[2016] No.10 YanDaiXie Street 烟袋斜街10号 (Chinese BL Web Series)

GingerCake

Wait ginger cake, so the upcoming episodes later today won't be a continuation of episode 10?

Yep! The special episode has uploaded in Weibo now! What the original author said is correct!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GingerCake

• estee12

• unlove

• Panda01

Top Posters In This Topic

I've finished watching it! But they only uploaded one episode. (Edit: I've made mistake maybe, it's actually two side stories there in a 20 mins episode, so what the author said is right)

Anyway, the last side story is actually in the Beautiful Miracle novel.

It's about their simple life after the happy ending of Yandai book.

I'm satisfied. If no more S2, just take this as the ending, because this is their another chapter of life in book 2 ^^, they live together happily ever after. cheetah9

Not sure why is the official channel did not upload the episode yet.

Here is the link that uploaded by someone, unsub:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

As what the original author told before this, it's confirmed by the producer today in Weibo that they are preparing S2 now.

image.jpg

Yea I check on the chinese short stories on YT but didn't see the new subbed episode yesterday. green-scarf-emoticon-11.gif?1292794366

Gawd..but they look so cute..

Oh serious? So s2 will start from where s1 ended? Honestly speaking, filming for s2 is totally irrevelant.. There are only 8 more chapters to go in the novel where the story stopped at s1. How are they gonna drag to film for the show? They could have just fast forward for the 8 chapters like how they did for the first 10 episodes and just show compressed the 8 chapters into 2 episodes!

Sigh I don't want to have my hopes high since anything can happen, see like love, counterattack or addicted ,I don't want to get dissappointed, just want to know how is that liang ze is gonna get hang hang back

Gush, this has become such a mess?! Righty?!

First the Thank-you-bye-bye letter, then info about an S2. So wait, s2 (WOULD) be before or after the happy ending from the special? Gush, a happy ending? Even without s2... I'm gonna be satisfied. This low budget show has made it to my ALL-TIME Favorites. Thanks Ginger for all the info. I'm gonna watch the episode now. What shorts- i see no shorts, i'm blind- show me ASAP. XD Also, are those shorts between ep 1 and 10 or after? Gush, can somebody put this on a timeline?XD Be so kind!XD I beg ya!XD

Gush, this has become such a mess?! Righty?!

First the Thank-you-bye-bye letter, then info about an S2. So wait, s2 (WOULD) be before or after the happy ending from the special? Gush, a happy ending? Even without s2... I'm gonna be satisfied. This low budget show has made it to my ALL-TIME Favorites. Thanks Ginger for all the info. I'm gonna watch the episode now. What shorts- i see no shorts, i'm blind- show me ASAP. XD Also, are those shorts between ep 1 and 10 or after? Gush, can somebody put this on a timeline?XD Be so kind!XD I beg ya!XD

- You're welcome. ^^

- The number of audience on the screening event is out of their expectation, so they are motivated in making Season 2.

- That episode is their daily life in book 2. =]

- You're welcome. ^^

- The number of audience on the screening event is out of their expectation, so they are motivated in making Season 2.

- That episode is their daily life in book 2. =]

I'm so happy to hear that!!!! I wish they knew they even got more fans outside of China supporting them!

I didn't want to get excited about season 2, since who knows if it will actually happen, but... I can't help it I like them too much :Sleepy:

There will be another fans meeting on August 07 in Beijing.

A 3-hour long event. Every ticket purchased comes along with a limited edition photobook and you can have their autographs on this book during that day.

If any of you are interested, you can refer to these links:

I wish to support them but it's too far...

I feel like this is more like a fundraising... hopefully the Chinese fans will support them.

photo.jpg

I'm so happy to hear that!!!! I wish they knew they even got more fans outside of China supporting them!

I didn't want to get excited about season 2, since who knows if it will actually happen, but... I can't help it I like them too much :Sleepy:

Yep, but unfortunately the number of views in Youtube is quite low actually. =\

I'm not expecting of having S2 before this, I'm quite surprised with the annoucement. What we can do is put our trust in this producer, though there are a lot of uncertainties in the future. Even if they failed to make it happen, I won't blame them. I can feel that they have tried their very best in this production with limited resources.

006nIw4ggw1f5l1e07jm1j31400qo7df.jpg

Yep, but unfortunately the number of views in Youtube is quite low actually. =\

I'm not expecting of having S2 before this, I'm quite surprised with the annoucement. What we can do is put our trust in this producer, though there are a lot of uncertainties in the future. Even if they failed to make it happen, I won't blame them. I can feel that they have tried their best in this production with limited resources.

I've seen episodes on youtube, not on the official channel, with a lot of views and makes me so mad, even if you watch it subbed somewhere else, you can support them and just watch the official videos too, I wish people understood that.

About their popularity, I've got like these mixed feelings after what happened with Addicted, I'm just happy there were more people than they expected.

Can someone give me the official YouTube link? I will support by watch it again hahaha I love it

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone give me the official YouTube link?, I will support by watching it again and a thousand times lol I love it

I've seen episodes on youtube, not on the official channel, with a lot of views and makes me so mad, even if you watch it subbed somewhere else, you can support them and just watch the official videos too, I wish people understood that.

About their popularity, I've got like these mixed feelings after what happened with Addicted, I'm just happy there were more people than they expected.

- Right...

- I understand it... staying low profile is good at this moment, but this is not good in marketing perspective... the show and actors can't survive without publicity as well, this has put them in a difficult situation. onionn3

- Just hope that the next fans meeting will reached their target, since the last event is free, but this time with ticket sales, not sure if it will stll receiving good response or not.

48e49cd7jw1f5jc8t7gsdj22io1ognpi.jpg

Can someone give me the official YouTube link? I will support by watch it again hahaha I love it

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone give me the official YouTube link?, I will support by watching it again and a thousand times lol I love it

This is the official channel/playlist:

b1f26c3fjw1f5lpxa6s0uj22lb1q77ii.jpg

Maybe some of you already know, someone has started translating the novel. Here is the link:

Anyone have a link for the extra episode with English subtitles? Thanks [emoji3]

Not sure, the uploader of this video:

said he/she will make the subs once he/she got a HD version of it.

They are having a photoshoot today for the photobook.

At first, I thought the photobook would be a compilation of some released and unreleased photos before this, but wow... it's actually a whole new set of photos. cheetah4

bf7742ccjw1f5q18uomevj20zk0qowho.jpg

bf7742ccjw1f5q18qrkfhj20zk0qo0wv.jpg

bf7742ccjw1f5q18ro7ixj20zk0qodia.jpg

Fu Xiao, the ost singer. I think maybe he will get a role in Season 2 (if S2 is really happened >

bf7742ccjw1f5q18t2iu5j20zk0qotfa.jpg

Not sure, the uploader of this video said he/she will make the subs once he/she got a HD version of it.

Thank you

for passing this information on. [emoji7]

Can someone tell me who is fu xiao? I mean i know he is the singer but idk him physically

He is just a new artist like the other four that discovered by the same producer.