'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

Haha the photoshop so real. Another 20minute ZZ legal marriage. I'm waiting for Johnny update something for his love. Anything relate to ZZ will do because he cant wish his happy birthday to ZZ :( . Wish hard for Johnny update wish hard for happiness forverer for their love:p let wish together sisters and paper brothers haha
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and all the members here.

They'll be happily together forever!!! Please be together 🍀🍀🍀 Bet ZZ is doing FaceTime with Johnny now.. Or may be already in Baotou by using his doraemon door? 😝😝😝

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll be happily together forever!!! Please be together ������ Bet ZZ is doing FaceTime with Johnny now.. Or may be already in Baotou by using his doraemon door? ������

He mighy use the doraemon door on 24 lol . Last night he celebrating his birthday with his staffs at hotel room in Kunming. I dont know his schedule at Kunming but on 23 he have birdie music festival. He can go Baotou after that :p

I believe they talk to each other whole night, Johnny have panda eyes this morning very tired. I wait for sugar from them.did 5ML have update ?

Update: received news, registar confirm postpone Johnny Thai fanmeeting. No new date announce. Korea FM no changes.

He mighy use the doraemon door on 24 lol . Last night he celebrating his birthday with his staffs at hotel room in Kunming. I dont know his schedule at Kunming but on 23 he have birdie music festival. He can go Baotou after that [emoji14]

I believe they talk to each other whole night, Johnny have panda eyes this morning very tired. I wait for sugar from them.did 5ML have update ?

Update: received news, registar confirm postpone Johnny Thai fanmeeting. No new date announce. Korea FM no changes.

5ML updated... And a lot.. They even changed the name into "All for Timmy and Johnny" 😁

I hear about FM too..I knew it already but I wish we could get confirmation date sooner.. I need to arrange leave again.. And I hope I can get leave in January.. So risky... 😭 😭 😭

5ML updated... And a lot.. They even changed the name into "All for Timmy and Johnny" ��

I hear about FM too..I knew it already but I wish we could get confirmation date sooner.. I need to arrange leave again.. And I hope I can get leave in January.. So risky... �� �� ��

Lol zhouyu! Seem like there will no update from Johnny for his boyfriend birthday. Make sense with the ban -_- . I satisfied with the 'moonshine' update .

All the best sister. I hope you can attend. I think postpone to January because February is CNY and March too late.

I heard Feng song and Chen Wen wish ZZ , I understand but damm it I can't accept this unfairness only Johnny cant post anything!! It so hard not to blame those bastard officers.

Update: Johnny update IG . F2F what does it means? Face to face???

Lol zhouyu! Seem like there will no update from Johnny for his boyfriend birthday. Make sense with the ban -_- . I satisfied with the 'moonshine' update .

All the best sister. I hope you can attend. I think postpone to January because February is CNY and March too late.

I heard Feng song and Chen Wen wish ZZ , I understand but damm it I can't accept this unfairness only Johnny cant post anything!! It so hard not to blame those bastard officers.

Update: Johnny update IG . F2F what does it means? Face to face???

I think it's Face to Face. Such secretive message. Did he wanna say.. He can only wish when they met face to face but not anymore in public? I feel like crying.. It's so unfair. It's so cruel... How could they do that to our boys? 😭😭😭

ZZ documentary on tour will be released officially. Prepare your bank account, Brother ��

Dvd ? including his concert? Yes I need prepare :p. Bank account want to cry

Silently wish for more sugar from that documentary lol.

Johnny so good and smart lover. He know what to post make us understand it for ZZ. Who else he want meet face to face. Pity them. hope they relationship continue strong despite all challenges and struggles happen.

I heard 5ML post many 23 or 24 cant remember.

Dvd ? including his concert? Yes I need prepare :p. Bank account want to cry

Silently wish for more sugar from that documentary lol.

Johnny so good and smart lover. He know what to post make us understand it for ZZ. Who else he want meet face to face. Pity them. hope they relationship continue strong despite all challenges and struggles happen.

I heard 5ML post many 23 or 24 cant remember.

Me too. Expecting to see sugars in there. 5ML posted 24 posts and all are in meaningful times.

Also one famous actor who's shooting movie together with Johnny now followed ZZ back today. He even gave a signature for ZZ. We can assume it as bd present from bf together with 7 plus? XD

His movie was promoted by Johnny and ZZ followed him even before JY's movie news come to public.

He even gave a signature for ZZ. We can assume it as bd present from bf together with 7 plus? XD

His movie was promoted by Johnny and ZZ followed him even before JY's movie news come to public.

Awww isn't this suspicious and sweet in the same time? cheetah14

By the way guys, do you know where is

? I miss her!

Awww isn't this suspicious and sweet in the same time? cheetah14

By the way guys, do you know where is

? I miss her!

is in the forest again. >.

Me too. Expecting to see sugars in there. 5ML posted 24 posts and all are in meaningful times.

Also one famous actor who's shooting movie together with Johnny now followed ZZ back today. He even gave a signature for ZZ. We can assume it as bd present from bf together with 7 plus? XD

Yes new phone. Many fans believe it was birthday present from Johnny . ZZ post thank you to fans using new phone after Johnny post his IG, showing off his new phone from boyfriend lol.

That coworker of Johnny is a senior actor good for ZZ and Johnny acting future. There rumours some time ago that ZZ will act in romance wuxia drama call stellar temptation, I wish he luck. Cant stop laughing imagine ZZ fighting with bad people use fly Kung Fu haha.

Ps: sister

please update 5ML translation when you free. Too many chinese words in their caption :)

trap work at thick rainforest again. Her wifi block Yaoi Otaku.

5ML posting time compilation (credit to Fuu_Cuncui)

00:00 Happy birthday ZhouZhou

02:06 You're 2 I'm 6

05:20 I love you

06:02 I'm 6 you're 2

06:05 Beijing Concert- 1st concert of Light series

06:20 I'm 6 you're 2 - on June 20th, ZZ liked a photo of JY (the reason why 5ml appeared)

07:30 Thailand Concert- DG "J love you" shirt

08:13 Shanghai Concert- Last concert of Light series

10:20 ZZ birthday

11:06 YuZhou first met each other

11:30 Jingyu's birthday

13:14 For eternity

03:04 France-China Dinner - When ZZ hair was messy on leaving (inside people said YuZhou disappeared for a while before leaving for hotel)

03:10 Esquire shooting and livestream - JY jealousy eyes toward the cameraman

03:13 Figaro shooting and livestream - JY jealousy eyes when ZZ playing game with an other guy

03:17 Bent pipes story - "I watched your interview today and I got this."

03:28 Happy Camp shooting - YuZhou show-off jiu jit tsu

04:01 Run For Time - We are in a same team regardless of different shirt color

04:09 Fengyun Music Award - Jingyu sang Simple Love

04:13 "You are my medicine." - ZZ drove from BJ to SH and pretended to have dinner with his friends (but not showing his face, hmp :thinking_face:)

04:17 Thai fanmeeting :sob:

06:25 Korea Concert - First time singing those 2 songs on stage

07:17 Shenchen concert

I'll try to steal the translation also. Please wait. XD

5ML posting time compilation (credit to Fuu_Cuncui)

00:00 Happy birthday ZhouZhou

02:06 You're 2 I'm 6

05:20 I love you

06:02 I'm 6 you're 2

06:05 Beijing Concert- 1st concert of Light series

06:20 I'm 6 you're 2 - on June 20th, ZZ liked a photo of JY (the reason why 5ml appeared)

07:30 Thailand Concert- DG "J love you" shirt

08:13 Shanghai Concert- Last concert of Light series

10:20 ZZ birthday

11:06 YuZhou first met each other

11:30 Jingyu's birthday

13:14 For eternity

03:04 France-China Dinner - When ZZ hair was messy on leaving (inside people said YuZhou disappeared for a while before leaving for hotel)

03:10 Esquire shooting and livestream - JY jealousy eyes toward the cameraman

03:13 Figaro shooting and livestream - JY jealousy eyes when ZZ playing game with an other guy

03:17 Bent pipes story - "I watched your interview today and I got this."

03:28 Happy Camp shooting - YuZhou show-off jiu jit tsu

04:01 Run For Time - We are in a same team regardless of different shirt color

04:09 Fengyun Music Award - Jingyu sang Simple Love

04:13 "You are my medicine." - ZZ drove from BJ to SH and pretended to have dinner with his friends (but not showing his face, hmp :thinking_face:)

04:17 Thai fanmeeting :sob:

06:25 Korea Concert - First time singing those 2 songs on stage

07:17 Shenchen concert

I'll try to steal the translation also. Please wait. XD

Okeh no problem. Thank you very much sister. No rush I have bad habit ask many question, I know you busy.

I saw 5ML dont include 10 march their rumor start dating haha for privacy I think or our prediction of the date is wrong haha.

I want see more ZZ like Johnny photo, that cat know how to tease fans so well :p

13:14 is for which event? Is it the Johnny I want go home and ZZ post I at home with bouquet of flowers in make up room? When fans predict Johnny confess? Anyone remember? I memory so bad -_-.

Yes yes the french night. This two lovers very naughty lol.

I still wish they air RFT! -_-

The bent pipe no more . It was deleted because some dumbass only fans reported it. Lucky I save it secure in my hard drive haha.

T_T thai fanmeeting. Our precious 3 second I forever thank you feng song!

I see 5ML only include dates that very important and known to public, other rumors or confirm dates not included.

Clever clever for privacy purposes same time satisfied cpf.

I surprise 5ML include 'you're my medicine' maybe because it was widely known by cpf no secret anymore. Lol to ZZ using his friends to cover for him with lobster photo. Very faithful friends.

Cant wait to see what 5ML post next month for Johnny, include the changba song maybe :p

There is voting for winning ads, cpf decide to vote for Johnny and ZZ. Latest update I heard from other cpf, Johnny and ZZ cannot appear together even if cpf win. Means the organizer wont count cpf vote. I'm so angry with this... So unfair!! This two guys is hottest male idols in China now they deserve to win this. Cpf try hard. I really hope the organizer can do something. The excuse is stupid, the ads is not china but oversea. It just ads no big deal no harm to anyone.

There is voting for winning ads, cpf decide to vote for Johnny and ZZ. Latest update I heard from other cpf, Johnny and ZZ cannot appear together even if cpf win. Means the organizer wont count cpf vote. I'm so angry with this... So unfair!! This two guys is hottest male idols in China now they deserve to win this. Cpf try hard. I really hope the organizer can do something. The excuse is stupid, the ads is not china but oversea. It just ads no big deal no harm to anyone.

Yes, there are the rules. Repost and comment. Comment must have like over 666 to choose their idols to include in the vote. They will chose top 5 cp or top 10, i'm not sure. Then voting will started based on those cp in Oct 25. Then we can vote the top 1. The locations of LED Board are impressive. Including UK.

Announcement from

To Yuzhou International Fan:

There is an very important activity that we need all your help. Held by Fensiwang App,the fandom activity ”You Two Are the Best in The World” gets lots of supports in China, many Chinese fandom are promoting this activity now.If you see this weibo repost by Yuzhou Fandom, repost it now! And then click into the origin weibo, find out their comment and “Like” it. We need to gather more than 666 “Likes” to let Yuzhou get the qualification.This is the first round of the fandom competition. After the second round, the last 5 winners will get the chances to be shown on the LED screen at famous locations in America, UK and HK.The opportunity is very rare, we hope everyone who love Johnny and Timmy to take part in it!

005F5085gw1f8zy60pmzpj30k00zkajb.jpg

005F5085gw1f8zy61veb9j30k00zkwl7.jpg

At first CPfans are hesitated to participate or not since they're worried about YuZhou as things are going better with them. But 5ML reposted that blog together with Johnny's famous quote. "不怕后悔,不留遗憾" Don't wanna regret, don't wanna remorse." Then everyone keep re-posting like crazy including me. LOL..

Then there comes that news, original weibo replied to someone, that it suggested cpfansites to stop encouraging other cpfans since they might not be able to get the right to use YuZhou 2016 photos/ad. And it mentioned they don't wanna disappoint the fans.

CPfans suspected some only fans forced the page to announce about that to stop cpfans. We even heard the ridiculous jokes that HJT contacted Baizhou to stop cpfans. LMAO..

:5yoyo32:

Will they stop throwing eggs to each other and attack cpfans? We'll be super glad if they stop fighting each other.. and stop the behavior of coloring our idols' names in black. Will they understand if they cooperate, it will literally make them cp??

Everyone is angry and disappointed over that news. But if i have to quote Gary,

Well, I think of this incident as special.

- 5ML is reposting it; they won't do that unless they think it's OK or they want to test the ban.

- Ifensi is honest in saying "the ban is still there", rather than toying with our gentle hearts.

And this also show that CPFs are still powerful; it's just we are hesitant to do campaigns.

And this shows that HJT and BZ can go hand in hand lol.

I'm glad that Cpfans didn't stop and not like old days. Less fear. Still worried a lot but dare to do. And if 5ML repost, there must be something behind since 5ML is insider.

For me, even if our boys cannot show up on screen, let the whole world know.. our boys are always the top in our heart. Fighting Cpfans!!!

foxy3

Oh.. for the hopeful thinking, there are a lot of comments about Yuzhou got over 2k likes. Some fans wished if all top 5 comments are about YuZhou, then there must be a chance for that "ifensi must choose YuZhou no matter what." Anyway, let's see. If YuZhou cannot show up even with top votes, we can see clearly the ban is still there. And the boys will feel our love, our hope and our wish for them. If the ban is clear now and the boys agencies agree to show up, then we might be able to see the miracle. Nothing venture, nothing gain.

Yes, there are the rules. Repost and comment. Comment must have like over 666 to choose their idols to include in the vote. They will chose top 5 cp or top 10, i'm not sure. Then voting will started based on those cp in Oct 25. Then we can vote the top 1. The locations of LED Board are impressive. Including UK.

Announcement from

To Yuzhou International Fan:

There is an very important activity that we need all your help. Held by Fensiwang App,the fandom activity ”You Two Are the Best in The World” gets lots of supports in China, many Chinese fandom are promoting this activity now.If you see this weibo repost by Yuzhou Fandom, repost it now! And then click into the origin weibo, find out their comment and “Like” it. We need to gather more than 666 “Likes” to let Yuzhou get the qualification.This is the first round of the fandom competition. After the second round, the last 5 winners will get the chances to be shown on the LED screen at famous locations in America, UK and HK.The opportunity is very rare, we hope everyone who love Johnny and Timmy to take part in it!

005F5085gw1f8zy60pmzpj30k00zkajb.jpg

005F5085gw1f8zy61veb9j30k00zkwl7.jpg

At first CPfans are hesitated to participate or not since they're worried about YuZhou as things are going better with them. But 5ML reposted that blog together with Johnny's famous quote. "不怕后悔,不留遗憾" Don't wanna regret, don't wanna remorse." Then everyone keep re-posting like crazy including me. LOL..

Then there comes that news, original weibo replied to someone, that it suggested cpfansites to stop encouraging other cpfans since they might not be able to get the right to use YuZhou 2016 photos/ad. And it mentioned they don't wanna disappoint the fans.

CPfans suspected some only fans forced the page to announce about that to stop cpfans. We even heard the ridiculous jokes that HJT contacted Baizhou to stop cpfans. LMAO..

Will they stop throwing eggs to each other and attack cpfans? We'll be super glad if they stop fighting each other.. and stop the behavior of coloring our idols' names in black. Will they understand if they cooperate, it will literally make them cp??

Everyone is angry and disappointed over that news. But if i have to quote Gary,

I'm glad that Cpfans didn't stop and not like old days. Less fear. Still worried a lot but dare to do. And if 5ML repost, there must be something behind since 5ML is insider.

For me, even if our boys cannot show up on screen, let the whole world know.. our boys are always the top in our heart. Fighting Cpfans!!!

foxy3

Oh.. for the hopeful thinking, there are a lot of comments about Yuzhou got over 2k likes. Some fans wished if all top 5 comments are about YuZhou, then there must be a chance for that "ifensi must choose YuZhou no matter what." Anyway, let's see. If YuZhou cannot show up even with top votes, we can see clearly the ban is still there. And the boys will feel our love, our hope and our wish for them. If the ban is clear now and the boys agencies agree to show up, then we might be able to see the miracle. Nothing venture, nothing gain.

Well said. I know the ban still on but if they cant show the ads next to each other.they can put for the ads separately. All they need is yes from YZ. I suspect only fans and haters force ifensi to stop cpf. I so disgusted with this kind of fans. Use dirty trick. Only fans no need remind cpf what we can or cannot do. We know the ban is on, i dont see cpf violate rules! We dont bring harm to JY or ZZ nor we ask them to show PDA in the ads!!

I understand the ifensi dont want to disappoint fans, but they should let us continue vote. It show their cpf fan base is strong to support Johnny and ZZ. Not only their only fans. I feel angry because I have no idea how to help them get rid of the ban. I have faith in Johnny and ZZ they have plan how to out from the ban in future.

Tomorrow hope we get better news.

If really cant vote or YZ company dont allow us vote, nothing we can do but continue support them using otherway, for other bigger organizer see their celebrity power.

We will get better ads from Bigger organizer than ifensi!! I believe!

Ps: HJT cooperate with BZ lol i cant imagine :p

Thank you for answering me! At least I have you 2! foxy3 I hope

will be able to comeback soon because I miss her a lot! :_red_fox 4

Reading all your posts make me so happy each day. At least we are still with our boys. :Wink:

Reading all your posts make me so happy each day. At least we are still with our boys. :Wink:

We very happy you still here with us

. Yes we miss her and her cute funny post. Not sure when she can come back , soon I hope. Nowadays, only few of us still here -_-.

Ps: who gary? Edit: aha it is gayyoxx name

like Timmy said, we're so happy to have you here together with us. ^^ Joyce said she miss you too and promise to visit YO in her day off.

yes, it's his name xD

Whatever happened, let's take it for good. At least other organisers know how powerful yuzhou is even with the ban. And wish them to have more opportunities. 🙏

Johnny wishing Happy Birthday to ZZ ������

c601814fa5f52c2a89ede3efb3b18d7e.jpg

Really? How? I don't see his wish at IG or did I miss it?! OMG that's so romantic of him. Lucky ZZ. What he said in the caption?

I want to move on from the voting ads, too many unconfirm stories.

Some of it very ridiculous. Facepalm. My group wont delete our support tho, because 5ML still ok. I believe in 5ML more haha.

Next time i hope cpf can be more brave and dont simply ask others to stop voting without give proper reasons. We deserve to know what happen.

Of course to only fans please open eyes, stop fighting like idiots, dont bring good to Johnny and ZZ. So tiring people.

Move good news, ZZ attend birdie festival 23 october. Not sure got live stream. If got i update later. Some said johnny almost finish film, haha two love birds can reunite soon!! I Wait you come back give more sugar Johnny

Update: ZZ have other event..fashion show 3.30pm.

Really? How? I don't see his wish at IG or did I miss it?! OMG that's so romantic of him. Lucky ZZ. What he said in the caption?

I want to move on from the voting ads, too many unconfirm stories.

Some of it very ridiculous. Facepalm. My group wont delete our support tho, because 5ML still ok. I believe in 5ML more haha.

It's in his wechat. It's leaked from his friend cycle. According to cfans, the birthday song JY shared on his wechat is a song from album released in 1994, 6th album and track number 2 and at the end of the song, there is a cat meowing. But yeah.. they don't mention the singer name. lol XD may be i can ask from somebody singer name again. haha.

edit: I found it.

006a14lvjw1f91401feqdj30hs0vkgor.jpg

006a14lvjw1f91403tc8fj30hs0vkdja.jpg

23 Nov has livestream in 一直播 app. Johnny didn't finish filming yet. Only his co-star Zhang Liang finished and he will be together with ZZ in tomorrow Cosmo Event. Another connection between YZ.. haha..

I don't wanna talk about that voting story.. it pissed me off so much. As long as 5ML is there, i believe we can did so. In my opinion, they gave up too early even before 25 when voting will started.

Also ZZ's wiki page is edited in his bday and all the previous format are gone.. which should be the same as JY. And removed all Johnny's info except in "Controversies". The rest has been edited....

It's in his wechat. It's leaked from his friend cycle. According to cfans, the birthday song JY shared on his wechat is a song from album released in 1994, 6th album and track number 2 and at the end of the song, there is a cat meowing. But yeah.. they don't mention the singer name. lol XD may be i can ask from somebody singer name again. haha.

edit: I found it.

006a14lvjw1f91401feqdj30hs0vkgor.jpg

006a14lvjw1f91403tc8fj30hs0vkdja.jpg

23 Nov has livestream in 一直播 app. Johnny didn't finish filming yet. Only his co-star Zhang Liang finished and he will be together with ZZ in tomorrow Cosmo Event. Another connection between YZ.. haha..

I don't wanna talk about that voting story.. it pissed me off so much. As long as 5ML is there, i believe we can did so. In my opinion, they gave up too early even before 25 when voting will started.

Also ZZ's wiki page is edited in his bday and all the previous format are gone.. which should be the same as JY. And removed all Johnny's info except in "Controversies". The rest has been edited....

Aha Johnny so romantic. I jealous lol. But is it ok for his friends circle to leak it?

Haha that call fate. Everything about them already written on their fate. I know that guy, he a famous model at China before become variety show star with his son, and now he become actor. Maybe he can become friend with ZZ and gossip about Johnny :p.

WTF, this reason I hate wiki format. So easy to edit. Can we edit it back. I got wiki acc , I try to edit back. Too many edit not good for ZZ page

wiki admin can sayit as spam, if that happen they will block his wiki. Crazy people whatever the do, they cant remove Johnny from ZZ life. In their dream. I really cant understand them , how be so blind

Alert my negative rant. No need to read if you sensitive.

I just want to share my experience with an only fan of ZZ that i know. She know ZZ from addicted . I show her so many proofs that Yuzhou is real, she can't accept it. Her words

"unless I see them kissing in front of me or ZZ announce it he Johnny boyfriend, I never believe. You couple fans only bring problems to ZZ. Boy x boy so disgusting"

I like wth. Did she even realise ZZ that she love so much support LGBT, if not why he accept BLY cast. How the heck the kiss in public, they are ban, they are celebrity, and logic showing PDA is not accepted in asia public not only because they in gay relationship! She and her only fans friend hate Johnny so much.

This kind of people so blind until dont realise they the one black spot in ZZ or Johnny life. hate it so much how ignorant this fan choose not to see that she the fxxking problem. How they hate Johnny when they never even see or talk to him in real life. Come on if you homophobic why watch addicted in the first place. Must be fujoshi in closet or in denial. Facepalm.

To crazy only fans - You people better dont ruin my dream to see YZ marriage or I kick you people ass. We have enough problem with ban already, dont add problem to YZ life.

Aha Johnny so romantic. I jealous lol. But is it ok for his friends circle to leak it?

Haha that call fate. Everything about them already written on their fate. I know that guy, he a famous model at China before become variety show star with his son, and now he become actor. Maybe he can become friend with ZZ and gossip about Johnny :p.

WTF, this reason I hate wiki format. So easy to edit. Can we edit it back. I got wiki admin acc , I try to edit back. Too many edit not good for ZZ page

wiki admin can sayit as spam, if that happen they will block his wiki. Crazy people whatever the do, they cant remove Johnny from ZZ life. In their dream. I really cant understand them , how be so blind

Alert my negative rant. No need to read if you sensitive.

I just want to share my experience with an only fan of ZZ that i know. She know ZZ from addicted . I show her so many proofs that Yuzhou is real, she can't accept it. Her words

"unless I see them kissing in front of me or ZZ announce it he Johnny boyfriend, I never believe. You couple fans only bring problems to ZZ. Boy x boy so disgusting"

I like wth. Did she even realise ZZ that she love so much support LGBT, if not why he accept BLY cast. How the heck the kiss in public, they are ban, they are celebrity, and logic showing PDA is not accepted in asia public not only because they in gay relationship! She and her only fans friend hate Johnny so much.

This kind of people so blind until dont realise they the one black spot in ZZ or Johnny life. hate it so much how ignorant this fan choose not to see that she the fxxking problem. How they hate Johnny when they never even see or talk to him in real life. Come on if you homophobic why watch addicted in the first place. Must be fujoshi in closet or in denial. Facepalm.

To crazy only fans - You people better dont ruin my dream to see YZ marriage or I kick you people ass. We have enough problem with ban already, dont add problem to YZ life.

We found out tables from ZZ page are edited by some (

) admin of wiki Drmies with comment "reason: this is Wikipedia, not the subject's own website. excessive information, table porn, trivia, unverified" and he deleted most of the info. Some dedicated fans try to put some data back.. but the format is completely changed cos of him.

About your spoiler, Chill.. brother.. they're writing too many stupid stories and always bring black spot to our boys' life. I wish they could realize soon or just went extinct. Just now i saw some only fan cut the photo of JY and Ivy Chen only and writing a post like "very cute, sweet love". LOL.. They wanna ship JY with everyone except ZZ which is reality.

Also, why do they have to kiss in front of her except in wedding. It's still not acceptable in some places for Asian culture even for hetro couple. So stupid of them wasting their lives by hating someone for ridiculous reason and trying to destroy their idol's image by attacking other. I'm waiting for the day when JY and ZZ stand up together .. and will say them "IN YOUR FACE".

:Sulky:

If it's not because of stupid ban, they won't even have a chance to exist. Reasonable only fans are such a rare now.. of course.. you don't need to love other by force if you wanna support only one.. but i wish they could know you don't need to hate someone to show your love to another one too.. so childish.. please use your brains wisely..

We found out tables from ZZ page are edited by some (
) admin of wiki Drmies with comment "reason: this is Wikipedia, not the subject's own website. excessive information, table porn, trivia, unverified" and he deleted most of the info. Some dedicated fans try to put some data back.. but the format is completely changed cos of him.

About your spoiler, Chill.. brother.. they're writing too many stupid stories and always bring black spot to our boys' life. I wish they could realize soon or just went extinct. Just now i saw some only fan cut the photo of JY and Ivy Chen only and writing a post like "very cute, sweet love". LOL.. They wanna ship JY with everyone except ZZ which is reality.

Also, why do they have to kiss in front of her except in wedding. It's still not acceptable in some places for Asian culture even for hetro couple. So stupid of them wasting their lives by hating someone for ridiculous reason and trying to destroy their idol's image by attacking other. I'm waiting for the day when JY and ZZ stand up together .. and will say them "IN YOUR FACE".

:Sulky:

If it's not because of stupid ban, they won't even have a chance to exist. Reasonable only fans are such a rare now.. of course.. you don't need to love other by force if you wanna support only one.. but i wish they could know you don't need to hate someone to show your love to another one too.. so childish.. please use your brains wisely..

That guys is crazy. He did stupid thing again. Last time if i not remember wrong, he change kpopartist wiki. Bringing troubles. What kind stupid reason is that. No problem using tables in wiki, it more well organise. Trivia? Whre trivia! Does he know what trivia means, what a shame.

Yeah I need chill. Another idiot only fan. That ivy chen like a sister to Johnny...i know Johnny mentioned before he like older women but Ivy is 33. She still on off dating her hairstylist, Tom since 2014. Last time only fans to couple Johnny with her another coworker the western lady, lol she married (sorry cant remember her name.)

I dont care if johnny or ZZ intimate with any actress in film or drama. That is their job as actor. Only fans can continue dreaming.

seeing only fans so desperate while both Johnny and ZZ keep give us proofs of their love

I cant stop laughing! Did they see johnny photobook . I see every pages with details and it obviously dedicate to his cat ZZ. He not dedicate to his close friends and his family members but to his beloved ZZ!!

Wait until nanjing fm, i bet we get more sugar.

Yes

I wait for that day to come!!!

Edit: it was michael that edit it. Confirm its him. Gosh that infamous wiki admin.