued to pretend he was asleep. The rabbit didn't make a peep or move much at all for hours and hours until Marcus needed to leave and Okina took his place. The teen finally opened his eyes when Marcus was gone.

"He seemed very lost in thought..."

"Well, what can you do, he's probably tired and has to back to work now."

"He took a phone call earlier and that really put him in a weird mood."

"I wonder what it could have been. Well now, you should start getting some real sleep. It's already day time and you need all the rest you can get."

His secretary inform him about his schedule , Masayuki was already in his office. " I thought you're going to come in late.?" Marcys ignore him and quietly flipping through the file. His mood was not getting better , he sent a text to Okina informing her that he cannot visit Usagi this week and ask her to keep updated.

Marcus taps his pen againts the desk, " Noah called me around 1 am ...how on earth he get my number ..Masayuki.." he suspected Masayuki since he and Noah was friend before Noah ended up being his lover. "What?Noah...he's back ?" Masayuki trully confuse and denies Marcus accusations . " This is the first time I heard of this . Why are you asking me? I maybe friends with him , Marcus it doesn't mean I'll betray you." Masayuki calmly defends himself .

Noah was the one who pick him up when he was out on the streets after being disowned and kick out of the house. He met Marcus on a very worst circumstances and until now ,Marcus won't even trust him a little ..he can't complain since it was his own fault back then.

Marcus sigh, " He's with Dean now .....Noah is his new fucking slut." gritting his teeth. Noah stolen a few important documents but Marcus already make sure the documents retrieve by paying Noah a large sum of money.

"I don't think I want to sleep. I want to stay awake for now." Usagi said.

"Alright, then let's do something." Okina pulled out a bag she brought with her and pulled out a book. It was a coloring book and he had a small box of colored pencils. "I would have gto crayons but they're a little too messy." She smiled and Usagi happily took the colors.

He started coloring one of the pages. Amazingly, Usagi could at least hold and use a pencil if for drawing and coloring. He spent several hours coloring before eventually falling asleep.

Masayuki went to visit the rabbit, bringging something as a souvenir . He remembered Marcus said that the young male was probably resting during the day but he wanted to visit anyway.

He opens the door silently, he notices Okina was reading something before she greeted him. " Miss Okina wasn't it? I'm Masayuki ." he holds out hus hand for a shake. He gives the bag to her .

The stuffed bunny caught his attention. " Marcus couldn't come , his works been piling up so it might take awhile for him to come here." explain Masayuki.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Okina said as she greeted Masayuki. She glanced back at the sleeping rabbit. "Would you like to meet him? Master Marcus has already informed me that he would be unable to come for a few days or maybe even weeks. That's going to sadden Usagi but it can't be helped and he should be able to get by without too many problems. He may seem strong or stubborn at times but he can also be very delicate."

She had such a motherly affecting for the rabbit that it greatly pained her that he was so injured. Thankfully, it could have been much worse if she hadn't been around at the moment to put an end to the madness. "I'm happy you stopped by. Thank you for looking out for them. You seem to be a good friend."

He shakes his head. " Well Marcus doesn't exactly think I am his friend. I would like to talk with him if you don't mind."

Masayuki already knew Usagi's conditions since he is the one who provided the personal file of this young man to Marcus. 'Poor kid...he looks around Kira..maybe older. '

She nodded and walked over gently tapping at Usagi's shoulders trying to get hi to wake up. When he finally did, she took the book and the colored pencils from him and placed them to the side so they weren't in the way any longer. The rabbit yawned and looked over to Masayuki. Great... another stranger.

"Hello," Usagi said quietly. He kept his voice lower like it was the middle of the night or something. It was a habit since they had to stay quiet during the day back in the brothel. "Are you a friend of Marcus's?"

" Well..you could say that . How are you doing today ? " he pulls a chair and sits. " I've brought something for you and Miss Okina to eat..hospital food are rather plain right?"

Masayuki shows a genuine small. He wanted to see for himself the reason why Marcus so interested in the Black Rabbit . ' He is certainly cute..small..a little mysterious..totally different from his previous partners .'

Masayuki can see Usagi was a bit uncomfortable with him but he just smiles. " You are going to live with Marcus after all so I 'm going to ask you to provide me a list . The things I should prepare in advance before you moving to the mansion with Matcus after your recovery ."

Usagi still felt a little uneasy but it wasn't too bad and he was pretty use ot talking to strangers after all so he just focused on Masayuki, observing him closely. He seemed a lot like Marcus's nanny or something. In a way it was kind of cute but at the same time, it was really weird. Usagi was learning a whole lot about the outside world already and hasn't even been here that long.

"Prepare?! I don't need much... just a corner to put my stuff in and I guess a bed to sleep on... Other than that I can provide for myself... I have some money saved up after all.... I can use that for the rest of my basic needs... I'm a lot like a pet rabbit. I don't make too much noise and don't require too much extra work to be taken care of."

" I see...." he feels a bit sad for the male..saying he was pet rather than human. " I will ask Miss Okina for your things to be delivered to Marcus's mansion. I think you will like it..the view is beautiful there." he thanked Usagi for his cooperation and ask the rabbit if he have any questions .

He waited for the rabbit to ask him. His eyea wonder at the cast he was wearing. ' That's look painful , Marcus was livid when he saw them at first.'

"I don't have any questions but I do have a request if you wouldn't mind. Please don't let Marcus kill those men... I can tell he wants to... This sort of thing has happened a lot and if he kills everyone who hurt me then I'd never be able to leave the house because I'd be too afraid someone would die... I know he likes me and wants to keep me safe but that would have been better to start when I was small. I'm use to the pain and so long as I don't die, then I don't really care that much."

Usgai looked down and felt himself trying to curl up but had to stop or he would make the cracked ribs hurt all over again. The rabbit didn't like being injured but he was use to pain and after the initial hurt, it didn't bother him too much after that. Maybe his pain sensors had dulled.

Masayuki just stood still , it was already too late . " I...I'll do what I can..." his tone was soft. " Well I need to get some thing ready..take care of yourself .." he shakes Usagi hands and turn to Okina. " Here is your contract Miss Okina, I'm sorry we couldn't discuss it properly but if you have anything you want to add or any questions , you can call me directly . Here this is my card."

Masayuki smiles and left the room. He feels a little bit guilty about not saying the truth to Usagi about those people who hurt him..including the owner.

Usagi nodded thankful thinking that the people would be spared. He really was in the dark and had never seen the news so he had no clue what-so-ever. Okina also felt bad since he was being left in the dark, but at the same time, that was his life... the black rabbit would always be in the dark about a lot of things... a real nocturnal rabbit.

Anyway, she took the contract and looked it over quickly before taking the card. "Sure, I'll let you know if anything comes up." She smiled and got the phone number into her phone for now so Masayuki was saved as a contact. She then bid him good bye and Usagi waved gently goodbye as well. Okina turned and told Usagi to go back to sleep now. He yawned and agreed, closing his eyes to sleep the rest of the day.

Masayuki drives back to work. He heard yelling as soon he arrive at his office . Marcus was ignoring the female who was from the Extrimex company . " What do you mean..Marcus stop ignoring me and look at me!?" Mei who currently huffing and her pretty was turning red due to anger glare at Marcus.

" I never said or promise anything ...you're the one who climb in my bed by yourself. The contract was already sign didn't your brother told you?" raising one of his eyebrows.

" You said you would stop him ...when he wanted to offer less than the agreed payment..You bastard..you trick me!!" her hand shot up to slap Marcua but he manage to grab it.

He glare at the woman hard, gripping her wrist. Masayuki quickly intervene. " Woah now Marcus, let her go." He use a soft but stern tone. Marcus glance at him and let her go forcefully . The impact was making her imbalance and she nearly fell but Masayuki manage to catch her.

Glaring at both of them , Mei quickly walks out in anger . " She's one of the Extrimex executive right? Marcus ..you probably control yourself ..no matter what she is still a woman." Masayuki looks at Marcus.

Usagi went back to sleep and woke around sunset. As much as he wanted to back to sleep, that wasn't possible since he had to go through another check up, eat and start moving around. The doctors redressed his wounds after checking their healing and he got Usagi on his feet and carefully had him move about the room. The rabbit took a few steps and had to hobble strangely with the cast on his leg. Still, the exercise was nice. He quickly go the hang of it and was able to walk fairly well. Of course, he still had to take it easy with the rib.

"Is it normal to feel this stiff in my hips?" Usagi asked the doctor.

"It's alright, it is just from laying in the bed for so long but that's why we are going to give you daily exercise. You will have to stretch each day but don't bent in the back too much or you will put to much strain on the ribs." He explained everything.

Usagi stretched a bit and was placed back in bed. The rabbit took the time to rest for a while and closed his eyes to take a nap.

Marcus just silently went back to his chair. " She was starting to annoy me. How's Usagi doing." mentioning Usagi name instantly calms Marcus down.

" I already discuss his arrangement and he was doing fine when I visited him earlier . He was asking about you." Masayuki took a seat and pushing the intercom for some drinks for both of them.

" I see..I need the estimate of the current raw material for the construction from Extrimex.....Masayuki next time you visited him, buy him a new phone and list my number as speedial. "

Masayuki just nodded. The coffee was brought in and Marcus continue to do his work. He wanted to clear it all quickly , he wanted spent more time with the rabbit

Usagi took a long nap that evening and woke up feeling a lot better. He talked with Okina for a long time and did some more coloring but of course, Okina needed to sleep since she was already getting on a different schedule. The rabbit just quietly colored alone for several hours before getting a little bored. He put the book and pencils to the side and tried to think of something else he could do.... Usagi hated being in the bed for this long but a nurse came in and finally showed him how to use the tv that had been in front of him the whole time just up on the opposite wall.

The rabbit ate the food Masayuki brought while he watched the show the nurse put on. It was an entertaining kids show and since it was his first time ever watching T.V. basically anything she put on would have been fine.