Where're you from?

chaiTora

Good evening~ I'm curious about where you guys are from: your country, state/province, or town! As for me, I'm from Upstate New York...it's been really snowy lately. :Building snowman: It snowed for about 24 hours straight, and my college closed for the first time in about 9 years! Weird, huh.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dayu

• fan_yaoi

• lukaXGAMErs

• megamanvy

I'm from the Philippines! Heya, (San na mga pilipino dto? XD)

It's Uh, nice weather.. Clear sky.

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! XD

From Philippines here, Malabon City! :)

anyways, speaking about snow. It's still a dream for us XD

Hello
! XD

From Philippines here, Malabon City! :)

anyways, speaking about snow. It's still a dream for us XD

I know right? Still dreaming, yep.

I forgot to tell that i'm in Olongapo City. I'm so far away... *sigh*

haha if it's any consolation, snow is only pretty for a day or so...then it just gets nasty and slushy...with all the snow that got dumped on our city in one go, the melting period is going to be yucky Lol

But hey, what's not to love about -20 degree windchill hehehe

walking to the other side of campus is always fun *cries because Upstate NY winters and because of the wind constantly slamming into my face*

Still, I feel blessed that our worst weather is just ice storms and below-freezing temperatures. Very manageable as long as you're prepared :o

haha if it's any consolation, snow is only pretty for a day or so...then it just gets nasty and slushy...with all the snow that got dumped on our city in one go, the melting period is going to be yucky Lol

But hey, what's not to love about -20 degree windchill hehehe

walking to the other side of campus is always fun *cries because Upstate NY winters and because of the wind constantly slamming into my face*

Still, I feel blessed that our worst weather is just ice storms and below-freezing temperatures. Very manageable as long as you're prepared :o

Ahahaha! Even it's so nasty to go outside with so much slushy etc. We wanted to experience the cold, the snow & even wearing winter clothes we don't even wear in our country.. Even if just once, yeah?

Oh god, *sigh* But anyways, we have to dream, dream~ hehe, we still not going to give up! :Excited:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...