Which is your favourite from Takumi-Kun Series?

Aoi

I watched the 4th one. And it was really good even thought the story was not focused on Takumi and Gii. I really loved "pure". Misu and Shingyouji were lovely and sweet, specially Shingyouji who is imo really cute. It's hard to point the best film, now. And the 5th seems to be really good too. I'm talking about from what I saw on the trailer. I have great expectations on the 5th one.

I liked the 4th story, I think it had a nice flow.

• Like 3

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• hama71

• Last_sky16

• go-onder

Shingyoji is so ugly but Misu is so Hot ... i was disappointed of takumi series 4 because no love scene and less part of Gii and Hayama but Oh God the Kissing scenes are so HOT...I love the way Misu Kiss, it was so hot, especially the part in the dressing room, that was HOT!!!

I watched the 4th one. And it was really good even thought the story was not focused on Takumi and Gii. I really loved "pure". Misu and Shingyouji were lovely and sweet, specially Shingyouji who is imo really cute. It's hard to point the best film, now. And the 5th seems to be really good too. I'm talking about from what I saw on the trailer. I have great expectations on the 5th one.

I liked the 4th story, I think it had a nice flow.

kyaaaa...i think shingyouji is cute too....^^

i love the way he smile and showed his bunny teeth....so kawaii...

same as u think pure has a nice flow too..the storyline is intresting...

• Like 1

I was reading my old post here where I mentioned that Takumi-kun 3 was my ultimate favorite of the series..

Apparently I haven't seen Pure yet when I wrote that. But it already showed that the Misu character portrayed by Baba-chan already impressed me greatly.

I still maintain that Bibou no Detail will always play a major part in getting me hooked to the series because this was the first movie I've seen. But having watched Pure now, I was not expecting that I would be THIS affected more than ever. Misu and Shingyouji not only impressed me so much but their characters and Baba-chan and Taiki exceeded my expectations. I expected it would be a good movie but I didn't expect that it would be intensely romantically unforgettable to me. Great performance. Amazing chemistry. And even when there were no words spoken between them, you could really sense that undeniable love between them. And for me is quite beautiful. As a writer, it inspires me so much to write about them. And as a viewer, it gets me so excited and all these warm fuzzy feelings ignited.

I feel sad that some would say that Taiki is "so ugly" but then you are entitled to your own opinion and I can respect that.

For me Taiki interpreted Shingyouji's character flawlessly. I like the fact that he has shown the vulnerable side of Shingyouji that we have not been able to see before. How much he loves Misu and how happy and sad it has made him. You have all these strong emotions coming into play between them and that's the beauty of it is how they interact with each other so effectively even for a non-Japanese speaker like me.

• Like 2

I liked 3 the bestXD

Takumi and Gii had so much more chemistry than 2>_

I really wish they had kept the same Shingyoji from 3 in 4:(

I REALLY have a hard time choosing between 2 and 3. Niji Iro No Garasu pulls on my heartstrings and never lets go, while Bibou No Detail has a fantastic story. I'd say Bibou No Detail edges out it's precursor, but only sligthly

• Like 1

I REALLY have a hard time choosing between 2 and 3. Niji Iro No Garasu pulls on my heartstrings and never lets go, while Bibou No Detail has a fantastic story. I'd say Bibou No Detail edges out it's precursor, but only sligthly

You know I feel exactly the same way. But I'm curious what is it about Nijii iro no Garasu that pulled your heartstrings? Because for me it was the story of Morita and Suzuki. I find it amazing that their characters were specifically made for the movie only yet I think it was brilliant with the way it connected everyone's lives. I think it had the right balance compared to Pure. I mean, I absolutely adore Pure but the characters of Yoshizawa and Takabayashi didn't really quite give that desired effect as Morita and Suzuki did. And I agree Bibou no Detail really has a fantastic story. ♥

• Like 2

You know I feel exactly the same way. But I'm curious what is it about Nijii iro no Garasu that pulled your heartstrings? Because for me it was the story of Morita and Suzuki. I find it amazing that their characters were specifically made for the movie only yet I think it was brilliant with the way it connected everyone's lives. I think it had the right balance compared to Pure. I mean, I absolutely adore Pure but the characters of Yoshizawa and Takabayashi didn't really quite give that desired effect as Morita and Suzuki did. And I agree Bibou no Detail really has a fantastic story. ♥

Yeah, it was definitely Morita and Suzuki's story for me as well. As the film went on, at first I was sure we were getting your typical jealousy story. But then Gii reveals the reason why he wanted Takumi to invite Morita and everything that's going on with Suzuki and i just couldn't helped being charmed. That scene at the hospital was so damn bittersweet that you would have to have a heart of stone not to feel anything after watching it.

I think that the reason Yoshizawa and Takabayashi's story didn't work was because, if you were to remove it, nothing all that important would be missing. It felt so much more like a distraction than anything else, while Suzuki and Morita WERE the story in Nijiiro No Garasu

• Like 3

Yeah, it was definitely Morita and Suzuki's story for me as well. As the film went on, at first I was sure we were getting your typical jealousy story. But then Gii reveals the reason why he wanted Takumi to invite Morita and everything that's going on with Suzuki and i just couldn't helped being charmed. That scene at the hospital was so damn bittersweet that you would have to have a heart of stone not to feel anything after watching it.

I think that the reason Yoshizawa and Takabayashi's story didn't work was because, if you were to remove it, nothing all that important would be missing. It felt so much more like a distraction than anything else, while Suzuki and Morita WERE the story in Nijiiro No Garasu

I absolutely agree on your views here. Morita and Suzuki's story for me represented a relationship between two people that made the most of what little time they had. Yes, in the movie they didn't quite talk to each other and only had stolen glances from each other. But those scenes revealed how much they felt the same way for each other. Not so much dialogue between them even but you could feel that they really liked each other. The depth of what they felt for each other when Morita would risk disciplinary actions from the school and Suzuki's strong desire to see him one last time. Oh god...I'm gonna cry remembering this. Gyaaah! it was tremendous. It was heartbreaking yet beautiful.

I also agree that Yoshizawa and Takabayashi's story seemed more like a distraction. In the manga, the scene where Misu is talking with Takabayashi (I think) was actually Takumi. It would have been better if they stuck to the manga having Takumi talk to Misu instead of Takabayashi. It would have been more meaningful perhaps and more screen time for Takumi as well. I'm sure the fans would not object to that. But like you said, if their story were to be removed, it would have not greatly affected Pure.

Please allow me to share this with you from Nijiiro no Garasu since you like Morita and Suzuki's story

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

I also agree that Yoshizawa and Takabayashi's story seemed more like a distraction. In the manga, the scene where Misu is talking with Takabayashi (I think) was actually Takumi. It would have been better if they stuck to the manga having Takumi talk to Misu instead of Takabayashi. It would have been more meaningful perhaps and more screen time for Takumi as well. I'm sure the fans would not object to that. But like you said, if their story were to be removed, it would have not greatly affected Pure.

Well I think they just try to put too much in one film...

If they put Yoshizawa and Takabayashi's story in more detail it might work...

But, the movie has limity time line...

They just can pull to much from that time line...

Also, both cast was new in this movie... so even actor are not use to this...

People who watch are not use to them... So story line seem lost in the way...

If they had story line in before pure like Misu and Shingyouji...

It might work little better...

But, it was mistacke for them to put that story line in Pure... --;;;

But, I know why they did that... so I can really say bad choice...

Because of next story line they need to put Takumi and Gii show in the movie less as possible...

So they need some other couple to fill that in... That was Yoshizawa and Takabayashi's coulpe...

It's just one of thing that film maker have to face...

You gain some you lose some... in Pure you gain the Misu and Shingyouji couple...

you lose Yoshizawa and Takabayashi's coulpe... --;;;;

So feel little sympathy for them...

• Like 1

Well I think they just try to put too much in one film...

If they put Yoshizawa and Takabayashi's story in more detail it might work...

But, the movie has limity time line...

They just can pull to much from that time line...

Also, both cast was new in this movie... so even actor are not use to this...

People who watch are not use to them... So story line seem lost in the way...

If they had story line in before pure like Misu and Shingyouji...

It might work little better...

But, it was mistacke for them to put that story line in Pure... --;;;

But, I know why they did that... so I can really say bad choice...

Because of next story line they need to put Takumi and Gii show in the movie less as possible...

So they need some other couple to fill that in... That was Yoshizawa and Takabayashi's coulpe...

It's just one of thing that film maker have to face...

You gain some you lose some... in Pure you gain the Misu and Shingyouji couple...

you lose Yoshizawa and Takabayashi's coulpe... --;;;;

So feel little sympathy for them...

I agree that, with more time to develop it, the subplot would have worked more for me. I actually think that the theme was really good, what are you willing to sacrifice in order to please your significant other (at least that's what i think it is), i just think that it was misplaced. If anything, it seems to fit more with the 5th movie than Pure

I agree that, with more time to develop it, the subplot would have worked more for me. I actually think that the theme was really good, what are you willing to sacrifice in order to please your significant other (at least that's what i think it is), i just think that it was misplaced. If anything, it seems to fit more with the 5th movie than Pure

Well it should be more in between I think... ^^;;;

It hard to just put that two for short just don't work...

But, I just don't know they will make a movie for thoes two...

Well, in the manag even they had there story not in Pure...

So... if they put that story in 5th movie it's not going to work...

• 1 month later...

MY favouite is Takumi-kun 3 closely followed by 2.

The 2nd one was a chance for them to warm up and show us their chemistry which developed nicely which comes out very nicely in the 3rd one. Now with the talk of the 5th one I can hardly wait to see how they have grown into their characters.

i love takumi-kun 3 cuz it's was very hot >

and also takumi-kun 4 wah i love it so much i mean do u notice that is when arata-san kissing shingyoji , it very hot i mean he kissing better than gii .. but still gii's kisses is hot ;)

• Like 2

I liked takumi-kun 3 the most because, as Chokorēto said, it was the hottest! That scene from the end was breathtaking! :7yoyo10:

And I also liked the kisses in Takumi-kun 4 pure), that is how you kiss! And the candy scene was hoooot! :leaf15:

• Like 1

I liked takumi-kun 3 the most because, as Chokorēto said, it was the hottest! That scene from the end was breathtaking! :7yoyo10:

And I also liked the kisses in Takumi-kun 4 pure), that is how you kiss! And the candy scene was hoooot! :leaf15:

Well, that was chocolate call Bit... I did post the picture of the chocolate use in the movie...

here is where you could found that...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

Takumi Kun - Nijiiro no Gurasu? (I hope I got the title correct) I love Yuta Takahashi (from taikukan baby/Jun Jou pure hearts etc.).. so that's why :D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new member in YaoiOtaku Forums & takumi kun series is my first fav. BL drama. I've seen Takumi Kun Series 1-4, but my favorite is the 3rd series. Cause I think this part have the sweetest moment, in the last part of course.... Mao is really cute!!!:hamtaro-005 (4):

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

for me is Takumi-kun3 as i keep repeating watching the ending part where Gii & Takumi was in the concert hall...they acted so well in their part and making me thinking that its real! Gii was so gentle and caring towards Takumi! looking forward to the next part.... ^_^

• Like 1