Butterfly Effect (Private - StainedCrimson & ACuckoo)

ACuckoo

As Satoshi lists of the few things he has done, the self-bondage raising an eyebrow, he merely hums in thought and continues to pet his little brother. "I see. Don't worry, I'll take care of helping you get adjusted and start your training. Of which starts with a few basic rules and you will work on choosing your own words to replace 'yellow' and 'red'." He states slowly while the touching continues.

Slowly the petting stops before he looks at his little brother. This feels awkward in so many ways but as the big brother it is his job already to watch out for his little brother. Being his training Dom just adds another layer to it he supposes. "Now then, first rule is you're no longer allowed to get off without my permission. Secondly, you will address me as 'Sir' unless we're in front of family." Discretion in front of their family is something he'll allow, but in general public most people will assume Satoshi is just being formal with him.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ACuckoo

• StainedCrimson

So it begins. With wide eyes Satoshi nodded at his brother to show that he understood everything he was saying. The first rule seemed… Complicated to him. He didn’t know how he was supposed to stop himself or hold himself back if something felt good enough for him to come. The second rule seemed easy enough… All he had to do was remember to address his brother as “Sir.” Though the more he thought about it the harder it seemed. He was used to calling his brother by his name and he wasn’t sure he would be able to control that… Well, he would have to.

“I’ll… Do whatever you tell me.” He said quietly, pulling away from Seph to look him in the eye. He instantly felt cold when he was no longer in his brother’s arms, but he wanted to show him how serious he was. He wanted him to understand that this wasn’t a game to him… Except that they were playing a game. A fun game. A game that Satoshi never expected to play with his older brother. “What… What else?”

Seeing the doubt and uncertainty he gives Satoshi's hair a sharp tug, just enough to sting. "You won't come without permission. That means no jerking off or getting yourself off especially. If we're doing something and you feel yourself getting close you'll be expected to keep yourself from coming the best you can until I give you permission. If you can't you'll be punished. To be clear though, I don't expect perfect control right away." He clarifies to put the other at rest. This is about teaching his brother how to control his orgasms.

He gives a small smile in approval at the question before looking serious again. "I expect you to use your safe words if you ever have to have things slowed down or stop. Just as you trust me to guide you and stop when you use them, a good Dom trusts you to use your safe words. It doesn't make you weak or a bad submissive to use them, it helps us to understand where your boundaries are and how to improve or help you." He lightly strokes Satoshi's cheek while making eye contact to ensure the other knows just how serious this matter is to be taken.

Deciding they might as well gives a little try he taps Satoshi's ass to get him to stand up. "Alright then, do you have anything to ask me or tell me before we go any further?" He asks while straightening up to stretch a little without breaking eye contact.

A small whine escaped him when his hair was pulled, and he wondered if that was part of the punishment that he would be given if he misbehaved. It didn’t feel good… Well, nevertheless it got him to listen, which was exactly what Seph wanted. Satoshi nodded his head, whimpering softly until his cheek was stroked in the most gentle way. It instantly calmed him down and he almost thanked his brother for the kind gesture, though he stopped himself.

“I understand,” he told him softly, staring right back at his brother. “I really do… Sir.” He tested the word on his tongue and it sounded strange to him. To call his brother something so formal… Though it wasn’t formal really. It was something else. Something he couldn’t pinpoint. There was a rightness to it in this context and he knew he needed to push away the thought that his was his brother, and focus more on the fact that this was his current Dom.

A small smile formed on his lips when his ass was tapped, and he had to hold in his giggle. Perhaps he would enjoy that… He held his brother’s gaze as he nodded, feeling the butterflies float in his stomach. “I think I’m okay. I can’t think of anything else I need to ask, Seph… Sir. I meant Sir.”

Allowing a small smile at Satoshi calling him by the proper title, he then lets it grow at the held in giggle. "That's a good boy. And it seems you might like being spanked hmm?" His hand lightly strokes along the curve of the younger male's ass before giving it a firm smack. "We could explore that a little and see if you like it. If you do it makes for excellent fun and foreplay, if not then it makes for a good punishment. Either way it's something learned." He muses while watching for his brother's reaction.

No, that's not right. If they're to do this properly then while he must keep in the back of his mind this is his brother, first and foremost he must think of Satoshi as a submissive. "Some other things we'll have to go into is what what I mean when I tell you to assume the position, for now though, on my lap boy." Sitting on the couch upright and feet on the floor, he helps to shift Satoshi around until settled just right.

Slowly he rubs teasingly and tauntingly along the curve of the other's ass, dragging out the anticipation before finally bringing his hand down square on one cheek. Letting his hand rest there for a moment he then smacks the other one. Steadily he spanks Satoshi going from top to bottom of each cheek, the smacks gaining force as he goes until the cheeks are glowing red and nearly hot to the touch if one were to see them. "How are you doing boy?" He asks once he stops rubbing Satoshi's ass soothingly as well as enjoying the heat coming through the pants.

Satoshi’s breath grew heavy as his brother teased him, the older one's fingers lightly gliding along his clothed ass. The warmth not only from his hand, but from his whole body made the younger one shiver as he anticipated what was coming, though not even could guess when it would come. He didn’t have long to wait though. A shout escaped him when he was spanked hard, the sensation traveling from his bottom, to his cock, and throughout the rest of his body. He moaned softly before another slap was delivered to him, his hips rising slightly if only to feel more of it.

Yes… Yes, he loved this. His eyes fluttered shut and his voice grew louder as the spanks grew harder. At his brother’s question he nodded his head quickly, his eyes still squeezed shut. “I-I’m fine, Sir. I like this. I love it….” Slowly his eyes opened and he bit his lip before lowering his hands to his pants where he undid the zipper and button. “I… I want to feel you spank me without clothes. I don’t want anything blocking it.” He lowered his pants to just under his ass also exposing his cock. “Please….” he begged softly. “Please keep doing that.”

Seph does a sharp intake of breath. His brother would seem to be a natural. "It seems that spanking would be better suited to a reward for you than a punishment." He comments even as the natural show of submission causes his own cock to take interest, he ignores it in favor of allowing Satoshi to lower his pants. Readjusting his brother on his lap so that the newly exposed cock will be between his own legs getting stimulation as Satoshi moves while spanked, Seph then gives a firm tap to the growing red flesh on his lap.

"Now then, remember you're not allowed to come until I say." After reestablishing that order, he brings down his hand right under the swell of flesh causing a loud sound while lifting the cheek up. The sound is louder than the hit but soon he settles back into his pace of smacking up and down each side with increasingly firm hits. He stops only with both cheeks are red and feel hot to the touch. "Lovely.." He murmurs lightly stroking his fingers along the abused flesh, momentarily forgetting it's his own brother on his lap.

Satoshi had never felt like this before. He had never felt pleasure like this before, never shouted like this before, never dug his nails into someone's leg as hard as he was doing now. It was odd... How he felt pain at such a pleasurable thing. Each spank made him cry out as little shockwaves shot through his body. His brother knew what he was doing... Exactly what he was doing.

And the way his brother handled his cock... Each time he was spanked it was like someone was stroking him. The warm, tingling feeling wasn't something unfamiliar... But he had never felt it this way before. "Please, please..." His body craved more spankings, but Satoshi wondered if there was more his brother had to offer him. Coming wasn't an option when there was more to be had... But Satoshi didn't know how much longer he could last. He was honestly sure that he could come just from the spankings alone, but the thought of their practice run being over so quickly was devastating for him. There was so much more he wanted to do... So much more he wanted to explore.

"I-I want more, Seph... I mean sir! I'm sorry... I just..." His words drifted to nothing as he moaned softly, his cock still feeling stimulated between his brother's legs. "Please... Don't stop. O-or we can try something else... Just don't stop, sir, please..."

"You beg so nicely..." He murmurs stroking the heated skin affectionately before bringing his hand down hard at the slip up. "Remember who's in charge boy. I get to decide how much you can have and if you're allowed to come or not. The decision to leave you wanting and craving more is also my decision. And no matter how I leave you you should thank me for what I've given you." He starts to pet along the curve of the spine and tease the end right at the tip of his brother's ass, a finger tauntingly close to dipping down to tease the hidden areas below.

He gives a slow thoughtful hum. "Besides, while I want you to enjoy and remember what we did every time you sit down for the next few days, I do want you to be able to sit and not have your day too disrupted by what we do. Perhaps I should see how you respond to a crop and toy with other areas. What do you think?" Seph asks in a low thoughtful tone as he continues his teasing and petting to help soothe Satoshi but also keep him on the edge of arousal.

The slap, though it was supposed to be punishment, felt amazing and Satoshi let out another cry. It was hard to listen to his brother, but he did, small whines and moans escaping him as he did. At the petting, Satoshi shivered, his spine bending as he silently begged for more. Such a tease! His brother was such a tease… His Dom was such a tease… Satoshi bit his lip as he moved himself against his brother’s legs to get more stimulation, though his brother’s words continued to ring through his mind and he stopped. It wasn’t up to him to pleasure himself… His Dom got to decide exactly what he got and when he got it.

“Yes, yes, yes…” Satoshi nodded his head quickly, speaking without even really knowing what he was saying. “Let’s try something new. We-we can try new things. I’m okay with that. I just… I just… Please, sir… Please, I need something. Please, don’t keep me waiting any longer.”

Seph smiles when he sees Satoshi stop on his own. "Good boy." He praises giving the boy another smack before helping him to stand up. "Alright, since you're begging so prettily we'll go a little longer. First we have to teach you a basic position for standing." Keeping a firm but gentle hold on the other, he helps him get into what is essentially a military resting position. Flicking the leaking tip of Satoshi's cock to make it bounce and sway, he grins before walking away. "I'll be right back boy, be sure to not move."

Laughing softly to himself he goes into his room and pulls out a crop that he hasn't used in a long time but just cleaned. He makes it a point to clean all of his things thoroughly at least twice a week. Whether or not they've been used. Striding back out he gives a few warm up flicks before standing in front of his submissive-in-training. "What are your safe words boy?" If Satoshi can't remember them then the scene ends now no matter how pretty he'll beg otherwise.

With one more smack and one more moan from him, Satoshi stood and took the position his brother put him in. At the flick of his cock he shuddered, more so from the lack of continuation. He wanted his Dom to touch him, to spank him, to… To do whatever else it was a Dom did. Though because he didn't know what else a Dom did reminded Satoshi that this was training… He wasn’t entirely sure what a Dom did but he would find out.

His eyes widened at the sight of the crop and part of him was panicked, the other part excited. He liked the pain from the spanking, but he was worried this might be too much. There was only one way to find out though… At the question, Satoshi knew his brother was probably also concerned about using the crop, but the safewords were there for a reason. “Y-yellow… Yellow for if I’m feeling uncomfortable. And red. Red is to stop entirely.”

Seph gives Satoshi a pleased smile. "Good boy." He drags the end of the crop up of his boy's arousal to tease him before giving a light tap to the tip once more making it bob and bounce. Without warning he smacks the inside of one thigh then on Satoshi's groin so the movement of air blows across the aroused flesh. "And yellow is more of if you need to slow down because you're scared and are unsure of what's going on. Though now matter how new or veteran you become there will always be things that will make you uncomfortable or unsure." With that he smacks the inside of the other tight and goes back and forth working his way up.

"How are you doing boy?" He asks while giving a tap to soft sack just below the ignored cock of his little brother. Using the corner of the crop he once more digs into the slit of said cock forcing more liquid out with the sting of forcing the flesh wider before smearing it around. "Well boy?" He asks giving a tap to the top of the cock this time.

Satoshi’s breathing grew heavy when he felt the crop on his tender length. Every little feeling sent him over the edge. His entire body was sensitive, accepting everything his brother was giving to him and showing it by trembling, gasping, moaning, and with the small dribbles of come that leaked out of his tip. The light touch of the crop made it hard for him to control himself from coming, but he held it in as much as he could. He could go a bit longer, but he could feel himself losing this battle.

“Ahhh!” A shout escaped Satoshi when his thigh was hit, and he doubled over when his groin came next. “Ahh… Se… Sir…” Each smack of the crop made him scream out in pain, and though he wasn’t sure if he experienced any pleasure it was hard to tell with his throbbing cock. The teasing crop invaded him even more, and it made it harder for him not to come as he felt some leak out of him. When it was all said and done he fell back on to the couch where he closed his red, marked legs and rubbed them together, his head falling back onto the soft fabric as he groaned.

“I-I-I….” Another moan escaped him. It was too difficult to speak after that… To calm himself he focused on pushing his pants and underwear off entirely, kicking them away when they fell to the floor. “It stung, sir. I… I felt the pain more than with the spanking…” He told him honestly, his mouth open as he tried to catch his breath.

"Up boy, you didn't use a safeword and I didn't give you leave to sit yet." Seph tsk's while giving a another smack at teh base of Satoshi's cock hitting the sack beneath it with the hit. "Of course there's more pain to it. There will always be more when something besides just bare flesh is used, but the trick for you to learn is to open yourself to the pain and accept it. Welcome it. Want it even if you're able to." He rubs the ends of the crop along all the red spots left by the toy soothing and taunting both.

Giving another light tap until Satoshi finally manages to get himself standing again, he uses the flat side of the crop press on the leaking tip of his brother's cock to move it around a bit. "You've done well boy. I'm very pleased with you. As a reward I'll let you come if you're able as I continue." He rumbles with a grin and give a flick to one of Satoshi's hidden nipples. While the bottoms may have come off in full, the shirt is still on and what an erotic sight that presents.

His little sub all flushed with arousal and pain but not completely exposed. What a fantastic sight to behold. With a pleased hum he gives the other nipple a swat then goes back down and gives that wonderful looking cock that's leaking some attention. working from the bottom up to the tip, he gives both sides smack. Giving the tip one more smack then rub, he then turns his hand and hits Satoshi behind his sack along that sensitive ridge and the shaft of the crop hits up against the tender sack itself. "You look amazing boy. I'm looking forward to making you fly one day." The thought of sending Satoshi into subspace is enthralling as he places a few more hits between the other's legs along that senstive edge.

It was too hard to stand, but Satoshi knew that he had to. If his Dom wanted it, then he had to do it. He groaned softly before a sharp cry escaped him when he was hit again. He sat still for a moment, absorbing the pain and his brother’s words. Enjoy the pain? It sounded ridiculous, but then again he liked the spanking. He more than liked it… He loved it. He felt like he needed it, and he wanted to ask Seph to do it again. But first he had to stand.

Still taking his brother’s words into consideration, he slowly stood, stumbling a bit before gaining his balance and assuming the position he had been in previously. When Seph was gentle with the crop it felt nice to Satoshi. The way it ran along his skin and cock made him sigh softly, moan gently, made him want to beg for more. But when it hit him… It felt odd. But maybe his brother was right. Maybe he just needed to be more open minded, but then again maybe he didn’t prefer things like this causing him pain. They would find out together.

At least now he didn’t have to worry about holding back if he needed to come. With that pressure off of him he focused on trying to enjoy the feel of the crop. But just the thought of something like that hitting so close to his sensitive cock… “Ahh! S-Sir! Please wait! I mean yellow! Yellow….” As his cock was hit he cried out the safe word. He needed to tell him… He needed to explain to him what happened. “I don’t like when I’m hit there, Sir.” He was looking at the ground, though he quickly looked back up at his brother, his eyes still filled with lust and want, a small indication he wasn’t entirely out of the game yet. “I like when you’re gentle with it. When you rub me with it. But I think I can take you smacking it against my thighs… I’m still not sure.” He hadn’t even considered that toys would be so complicated, but even in his lust filled state he was grateful for the learning opportunity.

Seph tilts his head weighing the words carefully. "Is it the pain you don't like or specifically my hitting your cock?" He asks while looking at Satoshi carefully. "Or is it that you think you shouldn't like the pain? Because this" he flips the crop and taps the abused flesh with the handle "seems to suggest that you're enjoying it just fine." Pressing the end of the handle into the sensitive flesh a bit he makes eye contact with the other knowing this is a fine line. "So which is it boy? Is it you truly don't like it, or is it that your embarrassed over liking it?"

If Satoshi well and truly doesn't like the crop, or pain to his penis, that's fine and easily doable. However, he has to make sure that if this is a limit whether or not it's a soft limit and if it's due to being embarrassed over what he's finding out about himself. If it's just embarrassment then he can help Satoshi learn to accept that side of himself and learn what kind of pain stimulation he likes, otherwise he'll recognize as pain to the genitals as a hard limit and not do it from this point on.

It was something to think about… “I… I don’t…” Satoshi felt confused now. His eyebrows knitted together and he looked off as he thought about what his brother told him. It’s strange… Never once had he enjoyed pain to his cock, but did he enjoy it now? Now that the situation was different… Now that he was enjoying pain did this change too?

He shook his head. “N-no. I don’t like pain to my cock.” He shook his head again and refocused on his brother, looking him dead in the eye just as the other was doing with him. “I like pain. I know that now. I really like it and want it, but… Not there.” If there was another thing he had learned from this training session it was that he had to be confident with his communication. So he confidently looked at his brother, told him what he needed to tell him, and then smiled. “So can we keep playing, sir? Just not that part? The pain from the crop is… Strong. But I want to keep trying. I think I’m learning to like it. And maybe... You can spank me again?" He couldn't help the giggle that came out of him at the suggestion as he swayed his body back and forth. It's always worth it to ask.

Seph snorts amused. It would seem his brother is a cheeky little sub. "I can accept that. We will say that is a hard limit of yours then. Now, I want you bent over the arm of the couch with your ass up, legs spread." He commands with one last smack at Satoshi landing on the hip before waiting for the other to get into position. After Satoshi gets himself arranged, he helps to get the other just right with light nudges from either the crop or his foot.

"Perfect. And you still have permission to come if you can, but once I'm done then that's your last chance for today." He states idly before landing a hit on the back of a thigh then another on the bottom curve of that lovely red bottom. "We'll have to see if you like paddles and restraints soon. An idea for you boy is to get your nipples pierced and maybe your cock. It will not only make them more sensitive, but it will allow for much more fun and possibilities." Pausing, his head tilts as an idea comes to him. "I think next might have to be plugs and vibrators with a cock ring. What do you think boy?"

As he asks his question the crop is brought down on the other cheek. While waiting for an answer he continues to redden the already glowing ass further.

Satoshi quickly and excitedly got into the position his brother had told him to, his shirt riding down his back to expose it. His cock was pressed between his stomach and the sofa, and he sighed as the soft fabric rubbed against him. This experience… This whole thing has been magical and it wasn’t even over. What’s more this was just the beginning. The thought brought a smile to Satoshi’s face while he waited for Seph to finish what he had started.

And then it came. The first hit to his thigh with the crop. It was painful, far more painful than Seph’s bare hand. It stung more and Satoshi could only imagine how red his backside was, but he moaned in satisfaction nevertheless. The spankings continued; the rough treatment along with his brother’s voice was sending Satoshi over the edge. He cried out loudly at each hit, his cock rubbing against the sofa as his body moved. His nails clawed at the couch and his legs kicked, though he was hardly aware of it. All he could take in was the pain which quickly registered as pleasure.

“S-Sir! Please, sir… I-I’m almost… Ahh!” He continued to cry out, his voice rising as he felt the familiar tingling, warm feeling in the pit of his stomach. He tried hard not to thrash about, to keep himself calm but he couldn’t. He never imagined he could experience this much pleasure, that he could feel something that put him on such a high. “Sir… Sir… Sir--” He cried out loudly when he came, some of it reaching his chest. His body fell completely limp and his breathing grew heavy as he lay over the arm of the couch. “Sir… Don’t stop…” he mumbled, still wanting to feel that immense pleasure. “I-I…” He swallowed hard as he stared at nothing, his eyes still clouded over. “I don’t want it to end…”

When Satoshi finally comes, Seph gives a low pleased sound and gives one finally tap just behind the drawn up sack. "Good boy." He murmurs before setting the crop to the side and gathering his little brother against him to once more lay on the couch. Well, a clean end of it anyway. Gently he rubs and soothes the abused bottom. "Hush boy, there'll be time for more later."

Ignoring his own arousal, he continues to soothe and tend to the newly introduced submissive who seems to be experiencing a sort of subspace. That brings him feelings of pride and satisfaction all of its own as it was his hand that got the other there. The thought of continuously being able to make Satoshi fly and experience that feeling many times over has him thinking of other things he can introduce his boy to before taking him to a dungeon to show him off.

Satoshi relished in his brother’s warmth, curling up to him and rubbing his cheek against his chest. It was nice to be taken care of this way, to be soothed after such harsh but invigorating and exciting treatment. He wanted to thank his brother for doing this, for giving his body so much pleasure, for even accepting his strange request of his own sibling being his training Dom. He wanted to thank him, but when he opened his mouth he could only mewl and whine softly, like a little kitten begging for attention.

His sore thighs and bottom enjoyed the feel of Seph’s hands on them, and Satoshi curled up more so his bottom would stick out and receive more tender care. “Sir…” Finally able to gather his words, the younger one looked up at his brother, his eyes still clouded with lust and ecstasy. “I was good, right? You liked me?” His thin hands ran up and down his Dom’s chest, lightly tugging at the shirt trying to make their way under it. “So are you aroused then? Did I… I mean… Were you aroused by me? Because if so, then it’s not fair that you’re not pleasured. I can…”

He didn’t know how to offer himself, his body or mouth or hand or whatever, to the other. He didn’t how to phrase it, how to word it, he was hardly even aware he was saying words. All that was running through his mind was how wonderful he felt, how nice it felt to be in his brother’s arms, and how he wanted to make sure his brother was experiencing as much pleasure as he was.

Seph chuckles softly continuing to pet and enjoy his work. "You were very good boy. I couldn't have been more pleased by our first session together." He assures while giving light taps along the reddened bottom with his fingertips. Shifting so Satoshi's hand are able to finally get under the fabric, he rubs up against the form squirming above him to let his enjoyment of their activity be noted.

Tightening his hold on the other, he makes his little brother still. "Boy, if I want you to do something I will tell you. I'm not the kind to play head games in that I expect my sub to be a mind reader. Besides," He gives a firm squeeze to a red cheek. "I bet right now I could do just about anything to you to use for my pleasure and you'd let me wouldn't you?" He's only partially testing to see if that's where his brother is at, but most of him knows that if he told Satoshi to use his hands, mouth, or ass to get him off it would be done immediately.

Knowing that makes it no easier to try to keep that a line they don't cross however. It's one thing to get his little brother to enjoy some pain and play while getting off on it, but it's another to let Satoshi service him sexually. He might have to plan a trip off to a dungeon for a play night soon just to make sure he can keep the lines clear in his head.

Even while slowly coming off of his high, Satoshi enjoyed the feel of his brother’s arousal against him. He could feel the hardened cock under him, and part of him felt guilty. He wanted his brother to experience pleasure as well. He wanted him to be satisfied, for him not to leave this session cold and with no one taking care of him. The more sobered up Satoshi still rubbed his hands along his brother’s chest, running them along the skin and playing gently with his nipples.

“I’m glad I was good. I just… I don’t want you to walk out of this and not feel any satisfaction. But I….” He slowed down, his eyes finally losing that touch of lust as he calmed down. It was his brother’s words that did that to him. For a moment, Satoshi didn’t know what he was thinking. He knew the answer to his brother’s question, but he also knew it was the wrong answer. He was ready and willing to do whatever his brother asked, even after falling from his high. As long as his brother was pleased he didn’t care, but… He did care. After all, this was his brother.

“I’m sorry… I… I know I shouldn’t be thinking like that.” His hands slowly fell from under Seph’s shirt and he looked down at them before letting himself fall completely limp in the other’s arms, his head resting gently on his chest. “I think I wanted to please my Dom… Not necessarily my brother, but… I don’t know for sure. I just want to make sure you’re happy, Sir. That this is as good for you as it is for me.”

Seph gives a firm smack to Satoshi's already abused and bruised bottom. "Don't apologize. That is exactly the kind of thought and desire you should have. However, you have to keep in mind that while I'm your Dom I am also your brother. I should be thought of as more of a personal trainer than anything." Though he has a feeling he's going to have a hard time handing his little brother over to anyone, even if only for the length of a scene.

He gives the languid form on his lap a few more minutes then nudges him. "Alright you, go on and clean up. I'll get some dinner going." Nudging Saoshi until he finally starts to move, he herds him towards the bathroom then sets a towel and washcloth on the sink counter. That done he goes and cleans up the mess and sets the crop to the side to be cleaned later that night. Finished, he starts making a simple meal of spaghetti with chicken in the sauce instead of beef. Throwing hte garlic bread in the oven he then settles to wait with a glass of wine.