Levi Ackerman. 《リヴァイ・アッカーマン 》部!

Saga

IeJSyd2.png

リ̮ヴァ̞̰͓̞̫̰̦イ̬̦͈̫・̝̜͚̖ア̼̹̜͔͓ッカ͖̭̥͔ー̦̹͕マ̞ン̘͔̟̹̼

͎̙̟ ̥͕̖͕̻ͅ ̮̘̗ ͚̜ ͎͇͉͕ͅ ͙̱̭͇̦͎ ͕̳̭̯̱̠̠ ̤̝̖͚͖̠ ̘ ̻̻̘͕̣̮̲L̰̬̭̘̖͖e͕v̩̼͔i͔̙̳̖ ̰̮͔̺A̮̹̗͎ck̖͈̲̠e̬̱͙̬r̘͖̤̠̼m̪̠ͅa͈n̼̝͙.͇͙͚̠̮̺ ̖̱͕

͈̖̘̥̺̦A̹-̦̺̜̞̰̼O̲̰̖̙̰̬N̠E̳̹̗-͚̟̖̼̼̮M̟̝A̱͎̯̲̭̭N͚̲̯̞ ͎͉̠A̞RM͓̭̞̹͓̣ͅY̥̣̟̤͎̩

̞̰͉̜͉̘ ͕̲̮̜ ͔ ͍̩̰̦͍ ̝ ̩͎ ̮͇͎ ͓͕ ̺̩̹̪ͅ ̫̮͉̞̲̻͕ ̹̳̹ ̻̭̥Hu̫̳̳͓̤ma͔͍͖̲n̗̝̩̞͇it̬̼̦̗͙y͙̦'͕̣̪̰͓̫̰s͎͎̱͉ͅͅ ͙s̗̦̙͈̟̰ͅt̺̠̼̩͚r͍̼̞̥on̠̥̘̗̜g̬e̤͚̳͔̩͉̞s͍͚̤̞t͖͚̦̩̙̗ ͓̟͚̞̲ͅs̳̩̣͍̤̗͔o̜l̪̼̺d̮̳i̟͚̮̫͍̩e̲̗͖͎̥͔̖r͙.̘̞

"

E
ren, the difference between your judgement and ours is something that arises from the gap in our experience. But not relying on something like that is just fine. Choose. Whether you should believe in yourself, or believe in the Survey Corps, myself included. I myself don't know... I never have. Whether I believed in my own abilities, or whether I believed in the decisions of my trusted comrades, in the end no one ever knew what the outcome would be. So I guess... you have to do your best to make a decision that you won't regret.

"

T̫̜̳̪̜͚̟͑̃͗̚Ŏ͋̌P̺̭̼̝̭̱̎ͩͮͣͯ͑͒I̥̜͉͈͖̔ͨ̃ͭͦC̫̜̻̉̌ͭ͛͂͛̓Sͫͥ̐̌͗̚

* Personality;

* His past;

* Official and unofficial artworks;

* Yaoi and non-yaoi ships are welcomed.

* ASMV's || AMV's || MMV's

• levi losing his first squad (his, I believe, childhood friends);

tumblr_nmmcvv0NYV1r4jf9no2_540.gif

tumblr_nmmcvv0NYV1r4jf9no1_r1_540.gif

tumblr_nmmcvv0NYV1r4jf9no3_540.gif
[i]"[/i][size=4][font=century gothic][color=#ff0033][i]You’ll have this regret [b]for the rest[/b] of your life.[/i][/color][/font][/size][i]"[/i]

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Rhye_Meow

• Suida

• FlyingNose

Levi Ackerman has to be one of my all time favorite characters in anime And manga! Not just because he's strong physically, But strong emotionally. Yes, I really do feel like he has been broken from his past, how he lost Isabel and Farlan, but he uses their deaths as his drive, and everyone else's deaths too. Especially his last squad... Even before his back story, I just felt all of his losses being a soldier and I have the utmost respect for his current strengths. Levi is just... Yeah. He's up high on my respects list!

I very much understand you! I also think this way!

He indeed looks 'broken', but through the left cracks he's oozing but strength.

It has nothing to do with 'confidence'. He himself has stated he is never sure.

On that note, let's enjoy one nice AMV.

levi_ackerman_quote_by_littlemsscarlet-d7m22aq.jpg

*art by; littlemsscarlet.deviantart(dot)com

Love that quote a lot. Many times i've seen in the manga/anime, that no matter who or what he lost, he looks like he really regrets nothing. Though at first I deduced that he lost a lot of soldiers whose lives dependent on him that's why he is what he is now. Humanity's strongest soldier in a sense that he is also tough emotionally and psychologically -- then the back story for him showed up. I'm glad we get to see his softer (?) side.

no_regrets_by_ravens_of_rome-d88gigb.png

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_a6wiyvrfw5k4gsoo00gcsk8w8_640.png

a smiling Levi! :Overexcited::Being-joyful-01:

Another thing - his OCD is something i can relate to. Lol

14573741401_692b78209b_b.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like Levi too, he's awesome! ^3^

And yes, he's very emotionally strong as a character.

His OCD is also really adorable. ^///^

• 3 weeks later...

Heichou is one of the best characters ever created. Everything about him tends to pull you. His abilities, his personality, his way of perceiving things and his resolve. In a world that is so unrealistic, Levi Ackerman is one of the most realistic characters. He may be restricted with some things but it doesn't hinder him to look at the bigger picture and to give where trust should be given. He knows that he doesn't hold anything in his hands yet he's always trying to do what he thinks is the best. I love his perception about choices in particular. And while he's not the type to be too showy of emotions, he relates everything through his word and actions. He's the force that keeps the Survey Corps hoping and I have to say, he's the dependable wall. His presence is a comfort.

Just have to say, he and Eren are perfect for each other. ;) I am a RiRen (LeviXEren) fangirl until forever.

• 3 months later...

Agreed. I really love Levi. He is strong, even after watching his comrades died one by one, he is not losing himself.

And I really like the image of our favourite Heicho doing perverted stuffs to the angry main character. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Hey Hey-

I didn't even know there's Levi Ackerman fanclub here. I became 'addicted' to Levi than Eren(main character) because I was attracted by his personalities and his seiyuu (Kamiya Hiroshi is my Fav). I'm prefer him to be on bottom. He can paired either Eren or Erwin (my otp tho) :D