Trapped in Water (Pigeon and Zombie) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

Ellier stared up at him for a moment, trying to decide if he should give Tyrion this much control over the situation. But the elf was making him feel so good... Finally he gave in and slipped the rest of his clothes off, tossing them to the side of the bed before sitting up on his knees. He stared up at Tyrion, his cheeks flushed in excitement.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tyrion's tongue darted out to wet his lips, his cock throbbing with lust. "Such a good boy..." He praised Ellier, running a hand through his hair before gripping on it tightly. "Open up, slut." He growled, pulling his head closer to his hips, itching to start fucking that hole as well. He was certain it'd feel great... And he'd be able to watch Ellier gasping for air. He'd be suffocating the fairy again - he found himself absolutely loving to do that.

Ellier opened his mouth, letting his tongue hang out slightly. His hips wiggled slightly as he tried to contain his excitement. He hadn't been treated like this in so long, none of his other slaves had turned him on in this way. The fairy was fully hard to the point where it was almost painful.

Ellier looked like a desperate puppy begging for a treat. Tyrion decided he liked that sight. A lot. He grinned to himself, letting the fairy wait for it for a couple of seconds, then pressed his tip against his mouth and slowly pushed his cock completely inside Ellier's mouth, forcing it down his throat as well. "You like this, little bitch?" He asked with a light chuckle. The elf pulled out, then slammed back in, beginning to thrust into his mouth over and over again.

Ellier let out a low moan as his mouth was filled. Why did something like this feel so good? He slowly re-positioned himself so his cock was pressed against the bed sheets. Every time the elf thrust into him it would make him rub against the sheets a bit. His wings fluttered a little with each thrust

Tyrion gripped Ellier's hair tightly, his thrusts becoming rougher once he figured out the best way to thrust into his mouth without touching his teeth. "God, you're such a slut." He growled, roughly shoving his cock down his throat, pulling on his hair as he looked into the other's eyes. "Do you like not being able to breathe?" He mocked the other, pulling his cock out only to slam back in, beginning a faster, harder pace. He was seriously enjoying this...

Ellier stared up at him with half closed eyes filled with lust. He couldn't say anything to the question, only gasp for breath until his mouth was filled again. He gripped the sheets and began to rub himself harder. It was so amazing. Not just the feeling but the taste and smell of the elf's body. Not to mention his voice. It completely filled up Ellier's senses and made him feel like he was going to lose his mind even more.

Tyrion let out low, pleasured moans, his thrusts harsh and rather erratic. He was close. "Get ready, little slut." He growled, roughly shoving his cock down the fairy's throat with a louder moan, beginning to spill his seed down his throat. He pulled out before he was done, ending it on Ellier's face, staining his features with cum. "You look amazing like this..." He purred out, licking his lips. "Lick it clean." He ordered in a husky voice.

Ellier didn't even hesitate before licking his lips. He lightly wiped his face clean and licked the cum off his hand. Before the elf could pull away he leaned in and licked the man's cock clean. He pushed closer to Tyrion's body, pressing himself against the other's leg. "You're not tired out yet are you..?" He purred, lightly rubbing against him.

Tyrion couldn't help the quiet laugh that left his lips when Ellier began licking the cum so eagerly. "You did leave me here throughout the night without sleep..." He trailed off, looking down at the fairy. "Perhaps if you show me how much you want me I'll fuck you once more." The elf grinned, roughly tugging at his hair. It felt great to be in control, even if he knew the roles could easily be flipped at any given minute. He just hoped they wouldn't be.

Ellier panted softly and nuzzled into his hand. After a moment he pulled away and laid back, spreading his legs apart to give the elf a clear view. "Please fuck me Tyrion~ I'm getting addicted to the feeling of your cock" he stared up at him lustfully "go ahead and do whatever you want with my slutty body... Maybe you can make me feel so good that I'll tell you my name" he smiled teasingly. There wasn't any particular reason he wasn't telling the elf his name besides it being a power play.

Tyrion smiled lightly at the words he heard, his cock twitching slightly as he watched Ellier lay down, spreading his legs for him. "I want to tie you up." He decided, harshly gripping his cock, rubbing his thumb against the slit. "Get me rope and nipple clamps, then I'll be sure to fuck you better than anyone else has fucked you in your entire pitiful life." Tyrion spoke, gradually adding more lust and power into his voice, aiming to completely get control of Ellier.

Ellier stared up at him for a moment, trying to decide what to do. He wanted to experience whatever Tyrion did, and he could defend himself if he needed to... But was it really a good idea to give the elf so much power over the situation? It didn't take long for him to decide. The fairy rose to his feet and went to the drawers. He came back with a long thin rope and a pair of nipple clamps. "Will this work?

Tyrion grinned in satisfaction when the fairy got up to get the things he'd asked for. "Perfectly." He replied, his voice turning into a low, lustful purr as he pushed Ellier back down onto the bed, tightly tying his hands to a bedpost. It was a bit difficult to do with one hand, but he managed. Once that was done, he cradled his waist, looking down at him with a mischievous grin. "You're such a slut for me... Come on, I want to hear you say it. Admit how badly you need me to fuck you again." He spoke, teasing his nipple with his fingers, keeping the clamps placed aside for now.

Ellier whined needily and pushed into the man's touch, his cheeks flushed softly. "I already said i'm getting addicted to your cock..." He huffed. "Hurry up and fuck me" He was hoping to somewhat provoke the elf so he would be even more rough than before. The fairy would never admit it, even to himself, but he wanted to end up crying.

Tyrion hummed softly, suddenly twisting his nipple harshly, pulling on it as if with the intention to tear it off entirely. "Sound more convincing, bitch." He grinned, shifting to press his knee into the other's groin, roughly rubbing against him. "Beg for it." The elf ordered with a smirk plastered on his face. He wanted to humiliate the fairy as much as possible. He wanted to be completely in control.

Ellier gasped and let out a loud moan, his body shuddering. He was still fully hard from earlier. "A-ah, p-please fuck me, I can't live without your cock anymore Tyrion~" He begged, spreading his legs for the elf. It was amazing to be completely dominated like this. But he might have to make it end early if Tyrion went too far...

Tyrion felt a rush of excitement, his smirk turning into a more sinister, dark one at the fairy's begging. He was seriously loving this power. "Good boy..." He purred, leaning down to kiss his neck, trailing his sharp fangs against his skin before harshly gripping his hip, swiftly and mercilessly slamming inside. "I want you to scream for me. Do that for me, bitch. Scream so loud that everyone around would hear. You should be fucked in public... Just for people to see what a big slut you are." He breathed out, biting down on his neck, drawing a few droplets of blood. He groaned softly at the incredible taste, beginning to pound into him without any mercy whatsoever. Ellier's blood was like a drug for him.

Ellier let out a wild moan as he felt the man fill him up. He tightened as he felt the teeth break his skin. "Y-yes~" It was so good, painful but good. "More~" He moved his hips in time with the thrusts, moaning loudly each time Tyrion's cock brushed against his prostate. The fairy couldn't think straight at all.

Tyrion found himself loving Ellier's moans. He pulled back from his neck, continuing to slam into him harshly, speeding up more and more while he grabbed the nipple clamps, hurriedly putting them on the fairy's nipples. He tugged on the chain connecting them harshly, continuing to pound into his willing body. "You'd love to be left like this all day, wouldn't you?" He growled, digging his fingers into the fairy's hip as he rammed into his prostate without any mercy.

Ellier arched his back, pushing his chest up as his nipples were pulled. "S-so good~" His eyes water slightly from the mixture of pleasure and pain. He felt completely helpless and it was amazing. The fairy managed to make eye contact with the elf, a slight smirk on his lips. "Give me more 'master'~" He teased through his moans.

A shudder ran down Tyrion's spine when he heard the way Ellier referred to him. Master... He'd go crazy with power if this continued on. Roughly pulling on the chain, he rammed his cock into his prostate without holding back even a little bit. Leaning down, he bit harshly into Ellier's ear. "Little slut... I should stuff you with toys and leave you tied up... Do you want Master to do that?" He whispered huskily, his voice likely at the most powerful state it's been in thanks to the lust that was coursing through his body.

Ellier let out a scream of pleasure and came hard, his entire body shuddering. He almost instantly got hard again from the elf's hard thrusts. "N-no way~ I can only cum if it's your cock inside me, anything else is useless" He grinned up at Tyrion. "You'll have to keep fucking me yourself~"

"Who said anything about you cumming?" Tyrion grinned coldly, craziness apparent in his eyes now. He leaned down, biting into his shoulder while continuing to pound into the fairy as hard and fast as before. "You know what would be even better?.. Watching you fuck yourself with water." He purred, lapping at the blood that came from Ellier's shoulder, purposelly pressing at the wound more to cause pain.

"Ah~ I'll t-think about it" Ellier tightened more around him as the wound was pressed. It was all so painful, the bites, the rough trusts, the nipple clamps... The feeling was so overwhelming that he couldn't even notice the tears that started to run down his cheeks. "M-maybe if you're g-good" He gasped between his loud moans.

• Saga locked this topic