Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Omega Vampire!!! I don’t usally like the whole male pregnancy thing but I freaking love this game ^\\^

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Blind Men by Man Eater Games

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

Hmm probably Dmmd? I have to admit I'm not that much of a game fan, but Dmmd stayed in my mind as well as sweet pool and Lamento Beyond the Void.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

For me I would choose Camp Buddy. I liked that sometimes there would be pictures of chibified versions of the characters. There is also I think 5 routes that come with the game. Some scenes were animated (at least in the demo).

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

hands down anything by nitro+chiral. i mean.. the arts and storyline.. plus the soundtrack. they are all awesome.

  • 4 months later...
Posted

My favourite is Seiyuu Danshi. It has 5 routes with other secret routes once you unlock them. I love how interactive the game is and that I'm not just reading dialogue all the time. The characters are great and I really appreciate all the work that was put into this game. Highly recommend :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus