'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

Whooohooo! *fanning myself*

Now, can we somehow make Johnny and Zhouzhou act on this? XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, your translation is excellent! Maybe you are interested in setting up blog/wattpad account/something to collect your translation?

Thank you all~

I started this as a half hearted business, just for you guys only as we are having a YuZhou drought at the moment. XD

I only mainly want you guys to appreciate the novel. The novel is really something and I wasn't lying when I posted earlier I actually literally cried when I read the second part(where BLY and GH sacrificed SO MUCH for each other).

And if you read the novel the songs that ZZ wrote (Hai Luo You Yin and Man Man Zhou) actually becomes so meaningful because each lyrics is specifically mentioned in the novel, even the song "I Only Care About You" by Teresa Teng(sang by GH and remembered by BLY when they broke up during the SH incident).

Do you guys have any specific request? Like any scene in the drama that didn't make any sense or that your want to know more about? Do you guys want more smut or more emotional stuff? I am rather free this weekend so....

:Dancing:

Maybe if I do enough I will compile them into a blog or something? XD

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

-Johnny has updated his Changba. (a singing app)

The song title is 我比從前更寂寞, I'm not sure which is the official English title, I found this two 'I More than Ever Lonely' and 'As Lonely As Ever' by 楊坤 Yang Kun.

-Johnny's manager has been changed!

-ZhouZhou broke his promise again, no new song... =\

-Because of the Sea, full version, 3+ minutes long

Online radio:

(starts from 1:15)

Do you guys have any specific request? Like any scene in the drama that didn't make any sense or that your want to know more about? Do you guys want more smut or more emotional stuff? I am rather free this weekend so....

I want more lovey dovey and touching stuffs if that's possible. :_red_fox 15 I love that more than smuts though I wouldn't say no to smuts either. :Excited:

*puts hand in the air* REQUEST!! I do have a request! It would be amazing if you could translate the scene in book 1 after

the car crash scene happened. I want to know how Gu Hai handles it after knowing that BLY is dead. It's probably going to break my heart but I'm really curious of that :Sleepy:

If you don't feel like translating that scene, that's also fine by me. I don't want you to get pressured to do something. I would enjoy any scenes and any part of the story that you're willing to translate. foxy3 Thank you so much!

Thank you all~

Anything! Anything will do for me XD Thank youu!!

The song title is 我比從前寂寞, I'm not sure which is the official English title, I found this two 'I More than Ever Lonely' and 'As Lonely As Ever' by 楊坤 Yang Kun.

Online radio:

A horde of questions,

:

- did Johnny sing the song or he just put it on playlist?

- who is his new manager? The woman with purple hair accompanying him? Any info why he changes his manager?

- where is Zhouzhou, anyway? Chen Wen was spotted walking in a street in Korea but without Zhouzhou!

The song title is 我比從前寂寞, I'm not sure which is the official English title, I found this two 'I More than Ever Lonely' and 'As Lonely As Ever' by 楊坤 Yang Kun.

Online radio:

Its this song:

楊坤

我比從前更寂寞

I am lonelier than I was in the past

坐在很熟悉的機場 等待飛向別的地方

Sitting at the familiar airport, waiting to fly to another place

又換了床 熄了燈光

Once again I have changed my bed(the place where I sleep), and switched off the lights

為何夜裡還睡不香

But why can't I sleep properly this night

夢最多的男人最忙 沒夢做了又很緊張

They say the man who dream the most are the busiest, and when they don't dream they are anxious

得到越多 折磨越多

Those who gained the most, suffer the most

這不是我要的生活

This is not the life I want

天沒亮 我很難過 拿著電話不知給誰撥

Dawn has yet to come, and I am very miserable

I picked up my phone, but I don't know who to call

得到了 所謂的太多 我卻比從前越來越寂寞

I have gained so much, maybe too much

But somehow I am lonelier than ever

:Sad:

--edit--

he sang it himself by the way

I'm back with another translation of the novel. This time it is a smut... I am not sure if smut is allowed in this forum. If not, tell me and I will delete the post.

This is my first time translating a smut from Chinese to English and it seems so awkward to me. The Chinese part is actually quite hot and I had to take a break from the translation XD

:Stomping:

This time the scene is from Episode 13, the part where GuHai seeks "a sense of security" from BaiLuoYin. The exact scene is at 14:40. The drama replaced this part with something "cleaner" and I think the drama did a good job with it.

Anyways here is the part:

BE WARNED. M18 SMUT AHEAD. DO NOT READ IF THIS TYPE OF STUFF IS NOT FOR YOU!

Chapter 97: Waiting for your reply

Under a blanket, both lie so close to each other that they can hear each other’s breathing, feel each other’s slow beating heartbeat.

BaiLuoYin’s face is completely flushed, the dark cover of the night is his best protection, blanketing him from GuHai’s intense stare. He could feel GuHai’s face getting closer, his breath getting hotter. With a quick snap to the left, he tries to avoid GuHai but he couldn’t. A warm, wet pair of lips suddenly clashed with his own.

Using the tip of his tongue, GuHai lightly teased the bottom of BaiLuoYin’s lips. A tentative touch here and another soft touch there, as if testing the limits of BaiLuoYin’s patience and acceptance. Finally feeling the body underneath him starting to relax, he pulled himself back. With a tiny “pop”, both lips separated.

A strange sense of panic wells inside of BaiLuoYin. He is slowly becoming used to kissing this person.

Initially there was only an absence of negativity: that kissing this man wasn’t weird, that kissing this man wasn’t disgusting. But now… he is slowly starting to enjoy himself.

GuHai focus his sight firmly on BaiLuoYin’s eyes. He wanted to know how BaiLuoYin feels about this, about him. He have been slowly presenting himself to BaiLuoYin, never rushing in unless the time is right. He wants to know if BaiLuoYin feels what he feels, both physically and emotionally. But at the same time, he is also afraid of that answer. Afraid that with a single look, he will drown himself endlessly in a deep sea of passion for this man in front of him.

GuHai’s tongue slip past BaiLuoYin’s lips, towards the tightly clasped teeth, as if asking for permission to continue.

And this time GuHai made sure to be gentle and slow, communicating his love and care, as if to remind BaiLuoYin of his promise: that I will always take good care of you, whenever and wherever I will always consider your feelings and emotions first, that I will respect you as a man and I will wait for you. Even if I sometimes do lose control to some rash decisions, know that deep in my heart I already place you in the highest esteem that no one can comes close to. And should you one day finally accepts me, it will be the greatest joy and honour of my life.

A strange sense of panic and relief wells inside BaiLuoYin. He slowly relaxes himself, opening himself to GuHai.

GuHai immediately accepts. His tongue rolls past the lips to every part of BaiLuoYin, ravishing the precious chance given to him. BaiLuoYin’s technique is rather messy and GuHai has never kissed another person so tenderly. So when they finally kissed, both became breathless rather easily. But this breathlessness also electrified both of their senses, with every contact sending shivers down both their spines. And GuHai would not relent, every taste of BaiLuoYin is a drug, setting his entire body on fire and send him craving for more. When they finally separate, a thin strand connected both their lips.

Panting heavily, GuHai noticed a single droplet appearing on BaiLuoYin’s quivering lips, slowly sliding past them and onto his shimmering neck. A lump suddenly forms in GuHai’s throat as he swallows back that slow burning lust. With that, he smashed their lips together.

Only this time, it is BaiLuoYin who slips his tongue into GuHai.

Stunned, GuHai drapes his arm around BaiLuoYin, bringing him closer. Wide eyed, BaiLuoYin is also shocked. Even he himself did not expect to reply so suddenly and so boldly. GuHai used the tip of his tongue to tease BaiLuoYin’s, as if challenging BaiLuoYin to continue: come if dare!

BaiLuoYin clasped both his hand onto the back of GuHai’s neck, bringing him close. With a sudden force, he entered GuHai’s waiting lips. The movement was deep and quick.

Not expecting such boldness, GuHai opened his eyes in shock. In the deep dark of the night and his roaring passion he could only see BaiLuoYin’s handsome visage. His eyes is still lightly fluttering and a tint of red flushed his cheeks.

GuHai could not help himself. He could feel his own heart beating harder.

He could feel the tip of his member starting to rise.

Clasping both his hands onto BaiLuoYin, he starting kissing. First the fluttering eyes, as if lightly flirting with GuHai. Then the quivering lips, as if teasing GuHai to do more. Slowly he reached BaiLuoYin’s shoulders. Even in the deep of the night, BaiLuoYin’s skin almost shimmered in the soft moonlight. GuHai could feel the strong muscle and smooth skin under him. He lightly bit onto it.

“Yin-Zi, are you asleep yet?” BaiHanQi’s strong voice sudeeny pierced through the cloud of lust hanging in the air.

BaiLuoYin froze. Just as he is about to open his mouth to reply, GuHai’s hand cupped his lips.

Then, without hesitation, GuHai’s hands slip past the covers, down towards BaiLuoYin. His hands closed around the hardening member between BaiLuoYin’s thighs. BaiLuoYin arched his back at the sudden touch. A tiny droplet formed at the tip.

A sense of dread and excitement almost overwhelmed BaiLuoYin.

The knocking on the door continued, short and sharp knocks, as if probing whatever is going on beyond the door.

BaiLuoYin is sweating and panting. The skin on his shoulders are on fire by GuHai’s continuous biting and licking. His cock was so hard and hot that it almost burned GuHai to the touch.

Finally the knocking stopped and footsteps away from the door could be heard.

BaiLuoYin finally regained some control of his body and almost shouted, “Are you nuts?!”

GuHai pressed his own pulsing cock against the skin of BaiLuoYin’s thighs, teasing, and smirked, “Weren’t you enjoying yourself too?”

In anger, BaiLuoYin suddenly reached and enveloped GuHai’s member in his hand.

The sudden touch only cause it to grow larger as it pulses and rises in BaiLuoYin’s hand.

The size is monstrous! Not only is it long but it is impressively thick as well. It jumped in BaiLuoYin’s hands, pulsing with each heartbeat.

“Move your hands a little” GuHai almost pleaded.

BaiLuoYin have never touched another man’s dick and do not know how to continue. He wanted to pulls his hands back but he is held in place by GuHai’s own hands. Slowly, he moved his hands up and down once, feeling the friction between his palms and the thick veins. Using his thumb, he touched a tiny pearl that emerged from the slit.

A deep groan emerged from GuHai’s chest.

“Please… more… We are both men, what is there to be shy about?”

BaiLuoYin frowned. It is exactly because we are both men that there is something to be shy about!

GuHai reached his hands between BaiLuoYin’s thighs and enveloped the member firmly. His little finger even managed to tweak the light sprawl of hair there, sending BaiLuoYin into a deep shade of red in embarrassment. Then, without warning, he started pumping his hands furiously, using his thumb to tease the sensitive tip, sending BaiLuoYin shivering uncontrollably.

Perhaps encouraged by the rolling waves of pleasure, BaiLuoYin’s hands started moving too. This sent GuHai into a frenzy, almost forgetting to breath.

“A little more force… Down a little more… Yes... That’s it… Hng… Thats feels good…”

There is nothing to be said of GuHai’s technique. He masterfully switches between pumping furiously and lightly circling the tip, almost as if he know how to please BaiLuoYin better than BaiLuoYin himself. BaiLuoYin could not longer control himself. The flood of hormones and pleasure rolling within him made him forget his principles. Right now, he only wants release.

GuHai bit down hard on BaiLuoYin’s neck, moaning out his name over and over again, “Yin-Zi… Yin-Zi…”

With a deep guttural moan, both men arched their backs and shot as waves of white liquid sprayed from the tips of their cocks and pooled between them.

Collapsing onto one another, it is only after a few minutes that they regained their senses. Both of them are already drenched in sweat.

Wiping away BaiLuoYin’s sweat from his brows, GuHai softly asked, “How was it?”

BaiLuoYin did not reply. His mind is still in a daze as the after wave still fogged his mind. The second time! This is already the second time that this happened between us! Whatever happened to my principles? Whatever happened to my own self control?!

“My back is already wet from all the sweat”, GuHai teasingly smiled. “Let me see if your back is wet as well.”

“Back off!” BaiLuoYin swatted away his hands.

Guhai stared at BaiLuoYin for a while, observing his reactions before softly replying, “Yin-Zi, please don’t be angry. Let me say something.”

Knowing that GuHai have nothing decent to say, BaiLuoYin quickly replied, “Don’t bother, I am not listening.”

GuHai moved closer to BaiLuoYin, gently bringing him into a hug, “What if I am still saying it?”

BaiLuoYin clasped GuHai’s mouth with his hands.

But GuHai suddenly reached his hands towards BaiLuoYin’s back, trailing down his back, reaching towards his bottom. His fingers gently pried open his bottom, as he tried his fingers to reach towards that sensitive place.

BaiLuoYin violently stopped GuHai’s hands and glared at him.

GuHai eyed narrowed in excitement and a certain sultry is present in his voice. “Really, I really want this…”

“Never!” BaiLuoYin violent grabbed GuHai’s arms and throw it back. “If you want to use this to gain a sense of security, let me tell you, you will never get it your entire life!”

The sense of shock slightly soften his already hardening rod.

“Yin-Zi, you are mistaken.” GuHai paused as he moved to face BaiLuoYin and look at him in the eyes. “It is not because of this that I want to be with you. I am a normal man. If I really want to have sex only, wouldn’t I have looked for all the girls waiting for me? I want to be with you is because I like you. And because I like you I am hungry for you. The truth is that you are precious in my eyes. So precious and so clean. So much so that I almost do not want to touch you and dirty you.”

“GuHai, we are both men. The things that we can ever do together are already done.”

GuHai clasps BaiLuoYin’s hands. “I do not mind if we can only ever do this. What I want to know is, what am I to you in your heart?”

Avoiding GuHai’s intense looks, BaiLuoYin could only reply, “Don’t you think its ridiculous that two men are talking about this kind of things?”

GuHai refuses to relent, “I must ask even if it is ridiculous. Do you like me?”

BaiLuoYin ignored GuHai and flipped his body over.

GuHai lightly tapped BaiLuoYin’s shoulder, “Are you not moved? Even for a little bit?”

“Sleep!” BaiLuoYin refused to entertain him.

GuHai gave BaiLuoYin a light tap on his bottom, “Will it kill you to just acknowledge it?”

BaiLuoYin could bear it no more and have a quick punch to GuHai’s chest.

“Why ask if you already know the answer?”, before flipping back to the bed.

GuHai collapsed back on the bed smiling, a deep sense of happiness enveloping his entire body.

...... Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you !......

Felt so good after reading this. I could clearly picture both of them while reading every word you wrote. A million thanks for translating that chapter, and a request to translate as many as you can (please! begging you :) )

And now i know that what actually happened.A part of this chapter is in episode 13 where Gu Hai says last few dialogues to BLY (but didnt touch his bottom though ;) )

Will wait eagerly for more translations from you. Cheers !!

Anything! Anything will do for me XD Thank youu!!

A horde of questions,

:

- did Johnny sing the song or he just put it on playlist?

- who is his new manager? The woman with purple hair accompanying him? Any info why he changes his manager?

- where is Zhouzhou, anyway? Chen Wen was spotted walking in a street in Korea but without Zhouzhou!

-He sang the song.

-Not sure, no info yet, Xiao Long has posted a message in his weibo, something like wishing all the best, people are speculating now.

-Nobody knows what they are doing there, they are keeping it as secret.

Its this song:

楊坤

我比從前更寂寞

坐在很熟悉的機場 等待飛向別的地方

又換了床 熄了燈光

Once again I have changed my bed(the place where I sleep), and switched off the lights

為何夜裡還睡不香

夢最多的男人最忙 沒夢做了又很緊張

They say the man who dream the most are the busiest, and when they don't dream they are anxious

得到越多 折磨越多

這不是我要的生活

天沒亮 我很難過 拿著電話不知給誰撥

得到了 所謂的太多 我卻比從前越來越寂寞

--edit--

Noooooo... Don't be sad again, Johnny, nooo...

I am afraid that he is feeling lonely again? If that is so, my heart goes to him. Hopefully he can find peace and happiness :cry:

---

Edit:

Oh dear Heavens, this song reflects his condition 100%. Why don't you call Zhouzhou, Johnny? :hug:

thank you.

I hope everything is alright with him and Zhouzhou. Why do their have so many dramas in their life? *sigh*

Thank you all~

I started this as a half hearted business, just for you guys only as we are having a YuZhou drought at the moment. XD

I only mainly want you guys to appreciate the novel. The novel is really something and I wasn't lying when I posted earlier I actually literally cried when I read the second part(where BLY and GH sacrificed SO MUCH for each other).

And if you read the novel the songs that ZZ wrote (Hai Luo You Yin and Man Man Zhou) actually becomes so meaningful because each lyrics is specifically mentioned in the novel, even the song "I Only Care About You" by Teresa Teng(sang by GH and remembered by BLY when they broke up during the SH incident).

.... so nice of you to do that ! Really appreciate ! I really wish that the novel was available in English. I feel there are tonnes of emotions that CJD has put in it, and it is worth reading and appreciating. I wish i knew Chinese :(

And well since u asked, i in particular would love a lot more elaboration on episode 10 and 11 where BLY comes to know that GuHai is his mom's stepson, and decides to move away from him. While in the episodes we can clearly see and feel GuHai's pain and agony, BLY's emotions were not very well portrayed in the webseries. So i would like to know how both of them feel during that small separation, and also how do they feel once they patch up

Its this song:

楊坤

我比從前更寂寞

坐在很熟悉的機場 等待飛向別的地方

又換了床 熄了燈光

為何夜裡還睡不香

夢最多的男人最忙 沒夢做了又很緊張

得到越多 折磨越多

這不是我要的生活

天沒亮 我很難過 拿著電話不知給誰撥

得到了 所謂的太多 我卻比從前越來越寂寞

--edit--

:leaf9:

Honestly, we all could see that Johnny's struggling with his sudden fame. It's obvious with his sudden change of mood and weight loss. I thought that it's getting better for him but apparently he's still unable to fully deal with it. :_red_fox 5

I don't know what to say.. just.. be strong, Johnny. Don't hesitate to call someone that you're close with, be it Zhouzhou, BorFang, or your mom, to tell that you're struggling and you're lonely.

It helps mentally, really. I've experienced that before.

I'm back with another translation of the novel. This time it is a smut... I am not sure if smut is allowed in this forum. If not, tell me and I will delete the post.

SMUT IS ALLOWED, TOTALLY ALLOWED AND VERY VERY WELCOME!!!!!!!!! HURRAY FOR SMUT!!!!!!!!

hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gifuhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Ok....... Now I'm looking like a total perv here..... Whatever! That's the truth anyway! :cuteonion26:

This is my first time translating a smut from Chinese to English and it seems so awkward to me. The Chinese part is actually quite hot and I had to take a break from the translation XD

:Stomping:

This time the scene is from Episode 13, the part where GuHai seeks "a sense of security" from BaiLuoYin. The exact scene is at 14:40. The drama replaced this part with something "cleaner" and I think the drama did a good job with it.

Anyways here is the part:

BE WARNED. M18 SMUT AHEAD. DO NOT READ IF THIS TYPE OF STUFF IS NOT FOR YOU!

Chapter 97: Waiting for your reply

Under a blanket, both lie so close to each other that they can hear each other’s breathing, feel each other’s slow beating heartbeat.

BaiLuoYin’s face is completely flushed, the dark cover of the night is his best protection, blanketing him from GuHai’s intense stare. He could feel GuHai’s face getting closer, his breath getting hotter. With a quick snap to the left, he tries to avoid GuHai but he couldn’t. A warm, wet pair of lips suddenly clashed with his own.

Using the tip of his tongue, GuHai lightly teased the bottom of BaiLuoYin’s lips. A tentative touch here and another soft touch there, as if testing the limits of BaiLuoYin’s patience and acceptance. Finally feeling the body underneath him starting to relax, he pulled himself back. With a tiny “pop”, both lips separated.

A strange sense of panic wells inside of BaiLuoYin. He is slowly becoming used to kissing this person.

Initially there was only an absence of negativity: that kissing this man wasn’t weird, that kissing this man wasn’t disgusting. But now… he is slowly starting to enjoy himself.

GuHai focus his sight firmly on BaiLuoYin’s eyes. He wanted to know how BaiLuoYin feels about this, about him. He have been slowly presenting himself to BaiLuoYin, never rushing in unless the time is right. He wants to know if BaiLuoYin feels what he feels, both physically and emotionally. But at the same time, he is also afraid of that answer. Afraid that with a single look, he will drown himself endlessly in a deep sea of passion for this man in front of him.

GuHai’s tongue slip past BaiLuoYin’s lips, towards the tightly clasped teeth, as if asking for permission to continue.

And this time GuHai made sure to be gentle and slow, communicating his love and care, as if to remind BaiLuoYin of his promise: that I will always take good care of you, whenever and wherever I will always consider your feelings and emotions first, that I will respect you as a man and I will wait for you. Even if I sometimes do lose control to some rash decisions, know that deep in my heart I already place you in the highest esteem that no one can comes close to. And should you one day finally accepts me, it will be the greatest joy and honour of my life.

A strange sense of panic and relief wells inside BaiLuoYin. He slowly relaxes himself, opening himself to GuHai.

GuHai immediately accepts. His tongue rolls past the lips to every part of BaiLuoYin, ravishing the precious chance given to him. BaiLuoYin’s technique is rather messy and GuHai has never kissed another person so tenderly. So when they finally kissed, both became breathless rather easily. But this breathlessness also electrified both of their senses, with every contact sending shivers down both their spines. And GuHai would not relent, every taste of BaiLuoYin is a drug, setting his entire body on fire and send him craving for more. When they finally separate, a thin strand connected both their lips.

Panting heavily, GuHai noticed a single droplet appearing on BaiLuoYin’s quivering lips, slowly sliding past them and onto his shimmering neck. A lump suddenly forms in GuHai’s throat as he swallows back that slow burning lust. With that, he smashed their lips together.

Only this time, it is BaiLuoYin who slips his tongue into GuHai.

Stunned, GuHai drapes his arm around BaiLuoYin, bringing him closer. Wide eyed, BaiLuoYin is also shocked. Even he himself did not expect to reply so suddenly and so boldly. GuHai used the tip of his tongue to tease BaiLuoYin’s, as if challenging BaiLuoYin to continue: come if dare!

BaiLuoYin clasped both his hand onto the back of GuHai’s neck, bringing him close. With a sudden force, he entered GuHai’s waiting lips. The movement was deep and quick.

Not expecting such boldness, GuHai opened his eyes in shock. In the deep dark of the night and his roaring passion he could only see BaiLuoYin’s handsome visage. His eyes is still lightly fluttering and a tint of red flushed his cheeks.

GuHai could not help himself. He could feel his own heart beating harder.

He could feel the tip of his member starting to rise.

Clasping both his hands onto BaiLuoYin, he starting kissing. First the fluttering eyes, as if lightly flirting with GuHai. Then the quivering lips, as if teasing GuHai to do more. Slowly he reached BaiLuoYin’s shoulders. Even in the deep of the night, BaiLuoYin’s skin almost shimmered in the soft moonlight. GuHai could feel the strong muscle and smooth skin under him. He lightly bit onto it.

“Yin-Zi, are you asleep yet?” BaiHanQi’s strong voice sudeeny pierced through the cloud of lust hanging in the air.

BaiLuoYin froze. Just as he is about to open his mouth to reply, GuHai’s hand cupped his lips.

Then, without hesitation, GuHai’s hands slip past the covers, down towards BaiLuoYin. His hands closed around the hardening member between BaiLuoYin’s thighs. BaiLuoYin arched his back at the sudden touch. A tiny droplet formed at the tip.

A sense of dread and excitement almost overwhelmed BaiLuoYin.

The knocking on the door continued, short and sharp knocks, as if probing whatever is going on beyond the door.

BaiLuoYin is sweating and panting. The skin on his shoulders are on fire by GuHai’s continuous biting and licking. His cock was so hard and hot that it almost burned GuHai to the touch.

Finally the knocking stopped and footsteps away from the door could be heard.

BaiLuoYin finally regained some control of his body and almost shouted, “Are you nuts?!”

GuHai pressed his own pulsing cock against the skin of BaiLuoYin’s thighs, teasing, and smirked, “Weren’t you enjoying yourself too?”

In anger, BaiLuoYin suddenly reached and enveloped GuHai’s member in his hand.

The sudden touch only cause it to grow larger as it pulses and rises in BaiLuoYin’s hand.

The size is monstrous! Not only is it long but it is impressively thick as well. It jumped in BaiLuoYin’s hands, pulsing with each heartbeat.

“Move your hands a little” GuHai almost pleaded.

BaiLuoYin have never touched another man’s dick and do not know how to continue. He wanted to pulls his hands back but he is held in place by GuHai’s own hands. Slowly, he moved his hands up and down once, feeling the friction between his palms and the thick veins. Using his thumb, he touched a tiny pearl that emerged from the slit.

A deep groan emerged from GuHai’s chest.

“Please… more… We are both men, what is there to be shy about?”

BaiLuoYin frowned. It is exactly because we are both men that there is something to be shy about!

GuHai reached his hands between BaiLuoYin’s thighs and enveloped the member firmly. His little finger even managed to tweak the light sprawl of hair there, sending BaiLuoYin into a deep shade of red in embarrassment. Then, without warning, he started pumping his hands furiously, using his thumb to tease the sensitive tip, sending BaiLuoYin shivering uncontrollably.

Perhaps encouraged by the rolling waves of pleasure, BaiLuoYin’s hands started moving too. This sent GuHai into a frenzy, almost forgetting to breath.

“A little more force… Down a little more… Yes... That’s it… Hng… Thats feels good…”

There is nothing to be said of GuHai’s technique. He masterfully switches between pumping furiously and lightly circling the tip, almost as if he know how to please BaiLuoYin better than BaiLuoYin himself. BaiLuoYin could not longer control himself. The flood of hormones and pleasure rolling within him made him forget his principles. Right now, he only wants release.

GuHai bit down hard on BaiLuoYin’s neck, moaning out his name over and over again, “Yin-Zi… Yin-Zi…”

With a deep guttural moan, both men arched their backs and shot as waves of white liquid sprayed from the tips of their cocks and pooled between them.

Collapsing onto one another, it is only after a few minutes that they regained their senses. Both of them are already drenched in sweat.

Wiping away BaiLuoYin’s sweat from his brows, GuHai softly asked, “How was it?”

BaiLuoYin did not reply. His mind is still in a daze as the after wave still fogged his mind. The second time! This is already the second time that this happened between us! Whatever happened to my principles? Whatever happened to my own self control?!

“My back is already wet from all the sweat”, GuHai teasingly smiled. “Let me see if your back is wet as well.”

“Back off!” BaiLuoYin swatted away his hands.

Guhai stared at BaiLuoYin for a while, observing his reactions before softly replying, “Yin-Zi, please don’t be angry. Let me say something.”

Knowing that GuHai have nothing decent to say, BaiLuoYin quickly replied, “Don’t bother, I am not listening.”

GuHai moved closer to BaiLuoYin, gently bringing him into a hug, “What if I am still saying it?”

BaiLuoYin clasped GuHai’s mouth with his hands.

But GuHai suddenly reached his hands towards BaiLuoYin’s back, trailing down his back, reaching towards his bottom. His fingers gently pried open his bottom, as he tried his fingers to reach towards that sensitive place.

BaiLuoYin violently stopped GuHai’s hands and glared at him.

GuHai eyed narrowed in excitement and a certain sultry is present in his voice. “Really, I really want this…”

“Never!” BaiLuoYin violent grabbed GuHai’s arms and throw it back. “If you want to use this to gain a sense of security, let me tell you, you will never get it your entire life!”

The sense of shock slightly soften his already hardening rod.

“Yin-Zi, you are mistaken.” GuHai paused as he moved to face BaiLuoYin and look at him in the eyes. “It is not because of this that I want to be with you. I am a normal man. If I really want to have sex only, wouldn’t I have looked for all the girls waiting for me? I want to be with you is because I like you. And because I like you I am hungry for you. The truth is that you are precious in my eyes. So precious and so clean. So much so that I almost do not want to touch you and dirty you.”

“GuHai, we are both men. The things that we can ever do together are already done.”

GuHai clasps BaiLuoYin’s hands. “I do not mind if we can only ever do this. What I want to know is, what am I to you in your heart?”

Avoiding GuHai’s intense looks, BaiLuoYin could only reply, “Don’t you think its ridiculous that two men are talking about this kind of things?”

GuHai refuses to relent, “I must ask even if it is ridiculous. Do you like me?”

BaiLuoYin ignored GuHai and flipped his body over.

GuHai lightly tapped BaiLuoYin’s shoulder, “Are you not moved? Even for a little bit?”

“Sleep!” BaiLuoYin refused to entertain him.

GuHai gave BaiLuoYin a light tap on his bottom, “Will it kill you to just acknowledge it?”

BaiLuoYin could bear it no more and have a quick punch to GuHai’s chest.

“Why ask if you already know the answer?”, before flipping back to the bed.

GuHai collapsed back on the bed smiling, a deep sense of happiness enveloping his entire body.

Interesting... all that is VERYYYYYYYYY INTERESTING!!!!onion3

I loved it!!! And that makes me even more frustrated not being able to read the novel..... GAH!!! nonono-onion-head-emoticon.gif

And I can now see what Zhouzhou meant by saying that CJD's writing was quite graphic...

After reading this part I'm even more curious about how he felt reading the novel and acting in the series while thinking about what he read (to get more immersed into his character). In his "Oops idol Oh Me" interview he was asked whether he visualized the intimate scenes while reading the novel and he answered that since CJD's writing was quite graphic it was actually very easy to visualize every details and that yes he visualized them very well (he was kinda embarrassed to admit it) ... Now, I'm wondering whether he visualized all these scenes detaching himself from the character or he was actually picturing himself as Bai Luo Yin and Johnny as Gu Hai at that time... onionn6

Welcome aboard,
! YuZhou or ZhouYu, the choice is yours~ The ship is keep sailing~ :_red_fox 14

Ok... I'm starting to feel like some sort of alien among all the fans of Addicted....... Am I the only one who absolutely doesn't want to choose between Yuzhou or Zhouyu?????? I mean for once there's no uke in a pairing (whatever people think, for me there's no uke in this pairing) can't we just see both doing it by turns??? Sorry guys but.... I WANT TO ENJOY BOTH!!!!!! ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif

.... so nice of you to do that ! Really appreciate ! I really wish that the novel was available in English. I feel there are tonnes of emotions that CJD has put in it, and it is worth reading and appreciating. I wish i knew Chinese :(

And well since u asked, i in particular would love a lot more elaboration on episode 10 and 11 where BLY comes to know that GuHai is his mom's stepson, and decides to move away from him. While in the episodes we can clearly see and feel GuHai's pain and agony, BLY's emotions were not very well portrayed in the webseries. So i would like to know how both of them feel during that small separation, and also how do they feel once they patch up

Totally agree with that. I've been curious about these parts as well as the kidnapping part and how BLY was feeling after Gu hai confessed very forcefully his feelings. In the series they just showed them eating with their parents almost as if nothing happened so I was wondering whether in the novel more happened in between these scenes.

Its this song:

楊坤

我比從前更寂寞

坐在很熟悉的機場 等待飛向別的地方

又換了床 熄了燈光

為何夜裡還睡不香

夢最多的男人最忙 沒夢做了又很緊張

得到越多 折磨越多

這不是我要的生活

天沒亮 我很難過 拿著電話不知給誰撥

得到了 所謂的太多 我卻比從前越來越寂寞

--edit--

You know what I think, Johnny won't take much longer all this fame thing.... I think he's really not suited for fame. I hope I'm wrong but it's just what I feel looking at him. This guy seems like he just loves freedom, is the sensible type and seems to love peaceful things and I think he just ended up as an actor by chance and that was not at all what he wished for at first. Obviously he has talent at acting (I actually think he's the one who did the best job in the series while he hadn't any previous acting experience) but what's the point if he's not happy doing it? Life's too short to force yourself doing things which don't make you happy. Well, I don't know him and don't know what he's thinking either but I feel like he's the type who may really want to live a peaceful life and all this sudden rise to fame is making him confused and losing sight of what he may have wanted all along. I can only wish for him to find a real purpose in his career if he keeps doing it because obviously if he's not enjoying it he'll only be feeling more lonely and empty everyday.

Johnny's interview with LETV (18 March 2016) subbed by LovelyThings:

[video=youtube_share;ZnpxvL9mw1s]

Watching the above interview really breaks my heart :(

As you put it well,

, Johnny is overwhelmed and lost his orientation in this sudden fame. He is very honest -to the point of being too honest, imho- in this interview. He does not know what makes him happy, what he expect, what he wants anymore :( :( :(

I really, really hope he found the right answers soon.

Johnny's interview with LETV (18 March 2016) subbed by LovelyThings:

[video=youtube_share;ZnpxvL9mw1s]

Watching the above interview really breaks my heart :(

As you put it well,

, Johnny is overwhelmed and lost his orientation in this sudden fame. He is very honest -to the point of being too honest, imho- in this interview. He does not know what makes him happy, what he expect, what he wants anymore :( :( :(

I really, really hope he found the right answers soon.

Thank you for the link!

Great....and to think I was actually hoping I was wrong... Seems like I guessed right... I feel like I can relate to him on some points. This interview totally made me depressed...

Anyway he's being really honest in there. It's what I love the most about him, this straightforwardness and honesty. The guy's just being true to himself. I hope he won't change in that respect.

The Colors of Life: Loving You is more than Gold

"Zhouzhou," My manager broke the silence between us during our ride home. His voice sounded unsure. "Have you talked to Jingyu today?"

"Hmm?" My focus was on the road. I liked driving the car by my own when I was not too tired. It was refreshing and relaxing. "No, I haven't. Why?"

"Well..." A very awkward pause. When I glanced at him, my manager squirmed in his seat.

"What? Spill it."

He drew a long breath. "Last night, in the middle of the night, he liked a fan made video from his official weibo account."

"Oh? What kind of fan made video?"

Another awkward pause. "The romantic kind? Movie video, montage of scenes from the series and interviews. You and him, looking at each other and all."

I pondered for a moment. "I have seen many of those."

"Yes, but none was liked by Jingyu or you." My manager exhaled a deep breath. "Liking it is the same with endorsing it, you know..."

(A very early update because I could not sleep and I have an all-day trip tomorrow, so enjoy!)

Finally back to the forum after a little break...

-极速前进, 'The Amazing Race (China version) Season 3'

Source/Reference:

UPDATES:

-Media conference at 3pm, 17th March, China time.

-Live now. (from 咸蛋家 XianDanJia app)

-This season will travelling across Olympic nations.

-Johnny did not reveal who is his partner yet. (well... people is recommending ZhouZhou to the TV station now, haha)

-Johnny said that he hopes to win the race.

-The event has ended.

HOLD UP SISTER. "Olympic nations" as in... countries that previously held the Olympics? Do I need to live at my local airport to see if Johnny arrives? Just joking.

I think I've watched The Amazing Race... once? It was pretty intense and tiring if I remember correctly. I hope Johnny will do well! D:

The Colors of Life: Loving You is more than Gold

(A very early update because I could not sleep and I have an all-day trip tomorrow, so enjoy!)

Thank you for this update! I needed this now!!! foxy3foxy3leaf3

Paper sisters, paper brothers

We should be happy.

Be glad to have witnessed the birth of Addicted. The conception, even. We were all here before it hit worldwide fame overnight. It was a great breakthrough in China. I'm drinking tonight. A toast to Johnny. For being honest. For being himself. I knew fame isn't what he wanted in the first place. It was too much~ much more than he bargained for. Now I am prepared to accept if season 2 will not happen.

For his happiness!

getty_rf_photo_of_beer_toast.jpg

I think you are right and you are spoton in describing him. He does seems unusually moody. You can tell from the way he is during the BTS and now. Addicted S2 needs to happen now. They need to lock JingYu and ZhouZhou together for a month together! =P

And the smut scenes... hehehehe... Didn't ZhouZhou mentioned in the YY interview that the drama wasn't as graphic as he wanted? JingYu teased him and asked what do you want and ZZ replied "Your Love!" ~

:Excited:

I will do it.

But the novel simply cuts away from the crash scene abruptly to 8 years later without explaining much and portraying much. The novel wants us to appreciate BLY sacrificed(you can tell how much he values his family) by him making the decision(it was BLY decision alone) to leave GuHai so suddenly(so much so that he missed his Grandma's death! As filial as BLY is, that CRUSHED HIM). He did it so as to protect GuHai and achieve something so that he he is in a position to pursue GuHai as an equal with his father's acceptance. Theyway CJD do it is to pepper the pain and agony they felt in different parts along part 2 as they faces more difficulty. I will see what I can do

Here it is. This is the first part. The scene in split into multiple chapters and I will try to finish them by tonight. In this scene what the drama leaves out is how much BLY values family. The actual reason for rejecting GH was his family. Throughout the novel, BLY is described as someone who is INCREDIBLY loyal to his family and would do anything for his family. So when BLY left for 8 years in the second part, it was kind of the the ultimate sacrifice that he could have done because it actually also hurts him to hurt his father(not only he couldn't see his family but his family couldn't see him).

Anyways enough babbling, here is part 1:

Chapter 79: You are him?!

“What are you doing here?” BaiLuoYin asked coldly.

JiangYuan could not hide the hurt in her voice, “Son, I…”

“If you are here to create trouble, please leave. No one will entertain you here”, BaiLuoYin replied before she can finish.

Shock and hurt can clearly be seen stretched on JiangYuan’s beautiful face. She could never have imagined that her own son would use such hurtful language towards her. Even if she was wrong in the past, she is still BaiLuoYin’s biological mother. For a mother to endure this from her own son, how much patience must she have!

“Why did you sent someone to wreck my aunt’s store?”

JiangYuan nervously clutched her handbag, “LuoYin, listen to your mom, that women is not sincere towards you. You are still young and do not know the complications of society. However nice she is, she must have an ulterior motive. As a woman, I know these type of things the best...”

“Then what does she want? Does she want money? Do we have money? Does she want power? Do we have power? If she is doing this for Dad, then I am more than willing to accept her.”

With a deep sigh JiangYuan replied, “And if you are willing to accept your Dad’s second marriage, then why not mine as well? Do I not have the right to pursue my own happiness too? Do you only have such narrow view on women?”

“Never did I rejected that,” a sudden chill enveloped BaiLuoYin’s voice, “When did I ever rejected your second marriage?”

“Then why are so adamant towards me?”

“Because we are not family.”

An unbearable pain roiled within within JiangYuan’s heart. All colours are slowly drained from her face as she physically winced in pain, turning to an almost dusty grey, so much so that she did not notice when GuHai approached them.

“Why are you here?” a voice boomed from behind them both.

BaiLuoYin immediately snapped his head back, confused as to why GuHai would use those words.

GuHai’s face was stone cold as he approached JiangYuan.

“What are you doing here?”

Using simple logic, the only reason JiangYuan would be here was to cause trouble and knowing her, she will probably try her luck on BaiLuoYin this time round.

“You… you know her?” a deep sense of shock stunned BaiLuoYin to his feet, his voice almost trembling.

“Of course!” GuHai pulled BaiLuoYin’s arms, keeping him away from JiangYuan and into a half hug as he lowered his head towards BaiLuoYin’s ear. In what was meant to be a whisper, he purposefully pitched his voice loudly that everyone could hear what he is trying to say, “She is my Dad’s new wife. She may look decent on the outside but that is not who she is. Seeing how close you are to me, she must be trying to cause a rift between us. Ignore her, let us go.”

GuHai turned towards the store and began to pull BaiLuoYin along. However, BaiLuoYin is rooted firmly to the ground. Like a dead weight, no amount of budging can move him.

“The two of you… You know each other?”

The truth already dawn clearly on BaiLuoYin but deep confusions still surrounds GuHai.

JiangYuan reached forward and clutched both their hands bringing them together, the excitement in her voice resonates in the cold autumn air around them. “This is excellent! I was worried that the two of you wouldn’t get along that the two of you will never agree to a reunion dinner. This is great, this is great…”

As the circumstance slowly dawn on GuHai, his brows furrowed together, a strange mix of confusion and rejection stirred in his heart, as if not believing the words coming out of the woman in front of him.

Seeing his confusion, JiangYuan tightened her grip on their hands, her voice beaming with sudden energy and happiness, “You silly boy, haven’t you realised? BaiLuoYin is the son that I have been mentioning to you. Like I said, he is as stubborn as you are, aren’t I right?”

“…”

A deep and searing pain suddenly struck GuHai, like a pinpoint stab plunged into his heart. He almost doubled over from the sudden pressure enveloping him. Clutching his chest, it is as though he could physically feel the deep dark hole crushing his heart, his lungs burned as he took a deep breath.

Why must it be him? Him of all the people in the world?

Wrestling free of his hands from JiangYuan, BaiLuoYin sharply turned and returned to the store in strong quiet paces. Snatching his bag, he immediately turned towards the exit.

“Son, is there something wrong?”

A sense of stone chill could be felt even from BaiLuoYin’s still face. BaiHanQi knew something isn’t right.

With a calm and steady voice, BaiLuoYin replied, “I am alright Dad, I just need to go somewhere first.”

Worry still set on BaiHanQi, “Where are you going? The store is opening in just a while.”

“Dad, I am returning home for a while, I had forgotten about something”

Without giving BaiHanQi a chance to respond, his quick turn and sharp steps carried him out of the store.

GuHai body is still rooted on the ground, his body still trembling from the shock of what just happened. But upon seeing BaiLuoYin back as he left the store, a sudden sense of resolution is set upon him, and he rushed forward immediately with a purpose.

“Yin-Zi!”

GuHai shouted at the top of his voice.

BaiLuoYin did not respond. His steady pace carried a sense of anger and rejection. He cannot accept this reality. No matter which family GuHai belonged to, be they the General Secretary’s or the President’s and BaiLuoYin would not have mind. But not him. Not GuWeiTing: the family that caused his own family such hurt and agony.

“BaiLuoYin!” GuHai continued as he quicken his pace.

BaiLuoYin continued on his footsteps, not even slowing for a bit.

GuHai finally caught up, reaching his hand forward to BaiLuoYin’s shoulders, “Didn’t you hear me calling for you?”

The two men stood at the edge of a street, their eyes finally met. For the first time since meeting each other, the gaze between them were of such frigid coldness and rejection.

“I heard you,” words were short and sharp.

“Then why did you not respond?”

BaiLuoYin narrowed his eyes and turned to walk away but were stopped by the firm grip on his shoulders.

“Leave!” his voice was sharp and concise. Many times BaiLuoYin have used this word on GuHai but this time the intention is clear.

GuHai’s strength faltered as uncertainty briefly rocked his body. He have never heard BaiLuoYin used this tone on anyone before.

“Leave? Why should I leave?” but GuHai refused to relent.

BaiLuoYin moved to grab GuHai by his collar, “You fucking liar!”

“I lied?!” Sudden anger now exploded from GuHai’s chest, “I also only knew about this just now. Didn’t you hear her? I have no idea that she was your mother. Tell me. What did I lie to you about?”

My feelings…

GuHai took a deep breath and trained his eyes sharply on BaiLuoYin’s. There is only this one place in his heart that remained untainted by hurt or pain. That place belonged only to BaiLuoYin. But somehow tiny strands of cracks are appearing where they shouldn’t be…

BaiLuoYin simply turned and began walking.

GuHai kept pace and both remain silent until they reached BaiLuoYin’s home.

BaiLuoYin entered and swiftly turned to close the door. Almost by instinct, GuHai stamped his foot between the doors, the sudden force reverberated through the ground.

“BaiLuoYin, what do you want from me?”

Clutching BaiLuoYin with both his hands, he slammed BaiLuoYin to the wall behind him. Gritting his teeth as he forces the words out, “Have I ever mistreated you? Are you the only one hurt by this? Let me tell you, your mother slept with my Dad for so many years while my Mom died an unnatural death. The one saying leave should be me!”

The hurt from those words reverberated deeply within BaiLuoYin. His neck turned a shade of purple and red from the strength of GuHai hands crushing it but he could not feel it.

“Yes… you are right… You have the right to be angry. Then why not leave? Leave so that both of us are happy!”

“You are asking me why am I not leaving?” GuHai voice grew rough in a scoff as he narrowed his gaze on BaiLuoYin, “If I could ever bear to leave you, I would have left immediately! No matter the hate I have for your mother, it cannot compare to the love I have for you, not even a little bit! BaiLuoYin, you hate my father that I understand and I will not stop you. But why should his sins be set upon me? Don’t it think that you are being especially cruel?”

BaiLuoYin slowly reached and clutched GuHai’s hands, methodically removing them, finger by finger.

“GuHai. I do not hate you nor do I hate you family. But I simply cannot accept you, or your family. Because I have my own family. Your family is a scar of hurt forever etch onto my family and I cannot allow that. Your father may accept my mother’s past but my Dad, he couldn’t.”

GuHai’s heart slowly sank towards his guts word by word as the reality of BaiLuoYin’s words finally set into his head.

“So you are saying that I must go?”

BaiLuoYin simply turned, “I will pack you things for you.”

“BaiLuoYin," GuHai narrowed his grip on last time, "Is this it?"

Never in his life did BaiLuoYin realised the path from the door to his room was so long and narrow as if slowly squeezing the life out of him with every step he took. A deafening silence enveloped them both.

Finally GuHai spoke. His voice is strangely calm and firm.

“There is no need for that. Congratulate aunt on my behalf for her store.”

With that, GuHai simply turned and left. As the winds blew in rhythm with GuHai’s departing steps, BaiLuoYin felt a giant gaping hole has been carved in his heart as if the other half of his soul have decided to separate from him.

GuHai winded down a familiar road as memories of laughter and happiness slashed across his heart, leaving behind a searing pain after each slash. Just yesterday he have broken up with JinLuLu. And yet, that numbness could not compare to the crushing burden now in his heart. It is as if someone is clutching unbearably hard on his heart, squeezing it, refusing to let go. His chest heaved from the pain as every nerve in his body burned to the core. A slow numbness enveloped from his feet up as every breath and every step strained his entire body…

Just as BaiLuoYin is exiting his room, GrandmaBai is pouring water into a bowl.

“We are having dumpling tonight!” the happiness can be felt in her booming voice as GrandpaBai stomped his feet his laughter beside her.

And yet, BaiLuoYin could feel nothing.

After setting aside the kettle, GrandmaBai turned to face BaiLuoYin, “Me and your #$@&(Grandpa) made two &$%@(dumplings). We know that Da-Hai loves it!” the smile from her lips almost reached her ears.

After being the official translator for GrandmaBai, GuHai become the only person whose name GrandmaBai could pronounce properly.

I didn't know he said the novel wasn't as graphic as he wanted in YY interview!!! I just knew from the part when Johnny asked him what did he want (I've been wondering till now what were they talking about).

So he's saying the novel was quite graphic and he could vizualized very well all the details during the smut scenes but was still not graphic enough for him??!!...Guy, what you want is actually called hardcore gay porn you know.... foxy4foxy4

HAHAHA And he's the one who actually said Johnny was a perv??? He can talk!!!!! :_red_fox 4

Anyway, If he said that, that means he definitely visualized them together as their characters during these parts!!! Hahah! Zhouzhou just admit it already! You'd love having Johnny touching your body all over and doing all sort of dirty things!!! onionn6

Thank you so much for all these translation

!!! :Jumping around:yoyo5foxy3yoyo2

Guys, here are some videos and pics of Johnny.

Isn't this guy totally sweet?!:_red_fox 8 foxy3

006nieuMjw1f21ecvymbpj32fk1qlu0x.jpg

006nieuMjw1f21ed2c6unj32351m8hdt.jpg

0060ZmA9jw1f2220xpehhj326b2wy7wn.jpg

005Am7GYgw1f223hl67arj30ks0rs76x.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f21yntbjlsj30pk0j6gp5.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f21yo0a8e6j30r30kbq5w.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f21ynomawsj30o60i4wic.jpg

0060ZmA9gw1f21ze6otgyj31fb1w0x6s.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f21yo2c2i6j30qy0k8422.jpg

0060ZmA9gw1f21zebqvf1j31591o3npe.jpg

006iWe0Wjw1f221kkorgoj31vd2ome82.jpg

006iWe0Wjw1f221kho84sj31yy2ox1ky.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f220qecri0j30iq0e1dhl.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f220qexrlij30ny0hzdj0.jpg

7461ec3fjw1f220igfh8hj21400qowob.jpg

7461ec3fjw1f220jmv7z5j21400qoaju.jpg

7461ec3fjw1f220jp35x9j21400qowqi.jpg

7461ec3fjw1f220jr76vpj21400qok3e.jpg

7461ec3fjw1f220i0tpwrj21400qo49e.jpg

7461ec3fjw1f220kj8dy8j21400qok2b.jpg

eaed6f52jw1f222g3a9q0j21xo2f47wj.jpg

006pfjCSjw1f222066ayuj30ku0kugpz.jpg

006pfjCSjw1f2220gd7cyj30ku0kujv5.jpg

006pfjCSjw1f221zxyj9dj30ku0kun1c.jpg

006oMBx7gw1f221cwl2mpj30w60kutca.jpg

006oMBx7gw1f221cxe531j30ve0kuaep.jpg

006oMBx7gw1f221cyo71vj30v10kujvo.jpg

006oMBx7gw1f221czmzjrj30w60kuadq.jpg

006oMBx7gw1f221cw5i4oj30v90ku773.jpg

006pfjCSjw1f221urpp2vj30rr0ku78q.jpg

006hzhwmjw1f221q4dzmqj30ku0rsn3c.jpg

006pw94Kjw1f21w7cc4eoj30ku0kdta9.jpg

006pw94Kjw1f21w7ae059j30ku0k4myw.jpg

006pw94Kjw1f21w7dk4brj30ku0jtq4q.jpg

006pw94Kjw1f21z35pxikj30p00gnwhn.jpg

006pw94Kjw1f21z37584rj30p00gn0x3.jpg

006pw94Kjw1f21z35b4xqj30p00gnwih.jpg

And a video of Zhouzhou (from last sunday or monday)