Bound by love

Bloodbunny

Knocking the other lightly yet firmly on the head with his knuckles, the master was somewhat surprised with the other's words. "This brat." Not only did the other not know his place, he'd also look at the master's things without any permission. "So you want something else other than carrots?" Katsuya guide a lock behind the other's ear. "I have free milk here. But you'll have to work for it." A free hand slithered its way down and groped the other's ass. "Nothing is free in this world." The master lifted up a smirk. He could satisfy his sexual desires and teach the other his place at the same time. It's like killing two birds in one stone.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Isa Katsura

Kego whined softly as thee other knocked on his head.

"There is nothing wrong with carrots." Kego mumbled softly, sinking into the others lap a bit more relaxing himself.

"I don't want your 'milk' I can wait until I'm offered my breakfast...I haven't swooped that low..."Kego sighed softly looking at the other as he felt Katsuya grab his ass.

"Do you honestly think that I'm going to give into you just like that?" Kego stood up and looked down at is master.

"I'm not like those freaks that you mess around with."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Looking dejected, Katsuya sighed, "You are not cute at all." The master withdrew his hand and leaned against his palm. "Is that so?" He sat up on the mattress. Reaching his hand out towards the other, he gripped onto the other's collar before pulling the hybrid close to him. "Then what are you to me?" He knew the answer but he wanted to know what the other think he is. "Ahh... Just when I thought I could be nicer when I buy that book." The master clicked his tongue. "As the only animal in this house, what can you do?"

Kego huffed softly at the others insult and crossed his arms.

"Do I look like I breath fire?" Kego raised an eyebrow slightly, Kego hesitated to back up as the other reached for him but backed up to late choking slightly as Katsuya grabbed him by the collar pulling him closer.

"N...nicer? you just choked me!"Kego struggled agansit the others grip slightly.

"I don't know what I could do..."Kego paused for a moment glaring at his master.

"If you could, we can save money on gas." The master chuckled with amusement. "I am originally not a nice person." Katsuya corrected the other. Hearing the other's statement, he let go of the other's collar before giving the male a flick on the forehead. "Bunnies like you should just do what bunnies do best - making babies." The master stated as a matter of fact. "If you want to question me where I get the fact, it's in the same book." He hinted his desire.

Kego flinched as the other male flicked his forehead.

"Well that obvious ."Kego rubbed his forehead glaring as the other pretty much stated rabbits are worthless unless its towards making offspring.

"Does it look like I"m female, I cant carry children I'm male." Kego sighed softly.

"I'm also not in heat moron." Kego crossed his arms.

"now should I get you something to eat."

Katsuya glanced at the other, "You are bright for a rabbit." The master folded his arms. He didn't meant to look down at the other but at the same time, he was clearly impressed with the male's common sense. "Now isn't your mating season, huh?" He didn't have to ask to know. The other had been rejecting his approach all the time but to be insulted at the same time, the master thought that his slave really have the guts to do that. The male is definitely one interesting guy. Hearing the next statement, the master nodded. "If you would, Please."

Kego sighed softly.

"I'm not sure what to say towards that." Kego nodded softly as the other questioned about his heat season.

"I'm rather an inactive if you must know." Kego left the room and went to the kitchen and began to make bacon and eggs with a side of fruit along with a cup of coffee placing it on a tray before caring up the tray to his master's room placing it on the bed side table.

"There."

Snickering at the other's words, he could only say one sentence. "You'll understand it when you get older, kid." Thinking about it, the male had only just reached the age to be mating. He should pay more attention when the other get into heat. Glancing at the hybrid, Katsuya scooted closer to the other. "Hearing what you say when you sleep next to me, you don't want just carrots. Should I feed you some fruits too?" He asked. "If you can be sexy yet cute at the same time, I'll feed you some."

Kego whined softly at the others statement.

"Why when I'm older?" Kego huffed softly crossing his arms.

"I guess fruit is nice, but I'm not doing anything sexual I'll get dresssed up for you at the most." Kego rolled his eyes .

"Besides if you read the book you would have known that rabbits become sexual due to their surroundings and other rabbits being in or not being in their environment." Kego backed up slightly from the other male.

"I haven't read that far out yet. Would you like to explain it to me personally?" The master asked. Cupping his own chin, Katsuya pondered aloud. " Or are you saying that you'll only get turn on by other rabbits?" Katsuya glanced at the male as he noticed the other backing away. "You're afraid? That's cute." The master chuckled. "If you have nothing else to do, go and prepare my bath. You'll have the honor to bathe me after I'm done with my breakfast." He demanded as he dig into his breakfast.

Kego huffed in annoyance yet again.

"Your not getting it just read the damned book."Kego blushed furiously as the other said he was cute when he was scared.

" am not! "Kego stuttered nervously,his masters next statement caught him off guard.

" bathe you?... But can I bathe by myself later right?"Kego whined softly.

The master glanced at his personal hybrid. "If you want to bathe as well, just join me. The water bill isn't that cheap, you know." He stated. "Or should I make it a rule to make you pay up with your body for every drop of water you waste?" Katsuya might not be familiar with handling animals but when it comes to managing finances, he is quite good at that. "Go on, 'servant'."

Kego shivered at the thought of having to take baths with this pervert.

"Ugh....fine just don't molest me..." Kego muttered before walking away to the bathroom,grabbing two wash clothes and a towel placing them on the table next to the tub before filling the tub with slightly too hot water so by the time he got his master the water would be just right.

Kego headed back to the bedroom and called on his master.

"The bath is filled...you should get in before it cools down."

Glancing at the hybrid, the master shifted out of his bed. "How lovely." He approached the male before heading to the bathroom.

Pulling up his sleeves before bending before the bathtub, he checked the temperature of the water. "You really know your thing, don't you." He hurled a compliment at the other.

Sliding his clothes off in a rhythmic manner, he was undressed within a few seconds. Entering the bathtub, he waved the hybrid over. "Come here. There's space for another one."

Kego backed away slightly as the other male approached him giving out a relived sigh as he did nothing and walked away the rabbit hybrid following him close behind.

Kego tryed to not look at the other male as he undressed it was a slightly uncomfortable situation but he could deal with it,the others compliment caught him slightly off guard.

"Uhhh thanks." Kego blinked .

Kego began to take of the remainders of his clothing and slowly lower himself into the tub after the other saying to do so.

"....the water does feel nice..."

Katsuya let out a silent laughter as he played with the other's bunny ears. "Rabbits likes baths too?" The master questioned. Soaking in the warm waters, he leaned his chest against the other's back, wrapping his arms around the male.

The other's bare skin seemed really edible due to the smooth and moist appearance after pouring some water over them, the master glided his tongue along the other's shoulder line, tasting the pure water on the other's skin.

Dragging his wet muscles across towards the other's nape, he leaned closer and breathed beside the hybrid's right ear. Steam arises from the bath and the master could feel the heat gradually taking over the oxygenated air within the bathroom.

Kego whimpered and moved away from the other as he played with his sensitive rabbit ears.

"Of course we do." Kego huffed in annoyance.Groaning slightly as the other wrapped his arms around him he imedantly tryed to get free.

Kego sneezed softly as the other poured water over him.

"I can clean myself." Kego crossed his arms, shivering slightly as the other ran his tounge across his shoulder.

"Pervert..." Kego mumbled under his own breath.

The warmth of the bath was causing arousal in the rabbits small body his feet lightly thumping agansit the bath tub floor.

"L-let me go." He panted as the other breathed agansit his ear.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

"I don't want to." The master snickered, replying the hybrid's comment. "Besides, you're enjoying it too." Katsuya's fingers traced down the other's petite form, halting at the pink buds. Using his index finger and thumb, the master fondled and tugged at the soft nipples.

Wasting no time in teasing the rabbit, Katsuya clamped his mouth onto the nearest ear of the hybrid, nibbling on the rabbit's ears. After a few minutes of fondling with the other's erected buds, the master's right hand slid down to the petite figure's lower region. Wrapping his hands around the length of the hybrid, Katsuya began stroking from the tip to the base and up, ignoring any sorts of struggling and protests.

Kego sqeaked in shock as his nipples where tugged on.

"N-no stop it feels weird!" Kego only squirmed more and more as the other continued to tease his nipples.

Kego gasped as his ear was clamped down on his voice becoming mixed with pain and pleasure as he whimpered and begged his master to stop his voice becoming quieter by the minute. Kego let out a sigh of relief when his master stopped teasing his erect nipples although that relief didn't last long as the rabbit watched the other male's hands going lower, without warning Katsuya had wrapped a hand around Kego's member and began stroking him. Kego whined softly squirming slightly but alot less then before after time the rabbit had began to fight back less and less

Satisfied with the reaction of the hybrid, Katsuya made the bunny before him leaned back onto his upper torso, exposing the rear end of the petite figure. "Lift your knees up and spread your legs." The master instructed, taking two fingers of his free hand to caress the rim of the lower opening.

With his right hand busy with the other's length, his left fingers push their way inside as far as they can go with that position. Scissoring the anal opening, the master teased his slave. "You're so loose now," he added another digit in. "So what's there to be afraid?" Katsuya questioned as he continue nibbling on the ear. "If you don't like it, make me cum quickly and we can leave."

Kego let out a soft whimper as the was instructed to list his legs and expose himself Kego didn't really want to but he did want to know what would happen if he disobeyed his master so he did as he was told,Kego flinched at the feeling of the other tracing his opening.

Kego sqeaked in shock when the others fingers finally did slip inside him, Kego's legs trembled as Katsuya began fingerings Kego deeper.

"Don't say such things." Kego mumbled under his breath, Kego whined and tried to pull away when the other continued to nibble on his ear, hearing the other say that they would leave if he made the other come get swallowed his pride for the moment and sat up crawling between the others legs and began to jerk him of looking away not wanting to make eye contact.

Raising his brows, he was half-expecting the hybrid to hesitant. Seeing that the other was getting on top of him, Katsuya leaned back against the interior surface area of the bathtub, his arms let go of the figure and resting against the rim of the tub.

Feeling his own length engulfed by the warmth from within, the master heaved out a sigh of satisfaction while his fingers played with the rabbit's fluffy ears. Guiding the tip of the furry ear within his fingers to his mouth, Katsuya gently pressed his lips against the soft anatomy.

Peering at the figure before him, the master let out a soft chuckle upon seeing the rebellious rabbit. "Look at me, my little one." Katsuya cooed with hints of teasing the other, "If you do good, I'll bring you out for a walk."

Kego gave Katsuya a slight look of confusion as the other placed Kego's ear to his mouth, with a soft sigh Kego continued to stroke the others member hoping that he was doing well and that this would be over soon. Kego looked back at Katsuya for a moment slightly annoyed by the teasing tone to his voice.

"I get to go outside?" Kego said slightly excited about the idea of going outside although he was suspicious since before hand the other had keep him locked up, Kego had a bad feeling about it but if it was a chance he'd take it.

"Do you promise?" Kego asked curiously not knowing if the other would keep his promise.