A New Home (ChampionRed007)

Nicholi

Zachaeus tilted his head slightly when he watched the boy tug his tail out of the pajama pants. He hadn't taken into consideration that the pet he would "adopt" would be a neko. "Looks like I'll have to make a place in all your new clothes for your tail." Jaohan's soft purr caught him off guard and made him raise his brow curiously. He then made a mental note that the boy enjoyed his chin scratched.

The man ate slowly, not trying to rush the neko at all. He figured that Jaohan would be starving, but had to remember that it was probably a lot to take in at once. "That's okay. I made quite a few different things, so maybe you can tell me which ones you like best after you've tasted them." He looked up from his plate now and then to see the boy still staring at the plate.

Even the way Zachaeus ate seemed noble-like. It was normal for him to sit at the table with such nice posture and never eat sloppily. It was just the way he had been taught as a young child. He cleared his throat and let a soft sigh escape his lips. It was a sound he made out of comfort and relaxation, not a sign that he was upset like most people.

"You should eat before it gets cold." He encouraged in a gentle tone as he dabbed his napkin at his lips. "You don't have to eat it all if it displeases you. I only want you to try each thing at least once so I have a better idea of your likes and dislikes." The man's princely gaze turned to the sunny window in front of the dining table.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChampionRed007

• Nicholi

Jaohan flinched a moment when he heard the other speak up. He had not noticed that he had spaced out. Nodding after a long moment, he began to try the different foods that had been prepared. The fish was good, and everything tasted much better than what he had been eating for a long time. But he feel in love with the sweet buttered rolls. It was like a pillow in his mouth.

He continued to eat until he was certain he couldnt eat anymore without getting sick to his stomach. He had nearly cleaned his plate, but because he had been starved for so long. His stomach just didnt have the compacity to hold so much fun anymore. His ears twitched a moment before looking up. "I really liked the rolls, and the fish was really good too." He said soflty.

He tilted his head a long moment as he watched the man. He seemed to have become lost within thought and he thought it was best not to disturb him. So he took ahold of the milk that had been set out for him before drinking from the saucer. When he finished the liquid off, he set the saucer back down.

But then covered his nose when he let out a rather adorable sneeze. His ears lowered against the back of his head with a soft groan. He hoped that he hadnt gotten sick in that place. It wouldnt be good if this man had brought home a sick neko. Let alone, it would make him feel terrible for have gotten sick in the first place.

Zachaeus had been pondering about his past as he gazed out the window. He hadn't always had the luxury of living such a calm, peaceful life. His early childhood years had been filled stress and frustration of the boy being molded into his parents' idea of a perfect son. Being from a wealthy family, he was only sent to the best schools available, but he could never make friends he was only allowed to think about his studies.

The man could remember his family life, an only child that was expected to be perfect. His parents were far from perfect. Zachaeus as a boy was often watching his mother and father fight verbally and physically. Then when he tried to intervene in some hopes of diluting the argument, his father removed his belt and beat him in his rage. "The perfect son doesn't fight. He settles matters by his ability to persuade others." He recalled his father's reasoning. Zachaeus didn't understand. Maybe his father was making himself feel more in power when he used his son as the personification of his faults.

The man started to come back to the present, but he could still hear voices in his head. "...You'll never learn..." Nothing would make him hate his parents, but after their deaths... Something was lifted off his shoulders. He didn't have to be perfect, he didn't have to turn out like his parents. Maybe that was the reasoning he couldn't ever beat Jaohan, that and the fact he didn't want to in the first place.

Zachaeus let his mind ease as he finally turned to look at the boy across from him. "Excuse me from daydreaming." He said, tone as normal as ever. "I'll remember that when I cook for you again." The man stood calmly and took their plates to the sink and began washing them. At least his clean habits and manners had been instilled in him at an early age. He began washing them, unable to let dirty dishes pile up in the kitchen.

He nearly let himself smile at the sneeze, but he was more worried about the neko's health to think much about its cuteness. "Do you need some medicine?"

Jaohan let the man think as he sat there on the chair. Letting his ears twitched around at the different sounds that the house made in the silence. But it was when the man was brought out of his daydreaming, he turned his gaze back to the man. Nodding for a moment before he watched as the man went to clean the dishes. His tail twitched lazily behind him for a moment before he sneezed.

A soft groan left him as he curled up on the chair before his ears twitched to the words. That dreaded word that the auctioneer's had used on them countless times. Fear etched its way into his eyes and on his face before he stumbled off the chair, falling to the floor with a loud groan. He darted out of the kitchen quickly and into a nearby corner. The first place he could find that he could curl up into with a soft whimper leaving his lips.

Those horrid men had drugged the pets of the auction house for years. Most of the time they lied to the boys and told them it was antibiotics to keep them from getting sick. Only to find out when the drug took its course that it was some sort of stimulant. Most of the time it was Ecstasy, in hopes to tame the wilder pets down. However, no matter how many shots they had given Jaohan... it had only made him wilder. Not a submissive kitten like they had wanted him to be.

Other times, they used sedations to keep the boys from running from them or struggling. They were more like zombies just laying around. It was a horrible way to treat them, but he had no say so in any of it. Afterall, he was only a pet.

Jaohan's ears flattened to the back of his head as he curled his tail tightly around his waist. His body shaking as his fearful gaze darted around him. In his right mind, he knew that the man wouldnt force him to do or take anything. But it was his fear of being placed in such a situation that caused him to act the way he was. He was a cat backed up into a corner, and he wasnt to sure about anything at the moment.

Zachaeus suddenly looked confused as he watched the boy's odd behavior. Was it something he said? He couldn't think of anything... He hadn't spoke in a threatening tone. "Jaohan. What is it?" He watched the neko dart to the corner and whimper. "Jaohan?" The man asked very firmly in a louder voice.

The man dropped the dishes in the sink and dried his hands with a cloth. Having just come out of his trance earlier, Jaohan looked like he had when he was a boy. Zachaeus found himself watching a scene of his father beating him as if it were him terrified in the corner. How was he supposed to react? He often found himself getting upset in the wrong situations, and he knew this wasn't the time to demand the boy to his side or get angry.

He slowly approached Jaohan, letting the neko see he had nothing in his hands he could harm him with. "I don't know what I said, but I told you I would not hurt you. You must believe your new owner." The man knelt down in front of the boy, but gave him a clear escape route if he became to frightened. His blue eyes focused on Jaohan.

"Where did I tell you the safest place was?" Zachaeus asked in a soft tone. "Do you remember?" Shirt sleeves rolled up from washing dishes, he held out the back of his hand like he would with a scared animal. His hand could be sniffed to assure there was no danger.

Jaohan whimpered as he kept himself curled up in the corner. His body trembling and his breathing quickened. It had only been when Zachaeus ventured towards him that his breathing began to become more labored and the boy almost seemed as if he were about to pass out from hyperventilating.

His gaze snapped to ever movement the man made anywhere near him. Flinching back into the corner a bit more when he seen the hand come closer to him. Tears were brimming his eyes, no matter if the man had shown that he had nothing in his hands. It was the fact that he had been mistreated in the past that kept him from his right mind at the moment.

Tears began to trickle down his cheeks when the man spoke. But for a long moment he was unable to get his voice to work correctly without screaming out in a painful response. Nodding after a long moment, but still looking much like a frightened kitten. He stared at the hand that had been held out for him for a while before he managed to speak.

"P-please... no more medicine's." He whimpered softly. "They... they kept giving us shots that made us act weird." He shook his head. "They sai- They said it was antibiotics, but I dont believe it was." He sniffed.

The man's face heated up in anger at the thought of what they used on the boy. He didn't know if Jaohan could sense it or see it in his eyes, but he absolutely hated when someone touched or hurt something that was considered his. Zachaeus accidentally growled protectively, but quickly masked his anger. He would have to learn to control himself around the neko.

Zachaeus desperately wanted to help the boy, but he didn't want to do anything to further scare him. "Shhh..." He tried to soothe. "I wasn't talking about that kind, Jaohan. I was only talking about something to help your illness." He sighed, trying to deal with the situation calmly. "I'm sorry that happened to you, but you don't have to worry about it anymore. You know I wouldn't lie to you."

Hating to see any tears produced from the boy, he took the chance of being bitten or scratched to softly wipe the tears away. "Everything is alright. No one can hurt you anymore." It finally made Zachaeus realize that Jaohan had been treated terribly beyond what he could imagine. There was no telling what awful things he wasn't even aware of.

"Don't be afraid to come to me, Jaohan." The man whispered, gently rubbing the boy's cheek. "Remember where I told you the safest place you could ever be was? It's true. Nothing can happen to you when you're close to me. Nothing."

Jaohan flinched when he heard the growl, causing him to whimper at the noise that the man had made. His ears lowered and he watched as Zachaeus didnt strike out at him for the fear he had, or what the others had done to him. He slowly began to calm down when the man tried to explain what he had meant.

"I- I know..." He whimpered softly as he lowered his head a little. He lowered his gaze to the floor. "Im... Im trying, honest I am, Sir. Its just hard with everything they did to us." He whimpered softly. Only flinching a little when the tears had been wiped off his face. He stayed were he was until he heard the man once more.

Jaohan lifted his gaze before he found himself crawling into the man's arm, his hand clinching tightly into the other's shirt. Whimpering softly with his ears lowered. "Im trying... not to be so afraid. But they tortured us for so long that... I almost dont know how to act at times." He said. "I just want to be able to please you without thinking of what they did to me back there."

Nuzzling his face into the man's chest, he wrapped his tail around his waist a little. "I dont... I dont want you to be displeased or hate me. I dont want to go back there. He whimpered softly. His body felt warm, on the verge of a small fever. It would explain the reason why Jaohan was acting the way he was besides the fear he showed.

Zachaeus soon found his arms wrapping tightly around the boy and pulling him into his lap. "I know you're trying. That is all that I ask." He whispered with a soft smile. He gently scratched Jaohan's chin and ears again, hoping for that soft purr that he heard once before. He had only heard the noise once, but it was quickly becoming one of the cutest, most satisfying sounds he'd ever heard.

"Now, now." The man hushed, slightly rocking the boy for comfort. "Nothing will ever make me hate you or take you back. You are mine and I'm not giving you away." In his mind, he thought he had made the best choice by choosing this particular pet. Of course time would tell, but he definitely wouldn't return the boy.

It was the first time he had stroked the neko's tail, but he had to try since it appeared so soft. One of Zachaeus' weaknesses, especially when he was a child, were animals. No matter how dangerous they looked, he just had to touch them. He leaned against the wall as he held Jaohan and relaxed. His steady heartbeat would soon relax the neko if he was listening.

The man tilted his head upon feeling the radiating heat. He pressed a gentle hand to the boy's forehead and frowned. "You feel hot... Are you sure you're not getting sick?" Zachaeus ran his fingers through Jaohan's hair to move it out of his face. Gentle blue eyes looked down at him in question.

Jaohan slowly relaxed more as he was being held, his fingers stayed clinched into the man's shirt. Feeling that if he moved away that something terrible would happen to him. He flinched just slightly at the scratching, only to purr when he relaxed into the sensation. Finding that he couldnt resist the scratches to his chin or his ears.

"I know... I just." He paused and lowered his ears. "When... you said medicine, it just triggered what had happened at that place." He said sadly. "I honestly dont mean to be afraid like that." He shook his head. He wished that he could forget everything and just be happy living here. But it seemed like it was going to take longer to forget everything that happened at the auction house.

When his tail was touched, it was an automatic response for the tail to twitch out of reach. But he tried to keep it from moving away to much. "I... Please... just dont pull on it." He whimpered softly. "They... use to do that. And threatened to cut it off from time to time." He said as he lifted his gaze only to feel the man's hand against his forehead.

He shifted a little at first, feeling a little dizzy. And a coiling in his gut that wouldnt leave him alone. "I... I dont know. I feel a little dizzy." He said softly. Only to curl up on the man's lap. "My... stomach. It feels weird." He whimpered and lowered his ears. He hadnt felt like this before, and it was starting to frighten him that maybe he had gotten really sick.

Zachaeus was quickly becoming addicted to the sound of Jaohan's purring and even smiled while he was scratching the boy's ears. He wondered how anyone had the heart to hurt the boy, he was so precious. "It's okay. Time will heal things, I promise." The man's voice was smooth and calming. "You don't ever have to be afraid anywhere in this house. This is your place to relax and feel at home."

He gently rubbed the neko's tail, being easily amused by how it flicked out of his hand and then back towards it. "I would never even think of it." He whispered in a strong tone. Zachaeus finally decided to pick Jaohan up and take him into his bedroom. The man's bed, of course, looked fit for a king, and his pet's wasn't far from it. A large, luxurious pet bed was on the floor with many pillows and blankets creating a sort of nest-like basket.

"See." He cooed. "You don't have to sleep in a cage anymore. You'll be right here with me if you need anything." Zachaeus placed the boy on the bed at the end of his own, letting him be able to feel it for himself. It was warm and cozy, much unlike the room full of pillows at the auction.

"That's not good..." He frowned, giving the neko some space thinking he might be hot. "I can call a doctor if you think you're not going to be okay." The man rubbed Jaohan's back, sincerely concerned and willing to do anything.

Jaohan whimpered softly as he clinched at his stomach. But when he was picked up and brought into the room. His gaze moved around the room. Letting his gaze fall to his bed for a moment before he was placed on it. It was so confusing to him, not having to sleep in a cold cage anymore. But he knew he would get use to it. It would just take time for him.

But at that moment, he didnt know what was going on with himself. His body felt like it was starting to burn up from the inside and the coiling in his stomach was only getting worse. Soft whimpers left his lips as he heard the man talk about a doctor. He didnt want to see another doctor. Those men wanted to poke and prod at him, and ontop of all that, they were the ones that gave those auctioneer's those drugs in the first place.

He shook his head. "No.. no more doctors... please." He whimpered. When his back was rubbed, he couldnt help but arch his back into the sensation. His ears lowered in his confusion as his body was doing things that he normally wouldnt do, and he felt strange. His tail was twitching behind him irrigularly. Soft whimpers left his lips as he climbed closer to the man.

Taking ahold of Zachaeus' hand, he moved it over his stomach. "It feels weird... Here." He whimpered softly. Lifting his gaze to the man. His face had already flushed long before he had been brought to the room, which made him look like he was blushing.

Zachaeus' eyes widened in surprise as the boy was practically crawling back in his lap. He was just as confused as Jaohan was, and didn't know what to do since doctors and medicine were both uneasy subjects at the moment. The man tried to think. The boy was a neko so maybe he could relate him to an animal's behavior.

The boy had a feverish look and feel, he was whining and groaning, his tail was flicking strangely, and his stomach was feeling strange. He went over all the symptoms in his head as he watched where his hand was moved. It suddenly clicked that Jaohan might not be ill at all... It might be a heat cycle he was going through.

This was yet another thing Zachaeus never anticipated when he purchased a pet. What was he supposed to do? He had never been put in a situation like this, especially with a boy who had traumatizing experiences with sexual activity. He tried to remain calm and collected so he wouldn't worry Jaohan.

Zachaeus nervously cleared his throat, unsure of how to approach the subject. "Jaohan." He started slowly, seeing how the boy responded to various touches. "Do nekos have heat cycles?" Even though the man knew what it meant, that didn't mean Jaohan did. "You know how... When animals... Mate. It's called a heat cycle? That's what you're feeling, I think..."

Jaohan nuzzled at Zachaeus, trying to keep his whimpers down the best he could. His ears stayed lowered to his head as he struggled to stay still. But everything was so confusing, and the way his body was feeling. It was only making it more difficult to stay still. Even when he had placed the man's hand on his stomach, he squirmed even more so than before.

He had no idea what was going on with his body. All he knew was that he wanted relief from this odd sensation that was coiling in his stomach. His tail twitched more behind him before he forced it to wrap around his waist. Groaning softly as he squirmed as if he was unable to get comfortable at all.

His ears twitched a moment when he heard the man ask about heat cycles. He honestly had no idea what that was. He had never heard of it before. He shook his head in response. "I... I dont know. I dont think I've heard of that bef-" He paused when he heard the man speak again. Only to have his eye's widen in response.

Tears welled up into his eyes and he began to curl up into a ball with a soft whimper. "I... h-how are you suposta get rid of it?!" he whimpered softly. Panic clearly starting to grip a hold of the kitten. As if he was afraid he was fixing to die at any moment. "How are you suposta get rid of heat cycles?" He whimpered once again. "I dont want to die."

Zachaeus became nervous from the boy's panicking, but didn't show it. Finally deciding there was no other way, the man reached lower, rubbing Jaohan's hips. "There's an easy way to get rid of it.. You just have to trust me. Please." He soothed, resting his hand on the neko's crotch a while before he started to rub it.

"You know I won't hurt you. It should feel good." He experimented, letting his free hand slip under Jaohan's shirt to caress the boy's smaller body and be able to touch his skin directly. Zachaeus watched for any signs that he was hurting the neko, but his flushed, aroused body told him that he was responding to it in a good way.

He pulled the boy in his lap with Jaohan's back against his chest so the boy could watch exactly what he was doing. Zachaeus took a chance and slowly tucked his hand in the neko's pants, reaching to gently stroke him directly without any clothing in his way. "Just trust me." He reminded in a whisper.

Zachaeus thought that the actions he took were necessary in this case. He would never do this ordinarily without Jaohan's permission, especially since the boy had never had a good sexual experience from the auctioneers or his previous owners.

Jaohan didnt know what the man meant by an easy way to get rid of it. But he found himself squirming a little less when his hips were being rubbed at. Only to jump a little when he felt the pressure against his crotch, but instead of fight against the sensation. His ears lowered and the flush on his cheeks darkened.

His whimpers slowly started to calm down as he heard the man say that he wasnt going to hurt him but make him feel good. When he felt the hand slip under his shirt, his back arched into the sensation. His tail had loosen and slipped from his waist. Tho, his ears stayed lowered. His body responded to the touches more, arching his back as if to get more contact.

Jaohan squirmed when he was pulled onto the man's lap so that his back was placed against the man's chest. Being distracted for a moment as Zachaeus was able to tuck his hand into his pants to stroke him. It caused a soft purr to escaped in between soft needing whimpers. "Nnaa.." His fingers clinched at the bedding as his body shivered and shuddered.

The more that Zachaeus continued, the more he squirmed into the man's hands. His tail snaked around the man's waist lightly. His gaze lowered to see what exactly this man was doing to make him feel this way. Biting at his lower lip lightly as his ears perked up. He couldnt help what was happening to his body.

And all he wanted at that moment was anything that made the uncomfortable feeling to go away. So far what the man was doing to him was causing it to become better than before. He mewled softly as he nuzzled up to Zachaeus. "Mnnn... Master... That feels... better." He panted out, unaware of the title he had called the man at the moment.

Zachaeus was encouraged when he heard the boy's purrs and needing whimpers. He gently pinched one of the neko's perked nipples between his fingers as he continued to stroke him. His pace quickened slowly, not wanting to put too much on Jaohan at once. The boy's squirming was arousing the man quickly, but he tried to stay calm.

He looked down at the tail curling around his body and the fact that Jaohan was nuzzling up to him. Zachaeus leaned down and placed a soft kiss between the neko's ears. "Yes, that's it." He whispered, playing with the boy in his hand. The man was unsure if the male in his lap could feel his arousal or not, but he was focused on pleasuring his pet.

"Show Master how much you like it." He said softly, constantly playing with the boy's lewd body. Jaohan was easily desirable, and an accidental tease as well. That would come much later he reminded himself, wanting to take things slowly. Although, his current state persisted.

Zachaeus leaned down and placed gentle kisses on the side of Jaohan's neck while his hands continued. "You taste sweet..." He breathed out, letting himself get lost in the boy. That word that he had called the man... It made him feel powerful. It was bringing out his dominant instincts.

Jaohan let out a surprised mew when he felt one of his nipples being pinched and played with, but his attention was once again dragged elsewhere. Purrs mixed with his moans as he squirmed against the sensation that Zachaeus was creating. When the pace the man was stroking him quickened, it caused shiver to run down his spine.

His tail tightened around Zachaeus' waist, and his ears lowered when he was kissed on the top of his head. He was to distracted to tell that all his squirming had caused the man to become aroused under his movements. Shivering and squirming constantly as if he were unable to stop his own body from moving against the treatment.

Soft whimpers left his lips, as his neck was kissed at. Arching his back deeply and clinching his hands into the bed under them. Soft pants left his lip and he found his bright half lidded gaze turning towards the man. "Mnnn..." It was clear that he was lost in what Zacheaus was doing to him. Havent not been tied down, nor bound up. It let him relax easier.

It wasnt until he felt the growing pressure in his lower stomach that had his fingers letting go of the bed. Only to grabs ahold of Zachaeus' hand as he whimpered. Arching his back deeply as he bit at his lower lip harshly. It wasnt a moment later that a muffled and strangled moan left him as he found his release, his cheeks flushed a dark red. It took a long moment before his body relaxed against Zachaeus' chest. Purring loudly as he nuzzled at the man.

Zachaeus' breathing was becoming heavy just by watching the boy, it was actually starting to drive his senses crazy. All that moaning and squirming. Just the fact that he was making Jaohan feel pleasured, made the man groan softly. He tended to love power when he was intimate.

What did it mean when Jaohan wrapped his tail around him? He didn't know, but he wasn't complaining. It was oddly satisfying. His arousal was pressed firmly against the boy through the layers of their clothes. Watching and listening to the smaller male's reactions was too much. Zachaeus continued his quick movements, giving a few last, lengthy strokes.

"Jaohan..." He whispered, feeling the boy's release. "That's a good boy.. Do you feel better?" Zachaeus slowly removed his hand from the neko's pants and wrapped his arms around him from behind. He was slightly tense, and currently trying to hold an enormous amount of self-control.

There were those loud purrs and nuzzles that he couldn't resist. If the boy only knew how much of a struggle it was not to get carried away. "You're adorable.." He kissed the top of Jaohan's head again. The heat gathered in his own stomach was getting hard to push out of his mind. Giving in, Zachaeus carefully turned the boy around to straddle his lap and began kissing at his neck again.

Jaohan nodded when he heard the question being asked. "Thank you, Master..." He whispered softly. Having Zachaeus arms wrapped around him, he squirmed just a little. Tilting his head before he was picked up and was turned around. Straddling Zachaeus' lap, his bright gaze lifted in confusion before his neck was being kissed at again.

Having relaxed from the torture he had been in before Zachaeus had clued into what was wrong with him to begin with. At first having his mind cleared for a moment, his cheeks flushed at the act. But it was only then that he realized what he had caused the whole time that Zachaeus was trying to make him feel better.

His gaze held confusion and slight fear for a moment before lowering. "I... Im sorry." He whimpered softly. Wrapping his tail around his own waist tightly. He hadnt meant for something like that to happen. But apparently, it was something that was unavoidable. Finding himself unable to pull away from the man, he felt responsible for what had been caused.

The only thing, he was still afraid. Not as much as when Zachaeus had found him in the auction house. But still, it was there. His ears lowered with a small tremble running through him. "P-please... be gentle..." He whimpered softly. He wasnt going to deny the man anything, not after what had just happened anyways. He felt that he owed at least that much.

Zachaeus slowly pulled away and gently rested Jaohan back on the bed so he could climb on top of the boy. He left plenty of room between them, not pinning him down. "No... I'm sorry." The man eventually said, gazing down at Jaohan. "I told you I wouldn't force anything on you." He grunted in his own frustration, forcing himself not to latch back onto that succulent neck.

"But you must know... You're terribly hard to resist like that." He breathed lowly, dominance radiating from his very being. Part of him felt strong being able to have Jaohan under him like his prey, but his sensible side told him that he was being a little forceful and greedy. He would only end up scaring him and ruining all their progress.

It took all the willpower he had, and the boy's words that begged for gentleness, to sit up and push his own wants out of his mind. "Don't ever be afraid of me." He gently rubbed the neko's cheek. "I won't hurt you." This wasn't the time to be acting on matters like this. Jaohan needed him for other reasons and he was far better than to only desire sex.

"You're probably tired now after such a long day. I can tuck you into bed if you wish." Zachaeus had appeared to return to his normal self, but he was actually just hiding his desires very well. The man gave a soft smile and scratched Jaohan's chin, wanting to hear a soft happy purr.

Jaohan's confused gaze up to Zachaeus when he was placed on the bed. Hearing the words and the frustration in his voice. His ears lowered sadly. He had almost said something about it, but he heard the next words being breathed. A dark blush raced across his cheeks. "I..." He paused a moment. "I cant help it." He said. "Ive never, experienced that before." He whimpered.

His ears twitched when he heard the next words that came from the man. He nuzzled at the hand that rubbed at his cheek. "But... your uncomfortable." He whimpered softly. "You got that way because of me." He said, lowering his ears once more. "I know.. you wont hurt me, Master." He whispered softly.

He heard what the man had to say next, he was a little tired. After being moved into a new place, and then everything else took its toll on him. But he was more concerned about Zachaeus' condition than his own at that moment. He raised a brow when the other seemed to reverted back to his normal self. At first he wasnt to sure about the man, but when his chin was scratched at. He couldnt help be lay his ears back and purr softly.

His eyes had closed in the process and it only showed how tired he really was. His tail lazily twitched behind him before he opened his eyes to look up at Zachaeus once more. "Are you sure? Your going to be ok?" He asked softly.

"It's not your fault." Zachaeus assured with a small smile. "I'll be fine. I'm just glad you're feeling better." He pulled the covers around the boy and made him comfortable in the warm bed. "You look sleepy and I know you've had a hard day, so you should rest." He rubbed the neko's head. "I'll come to bed shortly." The man dimmed the lights and stood in the doorway before leaving Jaohan to himself.

Zachaeus made his way down the hall and into the bathroom with a pair of pajamas in his arms. He went in and closed the door behind him, not paying attention to a small crack from not closing the door good enough. The man slowly stripped his clothes off and couldn't help but noticed his persisting arousal.

He thought of Jaohan again, those moans and squirms. The man soon found his hand gently pleasuring himself. He let a relieved grunt escape his lips as he continued. Zachaeus' body tensed, showing more of the defined muscles on his abdomen and chest. Just thinking of how Jaohan had reacted drove him wild.

The man groaned softly, stroking at a quick pace. "Jaohan.." He muttered breathlessly, thinking of all the things he could do to the boy to make him so submissive underneath him. Zachaeus felt the heat rise in his lower body and soon found his needed release. He panted quietly, remembering that the neko could hear him if he was too loud.

"It's not your fault." Zachaeus assured with a small smile. "I'll be fine. I'm just glad you're feeling better." He pulled the covers around the boy and made him comfortable in the warm bed. "You look sleepy and I know you've had a hard day, so you should rest." He rubbed the neko's head. "I'll come to bed shortly." The man dimmed the lights and stood in the doorway before leaving Jaohan to himself.

Zachaeus made his way down the hall and into the bathroom with a pair of pajamas in his arms. He went in and closed the door behind him, not paying attention to a small crack from not closing the door good enough. The man slowly stripped his clothes off and couldn't help but noticed his persisting arousal.

He thought of Jaohan again, those moans and squirms. The man soon found his hand gently pleasuring himself. He let a relieved grunt escape his lips as he continued. Zachaeus' body tensed, showing more of the defined muscles on his abdomen and chest. Just thinking of how Jaohan had reacted drove him wild.

The man groaned softly, stroking at a quick pace. "Jaohan.." He muttered breathlessly, thinking of all the things he could do to the boy to make him so submissive underneath him. Zachaeus felt the heat rise in his lower body and soon found his needed release. He panted quietly, remembering that the neko could hear him if he was too loud.

Jaohan groaned softly when he heard the other. He wasnt to sure if the man was just being nice, or if it was something else. But he laid back on the bed as he was tucked in. Nodding after a long moment. "Alright..." He said softly as he curled up under the blankets. Relaxing and slowly starting to drift off to sleep.

It wasnt to long after he had begun to fall asleep, that he wanted something to drink. Sitting up in the bed, he looked around the room before climbing off the bed. He wandered out into the hallway and was on his way to the kitchen. Thinking that Zachaeus must be there. However, it was when he past the washroom that he heard faint noises coming from inside.

He paused at the door, hearing the muttered name that had come from the man. A dark blush raced across his cheeks and his eyes widened. He found himself walking quickly back into the bedroom. Climbing up on the bed and under the covers. Forgetting that he had been thirsty beforehand. He was sure he had not imagined the name.

Shaking his head a bit as he burrowed his face into the pillows. It only made him feel even worse. He knew the man had not wanted to frighten him anymore than he had already been. But he felt even worse that he had overheard what the other was doing in the washroom. Something that he probably shouldn't of heard in the first place.

A soft groan left his lips as he curled up into a tighter ball. Trying to make it seem as if he were asleep so that Zachaeus wouldnt know that he had heard him.