Jump to content

Caste Heaven by OGAWA Chise [JP]


Recommended Posts

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I love it, this work brings me too many surprises, thank you very much for sharing,:1436503449_Inlove:

Posted

Thanks so much for sharing. I read volumes 1-2 years ago and I'm happy that I can finish it now

  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I’m so  sorry, I came late, so 30days were over…. If possible could you re upload 1-8 please? Thank you. 

Edited by Momoooooo
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hey guys.
I haven't read this manga, but you can find it if you search the internet.
It's a free site and anyone can download it.
カーストヘヴン 第01-08巻
 

  • 2 years later...
Posted

Could you please re-upload?(T . T)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus