Bound by love

Bloodbunny

Kego:

Eyes:light purple

-shy,loyal,sweet freak,

-part rabbit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Kego groaned as he layed on the cold concrete floor of the cell that he wasn't even aware that he was in at the moment.

"Ugh...." Kego woke up and slowly got up his head pounding,Kego quickly glaced around the cell before slowly realizing that he wasn't were he was before and that he couldn't leave! Kego began to worry that his master had fell asleep and he was kidnapped while his master was completely unaware of what had happened.

Kego began to call out for his master hoping he would be looking around for him or be near by this was completely terrifying for the poor rabbit boy his first day on the job and it was going so well,due to this little accident he would surely get fired!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Isa Katsura

Katsuya Shinichi

Hair: Black

Eyes: Crimson Red

- Perverted, Hot-tempered, Possessive, Very demanding

- Human

Sometimes, letting bodyguards do the job is a better idea. Katsuya didn't even need to lend his strength on carrying his new playmate to his unused playroom. Walking down the hidden staircase which leads to the basement, the environment started to dim with every step he took. His footsteps echoed within the hollow walls as he made his way to where the other was kept in.

Katsuya had waited until nightfall for this moment. He would be able to do what he couldn't do to his normal servants as they were employed with a contract. Thus, the master went over to one of those slave auctions to buy himself one which he will be able to keep and do anything he wants with.

Hearing the other calling for him, Katsuya let out a soft chuckle at how disciplined the male is. His hand flew upwards to adjust his slightly fancier leather clothes before rummaging against the wall to flick the lights on, revealing the contents of the room more clearly.

Kego whined softy as he heard the chuckle unable to identify it he only began to panic even more.

"Master....."Kego whined hoping he was calling the right person,Kego heard the clicing of a switch and looked around expecting something big to happen but instead the lights slowly turned on which at this point he was able to see his master.

"Master!" He happily said almost sounding relieved although he was uncertain about the contents of the room,all those weird items lining the wall and chains hanging down from the ceiling and walls.

"M-master?" He questioned mentally why the other male was still standing there and not bothering to release him from his cage.At that point of time he realized that the other wasn't going to let him go and the room that they were in was a dungeon.

"Master please don't hurt me." He assumed that what ever the reason that he was down there for was his fault

Staying silent, Katsuya slowly approached the caged male. A small smirk creep onto his face as he gripped hold of one of the steel bars. "Don't worry, it's a tradition that we have to put all our employers to this test. After all, you'll be learning how to satisfy me." Katsuya slyly stated. It wasn't a complete lie as the master did bought the male to satisfy his sexual needs. The night is long and Katsuya calculated that he would probably have a satisfying round or two before the sun rises.

"Let's get started. You won't be coming out of the cage until you strip down everything." The master took a couple of steps back. "Every second you waste, there will be punishment." He warned with a teasing grin. "Of course, there is consequences if you dare to disobey me." Katsuya didn't reveal any details of the punishment as it would be more fun to see how the other react if he were to disobey.

Kego backed up slightly beganing to feel nervous about his new master as he watchs the other approach the cage.

"B-but I wasn't told about this." He whined softly as the other gripped the steel bars of the cage.

Kego's eyes widened as he heard his masters demand he stuttered and slowly shook his head.

"Y-you can't tell me to...d-do that." Kego whimpered his ears drooping due to his many mixed feeling filling the scared rabbit boy,Kego relaxed slightly as he watched his master back up a few steps yet he only tensed up more as he was told he would be punished if he stalled or dared to disobey.

"B-but I'm not comfortable doing so,I refuse to carry out such a order." He stated backing up to the wall of the cell.

"S-stay aw from me."

Piercing his gaze into the male, Katsuya sneered. "I'm the master of the house. I make the rules. And if you think about it, would you want to recall your tortured days?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.

There are no clocks or watches within the room and Katsuya had the freedom to count his time. "2 minutes has been wasted just from freezing." He smirked as he went back and fro along the cage, sliding his finger against every steel bar.

Halting his track halfway, he turned to his slave. "I'm not a patient man. If you want me to help you take out, just say so." The master eyed at the other, imagining what would the other's body be like. A few seconds later, he turned his back towards the other as he approached the items filled wall, preparing to take a couple of things over.

Kego gulped as he felt the other glaring at him it felt as if his eyes were piercing through him,Kego's legs began to shake like a leaf in the wind violently and uncontrollably

"I'm the master of the house. I make the rules. And if you think about it, would you want to recall your tortured days?"
Kego gulped yet again and nodded softly unable to speak properly due to the pressure the other was applying to him.

Kego whimper and folded his ears pressing them to the side of his head with his palms,Kego whined as Katsuya walked back and forward sliding his finger agansit every still bar making sure not to miss any,the noise seemed to be growing louder and it messed with Kego's head as if his master where getting into it himself.

Kego removed his palms from his ears as Katsuya stopped pacing back and forward.

"I'm not a patient man. If you want me to help you take out, just say so."
Kego whimpered cowarding in the corner of the cell.

"D....don't touch me!" Kego felt his heart sink as he watched the other walk over to the wall and pull a couple of things off of it before preparing them.

There are a bunch of items Katsuya wanted to use all at once on the male but he restrained himself in case the other might break within one night. It was not because the master didn't want to break his prize, however, the thought of slowing breaking the other would be much more fun than instantly getting himself a broken toy. Since it was the first day, he should teach the other what his rules were and how the other should act according to the way he wants the male to be. Reaching out for selected objects, he took hold of a collar, whip and a couple of anal toys.

Walking towards the cell, Katsuya quickly unlocked the door and entering. "I've made myself clear, haven't I?" His eyes were illuminating impatience. Grabbing hold of the other's shirt collar, the master pulled the male closer to him. Attaching a leather collar around the other's neck, Katsuya glanced at his slave upon completing the action. "Let's get started." He tightly gripped onto the chain which was linked with the collar. "Lesson one, my kind of manners." He started. "Before you get onto the bed with me, you'll have to strip off everything." Katsuya stated, his hands flew onto the other's clothes and personally undress the male.

Kego letted out a scared cry as Katsuya grabbed his shirt's collar before attaching a thick leather collar around his neck,Kego's body trembling softly as the other male grippedbthe Chan to his collar.Kego began to struggle and try to push Katsuya away as he tryed to pull his body closer.

"I-i all ready know manner leave Mr be!" Kego thrush.

"No I don't want to take my clothing off!,,stopped it perverted old man!" Kego whimpered and thrudjef about trying g to prevent the other male from removing his clothing.

Kego cryed uncontrollably after all his clothing had been removed leaving him terrified and shaking.

"Please...

Pulling off the last few pieces of clothing, letting them drop onto the ground, his eyes feasted on the delicious sight. That would be his midnight snack. Things didn't even started for it to be ending, Katsuya picked the boy up over his left shoulder before walking out of the cell. "You sure know your manners." His tone was sarcastic. Tossing the male in a close range onto a plain looking bed, the master took a seat beside the other. Lifting a hand, he stroked the hybrid's soft locks.

"I like my servants to obey everything I say without a question or hesitation." He patted the other's rabbit ears. "Just a nod and a 'yes, master' is good enough for today." Katsuya continued his lesson. Since he had already own the other, he wants to retrain the male into his own preference. "If you get it, what should you say?" The master asked.

- - - Updated - - -

Pulling off the last few pieces of clothing, letting them drop onto the ground, his eyes feasted on the delicious sight. That would be his midnight snack. Things didn't even started for it to be ending, Katsuya picked the boy up over his left shoulder before walking out of the cell. "You sure know your manners." His tone was sarcastic. Tossing the male in a close range onto a plain looking bed, the master took a seat beside the other. Lifting a hand, he stroked the hybrid's soft locks.

"I like my servants to obey everything I say without a question or hesitation." He patted the other's rabbit ears. "Just a nod and a 'yes, master' is good enough for today." Katsuya continued his lesson. Since he had already own the other, he wants to retrain the male into his own preference. "If you get it, what should you say?" The master asked.

Ksgi whimpered and covered himself looking away from the other male feeling exposed,kego was terrified he could feel his heart beating fast within his chest, the rabbit letted out a gasp as he was hoisted over the other male's shoulder before walking out of his cell and throwing the scared rabbit onto the nearby bed quickly taking a seat next to him stroking his purple locks sending shivers down his spine.Kego whimpered as Katsuya petted his ears the rabbit boy tryed to run away but fell and ended up hurting himself.

Feeling slightly annoyed with the other's attitude, Katsuya tugged on the chain within his palm, reeling the chains in to drag the male back. "You've got guts." He muttered. With a whip on the other hand, he cracked it against the floor, producing a sharp slashing sound which echoed within the walls. "Here I was thinking that you'll be that obedient little bunny that you should be. But I guess I'm wrong." He smirked, standing up from his spot. "You really like the taste of pain don't you, my little rabbit?" His shadow hovered over the male. "You have one more chance to redeem yourself before this big bad wolf devour you."

Kego whimpered and struggled to try and break away from the chains but did nor succeed in doing so.

"Gah!" The rabbit boy covered his ears as they rung his head pounded causing him to clutch his head.

"Why should I you stripped me agansit my will why should I behave for you!"

Kego whimpered and tryed to move away as the other male got up.

"N-no I don't want to get hurt!" Kego whimpered as he fell back onto his but his ears flattening agansit his head as the fear inside of him began to boil up more.

"Please don't hurt me." Kego whined softly.

Glancing at the male's expression, Katsuya found himself wanting to bully the other even more. Bending to the other's eye level, the master leaned towards the male. Latching his lip against a small portion of the other's neck, he started placing a mark on his property. Sucking against and biting the portion for a good few minutes, Katsuya would only withdrew when he deemed that his mark is deep enough to last for a couple of weeks. Placing down his whip, the master's free hand travelled to the male's back, feeling the soft skin as he roamed around it. As much as he likes hearing the other saying what he requested, the master could only wait until next time. If there's one thing Katsuya likes doing, that would be taming stubborn animals.

Kego whimpered as Katsuya began to suck and bite the rabbits sensitive neck the vibrations from his whining and begging could be felt through the others lips as they layed on his neck.

"Stop.....nh...." Kego bit his lip enduring the few minutes his master continued to do this his body shaking beneath the larger male.The rabbit boy eased slightly as he watched the whip being set down, yet the feeling of the others hands roaming around his back made the rabbit paranoid that he was going to use his weak points against him,as the others hands got lower kego sqwermed as Katsuya's hand go close to his small round fluffy tail.

Feeling the other fidgeting as his hand got closer to the rear, Katsuya cup his hand over the fluffy tail, giving it a little squeeze. He enjoyed feeling the fluffiness within his hand and the reaction the other was giving. Twisting and playing with the small tail for a good few seconds, his fingers withdrew towards his pocket, revealing a wireless bullet egg vibrator. He was sure that this toy of his can make any slave obey his every demand. "Since you haven't been obedient, we'll just have to put this in without a lube." The master exclaimed, poking the bullet vibrator against the entrance. Without another warning, he pushed the vibrator deep into the male, making sure that the vibrator cannot slip out easily no matter how the male twist and turn. A place where only his fingers can reach. Pulling out his fingers, the master walked back to the bed. Taking a seat on the mattress, he pulled out the adjuster and switched the vibrator on, keeping his eyes onto the male

Kego whimpered softly as Katsuya gave his sensitive little fluffy rabbit tail a squeeze as it were nothing more than a child's toy,Kego whined and panted softly a blush growing on his cheeks Kego's feet twitching slightly at the urge to resist thumping his feet.

Kego became a bit less restless as the other stopped touching him momentarily, the rabbit was slightly confused and looked back to check if the other male was even there anymore,boy he sure wish he didn't...but now he at least knew what was coming.

"Since you haven't been obedient, we'll just have to put this in without a lube."
Kego whimpered as he felt the bullet vibrator agansit his anus and tensed up at the feeling,a soundless scream left Kego's mouth as the vibrator was suddenly shoved deep inside of him tiny tears decorating the corners of his eyes.

"Gnnn....." Was the sound Kego made as he sat up and attempted to reach down and pull the vibrator out himself but his fingers were too short,a sudden shock of pleasure hit Kego as the wedged vibrator agansit his prostate stared to vibrate causing his ears to flatten as he pressed his legs firmly together.

Smirking at the other's adorable actions, he couldn't help but want to tease the male. "Do you like it? It's my favorite one." Katsuya kept his sight on the male. Just by watching the other's reaction, he was already entertained. "You're not allowed to cum without my permission. There is going to be punishment if you try." Lifting his finger, he pointed at the direction of the whip he left on the floor. He wasn't planning to stop anytime soon until he hear some sort of beg from the other. Making himself comfortable on the bed, he adjusted the vibrator to a higher speed.

Keeping the rectangular shaped in his pocket, Katsuya signaled the other to inch closer with a movement from his forefinger. Although the master can use physical force to get things done his way, he preferred telling people what he wants them to do. Of course, if they aren't going to listen, he will have to slip in some "reward or punishment" system. Leaning against the bed with an arm support acting as a lever for his weight, he pointed at his crotch. "Show me how you use your tongue. I've prepared a little treat for you but you'll have to unwrap it yourself." A dark chuckle escape his lips. "If you want, you can always use your lower mouth to do it. But I don't know if I can take out that vibrator afterwards."

Kego whimpered softly and hugged his knees to his chest his breath quivering the other watching him as if he were a wolf looking at a plate of meat.

"N-no....amn..I don't l...like....it.." Kego whined softly,he didn't enjoy how he was being pushed out of his comfort zone a lot making him show the other side of himself a lustful one.

"B-but what if its not on purpose?" The rabbit stuttered out nervously tensing as it was answered that the rabbit would be whipped.

"Ah?!"Kego curled up more trying to escape the feeling as the vibrator speed up .

" I-Its t-to mu...much!"Kego whined softly before biting his lip not wanting to encourage the other anymore,the other was messing with him but it was obvious that he wasn't going to get the bullet out if he got whipped so with that thought he knelt next to Katsuya with a sweet moan as the vibrator pressed agansit his prostate harder as his body shifted,Kego pulled out Katsuya's cock slowly judging its size nervously before licking the length playing with the base of it.

Katsuya wasn't in the slightest impressed with the other's answers, especially not with that kind of face. Hanging a smirk across his face, the master wouldn't give a response to the latter question. It's as if the other was inviting him to keep to his words if the male were to test his patience. Glancing at the other in a bird-side view as the other was trapped between his thighs, feeling his proud, tall member within the palms of the male, the master was partially anticipating how the other would satisfy him. Reaching his free fingers towards his slave, he swept away the soft locks to get a better view of the other's face. Feeling the smooth cheek after accomplishing the task, Katsuya's fingers moved their way underneath the male's chin, gently stroking it. "I heard that the rabbit's lower region will lift up when they are feeling good." A trail of soothe yet teasing words escaped his lips. "I wonder if that's true." A hint of mockery can be noticed beneath his clear orbs.

Kego shivered slightly knowing the other male was staring at him watching him trying to satisfy him so he would go unpunished,his whining and whimpering continued of although it was muffled by the others member inside of his mouth he was trying his beat all he had to do was make the other cum which his master eventually did lining his mouth with the sticky liquid also dripping it down the rabbits face.

"Master....." The rabbit whined softly before coughing.

"Don't all beings lift that part up?Or were you referring to my bottom?" The rabbit blushed darkly at the thought his click twitching slightly.

It must be the other's charms and skills which made Katsuya cum pretty quickly. The master lifted the male's face, taking a glimpse of the other's expression. "What a lewd face you're showing now." The master chuckled. However, just one blowjob isn't enough, he haven't had enough satisfaction yet. With his fingers still on the other's chin, he lowered the male's jaw with his thumb before reinserting his member into the other's mouth, thrusting it deep down the male's mouth, against the throat. Bending forward to further stimulate his satisfaction, his other hand moved towards the other's rear, sticking a finger in to pull out his vibrator. Along the way, he pressed his finger against the prostate before digging out the bullet. With the vibrating bullet pulled out from the other, he leaned away from the male, releasing another set of his seeds onto the male's face.

Kego panted softly his had was starting to become foggy as his feet thumped agansit the floor rapidly for a few seconds.

"W-what?" Kego blushed even darker not realizing that he was making such a type of expression,kego who ed at the feeling of Katsuya lowering his jaw with his thumb fear striking the rabbit as he realized what the other was about to do.

"N-n-!" Kego didn't even finish his plea before the other had shoved his member back inside Kego's mouth thrusting his hip pushing agansit the back of his throat causing him to choke around his master cock.Kego tensed as he felt Katsuya's hand reaching down to his bottom,sticking a finger in pressing his prostate before removing the bullet pushing him over the edge forcing him to cum all over himself,his body decorated with the mixture of the two males semen.

His length was still far from being limo even after the second blowjob and the master loved the look from the other when Katsuya was forcing his member down the other's throat. Now that the vibrator is out of the way, things should be able to escalate. Bringing his finger towards his lips, Katsuya licked the excess fluid off his pointy digit. The initial punishment was to hit the other with the whip as the other did ejaculate without his permission. "Come here." Pulling the male up, he turned the other around. The master wanted to ram his length into his slave as soon as possible thus he abandoned the former punishment. "Don't you want to have a taste of your master's dick?" Holding the male firmly on his hips, Katsuya positioned the male over his length before pulling the other down on his lap, inserting his member into the tight hole of the hybrid.