Attention! We are trying a last re-import in order to see if we can get all posts back. Allow us like 2 days more, and I'll be able to see if we could recuperate anything else that was lost. ×
Attention! We are trying a last re-import in order to see if we can get all posts back. Allow us like 2 days more, and I'll be able to see if we could recuperate anything else that was lost.

10i2uue.pngq7PDjvd.png Update: As of 1st January 2016 the VIP rank can be obtained as well by those who get all Star cards from lv 1 to lv 14 + Mascot. Example here.

Thanks! Although I am too lazy to post that much. But; isn't it 1,000 posts and not 10,000 posts? xux

Thanks! Although I am too lazy to post that much. But; isn't it 1,000 posts and not 10,000 posts? xux

It's 10,000 posts. (:

It's 10,000 posts. (:

OH Completely forgot that if you donate you can get it too. It confused me for a moment. Sorry.

Sounds pretty nice... Even though no idea what to expect (and if I will obtain it. LOL donated anyway since got my "13 month payment" this week. XD)

^ "13 month payment" isn't it "14" XP got mine a couple days ago yaayyyy

ok no it's 13 LOL 14 is next month dang! Anyway thanks for the new rank ^^

To be completly correct it would be 12,9 month payment. *laugh* but who counts the 10% anyway.

And yay for being VIP. *_*

I really love this shade of green! Thanks a lot & especially to the team and all the amazing members who are running this site:cuteonion45:

Well seems to me i wont ever be able to be a vip. ;(

Cant help it.just hope vip members enjy it. :)

Same here :( Thanks contibutors and thanks for the work, YO staff :In love:

thanks for this rank and the new section~ the color also goes well with my set :))

very nice! ..saddly ...I may never see myself as a VIP ...

but so long as people enjoy my encodes I'm happy ... XD

I don't usually pay too much attention for these things though I've been a long time member in some forums, but i like YO forum and Admins especially a lot and would love to reach this rank someday :D

Congrats for the new VIP rank members! foxy1

This is so cool! I haven't been on for a very long time due to busy schedule. I will try to be on as much as I can :)

Well seems to me i wont ever be able to be a vip. since im not on much but Congrats for those who got new VIP rank