Butterfly Effect (Private - StainedCrimson & ACuckoo)

ACuckoo

fb3c4ca7b65dda1fca0ac47dc7c97c83_zpsimz3gvht.jpg

Name: Satoshi Yuuzuki

Sexuality: Homosexual (has not come out yet)

Interests: Music, singing, BDSM (naturally that's a secret), spending time with his friends including his brother, and his favorite place to relax is the park

Personality: Satoshi is loud, fun-loving, cheerful, and charming, but not overly energetic. He's not someone to cause drama or start anything with anyone. He tends to just want to remain happy and make sure those closest to him are happy as well. It's rare to see him get angry and even he can't recall too many times when it's happened. He's the type of person who is rarely seen without a smile.

Other things: Satoshi attends university and is studying to earn his degree in history to be a teacher, but his true passion in music. He used to play in bars and other places around town, but he's stopped recently to focus on finishing school, though he'll occasionally play for his brother and he'll always play for himself.

Today was the day. Today was the exciting day and Satoshi could hardly control his enthusiasm. It was hard for him to keep secrets; in fact he couldn’t think of any he had except this one. What was even harder was keeping this secret from his older brother, the person he loved and respected the most. But it was because of that respect that Satoshi kept his dirty little secret exactly that.

He had spoken with his brother earlier on the phone that day, but it was nothing important. Just the two of them catching up and seeing what the other was up to. It hurt Satoshi to not be able to tell him his good news. He wanted to tell him about the man he was meeting up with the today, the man he had been talking to on the internet for months about a certain hobby that was looked down upon by most people. He wanted to tell his brother that today his dreams and fantasies would come true. Today he was going to meet the man who could and probably would be his dominant. He was going to meet a man who would introduce him to the world of BDSM.

Everything that Satoshi knew about BDSM was strictly research, but hopefully if their initial meeting went well, Satoshi would gain some experience as well. It was something he hid from his older brother though, along with the fact that he was homosexual. However, for now, he pushed thoughts of his brother aside and quickly made his way to the cafe they had agreed to meet at. After ordering a coffee, Satoshi waited impatiently for the man that would show him a whole new world.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ACuckoo

• StainedCrimson

large.jpg

Name: Sephtis (Seph/Seth)Yuuzuki

Sexuality: Gay and out

Interests: Reading, BDSM (secret from his family but has friends in the community), finishing college, working

Background: Currently working on getting his master's degree while working at a club as a bartender and then helps out at a friends tattoo parlor doing piercings. Due to his hectic schedule he doesn't have as much time to see his little brother anymore, especially once he moved out of the house.

"Alright, you're all set." Grinning he gives a flirtatious wink to the cute guy he just got done giving nipple piercings to. The gloves snap as he removes them and the client gives a shy smile while flushing. Noticing the time he gets up and goes over the aftercare while ringing the other up. "If you have any questions feel free to call or stop in. If you'd like us to change the piercings for you after they've had at least three months to heal just come on back."

After walking the other out, he quickly but meticulously cleans his area and equipment. "Alright, I'm out." Sephtis calls out causing some laughing from the two others working in the shop. "Have fun with your date!" After cheerfully telling his friends to go fuck themselves, he gathers up his jacket and wallet then head out.

Squinting he puts on his sun glasses then heads towards the agreed meeting place. While he may have played it off lightly with his friends, he's been actively searching for a suitable submissive for some time now. Unfortunately few are able to meet his needs, and so he was forced to go online to start looking for possible subs there. This isn't the first one he's agreed to meet, but it is the one he's talked to the longest. Some of the ways the this one talked reminded him of his little brother who he needs to make sure to see soon.

Arriving at the cafe, he shoves his glasses up as he enters the building to look for his date. "Well I'll be damned... Speak of the devil." Grinning he sees his little brother and heads over to greet him though he's already considering sending a message to his date to see if they're here already or if meeting somewhere else would be possible since while he's out to the family it's caused a bit of tension and so naturally his inclination into other areas are unknown. "Hey squirt, what're you doing here?" Going up to his brother he gives a rough hair tousle in greeting with a grin.

Never once had Satoshi been so upset to see his brother. As much as he loved him, and as much as he loved seeing him and spending time with him, now was not a good time. “S-Seph!” With wide eyes and a plastic smile, Satoshi fumbled for his phone only to drop it on the ground as a harsh swear left his mouth. “Hi, Seph…” The defeat in his voice was unmistakable as he picked up his phone and frowned at the deep crack that had formed in the glass. “Sorry. You took me by surprise. I didn’t expect to see you here. I feel like I haven’t seen you in ages.”

Like the good little brother he was he wrapped Seph in a hug, snuggling against him for a just a moment before pulling away and offering him the seat across from him. Perhaps if his buddy showed up he would leave and then Satoshi could explain the situation online tonight. It was inconvenient, but these things happened right? Hopefully his friend wouldn’t be too upset at the interruption.

“I’m waiting for a friend,” Satoshi explained, leaning his head against a hand. “They’re a little late, though. What about you? Can I order you a coffee? My treat! It’ll make up for all the times you bought me lunch.” For a little thing Satoshi had quite an impressive voice. It carried through the cafe and out onto the patio as he called over the waiter and allowed his brother to order anything he wanted. It was disappointing that he wouldn’t meet his BDSM partner today, but there was a never a time Seph couldn’t make him smile. If he didn’t get to experience being a true sub today, then at least the alternative wasn’t all bad. “I’ve missed you,” Satoshi mumbled, his eyes thinning at how wide his smile was. “I feel like I never see you anymore, Seph. You haven’t found a new little brother, have you?”

Seph chuckles and returns the hug, giving a bit tighter a squeeze as if to squish his little brother a bit. "Oh? I was meeting someone here myself after work." He takes the seat and grins. "A coffee? Sure, I'll never turn down an excuse to see my little brother. Let me just shoot off a message real quick." Whipping out his phone he quickly shoots off a message. I'm at the cafe. My little bro is here so I'm going to catch up with him until you get here. Message me when you arrive. That done he sets his phone off to the side.

At the question he laughs. "Even if I did with all of my abundance of extra time I have find another little brother, you'd still be my favorite." He chuckles. While happy to see his little brother he can't but help be slightly annoyed at having his plans disrupted. Still, he's waited this long to meet a submissive, he can wait a bit longer. "How is your schooling Satoshi? Still working on being a teacher?" He's very proud of the other, though a bit saddened he can't pursue his love of music.

“Really? You’re meeting someone too? Your secret little brother?” Satoshi continued to tease his brother, though he knew Seph would never abandon him in such a way. “School is fine!” he answered, not wanting to complain about how hard it was to go through observation hours and tests and the rest of the torture he was forced to succumb to. “I’ll be done soon enough and then I’ll get myself a good job, move out into my own place, and you know… Be an adult! It’s exciting. What about you?” He glanced down at his now cracked phone as it vibrated on the table, looking over the message once quickly before reading it again more slowly.

Initially it didn’t hit him. Only when he began typing, “That’s funny! I actually ran into my older brother! I’m at the cafe with him so….” His fingers slowly stopped pressing against the screen as his eyes grew wide with something akin to horror. He glanced back and forth between his brother and the message, hoping and praying that the connection he had made was just in his head. Though the more he sat there, the more he started to see. He remembered often thinking how much his dom reminded him of his brother. He remembered thinking that they often said similar things. And now…

“You were meeting… Your sub? Weren’t you?” He asked, hesitantly sliding his phone to his brother which displayed the message that was sent to him in a most teasing and troublesome way.

Laughing softly he takes his coffee before sipping at it. "Not quite a little brother, so you're safe there." As the other goes off in an excited manner about being an adult, he lightly tsks at him. "Don't be in such a hurry to grow up. Otherwise I might lose my cute little brother as he'll decide he doesn't need me anymore." He teases lightly knowing that wouldn't be the case even if they saw each other less frequently than they already do.

He hides his frown seeing the look of horror start to appear on Satoshi's face. At the question, he carefully puts his cup down while struggling to maintain his composure. "And what would you know about that Satoshi?" He asks softly looking the other in the eye. The family not learning of his lifestyle was something he took great cares about, so his little brother so easily using the term 'sub' about his meeting wasn't something he was prepared for.

Upon seeing his message on the other's screen Seph stiffens and jerks to look at his brother in a new light. While he'd always known Satoshi had the inclinations of being a submissive, he wasn't sure anything would come of it. Especially not with another male, but then again his brother had never really dated much either not that that was indicative of his sexual preference. "Satoshi, since when was this something you started seriously thinking about?" His tone is low, authoritative and clearly expecting an answer without any argument.

He knew that tone… It was rarely taken with him, but Satoshi knew when his brother had stopped playing games and when it was time to act serious. “E-even before I began talking to… To you. I-I’d researched it and decided to join the forum to try and… Get educated by people with personal experience.” He hated himself for stuttering like a child, but he was already nervous to begin with. Now this turn of events was something he never imagined.

“What about you?” He called out defensively, trying to save himself from getting in trouble with his brother. “I’m not the only one keeping secrets here, Sephtis! You never once mentioned your interest in this, and by our conversations you’re pretty experienced, aren’t you! The pot can’t call the kettle black!” Even Satoshi knew was just trying to cover up his nerves and embarrassment by turning this back on his brother. Still, there was a point to be made here. Seph had probably been doing this a lot longer than he had let on, and on top of that Satoshi trusted him…

“This isn’t necessarily a bad thing,” Satoshi started, toning back his aggravation so he didn’t upset his brother further. “I mean… You… You could teach me! You can show me things and educate just like you did online. But now we can do it in person. And we can… Well, we can learn a bit about one another in the process.”

When his brother tries to turn it on him, Sephtis' eyes narrow in displeasure. "Don't try to turn this on me Satoshi. You know as well as I do how our parents took my coming out. Not telling them what else I enjoy doing seemed only logical to ensure they weren't overloaded. Not telling you was a precaution taken in case you let something slip." Leaning back a finger taps the top of the table. "Besides, it's not like you tell me everything about your experiences."

Releasing a long sigh through his nose, Seph stares his brother down and as the other continues to talk he starts to furrow his brows. "Satoshi, do you know what it is you're asking?" His voice if firm, a bit incredulous and demanding an answer. "The very nature of this lifestyle blurs lines and is sexually charged. While it doesn't have to go that way it's what I want, but I'm not sure training a new submissive that's my brother is a good idea."

Clearly agitated, he looks away before refocusing on his brother. "I am not certain I am able or willing to train you. However, if you are serious about getting into this lifestyle then you should go to a dungeon and see if it's really something you want to join. You will come stay a night with me within the next few days and we will make sure you're dressed appropriately then I will accompany you out to introduce you. We will go over the rules you'll be expected to adhere to at the club then."

He had expected his brother to turn him down, but Satoshi was ready to fire back with every reason why it was better for him to train him than someone else, starting with his own protection. Though it seemed he didn’t have to. His brother surprised him by at least agreeing to meet halfway. He could understand why his brother would have concerns, though he didn’t fully comprehend it. He knew about this world, he knew what it all it involved and what it was about. He knew he wanted to be a part of it; he just needed the right person there to guide him.

“I’m ready for this,” he told Seph confidently. “I really am. I know what I want and yeah, I’ll admit, I don’t know everything there is to know about a being a sub. But that’s why you should be the one to train me. You won’t make this an uncomfortable experience, but you also won’t sugarcoat it for me. And I think… Well, from what we’ve talked about online I think our tastes match pretty well. You know very well that I want it to go in the same direction you do. And if you decide to be my dom we don’t even have to go to a dungeon, right?”

Satoshi was hopeful. Part of him had no idea what he was doing asking his brother such a thing, but the other half knew that his brother would take care of him. His brother would make this a fun, lively, and enjoyable experience while making sure he understands all of the complications of it. “I know part of you is willing and I know you’re damn well able to. You’ll do this for me. Won’t you, big brother? Please?”

Seph stands up and looks at Satoshi as if almost disappointed. "If I agreed to be your Dom then my wants and needs supersede your own." And Seph enjoys going to the dungeons and playing. He won't deny that, and his time at the dungeon is usually spent either mingling, doing a scene with a sub that he's either with at the time or one that he finds who is currently available for a play session. As a Dom he has a fairly decent reputation and so one of the reasons to go to one with him for an introduction is to give him that protection of having a Dom that will protect him until he finds one of his own.

At the pleading, as wonderful as it is to hear, he shakes his head. "I've told you my terms for considering going through with this. I expect you to think about it and respond to me by the end of the week three days from now. It was good seeing you Satoshi." Standing up he indicates the conversation is over with and no more will be heard on the matter. Leaving the cafe his head is swimming with thoughts. If he's going to possibly be introducing his little brother into this world then he needs to think things through clearly.

Needing something to focus on, he goes back to the parlor ignoring the concerned and confused looks thrown his way at his reappearance. Soon he's losing himself in the mindless tasks of doing piercings, cleaning, and restocking various items. The monotonous activity soothed him and let him things on what he's found out a bit more rationally. He could actually do basic training to Satoshi to get him ready for specific training whenever he'd find a Dom to serve. Sephtis would just have to make sure they never crossed the taboo line of actually having sex.

“Wait! Sephtis! Don’t…” Satoshi wanted to run after his brother, though he only made it half way through the cafe before giving up. When his brother made up his mind, that was it, especially when it came to things so serious. Satoshi supposed that was a quality of a good Dom. And a quality of a good Sub was to listen. As much as Satoshi wanted to text his brother immediately and explain to him that he had already thought all of this through, that he knew exactly what it was wanted, he decided against it. It would be insulting to simply text Seph now without actually thinking things through.

After paying the bill Satoshi went home and did just that. He thought. He wanted advice on the matter, but the one person who could give him advice was the one he had to stay away from. At least for a little while. The days went by slowly. They were torturous for Satoshi and even when distracted by schoolwork there was still something in the back of his mind tugging at him, reminding him of everything he had to think about. He considered everything. He considered his brother training him. He considered his brother being his permanent Dom. He considered telling his brother that he didn’t need his help and he would enter this world on his own.

But that wasn’t what he wanted. He wanted his brother’s help. He wanted him to guide him, to assist him, and to make sure that no one would take advantage of a newbie. Finally, after so much thinking, Satoshi text his brother one of the longest texts he had ever sent.

“It was a surprise to see you at the cafe three days ago, big brother. It was even more of a surprise to know that you were the person who I thought would become my Dom. Things didn’t quite go according to plan. I thought about everything just like you said. I really thought about it. I mean really, really thought about it, Sephtis. I don’t want to enter this world alone. I don’t want to go in blind. And I don’t want someone else training me. I’ve trusted you my whole life, with everything. I want to trust you with this to. I know it’s weird and awkward and… Seph, this isn’t right to talk about over the phone or text. Can I meet you at the parlor or at your place tonight? There’s a lot to discuss, but… I know what it is I want. And I think you’ll be proud of my conclusion. Can I see you tonight? Please?”

The three days passed by tortuously slow for Sephtis. While he'd wanted his brother to think things over, he hadn't expected it to last the full three days. Though he's proud of Satoshi for doing as he was told and thinking things over. When he finally receives the message from his little brother, the tension that had built up slowly fades as he reads it. "Hmm, I have that late last minute piercing scheduled but..." Pulling out his phone he sends his response.

It was indeed a surprise to learn the possible submissive I was meeting was my little brother. I'm already proud of you for having taken the time to think this completely through. I agree that this isn't something be done via text, so if you want to meet me at the tattoo parlor I work at so we can talk somewhere after my last appointment that would be acceptable.

Satisfied he sends it off and waits for his brother to respond. That done he finishes cleaning his apartment up before getting ready to head to class then work. He's a bit tired after his shift at the bar last night, but he made good money so it was worth it. Heading off he makes it just a few minutes before class starts. Today is his short day as he only has the one class and then can head right off to work, however, today drags as he has the talk with his brother to look forward to.

After class finally ends, he checks his phone to check and see if Satoshi has responded yet.

“Yes! Yes, I’ll meet you there, big brother! I’ll see you later tonight!”

Satoshi sent off his text message that held the same enthusiasm as he did. He had been worried that his brother was still upset him or pissed off, but he could sense that he wasn’t. He could sense that he was proud of him for really listening to him and taking every angle into consideration. Now all he had to do was wait, which was easier said than done. The day dragged on, but once it got late enough Satoshi threw on a light sweater to go with his t-shirt, simple jeans, and boots and made his way to his brother’s tattoo parlor.

“Seph?” He had hardly walked in the door before calling his brother’s name. He waved to some of the other employees who were finishing up with their last clients. Satoshi didn’t know them well, and they didn’t know him well either, but everyone of them respected him as Seph’s brother and that was one of the key factors in all of them getting along.

“Seph!” It wasn’t hard to find him. He was taking care of some guy who was getting a piercing. Satoshi has always considered asking his brother to give him a tattoo, but he could never think of a good design. “Are you almost done. Not that I’m rushing you or anything,” he assured not only him, but the client as well. “I’m just… I really want to talk to you.” Satoshi sat down by a table with various tools on it, keeping a close eye on his brother while he worked. “Are you still upset with me, Seph?” he asked, his confidence from earlier today all but completely gone.

Pleased with the amount of enthusiasm in the text, he puts the phone away and finishes up with his classes for the day then heads to work. Once there he settles into the surprising amount of overflow of piercings they have come in. Most of them the typical various ear piercings or belly button, but he gets some for a few more exotic piercings. His last client, the one he'd planned for Satoshi to come at the end of, is seen a little later than expected and is one who wanted something a little out of the norm.

That being the case he walks the guy to a more private area to do the piercing. When Satoshi comes charging into the back looking for him, he's in the process of putting the ball on the Prince Albert piercing of the guy and so glances over with a smirk. "You couldn't just wait upfront Satoshi? Or was the thought of me piercing someone that exciting for you?" He teases before finishing and carefully cleans the area around the piercing then gives after care instructions setting the man's penis down.

After taking the payment for it he washes his hands then looks at his little brother. "Ready to go and talk then brat?" He chuckles while flicking some water at the other.

“Stoooop!” Satoshi rubbed his face clean of water, hitting his brother hard on the shoulder, though he doubted it bothered the other much. Still, it was nice that he was acting this way with him. At the end of the day they were still brothers. They still cared about each other and that was why Seph was even entertaining the thought of training Satoshi.

“So….” Satoshi wasn’t even sure where to start once they got outside. it was far more refreshing in the open air than inside that cramped space… Poor Seph had to deal with that guy’s penis in his face too. Piercing was something Satoshi could never get into. “I’ve thought a lot about what you said to me, Seph. Have you been thinking too? It should go both ways.”

Not that Seph had much to think about. He knew exactly what he was doing while Satoshi was the one who needed to make sure he was ready for this. The younger one bit his lip as they walked along, keeping his hands in his pocket to make sure he didn’t start flailing them around as he spoke. “I ummm… You know what I’m going to say, right? Big brother, I’d.. Really like for you to train me. I’d like for you to make sure I know what I’m doing and that I know how to remain safe. I’d like for you to be my guide into this world. And the two of us… I mean… We’re brothers. It won’t go anything past being educational. Once I find a suitable Dom that’ll be it. In fact it could be over before then, if you deem me ready to be on my own in this world. Right?"

Satoshi glanced up at his brother, hesitation clear on his face. "What... What do you think? I want to know how you feel about this."

Glancing over at the other, he just lets his brother ramble on. Once it's clear that Satoshi is going to take the time to breathe and let him get a word in, he shakes his head with a small smile. "Of course I've been thinking Satoshi. This isn't something to make light of or do half-assed. Your wellbeing is at stake here after all." Hands in his pocket he leans back slightly to look up.

"I feel conflicted about this. Of course I want to make sure you're safe and know what you're getting into, but you're my little brother so this brings a whole set of its own problems with it." He lets out a sight and shifts before continuing. "Training you is a lot of hands on and observation of other Dominants you consent to scenes with. So that means I'll be getting you used to various acts, toys and the like but no actual sex. The first thing that would happen is to set your preferences, safe words, and hard limits." He states while continuing to walk.

Spotting a bench he heads for it and sits down motioning for Satoshi to sit with him. "To be clear though, even as I train you I will be doing my own search and having scenes of my own. I'll be your guardian or caretaker until you find your own Dom/me to submit to which means others have to get my permission to do anything with you and I can get involved if I don't like what I'm seeing." He looks at Satoshi in the eyes to make sure that he understands that's a first rule and the way their relationship going to be, or so he hopes. "Can you accept that and adhere to this?"

Satoshi took in every single word, every single breath his brother let out, every pause in his speech. He didn’t think he had ever paid such close attention to anything in his life, not even school or music. This whole situation carried with it things of far more importance, life changing things, relationship changing things. There wasn’t a single sentence Seph had said that didn’t have meaning to it and by the end of it, Satoshi was excited yet understanding.

“I hear you,” he said, giving his brother a small smile. “I completely understand and I agree to your terms. I’m nervous… But I’m excited too. And I’m glad you’re helping me through this.”

It had initially been a shock to know that the Dom he had been talking to online was his brother, but now it was a relief. Here was someone he had trusted his entire life and would continue to trust, guiding him through this unusual and wonderful world. Or so Satoshi hoped it would be wonderful. He understood that there was so much he didn’t know in regards to BDSM, and he was anxious to find out everything.

“So… Where do we start?”

Sephtis nods feeling both pleased and anxious about his little brother accepting his terms. Taking a slow deep breath he stands and motions for Satoshi to follow him. "We'll start by going to my place where we can comfortably start discussing initial rules, safe words and expectations." Walking he begins to think of what he should teach and how much. After all, since Satoshi isn't going to be his submissive, he can't train him to his preferences or get him too trained either.

Reaching a fairly nice apartment complex, he enters and they go up on the elevator a few floors before getting off and entering his place. "Welcome." He states a bit blandly waving a hand to let Satoshi enter. The decor is fairly modern with sleek lines, splashes of chrome accents and color, but also has some traditional Eastern twists to it. "Do you want anything to drink before we start?" He asks looking at Satoshi after closing the door behind them.

While he's outwardly calm, inwardly he's starting to second guess this. After all, it's not like he couldn't ask a friend of his to train his brother. That way he could still make sure someone trustworthy would be keeping an eye out for him. Not too mention he's not even sure how extensive his brother's tastes go. If it's just men and dominants or if he's interested in women to. Just more to iron out he supposes.

Honestly, Satoshi’s throat was dry and water would have been perfect, but he shook his head anyway. He was too nervous to even think about drinking anything or eating anything. He just wanted to go full steam ahead. After all the time he had spent wanting this, staying up at night thinking about his Dom, hoping and waiting for things to progress to this…. He needed it.

“I’m okay,” he managed to get out, though he looked around the apartment nervously as if expecting something to come out at him or to suddenly see some random, frightening toys or whips or whatever else his mind could fantasize. However if there was anything he could be with his brother, it was honest.

“I’m a little nervous, Sephtis,” he muttered, staring up at him as he wrapped his arms around himself. “Don’t get me wrong! I’m ready! I’m ready for this, but… I don’t really know what to expect. I know you’re going to teach me but this is my first experience ever. My first real experience.”

Putting a finger under Satoshi's chin to make him look at him. "It's perfectly fine to be nervous. Now come on, we have a lot to talk about though by no means are we going to go over everything tonight." Shifting to wrap an arm around the other's shoulders to guide him to the couch. "Sit. Now then, we have some basic things to get settled first. First and foremost, what is your safe word if you've thought of one." Safe words are immensely important and he plans to drill it into his brother's head. Anyone who tries to convince or tells another that there's no need for a safe word or action is someone to be avoided.

Leaning into a corner, one leg bent and the other stretched out, he has Satoshi leaning against him between his legs. Soothingly he strokes along an arm to try and keep his brother, a potential submissive he'll be training, feeling comforted and safe. "Then there's the matter of if you're solely interested in men, just dominants or if you're interested in switching, and if you know anything for sure that you do and don't like." He comments slowly but watches his brother's face to keep watch for any signs.

It was nice to feel the warmth of his brother against him. The one person who could truly calm him, who Satoshi could be completely himself around, though he hadn’t been so honest with him about his private affairs. But somehow they had come out anyway. Somehow his brother had found out about his private desires and was now helping him, assisting him, taking care of him. He closed his eyes as his brother spoke, letting his calm energy wash over him.

“A safe word?” He curled against his brother, pressing his head under his chin. “I haven’t thought of one. Do I pick it or does the Dom?” He hadn’t even given it any consideration and that let him know just how far behind he was. But this was why they were doing this. This was why his brother was guiding him and letting him know everything that was important.

“So….” Satoshi started, taking his time in answering. “I… I’m only interested in men. I know that. I… I think… I’m sure I’m gay,” he said quietly, coming out to his brother for the first time. “And… I think I’m just a Sub. I don’t have a desire to dominate anyone. And things I don’t like…” he thought about it. He thought about all of the things he had seen online or read about, but nothing in particular came to mind. “I don’t know what I don’t like. I sound pretty pathetic, don’t I?”

Sephtis sharply tugs Satoshi's hair causing a sharp sting. "Don't talk down about yourself, don't even have negative thoughts. You're learning and no one is perfect. Mistakes will happen but that's why you have a Dom to take care you, but even Doms mess up on occasion." Keeping a firm hold on the soft strands, he forces the other's head back to make him look up at Sephtis. Making eye contact to make sure his point gets across he then goes back to the first question posed. "A safe word is something you choose. It'll be something you'll be able to easily think of and say, but not something likely to be talked about in casual conversation."

Continuing to hold Satoshi's head angled back, he continues. "Until you come up with words you can use 'yellow' and 'red' when in a scene but if you get into a 24/7 lifestyle then you'll want different words to mean slow down and stop." Gentling his hold he begins to massage the abused scalp. "Next then is if like pain and humiliation at all or if you're just more into the bondage aspect. Or perhaps you just want the D/s dynamic?" He asks nudging the other along to try and get a feel for whether or not his little brother has thought much on what he's looking for specifically at all.

“Ngh!” Satoshi whimpered when his hair was pulled, though he didn’t blink once as he stared into his brother’s eyes. He could sense the traits of a Dom in him, the way he was forced to listen to him and the way his brother left no room for argument. Seph was probably exceptional at this… Not only was he expecting respect, but he was also understanding. Doms needed to do that, to be understanding and know their Sub inside and out.

He relaxed again when his brother started to rub his scalp, allowing his eyes to close as he took in what Seph was telling him. “I umm….” Satoshi took a deep breath to calm himself before answering. “I… I know that I want to experience bondage. And… Maybe a little pain? I’m not sure how far I’m willing to go with that… Or humiliation. Maybe a little bit.” He felt silly for not giving any definite answers. Sure, this was all new to him, but he sounded like he hadn’t done any research at all. He shook his head to clear it and then answered his brother with more confidence. “I definitely know I want to experience bondage. I think I’ll like that and the D/S dynamic. Pain and humiliation… I think I’ll need to experiment before I’m completely sure.”

He waits until Satoshi finishes stumbling over his words, but smiles proudly at his little brother when he finally states a clear stance on where he stands. "That's my boy. Being honest and telling me what you're thinking, or whomever your Dom is, is very important." Letting his hand slide down, he begins to pet along Satoshi's spine as if he were a cat or some kind of pet.

Shifting slightly he keeps his focus on the one against him. "Now then, another thing I need to know is how much experience you have outside of BDSM. Have you tried anything at all?" While he can understand his little brother not having tried anything in the lifestyle yet, that doesn't mean he hasn't experimented a little otherwise. However, he does need to know how much training and preparing he needs to give and that can range from everything to just getting him used to anal, toys, bondage and the like.

It was embarrassing to talk about these things no matter how much Satoshi trusted his brother. Still, he knew communication was a huge part of this and he knew he had to give up all of the information he could. There was hesitation, but he eventually calmed down, sighing softly at his brother’s touch and leaning into it, silently asking to continue to be pet in such an affectionate way.

“I’ve… Done a few things. Nothing serious. I dated this guy in one of my classes for a little while… I gave him head… Lots of times. And we kissed of course. But we never got farther than that. So… I’ve never really had sex before.” Satoshi shrugged, keeping his eyes on the ground as he spoke. “I’ve umm… I’ve done some self bondage. It was tough at first, but I got used to it. It turned me on and I think if someone else were to do it, it would feel so much better. I’ve played with toys… Vibrators and dildos. Nothing too out of the ordinary though. And ummm… I think that’s… That’s about it.” Satoshi concluded with another shrug, finally looking back up in his brother’s eyes.