Butterfly Effect (Private - StainedCrimson & ACuckoo)

ACuckoo

Satoshi slowly nodded as he listened to his brother’s words. He was right, but it was hard to keep that line between them clear. Just this session alone made Satoshi feel more than he ever had before and he only wanted more… He wanted more from Seph, and the thought of their training being over at some point and Satoshi having to find a new Dom… It was heartbreaking. Just one session and he all he wanted to do was please his brother, make him feel amazing, do whatever he could to satisfy him as much as he possibly could.

But it came with the territory of having his sibling as his training Dom. They had to keep that line in the sand as clear as they could… It was a line they couldn’t cross. “I understand,” he mumbled, moving off of him when he was gently moved away. He made his way to the bathroom and gratefully took the towels given to him. He first watered the washcloth and cleaned his dirty stomach with it, staring at himself in the mirror as he did. He turned around to look at this bruises, smiling at how red he was and knowing it was his brother, his Dom that did it to him.

It didn’t take him long to clean himself up, to wash his face and bruises, and walk out of the bathroom only to be hit with the wonderful smell of his brother’s amazing cooking. He ran to where his pants and underwear were discarded and quickly put them back on, making his way to the kitchen. “Whatcha making?” he asked as he ran up to his brother, back to his normal, not so filled with lust and pleasure self. Though a part of him wished he wasn’t the only one to have been satisfied, but ultimately it came down to what his Dom wanted from him.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ACuckoo

• StainedCrimson

Seph looks up and gives his brother a smile. "Just some spaghetti. We just need to wait for the bread to finish before we can eat." Setting his glass down he stands up and moves the rest of the food to the table now that the other is out of the shower. Plates and silverware are already placed out. "What do you want to drink?" He asks while checking on the bread. It needs a few more minutes yet but otherwise everything is done.

Well, aside from the fact that he had to fight his own Dom nature of letting his submissive service him. This is truly going to be a difficult balance to keep. After his brother leaves he'll have to go and get some relief before he makes a mistake and lets the line get blurred or crossed. Inwardly sighing he finally pulls out the bread and puts some in a bowl to add to the table after getting Satoshi his drink. "How are you feeling?" He asks after a few bites of food wanting to make sure that Satoshi is really doing as well as he seems to be.

“Can I have wine?” He wasn’t that big of a wine drinker, but after such an exciting event he thought a bit of alcohol could loosen him up a bit and calm his boiling blood. While his brother handled all the rest of the cooking, Satoshi took a seat at the table, sighing softly as a stinging pain ran through him. He knew he would be fine soon enough, but the bruises were fresh and new and still very tender. After taking another breath he watched his brother set the food in front of him and nodded at him as a thank you.

“This is delicious~” Satoshi smiled as he ate, always enjoying the taste of his big brother’s cooking. He felt like it had been a while since he and his brother got to spend time together. This was nice… Even if it was under odd circumstances. “I’m glad to be hanging out with you again. I feel like I haven’t seen you in so long.” A few more bites and Satoshi looked up at his brother when he asked his question, slurping up more his spaghetti.

“I’m okay. Though I think I have a few questions if you don’t mind.” He set down his fork and rested his head on his palm while he gathered his thoughts together. “One of the first questions I had was if my hard limits can be used as punishments or if they’re completely off the table? I’m not sure what constitutes as punishment. Also… Is it okay that we go through these sessions and you’re not pleasured? I don’t want to bring it up again, but it’s a big deal to me. I don’t want to be the only getting happiness or being taken care of in these sessions.”

Seph chuckles at his brother's exuberance. "Its nothing that impressive Satoshi. Though I'm glad you like it." It really has been too long since he's spent quality time with his little brother. Perhaps that's how he missed the increasing signs of Satoshi's nature. That sobers him quite a bit at the thought he's spent so little time with the other that he couldn't tell his brother was gay let alone a submissive.

Hearing that Satoshi has questions he quickly refocuses on him and tilts his head slightly in a nod. "Of course. You're always more than welcome to ask questions." He lets the other ask then takes a bite or two to mull over his answers before responding. "Hard limits means they're completely off the table. If at some point in time you wished to re-examine them again they'd then move to soft limit until you decided it was something you were okay with, something you'd negotiate on, or still didn't want anything to do with. Soft limits are ones that could be used as punishments. For example, say you found spanking more humiliating than arousing. That would then make an excellent punishment for you for when you break a rule or misbehave." Leaning back he thinks a little more on the last question.

With a internal sigh he finally looks at Satoshi again. "As the one training you, that doesn't mean you need to service me as I would expect of a submissive I was building a relationship with. I'm solely here to teach you about the lifestyle and what you do and don't like. Specifics and service will vary with Doms and you'll learn about with them." Shifts he takes a drink of his wine before continuing. "And mind you, that is just strictly if you were a new submissive looking to learn about the lifestyle, but since you're also my brother that means even if I wanted to have you service me it wouldn't be right. Not to say I don't mind not getting off during our sessions together, though I should probably tone it back a little in terms of pushing you too much."

Satoshi looked at his brother intently as he answered his questions, nodding slowly in understanding. There were a few things he thought were hard limits for him, but now that he wasn’t so lost in a cloud of lust he wondered if those things were actually more of soft limits. They didn’t seem so bad now, but they still were things he didn’t want going on during their sessions. “So… What would be a good punishment for me? Or should we continue on with our sessions and wait to find out?” He smiled as he reminisced on everything that had happened. “Spanking… I like it too much. It… It feels really good. I didn’t know I would like it so much. I’m really excited to explore and find out what else I don’t even know I like.”

The answer to his second question… It was a bit harder to swallow. He understood everything, but it hurt him. It hurt him to think his brother wouldn’t be his Dom forever. It hurt him to think that he would one day rely on someone else to make him feel as good as his brother had. He lowered his head and nodded, taking a few more bites of spaghetti. “I… I don’t think you pushed me too much. You don’t need to hold back,” he told him, glancing up at him though he quickly lowered his eyes again. “I know how it’s not right. Of course I do. I just… You know. I want you to feel good too. You made me feel… Oh, you made me feel amazing, Seph. I mean.. Sir. I just want to make sure you’re feeling the same.”

Still, he pushed his guilt aside and smiled widely, finally looking up at his brother again. “But I know what this is. I know you’re helping me and I’m happy that you are. I trust that you’ll make sure you’re pleased too. So… Can I ask you a favor? To promise me you won’t walk out of these session unsatisfied? That you’ll allow yourself to feel good and get off or come or whatever if it comes to that for you? Promise?”

Seph chuckles and lightly taps Satoshi's cheek, almost in a light slap. "Easy boy, keep in mind that favors and promises can be asked but done so respectfully. Particularly that one." He pauses for a moment as if thinking. "Though that could be taken as an insult as well. As if you don't think I'm capable of tending to my own desires or wants." Tsking at Satoshi he waves a finger. "You're fortunate that I know you're just looking to make sure my needs are met."

Going back to the first question he hums in thought while taking a bite. "I have a few ideas in mind for punishments but those to vary with Doms in terms of how they punish. However, since you are essentially barely broken to the lifestyle we'll need a few more sessions before I settle on a few good ideas." He takes a little bit more food then once it's gone cleans up his dishes to put them in the dishwasher. If he's going to go out and play a bit tonight to get the edge off then he shouldn't eat too much food.

As he loads the dishes a thought occurs to him. "How late are you staying Satoshi?" When his brother leaves will influence not only when he goes out, but he wants to make sure that the other isn't skimping on any of his schooling. That would be a sure way to get Satoshi in trouble and punished.

Satoshi finished off the remainder of his meal, allowing his brother to take his plate when he was done. With all of his questions answered and his desire to make sure that Seph was satisfied quelled, he had little more to say on the topic except to express how eager he was to continue. But that went without saying. Perhaps him wanting to continue was only one sided, or maybe Seph didn’t feel as much need to continue with him, but Satoshi desperately wanted to move on, to learn more, to find out what he liked and didn’t like, to relieve the stress of the day through this wonderful world he was entering.

But even he knew when something was done, when it was over, and tonight they were done. Unfortunately. It seemed unlikely that Seph would suddenly up and offer one more session before Satoshi left. “Do you have plans?” he asked, looking up at his brother with his chin resting in his hand. “I can leave now or later. I’ll just be going back to the dorm when I leave here. I’m caught up on all of my schoolwork, and it’s not like my friends are going to want to do anything right now. I don’t even know if I could focus enough to do anything with them.”

He chuckled softly, then stood, stretched, and wandered back into the living room. “Do you want me to leave, Seph? It won’t hurt my feelings. You’ve got a life and I probably need to try and get some sleep for classes tomorrow.” He grinned widely before turning back to his brother, giving him a sheepish look. "Do I have permission to touch myself tonight if I feel the need, Sir? Should I call you if I want to do it?"

• 2 weeks later...

At the questions he glances back at his brother raises an eyebrow. "Not really no, but I don't want this interfering with your school life either so you staying late isn't a good idea if you have school to take care of." When asked if he wanted his brother to leave he lets out a soft sigh before leaning against the table beside the other. "It's not that I want you to leave but even though it's just to the dorms I would worry about you going back at a late hour." The thought of something happening to his brother between here and there causes a faint frown, almost scowl.

At the last question and sheepish look he gives an almost evil grin to Satoshi. "Oh, you may touch yourself boy. In fact, I expect it." He pauses for effect while his grin grows. "But you're not allowed to come. Tonight I expect you to edge at least twice before you go to sleep." If Satoshi hadn't said anything he'd have been able to go home and possibly get himself off without too big of a punishment, but now he's not even allowed that unless he wants something more severe as it would mean breaking a direct order.

Straightening up a bit he looks down, still having a bit of a grin left. "Now then, you can either do your first one here and go back as best as you can in the state after, or you can wait to do both in your dorm room." Pretending as if the thought just occurred to him he slowly adds the last bit on to torment the other further. "Though I do hope you can control your volume boy as you wouldn't want to be rude to the others, now would you?" Raising an eyebrow he smirks while watching for the reaction to come.

That... That wasn't what he expected or wanted. Satoshi just blinked at the other while the words registered in his mind. Eventually he tilted his head, like a little confused puppy, and did his best to bring himself to speak. He was sure he wouldn't be able to do what his brother asked. It was hard enough holding back during their session... He wouldn't be able to do it entirely.

"Maybe... I mean I..." He tried to think of a way to get out of it, but how could he? His brother, his dom, expected obedience and he would have to comply. But he just knew... He knew he couldn't do it. He didn't have the proper control yet and while he was aware he needed practice he didn't think tonight was the night he would be successful. "Sir, I don't think I can do it..." He lowered his head, deciding to just be honest. "I'll try if you want me to, but... I don't think I'm ready for that kind of task." He bit his lip, simply standing there and hoping his Dom would have mercy on him. But if he truly was forced to do this... "I-I'll stay here." His cheeks were already turning red at the thought of someone at the dorms hearing him. He imagined he could control his volume pretty well, but in this situation... Perhaps not.

Shifting he raises an eyebrow while looking down at Satoshi. "And how will you know or gain experience if you don't try. It's not like I expect perfection right away, but I do expect you to follow any orders that you are able and willing to follow to the best of your abilities. If you need to use your safeword than do so, but only if you believe this to be too much." Hearing that his brother, submissive, will be staying here for the first edge he gives a slow nod.

Turning he goes to sit on a chair and watches Satoshi through lidded eyes. "Very well then. You may begin." He rumbles while waiting for the younger male to show him just how much he's willing to do and how far he's willing to go to please his Dom. Lounging comfortably he waits, a bit eager and already aroused by the panicked and tormented expression he'd been given.

Satoshi bit his lips as he slowly undid his pants. To arouse himself again he took his time with it, giving his Dom a show. He let his pants fall to the floor, stepping out of them and kicking them to the side. He rubbed himself through his underwear, imagining the spanking session they had just finished. The thought of getting spanked again... Oh it turned him on. He sighed softly as he palmed himself and finally peeled off his underwear, tossing them to the side as well. He swallowed hard as he cock was exposed to the air again, but he instantly warmed himself with his hand.

His thoughts wandered to images of him getting spanked again. They wandered even farther to the man spanking him, his brother and Dom. At that thought he moaned, pretending his Dom was helping him with this, helping him become aroused. It worked... He stroked his cock, sighing softly as he leaned against the couch. He spread his legs, his moans growing slightly louder as he continued to pump himself. "S-sir..." He mumbled, keeping those images in his head mostly just for fun now. After so many minutes of pumping his cock, he tossed his head back, feeling himself on the verge of coming. "Sir... Sir I..." He didn't want to stop touching himself though. He didn't want to feel unsatisfied... But he had to follow the other man's rules. "Please I..." He stopped his pumping, one leg crossing over the other as he moaned and cried out in pleasure and desperation. Now sitting on the edge of the couch he bent over, whimpered, and couldn't control himself. He brought this knees to his chest, his legs rubbing against his cock and came at the feel of it. His head fell back again, and his body collapsed against the couch, his thighs covered in white, sticky liquid. "I...I'm sorry, sir..."

With a soft sigh he goes over and light smack against Satoshi's face. "Well, I suppose it's about what I expected. That's why you'll be practicing during our time apart. For each time you fail you'll add to your punishment." Tapping a finger along a rib, he looks over the spent form in front of him and has to remind himself that it is not for him to enjoy it. "Wait here." Turning he goes into his room and pulls out a few small pieces of leather. Going back he cleans Satoshi up enough to where the leather has clean skin to wrap around the base of the other's cock and around his balls.

Looking it over and carefully testing it he nods. "This is to stay on until the next session. Each time you fail to successfully edge you are to tighten it by one notch. There are only so many notches, and naturally after so long it gets very uncomfortable, but too tight can be dangerous so you'll send me a picture each time you have to tighten so I can make sure we don't need to change tactics." Giving the straps a slightly tug a small smile appears as though pleased.

Satisfied with the little bit of bondage the other gets to leave in, he finishes wiping the other down then lightly pets his hair. "Rest up and then get dressed. I'll take you back to your place." After a few more moments he goes to dispose of the rag and get ready to leave himself.

Satoshi said nothing as his brother talked to him and cleaned him up, and even when he was strapped into whatever it was that was put on him. The part of him that found bondage attractive would have been turned on had Satoshi not already been spent. He breathed heavily, trying to calm himself down. His rolled up to look at his Dom, wishing for affection though finding himself unable to ask for it. He simply nodded his head when he was told to rest and closed his eyes as his body fell completely limp.

He knew better than to fall asleep, but he didn't know how long he had been sitting there with soft tiny moans escaping him every so often as he came off his high. Eventually he blinked a few times and rubbed his eyes, then looked around for his brother.

"Seph? I mean sir..." He glanced at the floor and lazily pulled his underwear and pants on. "I'm ready... We can go." He finally smiled softly at the other, whining more in annoyance than anything else at his new belt. He fiddled with it, or tried to all the way home with his brother by his side. "Thanks for taking me home," he told him with a smile as he stood in front of his building. "What are you going to do now? I think I might... Try one more time. You know... To edge."

The whole walk back with Satoshi he tries not to laugh at the obvious discomfort and fiddling with the new piece of equipment. That doesn't stop a very pleased look from settling on his face. He lightly pets his brother's hair once they reach the place. "You're welcome Satoshi. As for me, I'm going to go out and maybe see a few friends before calling it a night." He muses absently as a grin grows on his face.

Hearing his boy say he's going to try to edge again as his Dom had wanted makes him feel pleased and proud. "Good boy. Be sure to send me a picture no matter whether you manage to edge or not." He rumbles the order with only a slightly evil grin. Leaning forward he stops just short of kissing the other, and gives a pinch to a nipple despite it being hidden under the clothing once again. "You're such a good boy."

With one last flick to the nipple he steps back, letting his hand brush against Satoshi's groin to tease the hidden bondage. "Now go on, I'll wait until you're inside." With a small smile he nods his head to indicate he other to head in. Once satisfied the other is safely tucked inside, he turns and heads to his favorite dungeon where he changes into his leather then headed to some friends he saw. Eventually he finds a cute little sub to play with and takes him to some equipment to play a scene.

Satoshi tried to ignore how his body tingled when his brother played with his nipples, but he couldn’t. His eyes lidded as he waved good bye to his brother, and he rushed to his room and slammed the door behind him. It didn’t take long for his clothes to come off and for him to try again for his Dom. In his mind all he could think about was pleasing his Dom, doing right by him, and feeling pleasure because of him. He thought about the spankings and his brother’s dominant aura, the last little remnants of it washing over him and making his body yearn for him again. Even the belt turned him on and he allowed his hand to lower down to his hardened cock.

He stroked himself, sighing softly as his mind filled with thoughts from tonight and the anticipation of what would come. He could only dream of what his Dom had planned him for and those dreams spurred him on. He continued to stroke himself, trying to keep his voice down as he sighed and let out small cries. He bit his lip to try and keep his voice down, but it was hard. He was sure someone had heard even his small whimpers, but he didn’t care. His thoughts were on trying to achieve his goal. Though once again, that didn’t happen.

He tried to stop ahead of time, but he couldn’t. He had even stopped touching himself, but it was too hard to resist continuing. His hand seemed to work on it’s own as he kept stroking himself, eventually releasing onto his stomach and chest. There was no doubt he was disappointed that he had failed his Dom, but he couldn’t deny how it good it felt. Still, after cumming for the third time in such a short span of time he was exhausted.

There was still work to be done though. He took out his phone and held it above him to snap a picture of his body. He quickly glanced at it, smiling as he couldn’t help but think that he looked good. The belt, his soiled stomach and chest, the way his eyes were lidded, his lips slightly parted… Even with how tired he was he liked the way he looked and he hoped his Dom did too. He sent the picture to him without any words, and finally allowed his body to rest while he waited for a response.

Having put his phone in a check-in, he didn't get the picture right away. After all, phones were a big no at the dungeons he frequented just in case someone tried to take pictures for less than legal means. After he found a pretty little sub to play with, he finds a free St. Andrew's Cross and gets the other set up just so with handholds and position. With a grin he sets about marking the exposed skin to him with a variety of toys: floggers, paddles, his hands and even a crop. Soon the unmarked skin is decorated in ways that will last for days.

Nearly incoherent, the marked form arcs presenting himself to the Dom who has gotten him to such a state all the while pleading. Though it's not for his pleasure and release the slim form begs for. No. It's for Seph's pleasure and release he is begging for. Hard and aching, to the point of near pain after being aroused from his session with Satoshi, he lets out a low growl and quickly undoes his pants to pull on a condom then swiftly preps the submissive before sheathing himself with a low grunt.

Roughly he lays claim to the pliant form beneath him seeking only his own satisfaction and soon fills the condom while riding out his climax. After a few moments to catch his breath he carefully pulls out and tosses the condom in a nearby trash then tends to the blissed out submissive until he comes back to and even then makes sure he's safely back with the group he'd been found with earlier after all the marks had been treated and clothing returned.

Satisfied he goes to gather his things and leave. Turning on his phone he sees a message from Satoshi and grins while shaking his head. Tsk, tsk... You know what that means don't you boy? One notch and remember to send me a picture with each edge result. Laughing lowly, almost evilly, he feels extremely satisfied as he heads home to shower and relax.

Satoshi had already fallen asleep by the time his brother had messaged him so he didn’t receive the reply until the morning. He was groggy, tired, a bit annoyed for no reason in particular, but he perked up a bit when he saw his brother’s text. The aura of his brother’s dominance settled over him again and little by little he realized how much he enjoyed being controlled. He stretched, only slightly inconvenienced by the belt, cleaned himself up since he didn’t have time to do it before and tightened his belt one notch. He would show his brother later, but if he didn’t leave now he would be late for class.

“I tightened it by one notch, sir. I’m heading to class now, but I’ll be done in the evening. Can I come see you tonight?” Satoshi knew that he had to appease not only his Dom, but his brother. He’d already made a mental schedule of doing homework between classes and after he finished with his classes for the day, otherwise his brother probably wouldn’t let him train with him tonight. Satoshi was a smart person and he did well in his classes so he also didn’t want to fall behind, but the lure of his Dom was hard to resist.

“Once I finish all my schoolwork that is,” he sent another text, deciding it wise to inform his brother of his plan. It was hard to push last night out of his mind, especially with the belt and the soreness from his spankings, but he managed. There was a lot to study and memorize so eventually as the day went on he was more focused on school than on seeing his dom at night. The thought was still there though. The excitement. And he couldn’t wait.

And once he was done with everything that required his attention he sent his Dom another text. “I’ve finished my work, sir. Can I see you? Please?” He begged through his phone, hoping his master would give him what he wanted.

• 2 weeks later...

Finishing up with a piercing appointment, he finally pulls out his phone to catch up on the texts he's missed. Seeing Satoshi do as he was told and asking to seem him causes him to chuckle while smirking. Unfortunately for them both he has a class and then a shift at the bar tonight. Leaning back in thought he lets his tongue ring lightly run along his teeth before finally responding. No can do boy. I have to work a late shift after class tonight. However, if you manage to edge successfully before my break I'll let you come see me at work.

Message sent he cleans up his area before calling out to his coworkers as he heads for class. Only a few more weeks and then he'll finally graduate and be able to look for one main job with maybe the shop on the side for a little extra income. Shoving his bangs out of his face he goes to school to suffer through until he has to work tonight.

When he gets the latest text from his little brother begging to see him, a slightly evil grin appears as he sends a response. Did you edge and not come? If you weren't able to then you'll have to wait two days starting tomorrow. Humming in a satisfied manner he tucks his phone away as the last class starts the second half. Once it's over he rushes off to the bar to get changed and start his shift.

• 9 months later...

In truth, Satoshi wasn’t successful in his endeavors and had simply decided against telling his brother. He had gotten a bit farther this time admittedly, but he had still failed. He tightened the belt one more notch, snapped a picture, then cleaned himself up before sending it to his brother. It was clear proof that he had failed and he didn’t bother to write a message in his disappointment. He fell back onto his bed, his frustration causing him to hit the mattress under him with his fists. He couldn’t remember a time he had been more annoyed with himself.

But what was the trick? How did one learn how to just stop themselves from releasing? Was there something he was missing or something he wasn’t doing? Research had always helped Satoshi, but he doubted anything he could find online about it would help him. It seemed like a force of will thing. This was something he would simply have to master. In the meantime, however, he was suffering. Two days… Two days he would have to wait before seeing Seph again.

“Goddammit,” he whispered to himself. Well… There was no harm in asking. He grabbed his phone again and quickly, desperately, wrote a message to Seph.

“How do I do it?? How do I stop myself??”

• 2 weeks later...

At the response from his brother he chuckles an shakes his head, not really surprised the other hadn't been successful. It takes a lot of training to be able to get there. Perhaps a demonstration at the dungeon would be beneficial. Feeling his phone go off again he looks at it then starts to laugh. Continuing to laugh he types out his reply. That's something you have to figure out for yourself. Getting to the edge but holding yourself there before pulling back, and how you manage it, is all on you.

Shaking his head he goes in to work and begins his shift while wondering just what his little brother will do next. Despite being a weekday it was pretty steady night which means he doesn't look at his phone. "Hmm, two nights we'll be going to the dungeon so I'll have to pick him out a little something to wear." He muses, though a good portion of his attention is planning out what will happen in little over a day's time.

Upon getting home he sets his phone to the side while he goes to get cleaned up and ready for bed. As he lays down to call it a night he finally looks at his phone to see if Satoshi has sent him anything.

The text was more than unsatisfying for Satoshi. He almost wanted to throw his phone with how aggravated he was, but he held back. This whole situation had gone from immensely pleasurable to incredibly annoying in no time flat. Still, even as he mulled over his homework for the day, spent time with friends, and contemplated how he was going to figure out this edging thing, he knew that practicing this would eventually pay off. He could practically feel himself in euphoria as he thought about how edging would keep each session lasting longer and longer. The longer they went for, the more pleasure he would experience.

The day went by surprisingly quickly for Satoshi and he found himself back in his bed by nightfall, squirming around in the uncomfortable belt. For as uncomfortable as it was, however, he still enjoyed what it represented. His brother was naturally dominating, and Satoshi bent to his will as easily as a flower in the wind.

He hadn’t text or spoken to his brother since he had first messaged him and now he was itching to hear his voice. Satoshi was a desperate young man and he had been for a long time. After waiting and waiting for a dom to come and take him away he finally had one. Two days of not seeing him would hurt, but the wait made the eventual reward all the more sweeter. Seph truly knew what he was doing.

“Can I call you? I can’t see you for two days, but I can call you, right? Please. You can guide me over the phone. I’ll do whatever you tell me to. Anything. I just want to hear your voice, sir, so please….”

Satoshi sent the text and squeezed his eyes shut as he waited for a reply or, preferably, a phone call. Surely, his dom would have mercy on him considering how new he was to all of this. Then again, mercy was something earned. If only Seph could hear his voice, could hear him begging for him, then he would know how desperately he wanted this. Hopefully that need came through in his text message.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing the latest text from his little brother causes him to let out a low chuckle. "Oh Satoshi, you'll soon learn." Continuing to chuckle he sends a text back. Now boy, when you ask like that you're just asking me to play with you aren't you? Not tonight, but soon we'll talk. For now you get some rest.

Setting his phone to the side he stretches out and yawn before relaxing to go to sleep. Come morning he lounges for a few moments before getting up to get ready and make breakfast. He takes his time and doesn't look at his phone until around lunch time. Grinning he finally hits the call button.

"Hello Satoshi, have you been a good boy?" He rumbles still grinning while starting to make his lunch. Setting the phone down he puts it on speaker phone so that they can continue to talk but keep his hands free. "How has your training been for you so far?" This is asked with a more serious tone as communication is very important, which is why he's called his little brother today. They are too new in the relationship to not have regular communication, but having his boy beg to speak to him made his Dom side preen a little.

There's only one more day to go before Satoshi will be coming and then they'll be making his debut at a dungeon. Part of him is very pleased and eager for that, to show off his new boy. Another part of him rebels at doing this with his brother and insists that he needs to find a good Dom to take over Satoshi's training and care. Yet another wants to beat the lights out anyone who would try to take his boy away from him.

Satoshi expected a response like that, but that didn’t mean he hadn’t been hoping for something else. It was far too early in their relationship for him to suffer such a punishment, or so he thought. Still, this was just proof of Seph’s skills as a dom. He knew just what he was doing and Satoshi would comply as best as he could, regardless of how disgruntled he was. For now, he took his brother’s advice and did some studying before falling asleep.

The next day had been uneventful. Satoshi had just finished with one of his class and was strolling around the school building. The belt was still uncomfortable, but he had grown at least a bit accustomed to it since he’d worn it. Perhaps he would try to practice more before his next class. As he began walking back to the dorms his phone rang and he nearly screamed when he saw it was his brother.

“Hello?” he said excitedly, and he almost melted at the sound of the other’s voice. “Yes, sir. I’ve been good.” His voice was dreamy and blissful as he spoke, and he found himself moving just a bit quicker to get back to his dorm. “My training? I haven’t been successful yet. I was actually about to go practice now. I think I’ve gotten a little better though. I can last a bit longer than before, but not by too much.” It was annoying maneuvering through all of the other students, but this was life on his busy campus. “How are you doing? Do you have a busy day ahead of you?” he asked, still treating his brother like he always would.. Just now the typical conversations involved a slightly new element.

He listens as his brother rambles on at him and shakes his head in amusement. "It makes me happy that you're starting to last longer. Perhaps after this I'll have to put you in chastity so you don't keep trying to claim practice time when you're really just trying to stroke yourself off." The thought has quite a bit of appeal and so it just may be something he'll do. "No need to use your safe word boy?" He asks just to make sure that one: it's not needed, and two: he does remember his words.

After receiving his answers, he allows the conversation to shift. "I'm fine, nothing different from any other day. Today I have a shift at the shop and then a shift at my other job before calling it a night. Are you done with school for the day?" He asks while finishing up the touches on lunch and putting it in the oven to finish. Grabbing his phone he goes to lay on the couch. Once they've talked a bit longer, he gets an evil grin. "Satoshi, I want you to do today's practice with me on the phone so I can listen."

Settling back as he waits for a response, his cock is already getting hard at the thought of his little sub's reaction to being told to edge over the phone. He can see the bright flush, embarrassment, and lust on Satoshi's face. Waiting for the other to do as he's told, he reaches down and rubs his growing arousal through the front of his pants.

“Chastity? Oh you’re a cruel one, sir…” Again, Satoshi’s voice was dreamy and wanting as his dom exerted his power over him. After what seemed like an eternity he finally made it to his dorm. He fell onto his bed, put his phone on speaker and closed his eyes as he let his brother’s voice flow over his needy body. “No, sir,” he said, his voice now taking on a more serious tone at the mention of the safe words. “I don’t need to use them. I’m fine. I’ll definitely use them as I feel the need to.”

They chatted a bit more about various things. Their new relationship made Satoshi appreciate the moments when they were simply brothers even more. He liked going back and forth between being the little brother and being the sub. When they chatted normally it was like it had always been, but when things took a more sexual turn… Well, Satoshi was ready to say the least.

“Yes, sir,” he said immediately, complying to his dom’s request. His cheeks turned a soft pink as he grew hard while imagining his brother watching, judging, dominating. He quickly removed his pants, shivering as the cold air hit his sensitive cock. He released a small gasp when he took it in his hand, slowly beginning to stroke it. His eyes fell closed as his hand stayed busy. At first his moans were soft, gentle, barely there breaths. Then his blood ran hotter. His legs started to kick out. He squirmed slightly, imagining a certain someone standing over him, watching him, touching him. His moans increased and grew louder as his hand worked faster.

His other hand was just as busy. It traveled up and down his stomach, eventually going higher to find his nipple. He pinched it, letting out a high, quick gasp when he did. He continued to pull at it and rub it, his moans increasing more as he did so. When he’d had his fill of that his hand traveled to his mouth, his fingers lightly running over his lips. He supposed he just wanted to have his fill of everything… He slid two fingers in his mouth, groaning as he sucked on them, pretending they were something else entirely. His other hand moved faster, stroking as hard and quickly as it could.

He had no idea how much time had passed. His mind wasn’t on anything except giving his dom what he wanted. A whine escaped him as he felt his orgasm starting to hit. One hand gripped the sheets under him and his eyes shot open as he did his best to keep from releasing. He slowed down his strokes, trying to calm his body down enough that it wouldn’t immediately orgasm. His breaths came in quick, heavy pants as he tried to keep himself in control. A yell escaped him and he tossed around his bed, still holding it in for as long as he could. It wasn’t long before he finally came, unable to hold it in much longer. He arched his back, his hips thrusting up as he released and then fell limp back onto the bed.

“S-Seph….” he muttered before shaking his head. “I mean sir… Sir…” He had done it kind of. Somewhat… Well, he hoped his dom recognized how much farther he had come.