YO's Photography Contest - Precious

Key

CPuEaU4.jpg

~Theme: Precious~

At the suggestion of YO's members, we decided to hold a new monthly contest - a photo competition.

The 23rd theme is 'Precious'. You can post a pic of any item you own that is precious to you, that has a special meaning.

Rules_zpsfb80e9a7.jpg

- The picture has to be taken by you

- The pic has to be related to the given theme

- You can use photo editing software to fix the levels, brightness, contrast and so on, but without adding effects (like using brushes on the picture)

- Each member can post only 1 entry

Prizes_zps029d35eb.jpg

- All the participants get 3000 points

Start date: 02/06/2016

Closing date: 01/07/2016

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Rebel Heart

• eminanmm

• YuikiYaya

thank you for the new theme. Joining in please,

~La Musica~

30mxqc4.jpg

Thank you for this

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, I really love this and always kept it with me... :Chuu:

13336310_1788221058073212_1896484501_n.jpg?oh=fee3e5375835ef9f5a1531b7b036843a&oe=5754FCFB

Nothing cool or special but this was me first baseball and i got it when i was 13 >//> i took it everywhere an was pitching on me own whenever i got the chance XD one day i lost it in the field and cut it with the scythe when i had to cut the grass. The writing is what i name it when i got it XD

My entry for June Pride....

64742_10153242493032923_8788866101569977426_n.jpg?oh=7c79e960a3561e614c4263f3370ba8cc&oe=580D77B7

Thank you

for this cute birthday present for me in 2014 :)

It's kept in my secret territory =)

This entrance ticket is really special for me since its a remembrance of the first convention i attended in my whole life.hahaha..it was really fun..:)

Mine is the watch my mother gave me when I finished high school. Have been using it ever since (although I have changed the bracelet quite a few times already).

ZQGyx6Y.jpg

It would be this little guy here~

20160617_220440_zpszmixkj5q.jpg?t=1466091521 His name is Yogi, and I got him when I was a little older than a toddler from my parents as a birthday gift. I couldn't leave him even amidst a flood in the area (I mean over the roof kind of flood) some years ago.

A gift I received last year from a friend here. I couldn't believed she ordered it for me and paid an artist to draw my favourite artist. I framed it and now stays on my desk.

5vupzt.jpg

4g3wgg.jpg

This was my first set of phone and charger. Been with me for a few years. And when my smartphone broken, this set was a live saver, still is

:Building snowman:

i never had a manga or found once in my life and im surprised in malaysia they sell a lot, even though it's not bl manga it's okay. my friends gave me this because they knew that i love anime and manga and they translated into english too (using pen and correction tape :'D) !! Thanks Wong and Tee!! i love it!! this is my first manga(shoujo) and i'll keep it securely!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=36037&d=1466960204[/img]

Long story short.

I really liked/fascinated by dinosaurs as a wee kid

and had a card collection. Cannot show that...

But also "The Land Before Time"

This triceratops plushie is precious to me.

I named her Sarah, from a character in the mentioned cartoon.

sGU4HMQ.jpg

Well my precious would be my collection of manga, I'm collecting this for more then 10 years now and I cherished every book, even when I had 5 books I always took great care for it. I always was proud on it, it's my Imaginary escape from life, if I'm fed up I pick up a manga and drift off into that world.

iCIdWZm.jpg

I got to admit that I'm not really a religious person, still this is the most important thing to me given by my mother.

X4cB0QU.jpg

Mine is this necklace. It's just a necklace for everyone else but this is the first accessory I bought with my own money so I'm so proud of it :)

35108a142b938c7b5b193d52d351ef7f.jpg