[2016] No.10 YanDaiXie Street 烟袋斜街10号 (Chinese BL Web Series)

GingerCake

It's nice to see them hanging out together. Thanks,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Wow. They look different in real life, especially GZ. He looks... cute here. On the series, Hang Hang is the top, right? Or is that spoiler? :D

While I can't talk too much about the series (waiting for the Engsub to know the characters and the story better), I'd like to discuss the BTS. Maybe others who have watched the BTS can chime in?

I don't know, but I feel the BTS did not capture their closeness. I know that most BTS are designed to highlight the CP image of the main leads but that is missing on the YDXS's BTS. Compared this to, say, Descendant of the Sun's BTS. DotS' BTS give us lots, lots, lots things about KiKyo. But YDXS's not that much. It's either GZ alone, Alan alone or the four of them together, or the other pair. Several sweet moments that I remember from the BTS are: ice skating (blurry and there were the four of them), eating together (again, the four of them!) and eating cheese cake (this is the best).

IDK, maybe the BTS did not film the main leads that much (I doubt this), the main leads did not interact with each other much outside filming (probably...) or the director deliberately downplayed the CP image (considering sparft etc, I can understand that but still...).

It's just weird, imho.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GingerCake

• estee12

• unlove

• Panda01

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Wah I just watched the first 2 episodes of the series. I'm a Chinese so naturally I understand what are they talking! 2nd episode was Super funny! HAHA! Can't stop laughing when he told the gym instructor he's 1. Which meant he's a TOP! Anyway do anyone know many episodes does this series have?

Haha, Liang Ze is so innocent actually. XD

Some sites are stating 12 episodes, but so far I didn't see any official annoucement about this.

So I'm not sure how accurate it is and where is the information comes from.

It's nice to see them hanging out together. Thanks,

Wow. They look different in real life, especially GZ. He looks... cute here. On the series, Hang Hang is the top, right? Or is that spoiler? :D

While I can't talk too much about the series (waiting for the Engsub to know the characters and the story better), I'd like to discuss the BTS. Maybe others who have watched the BTS can chime in?

I don't know, but I feel the BTS did not capture their closeness. I know that most BTS are designed to highlight the CP image of the main leads but that is missing on the YDXS's BTS. Compared this to, say, Descendant of the Sun's BTS. DotS' BTS give us lots, lots, lots things about KiKyo. But YDXS's not that much. It's either GZ alone, Alan alone or the four of them together, or the other pair. Several sweet moments that I remember from the BTS are: ice skating (blurry and there were the four of them), eating together (again, the four of them!) and eating cheese cake (this is the best).

IDK, maybe the BTS did not film the main leads that much (I doubt this), the main leads did not interact with each other much outside filming (probably...) or the director deliberately downplayed the CP image (considering sparft etc, I can understand that but still...).

It's just weird, imho.

Hmm... I'm not sure what should we put in spoiler for discussion.

For the position,

yea, Hang Hang is a Top.

Not sure about the BTS. They had stopped from putting BTS since March.

There is a possibility of downplaying their CP image or trying to be low profile.

I feel pity to this series. The Chinese fans said that this is their first time seeing a drama being hosted in Miaopai. For us, it just like you are trying to upload a drama in Tumblr or Instagram, it doesn't make sense.

Yeah, that is sad, especially because I can see the potential of this series and the actors (Alan!). *sigh*

Is there any update on the series' weibo or the actors, promoting this? Putting ads on youtube can generate some profits if the number of viewers is high.

Yeah, that is sad, especially because I can see the potential of this series and the actors (Alan!). *sigh*

Is there any update on the series' weibo or the actors, promoting this? Putting ads on youtube can generate some profits if the number of viewers is high.

The actors and the series' Weibo did remind everyone to watch it.

And also relying the people and cooperating with Weibo Video page to reposting and spreading the news around in Weibo.

Thank you,

!

I have watched the episodes and the series is funny! I love Alan's acting more and more XD Hoping for the next eps to be better and better!

Initial rating: 7.5 (which is good, considering I rarely rate BL series above 6 LOL)

Thank you,
!

I have watched the episodes and the series is funny! I love Alan's acting more and more XD Hoping for the next eps to be better and better!

Initial rating: 7.5 (which is good, considering I rarely rate BL series above 6 LOL)

You're welcome. ^^

Liang Ze is an adorable weirdo. cheetah8

Haha, I remember reading that this whole drama series will end where the novel ends? I hope it will be finished unlike addicted or counter attack

Haha, I remember reading that this whole drama series will end where the novel ends? I hope it will be finished unlike addicted or counter attack

It's supposed to be.

This is because some of the scenes and characters in the trailers are from the last few chapters of the novel. onion12

Good news: The first two episodes have been uploaded in their own

channel.

Bad news: The

of this series in Baidu has been blocked. It's accessible before this.

image.jpg

Screenshot (page translated by Bing)

I liked the first 2 episodes a lot!

Cramming more into those short 20 minutes we got would have been possible and they should have done that... or just make episodes longer, whichever. ^ ^ That's because I am left waiting and yearning for more fun!!!

EP 03 (Eng Sub):

[video=youtube;nnw_o-w8kgU]

Cr. Meat Bun

EDIT:

EP 04 (Eng Sub):

Cr. Meat Bun

Just watched epi 3 and 4. The jump from 2 to 3 is quite big. Hang hang suddenly have feelings for Liang ze? A bit too sudden for me. Any ppl here who have read the novel pls share what happen in the middle?

Just watched epi 3 and 4. The jump from 2 to 3 is quite big. Hang hang suddenly have feelings for Liang ze? A bit too sudden for me. Any ppl here who have read the novel pls share what happen in the middle?

Their feelings are accumulated little by little from Liang Ze's daily visits and texting. The silly Liang Ze is bringing a lot of fun to Hang Hang's boring routine life. In the novel, they met each other in summer. During the story in EP 03, it should be from summer to autumn now, they have known each other or in buyer-seller relationship for a few months already. Until the absence of Liang Ze in one day, Hang Hang only realized that he's already getting used of being bothered by Liang Ze daily. However, Hang Hang keeps reminding himself not to fall in love with a straight guy, until that day when he thought that Liang Ze is saying 'I love you.' to him (but actually to his chinchillas in his dream), he can't denied that he's not having some special feelings with Liang Ze anymore, but still, he is trying not to crossing the line in this moment.

The series is unable to showing all of their every single interaction and texting, that's why.

For anyone who has watched EP 04, here is the Liang Ze's most valuable collection, the tribal chief costume onionn6:

image.jpg

This suits him very much. :_red_fox 4

cheetah8

Hi ginger cake, Thanks for the explanation. It Makes me Want to read the novel now! Now it makes sense. Episode 4 was damn funny too! The tribal costume that hang hang wore was beyond hilarious!! Can't wait for episode 5 and 6!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and is Liang ze the first guy that hang hang crushed on? I mean does he like guys before?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and is Liang ze the first guy that hang hang crushed on? I mean does he like guys before?

Thank you so much for keeping this thread alive and posting videos to this drama. :) I greatly appreciate it. I'm glad there's a series I can keep up with.

Hang Hang is gay actually, he liked guys before.

Thank you so much for keeping this thread alive and posting videos to this drama. :) I greatly appreciate it. I'm glad there's a series I can keep up with.

You're welcome! :leaf12:

Another alternative Eng subber:

Cr. Boys Love Official

EP 01:

EP 02:

EP 03:

EP 04:

Dailymotion:

Cr. Meat Bun / givemebaozi

EP 03:

EP 04:

Official / Raw videos / investor's channel:

EP 01:

EP 02:

EP 03:

EP 04: