• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny With You Asia FM tour in Korea.

Date: 2016, November 12(sat) 7pm

Venue: Olympic Hall

Ticket: 198,000/132,000/ 99,000 KRW.

Website to buy tic: ticket

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

All vip ticket include hitouch

Ticket reservation: 2016, october 26, 8pm onwards

Congratulation to Korean Fans!

foxy2foxy2foxy2

Johnny With You Asia FM tour in Korea.

Date: 2016, November 12(sat) 7pm

Venue: Olympic Hall

Ticket: 198,000/132,000/ 99,000 KRW.

Website to buy tic: ticket

All vip ticket include hitouch

Ticket reservation: 2016, october 26, 8pm onwards

Congratulation to Korean Fans!

Yes.. Congratulation to Korean Fans!

Johnny really listened to their voices.. and sold the ticket at korean website.

Our kind whale~ Couldn't stop loving him.

foxy2foxy2foxy2

In Malaysia today MyFM 12-12:30 will got play 海洛有因

Can you listen to that channel from your country?

foxy2foxy2foxy2

Yes.. Congratulation to Korean Fans!

Johnny really listened to their voices.. and sold the ticket at korean website.

Our kind whale~ Couldn't stop loving him.

foxy2foxy2foxy2

In Malaysia today MyFM 12-12:30 will got play 海洛有因

Can you listen to that channel from your country?

Yes. I can. Today they play becauce of sea. So good to hear it.

I wish Singapore radio also play ZZ song next time. We need more Singaporean know about them. I want them come Singapore haha.

When Johnny finish filming? His fm very near already. He and ZZ so busy next month. ZZ have many events and photoshooting and Johnny busy with fm, this very good news but I hope they have time for each other too T_T

- - - Updated - - -

Ps: you not going to Korea FM? I heard many people said Thai will postpone to March.

Thank you for bringing me news about

. I'll wait for her return because I miss her a lot. We are few people who are still interested about our boys but every news about them that you post makes me happy. :Jumping around: So thank you and love you too! :Wink:

Yes. I can. Today they play becauce of sea. So good to hear it.

I wish Singapore radio also play ZZ song next time. We need more Singaporean know about them. I want them come Singapore haha.

When Johnny finish filming? His fm very near already. He and ZZ so busy next month. ZZ have many events and photoshooting and Johnny busy with fm, this very good news but I hope they have time for each other too T_T

- - - Updated - - -

Ps: you not going to Korea FM? I heard many people said Thai will postpone to March.

I heard Johnny's filming will be finished end of this month. But I do hope he has more time to prepare for his Nanjing FM. Though all he need to do is wear a short and bite his lips just to kill me in FM. XD I cannot go to KFM since plane ticket will be so expensive. I couldn't afford that much. T__T And I don't think I can fight against kfans on vip tickets. haha

- - - Updated - - -

I heard Johnny's filming will be finished end of this month. But I do hope he has more time to prepare for his Nanjing FM. Though all he need to do is wear a short and bite his lips just to kill me in FM. XD I cannot go to KFM since plane ticket will be so expensive. I couldn't afford that much. T__T And I don't think I can fight against kfans on vip tickets. haha

Yes, poor you T_T. The ticket also fast sold out. My friends only manage get normal tickets. I think taiwan also expensive.

Johnny hope he have enough rest. His schedule very busy this month. ZZ sleep so late this week. I think he busy write new songs. He say his new album will come out early next year. Both busy, fans lack of sugar until Johnny FM . Not that we need sugars so much but I still want sugar haha crazy fanboy mode.

You welcome

Update: i heard there some exclusive new bts from SY korea dvd. Anyone have link? I try find too

14693743_1770008169917388_117097219558998016_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM2OTMyNjM2MjUxODgyNDA3OQ%3D%3D.2?dl=1haha ZZ strech his leg and Huhu draw this. I feeling ZZ do this pose on purpose because he jealous of Johnny photo with his costar. there one photo johnny costar put her leg on Johnny shoulder. Saw at twitter deleted because it spoiler johnny movie.

Johnny got kissing scene fan say, lol I hope ZZ dont jealous post he kissing something as revenge :p kissing something ok not someone lol whale will jealous.

I want this. how get? China bank :(

14727527_1072720826159812_670811253832155136_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM2OTU0MjY2NzIyMjE1MTg4Mw%3D%3D.2?dl=1

ZZ schedule

14553071_206236326478984_2096558212181393408_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM2ODg0MjI0NTM0ODUzODAxMQ%3D%3D.2?dl=1

Update: good news 'antyhjy' IG is removed by IG..i wait if she/he dare make new acc.

14693743_1770008169917388_117097219558998016_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM2OTMyNjM2MjUxODgyNDA3OQ%3D%3D.2?dl=1haha ZZ strech his leg and Huhu draw this. I feeling ZZ do this pose on purpose because he jealous of Johnny photo with his costar. there one photo johnny costar put her leg on Johnny shoulder. Saw at twitter deleted because it spoiler johnny movie.

Johnny got kissing scene fan say, lol I hope ZZ dont jealous post he kissing something as revenge :p kissing something ok not someone lol whale will jealous.

Yes, I also have the feeling. He wanna show how flexible he is too. There is no need to make such special pose for that event.

:8yoyo13:

I have one xbjk about that case. Before there is one fan art by 小奶音

Fans said that one based on real event how LanXin (actress) put her leg on Johnny's shoulders to stop Johnny in the shooting. Then ZZ blocked JY for one night in weixin cos when he asked him "Today filming is fun?" then thick head didn't recognize the trap and answer "Yes". Then he got blocked. LOL..

In my own opinion, i don't think ZZ would block Johnny over such small case .. or may be he really did cos of jealousy? and may be JY kissed her and may be some intimate scene? LOL Even I have to brace my heart so hard to see JY kissing another girl. XD

:5yoyo32:

I want this. how get? China bank :(

14727527_1072720826159812_670811253832155136_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM2OTU0MjY2NzIyMjE1MTg4Mw%3D%3D.2?dl=1

I also want that!!! It's only issued in Shanghai. How wonderful to use the card with Johnny's face and sign. T__T

Update: good news 'antyhjy' IG is removed by IG..i wait if she/he dare make new acc.

Those stupidos are everywhere. May be you have heard already.. they even invaded our sister forum and made two thread with big "ONLY" remark. So sad to see this..

Yes, I also have the feeling. He wanna show how flexible he is too. There is no need to make such special pose for that event.

:8yoyo13:

I have one xbjk about that case. Before there is one fan art by 小奶音

Fans said that one based on real event how LanXin (actress) put her leg on Johnny's shoulders to stop Johnny in the shooting. Then ZZ blocked JY for one night in weixin cos when he asked him "Today filming is fun?" then thick head didn't recognize the trap and answer "Yes". Then he got blocked. LOL..

In my own opinion, i don't think ZZ would block Johnny over such small case .. or may be he really did cos of jealousy? and may be JY kissed her and may be some intimate scene? LOL Even I have to brace my heart so hard to see JY kissing another girl. XD

:5yoyo32:

I also want that!!! It's only issued in Shanghai. How wonderful to use the card with Johnny's face and sign. T__T

Those stupidos are everywhere. May be you have heard already.. they even invaded our sister forum and made two thread with big "ONLY" remark. So sad to see this..

Lol I love that delulu.

Only in china oh sad sad -_-.

Bad news about that account..Joyce said IG not delete it, that IG account change name. I want to kick IG admin, why dont delete..so many people complain.

Yes. I saw the only fans thread this morning. In general and according to that forum rules, we can make individual thread for any idol apart from their drama or movie thread. This is ok but there so many thing too not ok with that new thread.

1. The thread description said "only" for ZZ cannot mention other idol only ZZ. That bullshit in individual thread no rules say we can't mention their costar.

2. No mention Addicted. Only said online webseries. Come on , are they stupid, how they want delete addicted, that ZZ first major success.

3. They say want make ZZ more popular. WTF, ZZ already popular. It was addicted make him popular first then his album and other talents.

4. The mention LIhao but not Johnny. Haha what the hell they appreciate his manager but not his costar. First time I saw thread like manager so much

4. Not sure you know this or not, that only thread start make project and use soompi name give link to their thread. They put they want to purify international fans. Haha that so freaking mad. Sad to see that happen to our sister forum. So far they dont badmouthing Johnny. If they do it, others member will hunt them.

Ps: I hope they wont come here disturb us.

Lol I love that delulu.

Only in china oh sad sad -_-.

Bad news about that account..Joyce said IG not delete it, that IG account change name. I want to kick IG admin, why dont delete..so many people complain.

Yes. I saw the only fans thread this morning. In general and according to that forum rules, we can make individual thread for any idol apart from their drama or movie thread. This is ok but there so many thing too not ok with that new thread.

1. The thread description said "only" for ZZ cannot mention other idol only ZZ. That bullshit in individual thread no rules say we can't mention their costar.

2. No mention Addicted. Only said online webseries. Come on , are they stupid, how they want delete addicted, that ZZ first major success.

3. They say want make ZZ more popular. WTF, ZZ already popular. It was addicted make him popular first then his album and other talents.

4. The mention LIhao but not Johnny. Haha what the hell they appreciate his manager but not his costar. First time I saw thread like manager so much

4. Not sure you know this or not, that only thread start make project and use soompi name give link to their thread. They put they want to purify international fans. Haha that so freaking mad. Sad to see that happen to our sister forum. So far they dont badmouthing Johnny. If they do it, others member will hunt them.

Ps: I hope they wont come here disturb us.

About the spoiler, well said, brother!!!! They won't dare to come here. YAOI name guard us and we're not that much famous. LOL xD And IG Admin.. they're so much irresponsible. That account made too much rule breaking and so many people reported but it's still there. IG sucks!

Edit:

New BTS

About the spoiler, well said, brother!!!! They won't dare to come here. YAOI name guard us and we're not that much famous. LOL xD And IG Admin.. they're so much irresponsible. That account made too much rule breaking and so many people reported but it's still there. IG sucks!

Edit:

New BTS

Lol, we are very small happy family of addicted anonymous here. Just few of us but we doing fine :). Long time dont see

too.

I try contact IG admin again about that IG account. I want it block soon.

Lmao, ZZ so naughty. He so well behave around other peope but so naughty and prankster when with Johnny. His behaviour very comfortable with Johnny. Lol relationship goal. Best friend turn lover is cool.

I shock there more bts. The dvd I bought does not have any new scenes. All already share to public.

Sister Haruko, This is very good news (should I call you Haruko, haha). Any new bts is important very important to us. I wonder will we get more new bts from Addicted dvd from Thailand version since it much more expensive than the Taiwan one. I have feeling that the bed scene in ep 15 have more 'special' bts that not release yet to public . Ehem ehem especially the kissing part :p.

Lol, we are very small happy family of addicted anonymous here. Just few of us but we doing fine :). Long time dont see @
too.

I try contact IG admin again about that IG account. I want it block soon.

Lmao, ZZ so naughty. He so well behave around other peope but so naughty and prankster when with Johnny. His behaviour very comfortable with Johnny. Lol relationship goal. Best friend turn lover is cool.

I shock there more bts. The dvd I bought does not have any new scenes. All already share to public.

Sister Haruko, This is very good news (should I call you Haruko, haha). Any new bts is important very important to us. I wonder will we get more new bts from Addicted dvd from Thailand version since it much more expensive than the Taiwan one. I have feeling that the bed scene in ep 15 have more 'special' bts that not release yet to public . Ehem ehem especially the kissing part :p.

I'm sure

Des might be lurking too and he needs to pick up his Johnny's PTB in coming January. That's a long time. woops~

I know right!!! ZZ is so naughty!! That's why Johnny called him in loving way "little slut". Calling in voice full of love. LOL.. My DVD, didn't receive it yet.. Delivery to Myanmar is too difficult. T___T Except DHL, you cannot use most of other services (imo) they'll lost. I still couldn't get the parcel my friends sent me from Korea since early September. T___T

My PTB, my chinese friend helped me bought it but now .. delivery to Myanmar is three times of book price. So now i shipped it to Taiwan. LOL .. My kind friend from Taiwan will send it to Myanmar together with DVD & HuHu's Fans .. with the help of her friend who will come to Myanmar in End of Nov. They're so kind. T___T And DVD and HuHu's fans, I will get them for free. She didn't accept transfer money. OMG.. I'm so touched!!!

yoyo5yoyo5yoyo5

Can't wait to receive them!!!

It's OK to call me Haruko, Haru, San. Anything is fine. ^^

You know.. I always want more in tent scene!!! It's not enough!!!

:7yoyo:

Credit to Ryokise from our sister forum

(zz playlist shown to vogueme, one of his songs listed here was posted by 5ml in July)

how did 5mileslove know about his playlist?? this is only released today?

Of course!! 5ML knows everything since the ring leader is You-Know-Who!!

We shouldn't be surprised anymore!!

:5yoyo12:

[video=youtube;fl-4lY8RZAQ]

I'm sure @
Des might be lurking too and he needs to pick up his Johnny's PTB in coming January. That's a long time. woops~

I know right!!! ZZ is so naughty!! That's why Johnny called him in loving way "little slut". Calling in voice full of love. LOL.. My DVD, didn't receive it yet.. Delivery to Myanmar is too difficult. T___T Except DHL, you cannot use most of other services (imo) they'll lost. I still couldn't get the parcel my friends sent me from Korea since early September. T___T

My PTB, my chinese friend helped me bought it but now .. delivery to Myanmar is three times of book price. So now i shipped it to Taiwan. LOL .. My kind friend from Taiwan will send it to Myanmar together with DVD & HuHu's Fans .. with the help of her friend who will come to Myanmar in End of Nov. They're so kind. T___T And DVD and HuHu's fans, I will get them for free. She didn't accept transfer money. OMG.. I'm so touched!!!

yoyo5yoyo5yoyo5

Can't wait to receive them!!!

It's OK to call me Haruko, Haru, San. Anything is fine. ^^

You know.. I always want more in tent scene!!! It's not enough!!!

:7yoyo:

Credit to Ryokise from our sister forum

(zz playlist shown to vogueme, one of his songs listed here was posted by 5ml in July)

how did 5mileslove know about his playlist?? this is only released today?

Of course!! 5ML knows everything since the ring leader is You-Know-Who!!

We shouldn't be surprised anymore!!

:5yoyo12:

[video=youtube;fl-4lY8RZAQ]

Poor you Haru. I hope you get it soon. Luckily your friends very kind :).

Aha so suspicious song list. Lol I dont believe in coincident anymore.

There one indonesian song in the list bila by candy. Indonesian fans can feel proud lol. I surprise he listen to that song. Did he understand the lyric meaning. Very sad song.

I try translate the lyric. Have mercy on my poor english hehe

" I dont know why...

You didnt change...

You always hide the real (meaning of your) words..

i know when you no longer want to be with me...

Why you need to lie...

what I want...

What I hope for

...hoo..ohh..ohh...

(Chorus)

when it already end..

Just let it end...

when you decide to go..

forget me..

when it already end..

Just end everything...

just forget about me..

I know you try to hold on...

so that I not disappointed..

Why you need to lie."

Lyric about couple break up.

TT_TT.

Xu Wei Zhou L'OFFICIEL Fashion Night livestream link

Sun 30 Oct 2016 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM (Time zone: Shanghai)

Xu Wei Zhou L'OFFICIEL Fashion Night livestream link

Sun 30 Oct 2016 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM (Time zone: Shanghai)

Watching it. He look good. Did you see he met that happy camp girl. I forgot her name, her drama is funny about a playboy guy who soul change to a princess in ancient time. It got some bl element and funny.

That actress so lucky. Johnny sent birthday wish to her .

Johnny still filming but his nanjing fm date almost arrive. Poor whale. Very busy.

Watching it. He look good. Did you see he met that happy camp girl. I forgot her name, her drama is funny about a playboy guy who soul change to a princess in ancient time. It got some bl element and funny.

That actress so lucky. Johnny sent birthday wish to her .

Johnny still filming but his nanjing fm date almost arrive. Poor whale. Very busy.

Johnny and ZZ sent Birthday Wishes to FS!! :leaf7::leaf7::leaf7:

Edit:

Translated by Ryokise from Soompi

Captions on screen: Da ge, long time no see!

>JY" Are you happy today? How are you doing recently? very busy, right? We all don't have the time to meet up. And I heard that you miss me a lot, right? Don't be agitated when you see me, wipe away your snot. And, I miss you too..and..(??????cnt hear)...the happiest moment, is when I was enduring the cold with you guys. Hence, today on your birthday, I am sending you a birthday wish from a distant place. WIshing you a happy 20th birthday! And get more and more handsome!"

> Caption: Thank you Huang jingyu

> Dashu "The thing I miss the most is when the four of us were still together...our Jingyu da ge and Zhouzhou ge..they already have their own sky (their path in entertainment industry) Today, I'm 20 years old. I've grown older too. I will..I will..also have my own sky"

> Dashu "really..really..no matter how many problems there are..it's all gone when I think about you guys"

Translated by Savannah Yuen

ZZ: linfengsong, happy birthday! in this new year, may you do well in your job. and keep in good health, fighting!

JY said he's the happiest happiest time is when they were 'freezing" together (because of the cold when filming with them)

Johnny and ZZ sent Birthday Wishes to FS!! :leaf7::leaf7::leaf7:

Edit:

Translated by Ryokise from Soompi

Captions on screen: Da ge, long time no see!

>JY" Are you happy today? How are you doing recently? very busy, right? We all don't have the time to meet up. And I heard that you miss me a lot, right? Don't be agitated when you see me, wipe away your snot. And, I miss you too..and..(??????cnt hear)...the happiest moment, is when I was enduring the cold with you guys. Hence, today on your birthday, I am sending you a birthday wish from a distant place. WIshing you a happy 20th birthday! And get more and more handsome!"

> Caption: Thank you Huang jingyu

> Dashu "The thing I miss the most is when the four of us were still together...our Jingyu da ge and Zhouzhou ge..they already have their own sky (their path in entertainment industry) Today, I'm 20 years old. I've grown older too. I will..I will..also have my own sky"

> Dashu "really..really..no matter how many problems there are..it's all gone when I think about you guys"

Translated by Savannah Yuen

ZZ: linfengsong, happy birthday! in this new year, may you do well in your job. and keep in good health, fighting!

JY said he's the happiest happiest time is when they were 'freezing" together (because of the cold when filming with them)

It good news that Johnny still care a lot about FS and CW. But it also painful to know he cant do the same with ZZ. I know he cant because of the ban but it still frustrated me... Do we need to wait for 8 years like GH and BLY to see them together again in public T_T.

Update: ZZ sick? His eyes so watery and his voice not in good condition

Too tired waiting so long before his turn maybe

Ryokise subbed that birthday clip. T___T

Kudos to her quick hard wrok~

Ryo the awesome . I gonna save this and all other SY vid, ZZ interview from lovely thing channel. All this video is precious we might never see them talking about each other anymore but those video will remind us of good all days. That interview of ZZ so fun, he say they kiss too many time ...man that is gold haha. Now we will never see this ZZ. ZZ now is polished with stage smile for entertainment industry. He need to be like that to survive in entertainment world same situation with Johnny.

Offtopic

Today is my 10 years anniversary. Me and partner met when we just teenagers. Both of us come from a tradional family, different religion and from different country. We having lots of struggle in our relationship most of it from the family and public acceptance. In many Asia countries, same sex relationship still a taboo. That why I call it a lots of hard work, understanding, sacrifices and maybe including a bit of luck and miracle we make it to this day while living among some of worst close minded people. All the hurdles and struggle will only make us stronger.

My personal experience make me asking this question to my chat group, 'will we ever see Johnny and ZZ come out of closet and announce to the world their relationship?'. Many of them say 'we need miracle for it to happen'. It is sad but I admit it YZ really need miracle that by 10 or maybe 20 years China will accept the meaning of love is love. It not impossible because 10 years ago China society never accept drama like SY but now we can see many younger generation not only watching SY but become cpf and support YZ.

there will be many countless hurdles to cross for YZ especially celebrities like them. It already hard for hetero celebrity to reveal their relationship, imagine how much presure Johnny and ZZ will have.

But I believe if you really love someone even without official wedding vows , a relationship still can work, as long as this two brave people made a choice... To keep it, fight for it, and to work for it.

they have so strong spirit and moving forward to great achievement even with the ban and crazy anti fans. We can't predict what happen to them in future and they also still very young, maybe they will find other loves we never know. But as cpf and as a gay man who believe the work of fate and destiny exist, l have confidence their love is strong too, strong enough to last their whole life.

Love can conquer all.

Offtopic

Today is my 10 years anniversary. Me and partner met when we just teenagers. Both of us come from a tradional family, different religion and from different country. We having lots of struggle in our relationship most of it from the family and public acceptance. In many Asia countries, same sex relationship still a taboo. That why I call it a lots of hard work, understanding, sacrifices and maybe including a bit of luck and miracle we make it to this day while living among some of worst close minded people. All the hurdles and struggle will only make us stronger.

My personal experience make me asking this question to my chat group, 'will we ever see Johnny and ZZ come out of closet and announce to the world their relationship?'. Many of them say 'we need miracle for it to happen'. It is sad but I admit it YZ really need miracle that by 10 or maybe 20 years China will accept the meaning of love is love. It not impossible because 10 years ago China society never accept drama like SY but now we can see many younger generation not only watching SY but become cpf and support YZ.

there will be many countless hurdles to cross for YZ especially celebrities like them. It already hard for hetero celebrity to reveal their relationship, imagine how much presure Johnny and ZZ will have.

But I believe if you really love someone even without official wedding vows , a relationship still can work, as long as this two brave people made a choice... To keep it, fight for it, and to work for it.

they have so strong spirit and moving forward to great achievement even with the ban and crazy anti fans. We can't predict what happen to them in future and they also still very young, maybe they will find other loves we never know. But as cpf and as a gay man who believe the work of fate and destiny exist, l have confidence their love is strong too, strong enough to last their whole life.

Love can conquer all.

Congratulations, our brother Timmy & your handsome partner!!!! Life is very changeable and nobody knows what’s ahead, but I’m pretty sure that as long as you two stay together, everything will be fine. Congratulations on your anniversary, my dear friends! I'm so proud of you two~

foxy2foxy2foxy2

YT Channel Of Korean Company which are sharing BTS now.

(Thanks to Charlie from our sister forum)

Activers Entertainment

[video=youtube;evRuutE41-0]

[video=youtube;ibM-uK7GtG0]

[video=youtube;xhj2zU-0pfs]