Trapped in Water (Pigeon and Zombie) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

The tendril pushed into the elf's neck, curling around his tongue before thrusting deep into Tyrion's throat. Another, much thinner, tendril wrapped around the man's cock and began to push into the tiny hole in the tip.

Ellier finally moved from where he sat. He straddled the elf's lap, although he didn't sit on his cock. The tendrils pulled out of Tyrion's mouth, allowing him to make as much noise as he'd like. The tendrils inside his ass began to curl and bump up against his prostate, slowly beginning to expand inside him. Ellier lightly trailed his hands down the elf's skin, feeling up his skin. He lightly pinched the man's nipples and tugged at them playfully, remaining completely silent.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tyrion's eyes widened slightly as a tendril was thrusted down his throat, but having given blowjobs many times before, the elf relaxed his throat, letting Ellier do whatever he wanted with his body. All spunds that managed to leave his mouth until the tendrils from his mouth were removed were soft pants and gasps for air.

When they were removed, though, Tyrion's head fell back slightly, his left hand moving to place itself on top of the fairy's hip. He closed his eyes, gasping softly from time to time, especially when feeling a tendril trying to enter his cock. He opened his eyes slightly, his nipples erect. The redhead let himself run his fingers down the other's thigh, showing no signs of preparing an attack. Feeling Ellier's hand move past his scars was just a bit worrying. Most people disliked them, but he refused to have them removed.

Ellier glanced at the hand but didn't say anything about it. Instead he forced the trendril into the elf's cock and expanded the two in his ass.

"You have so many scars" he observed. " Did you have a master with a blood fetish?" The fairy didn't actually care, but he was craving more of Tyrion's voice. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to the elf's neck. "Don't they usually heal that sort of thing?" He breathed against the skin before biting it, hard. The bite was enough to draw blood and Ellier pulled back a little to examine the mark.

Tyrion nearly let a moan slip past his lips as the tendril got into his cock while the other two in his ass became bigger. He shut his lips, merely a muffled sound escaping like that. The elf parted his lips again as the fairy began asking question. "You could say that." He answered shortly, slowly moving his hand up, slipping underneath Ellier's shirt, feeling his skin.

"I didn't want them healed..." With those words, a moan finally escaped his lips, like the most beautiful song in the whole universe. There was not a sound more beautiful and entrancing as an elf's moan - with the exception, perhaps, of their singing. The redhead panted softly, the bite arousing him further. His hand twitched slightly as he pulled the fairy closer, his eyes hazed a bit. "Tell me... What exactly are my boundaries here?"

Ellier felt himself grow dizzy from the sound of the elf's moan. He wanted that sound all to himself... His gaze rose to Tyrion's face at the question.

"Hm... I don't know..." Ellier gave his neck a light nibble. "Don't try to hurt me, or restrict my movements... And follow any orders that I might decide to give." He thought for a moment, leaving his lips pressed into the man's neck. "That's it for now, I'll tell you if I think of anything else"

The fairy didn't have any preference for his position in sex. Sometimes he was in the mood for one or the other, but right now he didn't mind either way. All he wanted was to see his new pet writhing and moaning in pleasure.

Tyrion's lips stretched out into a smirk as he nodded, enough for the fairy to feel. "Understood..." He murmured, gently running his fingers down the other's chest, body trembling from time to time thanks to the tendrils moving inside. The elf still wasn't sure whether water, when used like this, was pleasurable.

The redhead decided to try how far these boundaries actually went and pulled Ellier closer to himself, slowly pressing their lips together. He eased into the kiss, seemingly giving into the other's hands entirely. There was no use to try and escape by force... Hell, he could get away without breaking any of his boundaries.

Ellier frowned at the kiss. He hasn't been expecting it at all, and he really wasn't in the mood for something overly gentle. He leaned into the kiss for a moment before biting down on the elf's lower lip, once again hard enough to draw blood.

The water tendrils removed themselves from Tyrion as Ellier repositioned himself in the tub so that he was sitting between the man's legs. He lifted Tyrion's legs slightly to wrap around his waist and moved his hips forward to grind against the elf's entrance.

Ellier finally let go if the other's lip and pulled back a little to look at him with a hungry expression.

Tyrion let out a slightly pained groan, his eyebrows twitching as his lip was bitten. He dug his fingertips into the fairy's skin slightly, not nearly enough to actually cause pain. The elf panted softly as the tendrils were pulled out of him, his eyelashes fluttering open when he felt Ellier grounding against him. The redhead licked his bleeding lip, shifting slightly to lock the fairy with his legs, holding onto him comfortably.

"Tell me if I do something wrong, Master, I'm just learning your rules..." Tyrion purred softly, seductively, trying to get the fairy into a lustful daze. His body could suffer thanks to this, but he could take it... As long as Ellier wanted him, his voice, the elf felt pretty confident.

Ellier let out a soft moan of excitement, his mind was growing hazy with excitement. But that didn't make him any more vulnerable, quite the opposite actually.

His feathery ears fluffed up, giving away how interested he was in the sound of Tyrion's voice. Ellier tugged his underwear down and pressed the tip of his cock to the elf's entrance. "You don't have to tell me" He breathed, running his hands over Tyrion's thighs.

The fairy leaned in and bit his neck again before pushing into him. More tendrils began to curl around the elf's body, rubbing slowly at his skin. The one inside his cock began to slowly move and pulsate.

Tyrion drapped his arm around Ellier's neck, his head tilting back at the feeling of the fairy's cock pressing against his hole. The elf let his lips part with a soft moan, the sound ringing out as he felt the other push inside. The redhead gasped out quietly at the feeling of a tendril inside his cock pulsating and moving slowly, his eyelashes hooding his eyes over.

He was curious to see how Ellier treated his pets. Gently? Roughly? Slowly? Fast?.. The elf decided to let his voice loose, moans slipping out of his mouth over and over again, creating brilliant music. He wasn't entirely sure how it would end up for him if he made the fairy too aroused - that was bound to happen, even if his moans didn't affect the male that much.

Ellier let out a low moan as he began to move inside the elf. His hands slowly ran up Tyrion's chest as he listened to the moans, he slowly grew more and more aroused with every passing moment.

Within a few moments he was completely overcome by excitement and pleasure. "Mine..." He breathed, his eyes shining in excitement. Ellier's fingers curled around Tyrion's neck, his thumbs pressing into his throat to completely cut off his air. The fairy began to thrust in harder, slowly pushing the elf's head under the water. He wanted nothing more than to control that sound however possible.

Tyrion was enjoying the situstion until his moans got cut off due to lack of air, and soon the complete loss of it. The elf's eyes widened as he realized he couldn't breathe, struggling slightly when his head was pushed under the water. Why was Ellier doing this?! He couldn't understand. Either his moans were doing the complete opposite of what they were supposed to do or the fairy was out of his mind.

The redhead gripped onto Ellier's hair, desperately pulling it as he tried to get his head back to where air was, his fear mixing with the pleasure he still felt from the thrusts, resulting in a confused body and mind. His eyes closed as he tried to get his head up, hoping to get at least one gulp of air. Hell, he hoped he wouldn't die like this.

Ellier let out a sadistic laugh and pulled the elf's head back above water, loosening his grip just enough for him to breath but not enough for it to be easy. "Why are you pulling my hair?" He sounded like a child teasing Tyrion. "I told you not to try to hurt me, didn't I? You can't do anything right can you" he giggled and tightened his grip, choking the man again.

He began to aim his thrusts into the elf's prostate, loosening his grip each time he pulled out and tightening it when he thurst in. The fairy's ears were completely fluffed up in excitement. He love the reaction Tyrion was giving him, almost as much as he loved the elf's moans. "All mine..." He breathed, finally loosening his grip long enough for Tyrion to catch his breath.

Tyrion choked out an apology, gasping for air for as long as he was allowed. The elf felt too dependant as he was allowed some air with each thrust, though every time all of it would be lost with a moan. The redhead only knew he couldn't figure out what he felt more; the pain or the pleasure.

Tyrion took in a deep breath as his throat was released, moaning in a low voice as his prostate was abused by the fairy's cock. His body shook slightly with each thrust, despite his stature. He still found it hard to breathe, marks visible where Ellier's hands were. The elf tangled his fingers into the other's hair, lightly massaging the scalp, almost like to make up for the pulling as he continued moaning sweetly, desperately.

Ellier stroked down the man's hips, leaning in to kiss and suck at the bruises on his neck. He purred sweetly and gently guided the elf's hand to touch his sensitive ears. His thrust grew slow and gentle, almost loving. But after just a few moments of that his hands moved up to Tyrion's shoulders and he forced the elf back under the water.

As he held Tyrion's head underwater he let out a low moan and came deep inside the other man. He slowly moved his hips for a few more moments before pulling out and letting go of the elf's shoulders. The fairy couldn't care less if his new pet finished or not, he was satisfied for now and that was all that mattered.

Tyrion lightly ran his fingers over the ear, moaning out at the slower thrusts, truly beginning to enjoy this, although his head was soon forced back underwater. The elf's body shook slightly, his mouth opening under water as a desperate moan slipped out at the feeling of cum inside of him. He didn't manage to cum himself, his cock staying completely hard and throbbing as he emerged from the water, gasping for air desperately.

"F-Fuck..." He cursed, coughing out some water before wiping off his lips, staring up at the fairy with a rather terrified gaze. "Can I at least make myself cum?" The elf asked, still gasping for air. He was growing to be scared of the other... The sooner he managed to get out, the better.

"Hm? Oh, yeah, go ahead... Just make it quick" Ellier climbed out of the tub and tugged his underwear back up. All the water in clothes and hair formed into an orb and dropped back into the tub, leaving him completely dry.

"I'll have to go out and buy some cute things to dress you up in" He said, not really caring if the elf was listening. "You're too big for the clothes my previous pet wore" The fairy sat back down on the edge of tub to wait for Tyrion to finish. He looked almost bored now that he didn't have anything to do.

Tyrion grunted softly, shutting his lips as he gripped his cock, beginning to stroke it. The elf bit down on his lip slightly, refusing to let any more sounds slip out in fear of Ellier trying to drown him again.

He didn't take long, releasing his cum just as the fairy began talking about buying him clothes. Tyrion opened his eyes, reaching down to scoop out cum from his ass before actually standing up. He didn't seem to show any emotion to the mention of clothes, simply getting out of the bath, looking at his master quietly. Most people didn't find anything "cute" for him that didn't look ridiculous - many settled for leather, or vests, or merely ties and shorts.

The water on Tyrion's body removed itself and fell back into the tub. "Mm... Good boy~" Ellier slipped his pants back on and picked up his coat and boots. "Go ahead and pull the plug on the tub, then you can follow me and I'll give you a tour of your bedroom"

He walked into the bedroom and set his extra clothes down next to the door before flopping down on the huge fluffy bed. He had made it comfortable since he would be spending a lot of time in here. There were a few hidden cameras in both the bedroom and bathroom which didn't leave any blind spots. The fairy would sometimes watch his pets without them knowing, just for fun.

Tyrion felt a bit surprised as the water removed itself from his body - somehow, he had expected Ellier to not care enough to make him dry, especially after the attempts to drown him. The elf followed the order, pulling out the plug and staying for a few moments to watch the water drain. He had a feeling he would grow to be scared of water very soon.

Tyrion followed his master into the bedroom, stopping by the bed, one eyebrow raised slightly. As he was told before there weren't any cute clothes for him, he assumed there were no clothes for him at all - so, he just stood there naked. "Is there something else you wish to do with me today?" He asked, looking at the fairy sprawled across his bed. It seemed to be... Comfortable. He felt like it would be incredibly soft, like laying on a cloud.

Ellier smiled and stood up as Tyrion came out of the bathroom. "Well, I'll have things for you to do later... For now I'll just let you settle in. So be a good boy and don't try to do anything stupid, alright?" He went up on his toes and kissed the elf on the lips. "Mm... Don't worry, there are bars over the windows so you can open them up if you'd like. But don't try to break them, or I'll be very unhappy"

He patted Tyrion's cheek before pulling away and slipping on his boots. "I'll be back in a couple hours. There are some books in that cupboard if you feel like reading something" He gestured towards one of the closed one of the unlocked cupboards. There were a few that were locked, but most weren't. The unlocked cupboards mostly contained of books, paper, and pens. Some of them contained sex toys that a pet could use to masturbate if he felt like it.

Tyrion watched the other quietly, nodding slightly. He moved his head down to reach the fairy's lips, acting suspiciously obedient. He wasn't trying to be suspicious, of course - he still had to digest Ellier's personality... Or personalities, he wasn't entirely sure. The fairy seemed like two different people in one - a possessive and commanding one, and a loving, sweet one. It was confusing, to say the least.

The first thing he did once his master left was open a window. It'd been so damn long since he was last outside without any bindings. He missed the feeling of nature... The rest of the time alone he spent on the bed, which he decided was the best thing yet, seemingly not minding the cold wind coming from the open window. He read a book, and didn't even touch the sex toys after realizing what they were for. He had the feeling he'd have more than enough sex with Ellier... There was no need to put more strain on his body.

Ellier spent the afternoon in his workshop carving out the basic shape for a sculpture. He used the memory of Tyrion's voice and body as inspiration. He could tell that the elf would make an amazing muse.

After a few hours of work he went out and bought clothes for his pet. He bought a wide selection of clothes, not quite sure what he would like best on Tyrion. Ellier went to a fancy restaurant for dinner and got a meal for takeout which he brought home along with the clothes.

The fairy entered the room without any warning. "I'm back Tyri~" He announced, a couple large bags of clothes in one hand and a bag of takeout in the other. "I hope you're hungry because I have a big meal for you"

Tyrion spent the first few hours reading through books, picking the ones he would like and putting away ones that seemed boring or just bad in general. He found himself interested in adventures and action, especially if it was about magic creatures and included travelling. The elf, after deciding he'd read enough for the time being, just stood by the window, watching the outside with a longing gaze. He really wanted to go out...

As Ellier came back, the redhead turned around, eyebrows raised slightly at the enormous amount of shopping bags and food... Food, which seemed to include meat. "I don't eat anything that once lived. Any meat." He said, his eyes slowly moving to the bags. "I don't suppose you looked for a replacement for my hand... Master?" Tyrion asked, deciding to sugarcoat his words a bit after realizing he sounded demanding.

"You're so demanding." Ellier rolled his eyes and sat down. "There's some vegetable shit in here, you can pick out the meat." He brought out a box of fancy sushi, some of which was vegetarian and some had vegetables with the fish. "And I have someone I'll call about your dumb hand. So don't bug me about it" He scowled at Tyrion, a bit annoyed by the elf's constant demands.

"Also you shouldn't make too many demands, I might be generous but I don't like getting bossed around" Ellier reached over and patted the man's cheek. "So be a good boy and shut your fucking face, alright?"

• Saga locked this topic