YO's Photography Contest - Favorite Place

Key

7Wx11Se.jpg

~Theme: Favorite Place~

At the suggestion of YO's members, we decided to hold a new monthly contest - a photo competition.

The 21st theme is 'Favorite Place'. You can post pics of your bed, a sofa, a carpet, a park, a street, a building, basically whatever place makes you the most comfortable.

Rules_zpsfb80e9a7.jpg

- The picture has to be taken by you

- The pic has to be related to the given theme

- You can use photo editing software to fix the levels, brightness, contrast and so on, but without adding effects (like using brushes on the picture)

- Each member can post only 1 entry

Prizes_zps029d35eb.jpg

- All the participants get 3000 points

Start date: 02/03/2016

Closing date: 31/03/2016

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• gin

• AoiKagamine

• glesh

Top Posters In This Topic

On top of the mountain. I feel like I belong there...the peace, the smell, the wind, the view... I'm home.

x25jeq.jpg

Here one of the Stereo photographies I took in the park near my house. I love the atmosphere in that park. I love to stroll there. You can watch several kinds of birds and relax watching the greenery. It's also the subject of all my experimentation in photography, lol

attachment.php?attachmentid=35351&d=1456965050

Though I hate traveling, this spot filled with red fallen petals was my favorite. Add the serene sound of the falls beside it. :)

Peaceful ... Quiet ...

2nr0cid.png

The first time i ride a plane....it leaves me a great memory and experience. For me, it feels like i'm at the top of the world watching the nature and all those living things move! :) (i love nature so this is one of the reasons i chose this) ^_^

These 2 pics were taken at the same day, this was the day when i went to a concert to watch my favorite band(group). :D

pretty.jpg

pretty2.jpg

When I went around the city today. ^^ I can't say that this one is my most favorite places, because the whole city is just too beautiful, too bad I can't have it all in one photo, so I am sharing a small part of it.

1457013130117.jpg

My favorite place is my bed, the ultimate comfort zone!

but I think no one wants to see how messy my room is lol

my second favorite place is acg convention, I just love meeting up with cosplay friends and everyone who's into same interest (they get my jokes and references) I can just be who I am unlike when you spend time with your normies friend, I don't hate them but they're boring af haha.

*took the photo from my last con.

15ml1ec.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

20160316_083526_zpsx3k76hli.jpg

Well this is the Vienna Parliament Building with the Pallas Athene Statue.

Some might find it boring but I enjoy sitting in the audience. You can actually have a great laugh there. Today was one of those days. ^^" (And it's still dark and ugly in Vienna -_-)

thank you for this month's theme. I'll be joining in!

~Gasping for Air~

I feel like this is the hardest of the themes so far. cause 1) i have insatiable wanderlust 2) all of the places i've been are memorable 3) *cries*

okay, i guess this takes the cake, so far. It took a lot of me to get there cause i was in poor in health. it was all worth it.

bg3ejp.jpg

Machu Picchu, Peru. Taken October 2015

This is one of my most favourite places in the world I know. It's Malahide's Castle, in Malahide, Co. Dublin. It was taken last year. An awesome green park surrounds the castle with a great history. It's quiet, peaceful. It reminds you how beautiful the whole island is.

r9Xng3H.jpg

My favorite place will always be our home, particularly my bed but I have been to some places (nature mostly) and I see myself coming back to this wonderful island. Breath-taking scenery of the white sand sea. Truly marvelous.

Boracay, Philippines

DbWbNZs.jpg

eaCy195.jpg

LtjEVG8.jpg

I'm just here to share a marvelous view of what has become my fave place. I was so happy I took my vacation in Batangas City, Philippines.

NVrZ93f.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

My favorite place is with my shadowcast acting group The Zen Room. They make me feel comfortable and happy when other cannot while I can be myself so that is why this is my favorite place :3

(Idk how to do spoiler thing XP)