Trapped in Water (Pigeon and Zombie) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

Ellier's cheeks flushed softly at the idea. For some reason the idea made him a bit flustered. He didn't say anything, unsure of his own feelings, instead he just slipped onto the floor where he sat on his knees. He lightly massaged his fingers over the elf's cock before leaning in and taking it into his mouth.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tyrion didn't miss the blush on Ellier's cheeks. With a wide grin, he tugged on the fairy's hair. "You like that idea, don't you? God... You make such a perfect little pet." He muttered in satisfaction, closing his eyes as Ellier's lips touched his cock. "How about we go out tomorrow, then? You can give a little show with your water, and then give a little show with your body... I'm sure we'd find somewhere for people to see us and like it." He groaned out, thrusting his hips forward. "Can you imagine it? People standing around, jerking off to the sight of you being fucked from behind like the good little slut that you are. Would you want someone else to fuck you, too?"

• 2 weeks later...

Ellier pulled his head back slightly so he could talk. "Not tomorrow..." He murmured. "My brother is visiting..." He looked up at the elf, his cheeks flushed softly. "But the day after..." he ran his tongue up the length of Tyrion's cock. "Then you can do whatever you want to me..."

• 1 month later...

Tyrion's eyes hooded over in lust and amusement. "Your brother? Well, you certainly wouldn't want to let your family know about your dirty little secrets, mm?" He grinned, running his fingers over the fairy's hair as his eyes closed with a blissful moan. "Well... If you allow me to do anything I want, I'll be sure to be nice tomorrow. The day after, I want no complaints whatsoever. Understood, little slut?"

Ellier's cheeks flushed a darker shade of purple. "I never said you couldn't do anything, my brother already knows I'm a slut. That's the whole reason we don't live together. It's just..." He lightly ran his tongue around the tip of Tyrion's cock. "It feels so good when you fuck me, I wouldn't be able to talk to him at all... And I don't wanna make him worry any more than he already does. So we can't do stuff like fucking in public or anything super kinky..."

Tyrion's lips curled out into a smile. "But if he knows about it already... Well, we'll see. I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off of you for his entire visit. Can you imagine allowing your brother to watch you while I fuck your brains out against the kitchen counter? Isn't that a lovely thought?" He sighed dreamily, roughly yanking on the fairy's hair to force his cock all the way in, lodging it into his throat. "I know you'd love that. Just like you love this." He whispered, his voice dripping with lust as he let go of Ellier's hair. "Now suck me off, little slut. No slacking off."

Ellier shivered in excitement at the idea. He wanted to respond, but suddenly found his mouth filled with the elf's cock. His wings fluttered slightly as he let out a low moan. He bobbed his head, using his mouth and throat like a cock sleeve. Without thinking he spread his legs more, lowering his body so that his own cock lightly rubbed against the floor as he sucked.

• 2 weeks later...

Tyrion groaned in bliss, his eyes lowering down to watch how Ellier began rubbing his cock against the floor. "Oh... Aren't you a naughty bitch?" He whispered, roughly stepping on his dick, nearly flattening it against the floor. "Keep sucking." He ordered harshly, tangling a hand into his hair once more. "Then I'll let you cum."

Ellier gasped at the feeling of his cock being crushed under the elf's foot. His body shuddered in an overwhelming combination of pleasure and pain. His throat vibrated with a low moan, his head beginning to move faster as he sucked needily. He pulled back slightly, focusing his attention on the tip of Tyrion's length. The fairy was sucking as if nothing else in the world matter, each movement purely for the elf's pleasure.

Tyrion's head fell backwards in pleasure as Ellier's pace increased. "Good boy." He groaned out, beginning to thrust his hips into the other's mouth as he neared his climax. He let out a low, sweet moan as he felt the fairy sucking on his tip - yet soon that didn't please him enough. Taking a rough grip on the other's hair, Tyrion thrust harshly down his throat, paying no attention to whether he was causing pain or not, right until the moment he climaxed. He forced the other's nose into his groin entirely, leaving him with no other option than to swallow his seed.

"Now, my slut. Get on all fours, and make yourself cum. Show me your ass, give me a show." Tyrion breathed out, finally pulling his foot away from his cock. "Feel free to use water if it make it easier for you." He chuckled, leaning back against a wall. "I have to admit, however... It is incredibly arousing to see you be such an obedient little slut for me. Isn't that right, Ellier?"

Ellier let out a faint yelp of surprise as he felt the man's hand in his hair. He managed to swallow the elf's cum without choking, gasping for air as soon as he was released. "Ah..."

His cheeks flushed as he was ordered around, his lips forming into a slight pout. "You're not gonna fuck me again...?" He turned away, crawling a couple feet away so Tyrion could get a full view before leaning forward. His chest rested against the ground but his ass remained in the air. He let his legs spread but enough that the elf could see his cock.

"I'm only being obedient because you make me feel so good..." He grumbled softly, his face hidden against the floor. "I can force you into doing stuff where you're the more submissive one..." Tendrils of water floated from the bathroom and wrapped themselves around the fairy's thighs. "But I can't force you to be dominant..." The water moved up, pushing into Ellier's ass and curling around inside him. "So I just h-have to be obedient..."

Tyrion's head fell back slightly with a laugh. "I'm not going to fuck you until tomorrow." He replied with the smile still lingering on his face. "Of course, if you ask really nicely I might give in. I can't resist your charms, after all." The elf chuckled, eyes narrowing slightly as he watched the tendrils of water wrap around Ellier's thighs. "Spread your legs further, little slut." He ordered quietly, wrapping his fingers around his own cock. He couldn't let such a view go to waste now.

Tyrion listened quietly as the other spoke, his lips curling into a mischievous smile. "You don't have to be obedient. You want to. You like it when I order you around. You adore being dominated. I know you do. You can't hide that from me, little slut." He spoke, putting all of his lust into his voice, creating a sound no one would be able to resist. "You don't have to be shy around me, Ellier. So go own. Show me exactly what a whore you are. You can either beg me to fuck you one more time or fuck yourself with the water... It's up to you, my pet."

Ellier bit his lip, he wanted to protest. But the sound of Tyrion's voice made it impossible. He felt like he was drowning in the sound. The tendrils forced his legs farther apart, pulling until it was painful, then moved to stretch his ass. The fairy leaned back slightly, his hole held open for the elf to see. "Master... Please use your thick cock to fuck my slutty hole." He breathed, his eyes clouded in lust. "I can't be fully satisfied unless I feel you inside me."

• 2 weeks later...

Tyrion's eyes narrowed slightly as he watched Ellier spread his legs and asshole as far as they could go. He bit down on his lip slightly, a quiet, amused chuckle slipping out of his mouth. "God... You're such a whore, Ellier. I love it." The elf whispered, roughly wrapping his metal hand around the fairy's neck, slamming him down to the ground on his fours before mercilessly slamming back into his body. He went hard, without allowing the other to get a single gasp of air. He didn't deserve it yet. Tyrion moaned out, his fingers digging into the flesh of his pet. "Doesn't this feel great, slut? You have no control over this... Don't you just love it?" He moaned, letting go of the other's throat. Instead, he began delivering harsh, painful slaps over his ass and thighs, all the while pounding into his body like there was no tomorrow.

• 2 months later...

Ellier gasped as he was slammed down on the ground. A strangled moan escaped his lips as he felt Tyrion's cock forcing its way into him, trapping some of the water inside. "M-Master~" He choked out, his eyes watering from the overwhelming sensation. His body shuddered as he attempted to focus. The water trapped inside him began to move, wrapping around Tyrion's cock inside of the fairy's body. The water pulsated around the elf's member, squeezing it as if trying to milk Tyron's cum out.

• Saga locked this topic