'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

The December 3rd is it official? T_T..i can't go since that time i just start working at new place, no chance to slip away from new boss.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. Wow 29 seconds, I'm happy for Johnny. The fans very supportive of him

I hope you both manage to get vip tickets . Btw, my friend asknwhen the thailand fm ticketing start? Will the press conference the same day as the fmt? Please update if you guys got the info :)

It's just rumor. No official announcement yet. We will keep updated. Normally press conference is one day earlier. 😊

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just rumor. No official announcement yet. We will keep updated. Normally press conference is one day earlier. ��

Oh ok..i have friend who wamt to attend the korea FM. Seem like the competition for ticket will be fierce :0

Btw, any new sugar of Johnny and ZZ?

I start to list out my early new year wish and two of it to see someone upload photo of ZZ in Baotou and wish for this two no longer ban appear together in public lol. I cant wish for they to announce their relationship to the world yet, too early for country like China :p

Oh ok..i have friend who wamt to attend the korea FM. Seem like the competition for ticket will be fierce :0

Btw, any new sugar of Johnny and ZZ?

I start to list out my early new year wish and two of it to see someone upload photo of ZZ in Baotou and wish for this two no longer ban appear together in public lol. I cant wish for they to announce their relationship to the world yet, too early for country like China :p

Korea FM still didn't announce for selling tickets and even my Korea friends are anxious about that. They worried that they might have problems with payment. In my opinion, it would be OK since they will use paysbuy system as in previous show they organized. Both Visa and Master card will be accepted.

No sugar but whenever ZZ is MIA, I believe he's in Baotou. XD

And lihao updated his IG and apparently he's in Thailand. In my delulu; Johnny told to Lihao "Go to Thailand and help me arrange my Fanmeeting. And upload some photos in IG to prove that you're in Thailand and didn't let others find out my wifey is in Baotou except awesome FBI Cpfans" two birds with one stone. 😂

Korea FM still didn't announce for selling tickets and even my Korea friends are anxious about that. They worried that they might have problems with payment. In my opinion, it would be OK since they will use paysbuy system as in previous show they organized. Both Visa and Master card will be accepted.

And lihao updated his IG and apparently he's in Thailand. In my delulu; Johnny told to Lihao "Go to Thailand and help me arrange my Fanmeeting. And upload some photos in IG to prove that you're in Thailand and didn't let others find out my wifey is in Baotou except awesome FBI Cpfans" two birds with one stone.

yeeeaaahhh! same as when he went MIA and Li Hao posted that he was in Tokyo for work. hmmmmmm delulu

And lihao updated his IG and apparently he's in Thailand. In my delulu; Johnny told to Lihao "Go to Thailand and help me arrange my Fanmeeting. And upload some photos in IG to prove that you're in Thailand and didn't let others find out my wifey is in Baotou except awesome FBI Cpfans" two birds with one stone. ��

Brilliant delulu. I BELIEVE in this delulu lol . They using LH as camouflage :p poor guy haha.

- - - Updated - - -

yeeeaaahhh! same as when he went MIA and Li Hao posted that he was in Tokyo for work. hmmmmmm delulu

until now nobody knows how many days he was at Japan. So, we can delulu actually before Japan he went to Baotou. No one know when he arrived at Japan too. I wish those fans at Baotou can give some space for them lol, sorry guys lack of YZ in public make my delulu reach point of no return.

Ps:

good news for you your SY DVD arrived this morning. I PM you and your Line too. Please check asap :)

162573M201002_1.jpg

Johnny wear this shirt yesterday iirc. Is it coincidence he wear a shirt from Japanese brand Yohji Yamamoto and ZZ went to Tokyo last month lol. I know we can buy the shirt online or fan buy it but no fan admit yet, so we still can delulu ZZ give it to Johnny because he went to Baotou after he visit his family at Shanghai for national day :p

Edit: any info about this from front line fans at Baotou :)?

162573M201002_1.jpg

Johnny wear shirt yesterday I think. Is it coincidence he wear a shirt from Japanese brand Yohji Yamamoto and ZZ went to Tokyo last month lol. I know we can buy the shirt online or fan buy it but no fan admit yet, so we still can delulu ZZ give it to Johnny because he went to Baotou after he visit his family at Shanghai for national day :p

Also that sweater is freaking expensive ~ Very favorite brand of Johnny.. Meow must know it's his whale's favorite and bought especially for him. 😳😳😳

Also that sweater is freaking expensive ~ Very favorite brand of Johnny.. Meow must know it's his whale's favorite and bought especially for him. ������

Haha only that cat know what whale want.

SzDexpeh.jpg

Johnny update IG with caption "ever since" . Ever since what Johnny? Why only one glass did he share one glass with his cat :p

Ps: fans busy zoom on the reflection on the glass lol come on guys Johnny too smart to let his cat face shown on the glasd lmao

Haha only that cat know what whale want.

SzDexpeh.jpg

Johnny update IG with caption "ever since" . Ever since what Johnny? Why only one glass did he share one glass with his cat [emoji14]

Ps: fans busy zoom on the reflection on the glass lol come on guys Johnny too smart to let his cat face shown on the glasd lmao

Whale is so much in love.. That must be romantic candle..

Just now SW showed me the song lyrics and all my tiredness are gone away.. That song name is ever since..

Ever since I met you

自从我遇见你

Theres been something beetween us

我们之间就有了不可言喻

Ever since I met you

自从我遇见你

I just want you to caress

我只是想要你亲吻与拥抱

Ever since I met you

自从我遇见你

I only thought i want you more

我只是想要你更多

Awwwn... I'm melted.. 😍😍😍

To all, please report this IG account 'antihjy' . It start spreading fake rumors about Johnny again. I dont know what wrong with IG, even after reported countless time that IP address is not block.

Whale is so much in love.. That must be romantic candle..

Just now SW showed me the song lyrics and all my tiredness are gone away.. That song name is ever since..

Ever since I met you

自从我遇见你

Theres been something beetween us

我们之间就有了不可言喻

Ever since I met you

自从我遇见你

I just want you to caress

我只是想要你亲吻与拥抱

Ever since I met you

自从我遇见你

I only thought i want you more

我只是想要你更多

Awwwn... I'm melted.. ������

I'm melting too. foxy1 My mind already secretly knows to whom the lyrics are addressed. :Wink:

Thanks for telling us, I hate when someone spreads fake rumors about our boys. :Frustrated:

wish IG could block that ip but I heard from Joyce.. It's like 4th account of them and previous accounts are already reported and deleted. Anyway, they are just losers who are barking to the moon. However they said, I bet not a single real fan of whale will believe such shits. Just report and ignore them. They're just doing lame stories again and again since out of topic already.

He will shine brightest among those struggles. We trust and love whale. 😘

wish IG could block that ip but I heard from Joyce.. It's like 4th account of them and previous accounts are already reported and deleted. Anyway, they are just losers who are barking to the moon. However they said, I bet not a single real fan of whale will believe such shits. Just report and ignore them. They're just doing lame stories again and again since out of topic already.

He will shine brightest among those struggles. We trust and love whale. ��

No wonder that account name different from before. Last time it was 'hjyfanlow'. Damm hater, so he/she make new account. Yes let report this acc and report again if this hater dare to create another new account.

It sad to see the followers is ZZ fans, how come they follow that acc blindly without thinking about ZZ feeling if he see his fan did this. Ugh some only fans really brainless dumbass. Not only zz only fans but Johnny only fans too. Instead of bashing other celebrity why not use their energy to support their idol.

Edit: found another acc to report 'antixwz' i suspect it was created by the same hater

No wonder that account name different from before. Last time it was 'hjyfanlow'. Damm hater, so he/she make new account. Yes let report this acc and report again if this hater dare to create another new account.

It sad to see the followers is ZZ fans, how come they follow that acc blindly without thinking about ZZ feeling if he see his fan did this. Ugh some only fans really brainless dumbass. Not only zz only fans but Johnny only fans too. Instead of bashing other celebrity why not use their energy to support their idol.

Edit: found another acc to report 'antixwz' i suspect it was created by the same hater

WHAT THE HELL!! I just saw your edit. Don't they have another work to do? Why attacking our YuZhou!!! Where did YuZhou wrong?? What did YuZhou did to them??

:Red_fox5::Red_fox5::Red_fox5:

Fk them all!!! sometimes.. i'm really mad!! They have too much free time to spend on hatred while we couldn't get enough of loving them..

:Red_fox6:

WHAT THE HELL!! I just saw your edit. Don't they have another work to do? Why attacking our YuZhou!!! Where did YuZhou wrong?? What did YuZhou did to them??

:Red_fox5::Red_fox5::Red_fox5:

Fk them all!!! sometimes.. i'm really mad!! They have too much free time to spend on hatred while we couldn't get enough of loving them..

:Red_fox6:

Yes it make me so angry. The 'antixwz' already blocked by IG but wtf that the 'antihjy' acc still there and the followers increase each day. I know countless of people report that page but IG did not do anything ... That just fxxking ridiculous

Ps: since too many haters try start fight among fans, we need a bit of sugar

Yesterday a fan gift magazine with ZZ face on it to Johnny and he happily accepted it lol. So, if you guys want Johnny to happy accept gift, remember to include ZZ photo in your gift :p. Any info of ninja cat where is he? I hope he rest well

Yes it make me so angry. The 'antixwz' already blocked by IG but wtf that the 'antihjy' acc still there and the followers increase each day. I know countless of people report that page but IG did not do anything ... That just fxxking ridiculous

Ps: since too many haters try start fight among fans, we need a bit of sugar

Yesterday a fan gift magazine with ZZ face on it to Johnny and he happily accepted it lol. So, if you guys want Johnny to happy accept gift, remember to include ZZ photo in your gift :p. Any info of ninja cat where is he? I hope he rest well

Yes.. Yes. Let's ignore stupid fans and roll in sugars instead. Do you remember "Carrot and Eggplant" of huhu fan art. Today someone gave it to Johnny those plushies. OMG.. Cp fans are so creative. XD i love those gifts so much and I'm sure Johnny will love them too. I need to think seriously to give him something related with zz then he will treasure. XD

Yes.. Yes. Let's ignore stupid fans and roll in sugars instead. Do you remember "Carrot and Eggplant" of huhu fan art. Today someone gave it to Johnny those plushies. OMG.. Cp fans are so creative. XD i love those gifts so much and I'm sure Johnny will love them too. I need to think seriously to give him something related with zz then he will treasure. XD

Haha I'm sure he happy received it because I believe he knew what carrot and eggplant meaning lol. He a yz shipper captain :p.

Another 10 days for ZZ 's birthday. I bet we will get more sugar.

Update: ZZ will attend cosmo lady event with his idol Lin Chi ling and huang xiao ming. Boss huang need to be careful , ZZ really adore Lin chiling ;). How about JY's other event and Fm? Any update?

Btw, long time dont see @ gayyoxx , @ adonaiskid24 and where is paper sister

she still trap at jungle :p?

Guys please continue report 'antihjy' IG. Thank you.

Haha I'm sure he happy received it because I believe he knew what carrot and eggplant meaning lol. He a yz shipper captain :p.

Another 10 days for ZZ 's birthday. I bet we will get more sugar.

Update: ZZ will attend cosmo lady event with his idol Lin Chi ling and huang xiao ming. Boss huang need to be careful , ZZ really adore Lin chiling ;). How about JY's other event and Fm? Any update?

Btw, long time dont see @ gayyoxx , @ adonaiskid24 and where is paper sister

she still trap at jungle :p?

Guys please continue report 'antihjy' IG. Thank you.

I keep reporting. I heard JY Thailand Fanmeeting will be in 4 December from organizer and detail news will be released within this week. Me and Joyce are hoping so hard to change the date since that 4 is a big No for us. But guess our luck is not good. T__T

I think other friends are in lurking mood until our boys dropped some sugars. XD And yes. Poor Joyce is trapped in jungle as usual. Her WiFi didn't allow to use YO. 😅

poor girl joyce the tarzan :p. Yes waiting for ZZ birthday, i have feeling he and Johnny already celebrate his birthday earlier secretly haha.

I have friend who will join Johnny korea FM, I hope she get vip. I cant go so sad.

Iirc, Johnny suppose to attend charity event on 15 october, but not sure if he can get leave from filming because I heard he already took few days off work .

I heard he hiding whole day inside his room during his off day, and some fans delulu he facetiming with ZZ. Lol but I delulu is more extreme, I delulu ZZ visit him and they honeymoon in Johnny hotel room :p

Johnny cannot attend pangolin charity event . That event venue so near to ZZ cosmo lady event T_T.

they cant meet on 15 and high chance Johnny will not at Beijing for ZZ's birthday

Aiya

I just keep my delulu ZZ visit Johnny at Baotou -_- .

Johnny cannot attend pangolin charity event . That event venue so near to ZZ cosmo lady event T_T.

they cant meet on 15 and high chance Johnny will not at Beijing for ZZ's birthday

Aiya

I just keep my delulu ZZ visit Johnny at Baotou -_- .

So sad. 😭😭😭 But I'm sure they have enough lovey dovey time in Baotou and celebrate ZZ's birthday in advance. 🍀🍀🍀

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

He said.. "Awesome, Oh My God!" xD

Lol Johnny oh Johnny why he comment on his own post again! Did he did know how to edit caption on his post :p. Lol ge need to learn from his boyfriend how to edit caption

my delulu - that photo post by Johnny but that comment post by his cat using Johnny acc haha ignore me and my crazy delulu!