One-Punch Man Anime get to have 6 OVAs

lateChoco

8RWAiUV.jpg

Two more pics underneath

0LCGPeC.jpg

I8QaG5e.jpg

Summary:

In this new action-comedy, everything about a young man named Saitama screams "AVERAGE," from his lifeless expression, to his bald head, to his unimpressive physique. However, this average-looking fellow doesn't have your average problem... He's actually a superhero that's looking for tough opponents! The problem is, every time he finds a promising candidate he beats the snot out of them in one punch. Can Saitama finally find an evil villain strong enough to challenge him? Follow Saitama through his hilarious romps as he searches for new bad guys to challenge!

The anime is still ongoing, but it has been announced on Twitter on 13th November that there will be 6 OVAs released for those who buy the BD/DVD of this anime series.

• "Shinobiyori-sugiru Kage" (A Shadow That Snuck Up Too Close) - 12 minutes long
  • "Hanashibeta-sugiru Deishi" (The Pupil Who Is an Extremely Poor Talker) - approximately 10 minutes long
  • "Kojire-sugiru Ninja" (The Ninja Who is Too Complicated)
  • "Gōin-sugiru Bang" (Bang, Who is Too Overbearing)
  • "Iroiro Ari-sugiru Kyōdai" (The Sisters Who Have Too Many Things Happening)
  • "Fukanō-sugiru Satsujin Jiken" (The Murder Case that is Too Impossible)

The art is drawn by Murata Yuusuke, creator is ONE. There are actually two versions of this manga online, one is drawn by Murata Yuusuke while another one is by the original creator of onepunch man ONE. These six original stories are all created by ONE. This anime in total, will have six home video releases, hence 6 OVAs.

Comment: I don't normally watch this kind of anime but, what leads me to watch is some of the scene of anime posted on YouTube. It is an action, comedy, super power anime.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lateChoco

• 桜の夢

Top Posters In This Topic

so far, i'm liking it. Saitama is unusual hero, who wanted to be a hero but lost his sense of purpose. And genos, aaah so HOT!!! So how long will the series be?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Apparently, 12 episodes altogether for this anime ^^ + those ovas. ^_^

I don't usually watch this kind of anime, and the first episode, with all the fighting scenes really turn me off as it has been so long since I watch anime with violence. What encourage me to go on is...looking at this spoiler around the net...

Spoiler to episode...

What came after this:

9gHUQVt.gif

Which is this:

vYeftXM.gif

That must have hurt...:cuteonion43:

And the ep of the fitness test ^^

ECZvSzi.gif

:Excited: