Obscured Chapters || ..yaoiotaku special. 03

Key

7LN2KBF.png

host: yaoiotaku staff.

graphic: saga

vAUTikw.png

Have you had the feeling that someone is watching you?

Or you've experienced something eerie?

This thread is solely for sharing real life eerie experiences.

Share with us your story.

buhj6An.png

* only real life experience;

* no racism;

* keep violence and gore stories to minimum;

* censor strong language (cursing due to shock);

* the deadline is set on 31st of October.

B2bY67J.png

// each user that shared a story shall receive:

* a new Halloween card;

[*=2]O0Qw1el.gif

* and rank 'Spooked' (expiration date of rank: 30th of November)

[*=2]HrUHETU.gif

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yuu21

• Saga

• InkompleteWish

When I was doing my bachelor's degree.. I used to stay in hostel.. On 7th floor.. In a 3 person accommodation room.. My roommates already passed their course n left the college so for about a year I stayed alone in that room.. To be precise in that whole 7 floor.... As some left the hostel n some vacated to different floor.. By that time I didnt know why... .. I used to live alone in that floor.. I didn't know I was the only person in that whole floor as i didn't really went out that much.. And when i used to go out few girls used to be there.. Talking or studying.. So i never bothered checking if they were from my floor or not..

What happened was .. The washroom in my floor was a common washroom.. To reach there I had to cross a long half rectangular pathway.. For a week i used to observe that there was a room near the washroom in which the light always used to be on.. It was not locked from outside so I thought somebody was staying there.. 2 days past but i never saw anyone coming out from that room.. But there always were whispering voices coming from that room.. I asked my warden on the third day about that room.. N what she said.. Scared the hell outta me.. She said.. That room is jammed since years I got so nervous that I asked my warden to change my floor..

Ahh I have many more stories which I experienced.. Which really made me believe on ghosts.. But I just don't want to accept that stuffs like that exists.

This happened 8 years ago. One night i woke up in the middle of the night to drink some water and well i had to go to the toilet too. So i was heading to the bathroom without turning the lights on and i heard some strange noise coming from the living room which was pitch black. And it never crossed my mind to switch on the lights and headed to the huge living room.. you know the annoying sound when you move your chair or some furniture... it was exactly that noise. We had a dining set in the corner of the room. That moment i thought holly shit get the hell out of here and run to your mommy. But i couldn’t. I don’t know what it was.. guess stupidity mixed with curiosity... and i slowly went toward the dining set and one of the chairs suddenly moved and for a moment i couldn't breath nor move. All i could think of was that i was alone in the dark with something or someone and at that moment i said to myself huh you’re exactly like a stupid girl in a horror movie who knowingly walks to her death. I held my breath and knelt down to see what was under the table and there it was. Someone starring and grinning at me and i screamed and fell back on my ass and got nearly a heart attack. All i wanted to do was to switch the lights on just to make sure that i was hallucinating and there she was my lil sister sitting on the floor still moving the chair back and forth with her feet and smiling at me.. and all of a sudden she began to laugh.. non-stop. I ran to wake up my mom. We thought she was sleepwalking so we waited and after five minutes of laughing she suddenly stopped and nodded her head and went straight to her room. She just sat on her bed staring at the blank wall and after a couple minutes she sank into her bed and fell asleep.. she scared the crap out of me.. and she did that a couple times again and my mom began to pray.. i swear it was like a scene from the exorcist idn why but it worked XD she still thinks that my sister was possessed by something back then XD

This was probably about two years ago. I used to go party a lot at the frat houses after work with friends until the wee hours of the morning. There was a bridge that stretches across a river separating east and west bank. Frat row was on the east bank and I lived on the west bank. On this day, it was about 4:00AM when I left and headed back myself. I took a shortcut through campus, cutting through the old buildings to get to the bridge. (This was probably a 10 minute walk in the cold autumn and I didn't think twice about it when I left.)

It was probably a minute or two into the walk, that I began to think nonsense and being slightly paranoid didn’t help my cause. It wasn't only eerily quiet and dark, it was cold. Since, I was not in my right mind, I did things that I shouldn’t have, like leave by myself. Needless to say, I did it anyways and crossed the bridge. Throughout the entire stretch of the bridge walk, I kept hearing someone walking behind me. Of course, I kept looking back, being worried about muggers and what not, but there was no one. My only goal was to cross that bridge as quickly as I could and I remember thinking, ‘why is it when you are alone and it’s dark, there is always a howling wind that makes it even worse.’ When I got closer to the end of the bridge, I remembered someone calling my name. Thinking that it could have been one of my friends that left after me, I turned around and saw no one. I continued walking for a few more steps and heard my name again, this time I was adamant, that it was my friend and I went back looking for her. It didn't take me long to go back about one fourth of the way before I saw a white mist forming in front of my eyes, closer to the railing of the bridge. I freaked out and ran.

Sometimes when I think about it, I ask myself, 'was I sane then?' XD

This is the bridge, but in the day time. XD qn03dc.jpg

It's just recently occurred and it's already around 2 months until now. My room and my sis's room at the upstair. I was do a cleaning at that time. When i was tidy up my sis's room, i found 1 packs of instant noodles under the mattress. There's no noodles in it, it's just an empty pack. I was wondering why my sis didn't throw away those trash. I asked my sis but she said that she didn't eat those noodles. At that time i thought maybe it's just a rat that always bringing a trash wherever they like. Next week i found it again but it's 5 packs of instant noodles. I asked my sis but she gave me the same answer. I just thought 'What the hell is this?'

Next week, i found 2 packs of instant noodles and 2 lunchbox. There's a fork inside one of the lunchbox, the other lunchbox there's a sauce of instant noodles and the smells was really bad, i even want to puke when i smell it. A few days later i didn't found it at my sis room but when i was tidy up my room, i was freaked out, there it is, i found 1 lunchbox with a fork in it under my mattress, in the inside of lunchbox is just a water. I already at my limit so i told my mom about it. Mom asking my sis but she still answered the same thing that she didn't eat those noodles. After a moments mom remembered about my dad. My dad is a person who believe with those kind of things. Sometimes he makes a black coffee and lit his cigarettes and put it on the table, he said that it's for my great-grandfather. She said something like that can invite 'them'. So mom asking dad to stop doing those kind of things, because there's many scary things happened recently in my home.

My dad already stop doing those kind of things but it's still happened. Sometimes i still found an empty packs of instant noodles and a lunchbox at the upstair. I believe ghost does exist but to believe that they ate those noodles and leave a lunchbox too, it's kinda....... I just thinking when you believe with them and get scared, they will keep haunting you because they found you interesting. So whenever i found some scary things, i just pretended as if it's nothing and acting brave. But the inside i'm just a scaredy cat >_>

I am from these type of people that will first give you a hundred of logical and science related reasons for something happening than believing it was something paranormal or non-human. What even more, even if I happen to have it right before me or behind me, I stared like a dumb pretty much. So I never blamed it to a panic attack or being paranoid, simply because I keep my cool. Until one year ago something escalated way too much and I couldn't really assign anything that could make sense.

I move a lot, due to it I always live under a rented roof. As they call it, life in a suitcase. Come to think of it, it actually was around that time of the year, the cold autumn. I was in the living room on the sofa, watching on my laptop some movie. Pretty much decided that I was way too lazy to move to my room, so I called it a night there. The position of the sofa was actually separated in two. One side was with back against the wall, while a small portion of it (since it was from these sofas meant to bend in a corner) with back to the corridor leading to bedrooms. I was leaning with back to the portion with back to the corridor. The room was dark and I started dozing off. When suddenly I felt a strong bump with claws dug into the back of the sofa. I woke up due to the shake and then I clearly heard and felt the hardcore scratching against the back of the sofa. I thought, "You are done for it, Yuki. I am so kicking your ass if you broke the sofa." I own a cat, he is not the naughty type but now and then has his moments.

I quickly got up and headed to turn the lights on. I was sure he ran away, but more concerned I was about the sofa. So I went to check how bad was the damage. Because I was sure, he clawed it down to its metal poles. But then..the sofa was pretty much okay. It puzzled me, but I thought, "Oh, that's lucky. Now then, let's see where the naughty brat went."

And I walked around the dark house, looking for my cat. I was so damn angry that I didn't even bother to turn the lights on from room to room. I was constantly calling him, "Come boy. Let me show you what really happens when you do bad things." But once I walked into my bedroom... I felt this odd feeling when you have someone right behind you or about to reach for you. I turned around to stare straight into the dark, no one was there. The faint light coming down from the living room helped me find my way out. I looked in every corner, but my cat was nowhere to be found. I really thought he hid pretty well. But for some odd reason...I thought it was unusually quiet. You see, my hearing is one of my most strongest senses. I can hear the slightest thing, not to mention I've heard things from such a distance that no one else could. So I really rely on the hearing sense now and then. But back then, I was sure that the cat wasn't around. Because I couldn't hear him.

Then I walked to my brother's bedroom. The door was closed, so I opened it. I was dumbfounded. The cat was sleeping on my brother's bed. None of them seemed to be even half-asleep but in a deep slumber. I closed the door and headed back to the living room. I really had no idea what happened. The sofa was fine, the cat wasn't the one clawing at it. So I just decided.. I will sleep with lights on. -chuckles-

In 1996, when I was a freshman, I had to stay in the dormitory of the university.

Because of the distance l had chance to study in Bangkok; so living inside was cheaper and seemed safer in my parents’ opinion…

My dormitory was No. 104; I had to share with two seniors and a sophomore, that time I was the youngest. It’s not easy to get used to with others and yeah, the bed I did sleep; there were four wheels!!

Hmmm…. I really wondered why all of the beds had wheels; so l asked the housekeeper about it, then l felt strange because the place I spent my night on; it used to be patient’s bed when World War ll occurred, and the nursing home was here…

Normally, l’m a kind of easy sleeper, but after knowing the legend of my bed, it really scared me.

I still remembered it was the rainy day..

Around 3 am, I needed to use the toilet and l had to take a walk alone..

I passed 103, 102 then 101 to reach there, after l locked the door of the first restroom, l heard someone‘s step and turned on the tap close to me. Yeah, I had a friend..

3 minutes, 5 minutes until 10 left, I finished my mission and waited the other but it’s too silent.

Couldn’t hold back anymore; so I opened the door and took a look around.

Four rooms in a row were empty’ they were opened wide and the floor was dry too.…

I’d got goosebumps and hurried getting back to my bed. I couldn’t sleep along as well.

The morning later, l asked everyone who lived in 101 – 106 if they entered to the toilets or not, and yeah no one did…

After l made sure that I was alone early morning, I moved out to my darling’s apartment that day…

= =’’

I kind of *scratches head* realize recently that I had a knack for supernatural stuff. I don't mean I have those powerful third eyes. It's just that I can feel them and what's worse they're lurking in my dreams or was it a dream?

It was last year when I had my first job and was tasked to go to the field to do some work. Since I have no place to stay my coworker invited me to stay at her house, which I willingly accept. It was just a one story house. The place didn't looked haunted, it was just I felt something off and heavy. My coworker led me to her former brother's bedroom since her brother was in the city working and the heavy feeling just intensified same goes in their kitchen and bathroom.

So when I decided to hit the sack my coworker warned me not to turn the light of my room. Since I wasn't bothered with sleeping with an on or off lights, I just followed her with nonchalance.

It was at 3 in the morning when my dreams started to bug me. In my dream, I was still lying on the bed while staring at the ceiling. Then all of the sudden my bed shook like there's someone profusely doing the action. My need to wake up arose when I'd saw charcoal-like hands maniacally knocking the windows as if they wanted to come in. I started praying to wake the fck up and I was so relieve when I woke from that sh!tty dream.

Then as I was tired from work, I then again drifted to sleep and was unfortunately assaulted with such malicious dream, again.

Those dreams, I felt like I was awake but I couldn't move a finger and was strapped into some invisible chains. I kinda thrashed and panicked but I kind of remembered while reading a book of sleep paralysis that you need to calm down so that you can snap out of it. I was glad that I'd read that and survived two assaults of paralysis--continuously.

Since that event bugged the hell out of me, I've decided to tell my coworker regarding my stay in her brother's room. She looked faze but knew all along that there's something going on with that room. She said to me that something or someone not from earth was staying in that place. She said it was black and that made my eyes go wide, I haven't even describe her those hands and it looks like were dealing with the same person or ghost or whatever he was.

I told my parents about this since most of my dreams ended up having meaning or just me seeing my body when sleeping. She jokingly said that I was that kid from Insidious, you know astral projection and sht. And I didn't laugh from her joke, it wasn't even remotely funny.

I'm effin spooked out and this was the reason I'm now forcing myself into Insomia, still scares the hell out of me.

when I was about 12 years old, there was a night where I was woken by a loud knocking that came from the wall by my closet.

I got out of bed and turned on the light and looked out into the corridor, but there was no one and it starting knocking again as soon as I turn off the light, I switch once again and took a look in the closet to see if there was anything that could be due to the sound.

My closet was large enough for me to go in, and while I was standing there the knocked came from above me, I jumped startled out of the closet.

We had no attic, but there was a little cover above the closet which I had never opened before and I would certainly not start then, sow when the noise stopped again I switched off the light and went back to bed.

The sound did not come back and I fell into a light sleep state, only to be awakened by something that crawled along my throat up to the breastbone.

I shake it off, then I fell out of bed and felt something on my back, screams and ran to turn on the light, I just stood there looking at my bed for some time before I had mustered the courage to look under the blanket.

it was a giant green grasshopper

I did never opened the secret room above the closet, and one year after we had moved from the house it burned to the ground (no lie, the truth) yoyo1

Well, sinc ei tend to stay aay from super creepy stuff, i only have something to tell which happened actually on the last fullmoon. Tis more a number of 'coincidents' than one real story. but well, it scared the living hell outta me.

I never sleep well at that time, so at like 1 am i got up to make meself some tea. In a dark house of course, but since i'm supposed to sleep i had the genius idea to leave the torch in me room. As i live in belgium, it of course rained. So the rain was falling on the roof and i suck down without light at one am.

So the first coincient was the water boiler already being on. Someone left the electricity swithc on, lthough we all know that it has a defectadn sometimes switches itself on. So you had the rain, the boiling water and the red light of the plug being the only light in the room.

Now i had to well, use the restroom. To do o i have to pass the door that leads to the garden which at that time had a white glow due to the moon. I live very much on the country side, so tis not rare to see some smmall animals around, i mean we have horses and hens and a dog (and some fish, but they didnt leave the water...fortuantly) ourselfs. Anyway i pass by the door, see a shadow outside and jsut at that moment some bloody cat decides to fight and thus make well noises a cat makes when fighting. Now as u probably thought and as i would have deducted if i wouldnt have been half asleep the shaddow was a squirrel. But well, that was the second coincident.

The third one was our washing mashine. No it wasnt really on but it had been on in the evening, when mum went to sleep, and in our corridor we dont ahve any windows or so. Now, i was so focused on not bumpink against anything (that comes later) that i didnt see the red light from the mashine, until i got out of the bathroom. Which is when i saw these two glowing red lights at the end of the corridor.

I was nearly crying at that point, but since the lights werent moving, i slowly went towards them. This is the point where i bump into the cupboard, which doesnt seem very scary but considering the siituation, suddenly unnecxpectedly feeling something hard in front of ur nose, can be terryfying.

For the next coincidencce u gotta know something first: I have an adorble black cat called arthur, who likes going on adventrues in the evening, but because none of us have the patience to wait for him in the evening we close all doors and he stays out at night. Well not really, because we leave the bathroom window open, through which he always climbs. Now i had jsut left that very room, and no cat, and then i saw those 'eyes' and bumped into something so i had completely forgotten about that. until i hear a slight screatch of the door behind me andd see it slowly, very slwoly, opening, yet i couldnt see anything. Until a shaddow ran out in high speed.

Well, i lost it and screamed, which awoke me mum, shes a very light sleeper, and she screamed at me and sent me to bed T___T I think that was like the creepiest part of em all, cause this growling lady with hair standing up everywhere walks towards me and well me mum can b very scary, honestly #///#

... plus i had unfinnished german homework.....thats scary too....

So yeah that was me scary sotry ^/////^

Guest Laraski

Well in my story nothing eerie happened, but it was still scary.

When i was a kid, my cousin came for a sleepover.

And than we started to talk about ghost and stuff like that.

We had seen from tv, that you can hear voices from phone recordings and all,

so we took my phone and started recording in the middle of the night

and asked stuff like "Is there anyone here?" etc...

We almost made out pants dirty of that,

and still we started to listen the recording.

We listened and every time there were screetching voice, we covered ourself under the blanket.

So voices was actually us moving phones mic near sheets and stuff like that.

But doing that in the middle of the night was seriously scary.

This happened like a week ago. I had trouble sleeping but after a while i fell asleep. I suddenly woke up, like something was up and i was right! After i opened my eyes and sat on the bed for a few seconds , i looked at the door and i saw a black figure approaching me, i could see it clearly , it had no face, just head and body thus i couldn't tell whether it was male or female, not that it mattered at the time! I kept staring at it while it kept approaching and once it reached the end of my bed , it leaned over and it offered me a bouquet of white flowers, i didn't do anything , i just stood there staring and then i watched it walking away till it finally vanished in the darkness.

Such things happen to me quite often so i don't get scared anymore.

From the past month up until yesterday, I'd been having crazy good luck. I'd been getting awesome random things like free food, great sleep, I'd won a lot of spin the wheels and gift cards, and got a great new job, just to name a few.

Yesterday morning while walking to school, I felt like something was going to happen. After crossing a set of red traffic lights (I like to live dangerously but there were no cars) I felt something coming towards me.

Through my headphones, I heard a hollow thud to the left of me. Thinking someone had rudely thrown out some garbage from a rooftop I looked up and saw no one there. Curious as to what the now slowly unfolding object was, I walked up to it.

It was a woodpecker that had landed wings down and staring at me with the morning light fading from it's red eyes.

In the heart of a large city, with no power lines for it to have touched, and no other signs of life besides myself.

I feel that indeed something wicked this way comes...

I always wake up around 2:45 and 3:00 am. I was always paralyzed every time I woke up around those times. One time I woke up exactly 3 a.m. and I saw a huge shadow of a guy by my window. He was around two meters. Well, me, being used to such occurrences, I didn't mind it. I just went to getting my body to move. As I was TRYING to move, I saw that shadow guy get past the window and inside my room. I immediately freaked out and tried to move by any means. I couldn't shout and I still couldn't move. I saw his eyes, and they were glowing red. He was by my feet and stared at me for the longest period in my life. Then I remembered that I was supposed to pray as I did that, so I prayed.

I never knew that it would be the scariest thing in my life. I heard anguished moans and deaf-defying shrieks. The shadow man was just staring at me but there were nails scratching my arms and face. I still continued to pray then everything went quiet. I noticed that there was someone reciting the prayer at the same pace as mine. I still couldn't move and I'm out of prayers to recite.

Moments after that, my mouth moved on its own and said a string of words I couldn't comprehend. By then, I could feel my legs and I was surely moving them. I was still in the nightmare. My tongue was hurting and my jaws were aching. Then I felt a pair of cold hands drag my feet out of my bed. I felt it go up and I definitely heard low-pitch mumbles. I held on to my bed as I felt the dragging force. I tried to shout but to no avail.

Right after that, someone whispered directly to my ear and I finally woke up.

The time was 3:02

I waited for the sun to go up.

I had scratch marks on my arms, grip marks on my feet, and a cut on my tongue.

That very experience made me be afraid of sleep.

Trust me... This has been a routine for me so much that you wouldn't even be surprised if you see rolling heads on the floor!onion4

Ten years ago, our family decided to move to my grandparent's house temporarily. But I had to transfer to a public school. I'm the most excited since I'm my grandpa's favorite. I'm the kind that shared everything that happened to my grandpa. Before leaving and after going back, I kisses his cheeks.

I was late on waking up one day so I didn't have time to eat or to kiss grandpa goodbye. I just shouted that I'm going to school. It was after lunch time. I got bored so I sneaked out through the backdoor and ran to the gate.

Across the school was a small chapel where I would escort my grandpa whenever we attended a mass. My grandpa had trouble walking without support.

I saw my favorite grandpa on the chapel's gate waving at me. He was kinda sad. I was guilty of cutting classes so I walked back to the classroom feeling ashamed after mouthing "sorry". Of all people, it was the old man who saw and it made me mad at myself. Back then, it didn't occur to me to look for some familiar face with grandpa.

When I went back to the classroom, everyone was looking at me. I was ready for a scolding but the instructor who also happened to be our neighbor only patted my shoulders, feeling sorry for me.

I went home with the instructor confused and saw the crowd of people on our house. The black cloth hanging on the worn gate didn't escape my attention. I cringed as the realization hit me.

It seemed I'm really the favorite since the old man said his last goodbye only to me. :)

Last year there was once a really ugly orange furball (kinda looked like Hermine's cat from harry potter) cat who lived in my neighboorhood. (I would call it names in my head) Everytime I left my house to go to school, he would be sitting under my neighboor's tree and just stare at me untill I passed by, so as I walked by we would have this eye staring contest. One day my mom picked me and my brother up so we wouldn't walk alone and the cat was like...well died, he got runned over by a truck. Anyway a few days after that I saw the cat for three weeks, mind you I'm a horror movie nut but that really freaked me out because he was super dead! That taught me not to make fun of a cat whether it is ugly or not.

This happened when I was 9. Me and my sister were sleeping in our room, then I got woken up by someone shoving me. I looked over at my sister's bed, she was still sleeping, so I started looking around my bed to see if it was one of my cats. Then I suddenly felt like there was someone standing in the room, I looked up and saw this dark figure, too tall to be my brother or even my mom or dad. I stared at it for a second and then I hid under my blankets, I stayed there the rest of the night, too scared to even fall asleep. I told my sister about it the next day, she didn't believe me... I wouldn't sleep without the bathroom light on for like 2 years ( -▽-) I'm still not sure whether there was actually something there or if I was just seeing things.

When I was in 4th or 3rd grade, me and my friends played The Spirit of the Coin. We just fooling and having fun but something's strange, I can feel something at my back or beside me. I told to my friends if they feel the same ways as me. They said no, but some of them yes. We stopped the game, because something might

happen if we don't.

Next is... Hmm, grade 6 I think... In school, my friend and I went to the bathroom. When I'm using the toilet, my friend said "I just saw someone in your back" I screamed and really tried to finished peeing really fast because I was so scared back then. We run pretty fast.

LAST (promise, this is the last one). When I woke like 2 or 3 am, I see someone in the door. A man with almost had black clothes, no face, it was almost like a shadow just standing and facing the door... I don't know why. I wanted to wake my sister up, who's sleeping beside me. But if I do, that man will notice me. He doesn't know that we are here or aware of our presence.. I closed my eyes for a minute and then I open my eyes again if I was just hallucinating, but he's still there! I prayed that man or something I don't know would disappear over and over again. After that, I forced myself to go to sleep. In the next morning, he's not there.. then I told my sister what happened last night but she didn't believe me. And I said "IT WAS TRUE!" I kept trembling and thinking that shadow man. I feel like it was a reaper or something...

I've a trait, passed from my mother, that allows me to see spirits. -shrugs- Most do not believe this could be true, but who could blame 'em. There will be a bit of time skip to sum it all together and try giving the full extent of how I felt. So on to the story.

Even as a kid, I was into horror movies. One in particular had managed to scare me. Well...at least the idea. I believed all was make believe, as that is what mother always told me. Yet, that night she said the complete opposite. In just a few moments, it was bedtime. Upon walking into my room, I was met with a hideous image. In my bed was a "monster"...at least that is what my kid mind thought to. Within seconds I was again in the living room. Whining and crying to my mother of what I seen. Mind you, it wasn't the first spirit I had seen; albeit, it was the first that didn't appear "human-like." At that time my mom informed me of having seen the same earlier in the day. Apparently, it was a girl that had been burned. She was described of holding tightly onto my blankets and sure enough, after looking again, it seemed one had barely bawled the material into their fist. For a second I thought the movie had cursed me.

Days later I was in my brother's room. The two of us had a passion for singing. He still does 'til this day, however I don't. So, mom had taught us tricks of how to record over a cassette. We would play instrumentals from video games and sing to it. When listening to the masterpiece over and over ... a light humming joined it. One that came from neither of us. My brother didn't seem to hear it. Then the pile of cassette tapes fell to the ground. Immediately thinking ghost, my brother bolted from the room. I sat, unwavered. With a glance up, I was staring to an ebony girl in all white. The style of clothing seeming to be from decades ago. Her eyes is what captured my attention most. Big, brown and beautiful. The expression that lingered across her face was what seemed of anger. With her position of towering over me ... I was startled to move. With a call of my name I was able to gain control; run from the room; and tell my mom what happened --again.

--years later--

Mom had just come back from the hospital. How happy I was to finally be able to touch her again after nearly five months. She had such stories to tell. Two interest me the most, albeit one links to the story at hand. When waking from surgery, mom spoke of seeing a little girl in the corner who appeared to be crying. Wondering who's child had come into the room, she spoke up. Of course the nurses blamed it on hallucination from the meds. So later in the conversation, mother mentioned that the little girl had followed her from the hospital. We thought that maybe it was a kid who had passed away, as the children's ward was a floor beneath hers.

Over several days, I didn't see this girl not once. As I've grown older, I've seem to have lost the ability to see spirits. Mom continued to talk of her as an obsession. It wasn't a good idea to me, as it seems to manifest a presence that isn't there. On a night I was startled awake by a whisper in my ear. The words were "Get out!" It is exactly what I did. Again, I talked with mom about it. It seemed the spirit had learned all of our names, but also called mom...well, mom. All in all. The girl didn't follow her from the hospital but to the hospital. The girl didn't just appear so suddenly, she has been with mom for quite a while. There was always something familiar about her. At least it was what mother said. Turns out, the ebony beauty was the little girl that used to play with her in the closet as a kid. Strange that she never left that closet when mom was younger, but..she has now.

XD I feel that I missed the point. I was to elaborate on one occasion, but...I couldn't. It was to just give more details. I left out lots, but...it is too lengthy anyways.

This is what happened to me.

A couple of years ago I was on a trip with an advanced seminar group from college. We were visiting the Scottish Highlands. It was an educational trip coupled with a couple of touristic stops incorporated into it.

On of these stops was done at a place called Glencoe. I don't really want to get into what exactly happened there. Anyone who's interested can look it up under "massacre of Glencoe".

We were given a couple of hours to ourselves there. A friend of mine and me choose to follow one of the trails before going to the visitors center and finding out what happened in the glen. The thing is the trail we followed was really beautiful and for once the Scottish weather was actually cooperating too. The problem was that we kept having the creepy feeling that someone was watching us closely. When we looked around there was no one there. But the feeling persisted. Passing a couple of bushes and hedges we heard what we thought sounded like a family picnic. You know, adults talking and laughing, children running around and playing. Through the hedges we couldn't really see anyone but we figured it was just a well protected rest area. When we passed the ruin of a house sometime later, we heard a child crying, wailing really. On the point of going over and offering to help we heard what sounded like several adults soothing the child so we didn't approach. Walking on towards the visitor center we kept feeling funny after all we kept feeling watched and occasionally could still hear people even though we couldn't see anyone.

What really freaked us out was, when we found out later on in the visitor center, that that particular trail had neither rest areas nor was anyone allowed to be in or around that ruin. And even worse was that the remaining hour or so we spent at the center we didn't see a single other person exit from that particular trail.

So this happened years ago and it may be a bit eerie I guess... so I've never thought about anything being "spooky" or whatnot until I had a teacher in high school who had us (4 of the smallest) lift the heaviest purpose in our class by going to the "four corners" of her body and only use our index finger to lift her in the air. The teacher told us to simply stick our index fingers at her four corners close our eyes and imagine her rising shortly you could here people in the background gasping so she told us open our eyes and the girl was up in the air being lifted by only our fingers didn't feel heavy at all. Told us not to tell our parents as they wouldn't understand. Two days later she was replaced but things couldn't be unseen I guess.

I started paying more attention to things around me and noticed weird things would happen like I saw this weird charcoal type figure coming towards me once when I fell asleep on the couch. Then I paid attention to the fact I use to wake up with scratches on my arms and parts of my body would hurt like I hit into something now and then I would have a bruise in that area. After a while I just figured it was my imagination because I love to watch scary movies and I just probably bumped into something beforehand. Anyway, once I even tried shouting at the top of my lungs for my mom to come but she told me she never heard me. The next day I had weird bruises on my arms and scratches on my back and bruises on my legs. So finally I told her and she flipped and started telling me these weird stories about her past.

Said that happened to her to and she tried telling her parents and they told her if she told those kinds of stories that people would think she was crazy so stop. Started to feel a bit freaked out but we ended up moving and I went off to college. So fast forward a bit I came back for holiday from school and I had to go to the bathroom but it was one or two in the morning so it should have been dark still, but mom had the lights on around her. So went to the bathroom thinking she probably went to sleep with them on but when I went to turn them off she stopped me and told me no because this is around the time the men in white with big holes for eyes comes to do things to her... I didn't even know how to respond to that one but I went back to bed and couldn't really sleep until morning.

It was not my direct experience. I just was there in completely drunken-sleepy state with them.

It happened in last July when I was out on a B-trip with a colleague and a supervisor. We went to Dawei, Myanmar. Myanmar claims this city to be a new hub of business in S.E.Asia then every new things is building.

We stayed in a new hotel for two nights. I shared a room with double bed with my colleague and the Sup stayed next to us(double bed room).

The first day ended up good. We were a bit drunk and went back to hotel. We dropped at the sup’s room for a chat. In the room it too much unnecessary cold and had musty smell (but it’s normal, right?)

After we went back to our room I slept like a dead for the whole night. Until the morning my colleague told me that last night our Sup. came to use wifi in our room because of the electrical broken in his room, he couldn’t turn down the air-con, wifi won’t run, cell phone had a small signal…and the next room of him had noisy. My friend had to call the reception several times before they came to fix it. It was a frustrated night for them. I’d felt them everything but couldn’t get myself up and helped >

The second day of this trip ended up good as the first day. It was about 2.00 a.m, we drunk and before we got to the room three of us visited the reception, tonight it was a man and he promised to us that tonight won’t have any problems at all.

Our floor had quiet as usual. I fall asleep super fast. After that for awhile the Sup came to my room with super panic face. He said he might has a sudden heart attack, he felt the bed spinning, he tried to standing but he could not then he had to jump out off the bed and searched for the medicine but no matter what how long he could not find it and the power had fail, no light, the room was too cold. He got unreasonable scare so ran away here. We let him stay with us. I run to get the medicine in his room he left the door wide open with the light on?? Nothing looked strange I took his medicine & stuff back here. Just afraid what if he got a sudden heart attack the ambulance will come in time or not? It was almost morning so we went sleep because we had to leave here tomorrow. Tonight I heard the TV sound from the next room so clearly.

In the morning the Sup, he got a little cold and all of us couldn't get enough sleep. We went to the reception desk to give a complain. The answer we got from them this floor had 3 rooms renting and another guest room was far away from us. On one next to both of us room. All the electrical had no problem too.

After we left Myanmar, the Sup told us that night his bed was shaking and he had been taken down from the bed he felt someone was with him in the room and since the first night he heard someone talked around all the time not from the sound of TV.

I & my friend heard that too.

I really don't believe at ghosts or anything at first. But, what had happened to me gave me the perfect turning point to "believe it".

It was last year during the month of February when I stayed a night on my classmate's dorm during our practicum. I'm a community development student during that time and the whole class needed to stay there for a general meeting for the next day. It was raining cats and dogs during that night and some of my classmates went early to bed, while others are busy writing their reports and preparing for the community presentation for next week.

Lia, a friend of mine asked me while encoding on her laptop if I am scared of ghosts. I chuckled and replied "Why should I? They're not real! It's just in your head!" then focus my attention again to my assignment."I hope so" she said and smirk.

Well, I heard nasty rumors regarding the dorm they're staying at.That they (my classmates living in the dorm) were being haunted and do hear eerie sounds specially in the kitchen area but I don't believe it since I didn't know if they are faking it or not.And I'm not believing on any ghost stories.

Then, she invited me to sleep with her in their room around 11: 50 pm, but I refused since I'm not comfortable having someone beside me in my bed, and so I sleep in the living room near the kitchen area. I played rock music and some heavy metal music on my laptop and went to bed with my headset on. I'm really used to that,but not that night! The main door keeps on banging as the heavy gush of wind blew the doors to open, but I ignored it and maximize the volume of my music and close my eyes.After a few minutes, there was a clanking sound from the kitchen and so I stood up and went there. I thought that maybe a cat passed by and accidentally dropped the utensil jar on the floor, but soon as I reached the kitchen area, nothing is on the floor nor in the table or sink.

And so I went back to the living area and get back to sleep. Around 3 am when I heard footsteps approaching at my back. I opened my eyes immediately and saw nothing but darkness. No more music on my headset and the lights are out.It's a total blackout!And that time, I felt uneasy and cold. I want to move but my body can't, as if someone is pinning my arms and legs. I could feel someone/something is pressing hard on my hands and the chill is getting to my spine. I'm chasing out of breath and sweating hard. My heart beats 3 times faster than before. It's like it's going to explode in any minute.

Then,the next thing I know that I'm breathing heavily, the sun is up and some of my classmates flocked around me.They were worried and said like I was having a nightmare. Well, yes I'm having the worst nightmare ever!!

I thought that I am the only one who experienced that horrible thing. But there's more than that! My co-major was bitten by a kid in her left leg. We saw teeth marks as she cried telling what had happened last night. That was the first and last time I went to that place.I don't wanna dug my own grave.

Who would've known that I would be bitten by my own karma? Is it pure coincidence? I dunno. But I'm telling you guys that I've really learned my lesson.

We used to live in a two story house owned by my grandparents on my mother's side. We lived in the first floor and my uncle's (my mom's brother's) family lived in the second. Since the television was on their floor, I always visited them so I can watch. One day, while I was on the second floor watching television (take note this was broad daylight), I heard my mom call me from below, telling me to buy some cola. I responded by shouting back, "OK, mom!" When, I was about to go to where I thought my mom was, my mom grabbed my arm to stop me. I didn't know she also came up to visit and was talking to my uncle when she heard me shout to someone downstairs. Apparently, she also heard the voice and ran to stop me from going near it. She told me not to go downstairs without her and warned me not to respond to voices calling me (though I swear it was her voice). This wasn't the first or last time this happened. There was often someone/something trying to lure me to them and my mom had t o bring me to those 'psychics' so I wouldn't be taken away or something. It creeped me out how they could even attack in broad daylight and it scared me how they were so adamant at getting me. Thankfully, it has stopped now.

I always experience spooky stuff ever since I can remember. One experience that i will never forget was back in college, 2 years ago. I just came home from school, it was 7pm, i changed clothes immediately and opened my laptop. I will never forget the site that I opened because it was this site (haha). I didn't turned on the lights in my room and I was engross on uploading mangas. Minutes later, I can hear something that's breathing beside my ear, a very heavy breathing. At first I didn't mind it because I thought it was the laptop cooler that was making the sound but the breathing became closer and heavier on my right ear. I stopped for a moment and analyze if it was the cooler that's making the sound but it was not. There are sounds, one from the cooler and one that's beside me. I felt a cold chill and i became nervous. I thought of turning my head and see what/who it is that's making the sound, so i did, i turned my head but i can't see anything because the room was too dark and i can feel the breathing in my face. I though 'Sh*t, bad move'. I stood up with all the strength i have and i can feel my legs became jelly-like. I hurriedly turned on the lights but no one was there. I swear that something/someone was just there but then there was nothing in there.

Up to this day, every time I open this site, I always remember that night but yeah, i still dont turn on the lights in my room. haha.