Which is your favourite from Takumi-Kun Series?

Aoi

I've just watched Takumi-kun 2 again. Awesome! I love the plot, the actors, everything... It's my favorite from Takumi-kun series. Daisuke Watanabe was really hot!

Of course, he was hot in Takumi-kun 3 :leaf5: too, but the Takumi-kun 2 story was even better in my opinion.

Just curious... which one is your fav from Takumi-kun series?

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• hama71

• Last_sky16

• go-onder

I liked the first part best because of the actors... I love Keisuke Kato and Yanagishita Tomo. They are both among my favorite actors, so you can imagine I just love that part of the series :cuteonion41:

Takumi Kun series is my favorite BL drama. The story line on part 2 was better but the romantic sex scene in part 3 was the best.Im looking forward the the next part.

• Like 1

Takumi Kun series is my favorite BL drama. The story line on part 2 was better but the romantic sex scene in part 3 was the best.Im looking forward the the next part.

lol Totally agree. That scene was just HOT!!! :banhbao8:

• 1 month later...

I like all Takumi series..Takumi series no 1 Soshite Harukaze ni Sasayaite is funny and Takumi is soooo cute...Takumi series no 2 Niji-iro no Glass.Daisuke totally hawt..and Mao and he shy to do the bad scene..cute =^ V^=..and also Takumi Series Bibou no Detail..Daisuke soooo selfish he can't do that to Takumi T.T..but it's happy ending.PMG..cant wait for Takumi kun seires "Pure".

My favorite were Takumi and Gii. I think Daisuke Watanabe and Hamao REALLY fired up and totally justified the characters. I was not impressed with the actors who played the lead roles in Takumi-kun 1. Though they seem to be closer to how the manga characters looked like but it's one thing to be faithful by mere appearances and bringing it into live action are two different things.

I am very, very much in love with Mao and Daisuke in those roles though they seemed a bit nervous in part 2 but they totally warmed up together and became amazingly comfortable with each other by part 3. I actually cried at the scenes. I thought my heart was gonna jump out of me. So wonderful!

Takumi-kun 3 is my ultimate favorite of the series so far. But I have very high hopes for Takumi-kun 4 because I was very impressed with the actor who played Misu Arata and I like the character because he "hates" Gii. hahahahahha!!! Misu is so seme! I love it!

My favorite is the 3rd part definitely! I just love the way Daisuke and Hamao played their roles and how they actually brought to life those characters, looking so real, so hot!!!! :7yoyo10:

• 3 weeks later...
The hottest&cutest guy was the actor who played Sachi Inoue - Hiroki Aiba~~

And he seems like the nicest guy T_T

aiba-hiroki.jpg?w=270&h=266

I agree! I liked him in Sukitomo too! :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I didn't like the actors from the Takumi-kun 1. Daisuke and Mao have more chemistry. In the aspect of story the 2nd was better than the 3rd, but the love scene in the 3rd one is the best. Daisuke and Mao looked more comfortable with each other. They're really good actors. I seriously can't wait to watch part 4 and 5.

hmm... the second movie has a really strong and sensual scene of love with gii and takumi! it was really nice of course! but the third movie was better because it didnt have any deaths and secondly... because MISU appears!! *__* i love him so much!

so well... my favorite couple is takumi and gii! but... arata seems to be too woohoo! so i think it'll be a great and sugoi experience to see him taking the upperhand with shingyouji who becomes butter when it comes to arata ne! well i too, have high hopes for pure, but i havent understood yet... about the 5th movie... arata and shingyouji will not have any love scenes? *__*

and about my favorite character... is ARATA MISU!! *__* just fell in love with him completely!!

• Like 1

hmm... the second movie has a really strong and sensual scene of love with gii and takumi! it was really nice of course! but the third movie was better because it didnt have any deaths and secondly... because MISU appears!! *__* i love him so much!

so well... my favorite couple is takumi and gii! but... arata seems to be too woohoo! so i think it'll be a great and sugoi experience to see him taking the upperhand with shingyouji who becomes butter when it comes to arata ne! well i too, have high hopes for pure, but i havent understood yet... about the 5th movie... arata and shingyouji will not have any love scenes? *__*

and about my favorite character... is ARATA MISU!! *__* just fell in love with him completely!!

kyaa....same here...omg...in 3rd one i've became intrested with takumi-kun becoz of him...and im so glad he got cute shingyouji for the 4th one...

im melting when arata said "when i tell u to wait,u wait"

no wonder shingyouji didnt run away eventhough arata bullied him...

hot arata got cute puppy for 4th movie...yeay!!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

OMG!!!

May 27 is just a kiss away.

Misuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~♥ x Shingyouji

So excited to see this.

• Like 2

i liked the first one very muchrabbit8

the second was sad and beautifulrabbit0

the third one was so great :leaf15: i became a big fan of Arata leaf4

i cant wait for the 4 :5yoyo34:

• Like 1

hum... I have to wait until all the series come...

but, people who working on Takumi-kun series said...

the 5th one will be best... I can't go see but some one I know will go see Premiere...

So I have to hear from her... ^^

Even when all the movie is out... I can't say which is best... because every movie I love so much...

the chemistry between Mao and Dai-chan was growing in every movie... it show on to people who see...

So each movie has their own way uniqueness(?) I love that... so... I love all... ^^

But... if I have to chose less favorite... the first one... the chemistry between main characters wasn't

strong as Mao and Dai-chan... ^^;;;

• Like 1

I can not choose

Takumi-kun 2 and Takumi-kun I like both of them

I liked the story line in the second series,that's so sad and taouching , but rather more with a third series, they are so hot in there..and so i can't wait anymore for 4 and 5 series...>

I prefer Takumi-kun 3. I get chills every time I watch it. Like the story in this part and I'm a fan of Arata-san. I can not wait to see Takumi-kun 4

• Like 1

i loved takumikun 3..

they looks so intense..

maybe because there's a problem that they must be solved..

and loved with daixmao scene too

kyaaa....after watched takumi kun Pure...i think itz my fav series...

so lovable movie....misu x shingyouji is heart melting couple....

i still luv the other series but diz series really makes me wanna cry of happiness...

the way misu treat shingyouji...the way shingyouji loved n faithfully wait for misu...kyaaaaa!!!!!!

and misu is totally HOT while shingyouji is totally KAWAI n adorable...

diz couple is totally matched each other...^^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...