Bound by love

Bloodbunny

Kego whimpered and turned his face to the side as his master ran his finger across his lips before licking the liquid off this finger,hearing the other demand him to come to him sent shivers down his spine,but not wanting more punishment then he was already dealing with kego went to his master his head hung in shame not daring to speak unless he was expected to answer.His master was teasing him as if he were a slut but he knew he was better then that and shook his head at his master inquiry,Kego tensed up feeling Katsuya's hands griping his waist tightly causing the rabbit a small sharp pain but that was nothing compared to when his master pushed him down onto his member causing the smaller male to shreik in pain blood running down his thighs as his breath grew ridged.

"P-please stop,I....it hurts....so ...much." Kego wailed tears streaming down his hot cheeks.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Isa Katsura

"Don't worry, it won't hurt so much after you get used to this." He loved the other's expression. His hand was lifted towards the male's face, cupping and tilting the other's chin towards him before Katsuya took a glance at the male's crying face. Smirking at the pleasant sight, the master glided his tongue over the other's cheek, licking the overflowing tears away. Katsuya could taste the bitter in the tears. Leaving a trail of butterfly kisses across the nape of the other, Katsuya's other hand slid onto the male's length. Grasping it in his palm, the master teasingly stroked and squeezed the hardened length in an increasing speed as he thrusted further into the male, ramming against the warm bloody interior walls. "You're really tight." He grunted with a smirk hanging by his lips, enjoying the feel of a seemingly virgin hole as the blood of the other slipped down from his length, dying a portion of the floor red.

Kego whimpered softly his Crying growing louder as Katsuya continued to a use his body.

"Please! I-it hurts!!" Kego choked slightly on his saliva turning his face away from Katsuya as he licked his tears off enjoying the taste of them, Katsuya had began to tightly squeeze his length causing him a large amount of pain causing the rabbit boy to sqwerm even more in Katsuya's lap.

"S....st....oppp.." Kego could barely form words, inhumane sounds and screeches left he hybrid's mouth as he begged and pleaded for Katsuya to stop .Eventually Kego passed out from tenstion and blood loss his body leaning agansit the other male the few last tears rolling down his rosy cheeks.

Feeling the weight of the other on him, Katsuya chuckled at the contradicting actions of the other until he noticed the male had passed out. "Sleeping with an erection isn't good for you." The master commented, embracing the other to support him from falling off. Releasing a load of his seeds in the other, he muttered, "As much as I want to rape you while you sleep, I prefer seeing what kind of reaction you have." Katsuya pulled the hybrid off his lap and set the other gently down by the mattress he was sitting on. Getting up from the bed, he adjusted the male into a comfortable position before leaving his playroom. On his way out, he ordered a servant to dress his slave back to his clothes, bring him back to his bedroom and take care of him for the night. "His schedule starts at 7am tomorrow, in my room." Tossing a list of his slave's schedule which he personally created to his employee to give to the hybrid, he leaves his home to play with his usual prostitutes.

Kego fell back onto the bed with a thump as if he were a ragdoll,slumping over the servants arms as he was brought up to the bedroom.It was around 3:00am when Kego woke up a sharp stinging pain in his back all the down to his rear his body bruised all over it looked as if he had been in a fight at least he felt that way.Kego sat on the bed and thought about running away and the punishments that would be afflicted onto him if he hot caught and if it were worth trying,but at the time given he wasn't going anywhere, his stomach hurted and he could barley walk a straight line.

Feeling the outline of a woman's body, he didn't find the joy in doing an intercourse with the girls for that night. As all of them are experienced, no one struggles within his touch, unlike the hybrid he own. The master may have held many women but knowing that the bodies he touched were only his for a short moment, Katsuya wasn't satisfied. Now that he have his personal body for his arms, his mind went back to his slave. It was only the first day and he took the other's virginity on the first night. Was that horrible of him? Gulping down countless shots, Katsuya doesn't want to worry over something that small of a deal. Having couple of bottles down, he was officially drunk. Calling off the services rather earlier than usual, he had his companion to drive him home.

Kego was inside the garden by the time that Katsuya got back,he made sure to remain out of sight knowing that if he were caught his punishment would become way more severe.

Kego was about to the leave the grounds of the mansion but apparently his master had gotten an electronic gate,because as soon as he came in contact with it he got a little shock causing him to shreik.he guessed that the collar placed on him from earlier had shock technology inside of it.

The drunkard master was making his way up the stairs when he leaned against a window for support. Most of his servants were already in their bedroom and he had to manage himself to his bedroom without any assistance from this time of the night. Looking out the window, he noticed a strange figure by the main gate. Who could that be with this timing. Katsuya grumbled as he head to the direction of the main gate.

His walking were unstable and he was seeing things rather blurry than usual. The only things he could figured out was the colors and size. Reaching the main gate, he pointed at a random direction, thinking that the person is there. "You. Where do you think you're going?" He wasn't in his right mind at all and thought that it was a servant of his. Patting around the air, he felt that he was holding onto an arm. "Go back in with me." His words were slurred before he began tugging on the thing he was holding onto.

Kego could now see the gates to his freedom a few meters ahead of him taunting him with their existence alone yet no matter how fast he towards them the farther they got from him

Kego sqeaked as he noticed Katsuya heading towards him but something about him seemed off.

"N-no where." Kego replied the stench of alcohol was on the others breathe.

"Have you been drinking master?" Kego whined softly at the thought that his risk of being hurt was now surely higher then before.

"Ok,ok I'm following you stop tugging on me." Kego spoke softly not really wants the other to hear him and get angry or more impatient.

"I'm not drunk." was the normal response from drunkards. His hand flew to an eye catching item around the male's neck. Since it was a regular collar which the master had owned a few dozen of them, his drunk self failed to tell that it was his. "You're collar fetish?" He questioned in a slurred manner, his eyes gleamed teasingly. His hand slipped around the other's shoulders, giving himself support from falling to the ground before he lead the male back to the mansion. Katsuya kept awfully quiet as he returned back to his house, semi-consciously debating whether the male knew why the servants in the house went back to their rooms before the master returned from his night visits.

Kego sighed softly at the others respond to his question,of course he would replyed with 'I'm not drunk' any drunk person would. But the master following question caught him off guard his cheeks quickly flushing a bright red.

"M-me having a collar fetish? Your the one that put it on me." Kego felt an awkward silent between the two males and decided to remain silent untill he got to the house,kego hung his coat up and looked at the other male.

"Its getting rather late you know."

"Mmm, were you waiting for me?" Katsuya countered the other's statement, as he eyed at the hybrid thorough his half-lidded eyes before heading towards the stairs. The master would never expect a positive reply, especially since he witness the male suspiciously hanging around the gate. Laughing it off, he halted his journey in front of the steps. "Come to my room. As my servant, you have to take care of me when I'm back, shouldn't you?" He indirectly gave an order as he climbed up the marble stairs with some difficulty due to the alcohol's influence. Reaching the summit of the stairs, the master glanced back to see if the other was following him before he made his way to his room.

Kego nodded softly lieing to the other male.

"Yes master,you were taking longer to come back then usual." Kego twitched slightly as the other began laughing once he stopped he questioned Kego's loyalty.

"Yes master as your servant I should have taken care of you right away." Kego gave a sigh and followed the other male up the stairs watching him making sure he didn't slip or fall over the railing.Kego stopped at his masters door frame and glanced in at his master and heasitated for a moment to step into the room but steeped in the.

Hovering over the smaller figure, Katsuya peered down at the male. "What if it is an order?" He muttered in a serious tone. A brief moment of silent occupied the room before the master pulled the male into his room, slamming the door close and pushing the other against the stable barricade. Sandwiching the hybrid between himself and the door, the master leaned closer to the male. "Do what the usual servants do. Take care of my body." The master was referring to how the servants would give him a change of clothes and wiping away his sweat before he goes to bed but to say it out vaguely, he was too drunk to explain himself.

Kego sighed at the others question when the answer was so obvious that no one should have to even ask to know the answer .

"If you give me an order I must follow it."Kego gasped as he was sandwiched between the door and his master causing him to grow uncomfortable quickly his tail twitching in annoyance.

" master I can't you've pinned me to the door.*Kego blushed softly and looked away .

"What do your nomal servants do master?"@Isa Katsura

"Hmm, they just do this and that." The equally vague explanation didn't helped much. The master felt really light-headed and he sensed that he might plopped down any moment. Finding something for support, he noticed the male looking away. With that chance, Katsuya leaned against the other's free shoulders, shutting his eyes and dozing off. Drinking alcohol may have tire his mind out and the other's scent seemed to be drawing himself in to the male. In the matter of seconds, Katsuya was sleeping against the male, with his weight pressing against the other for support.

Kego groaned softly as his knees buckled at the weight of the other male on his frail body,but the other was asleep Kego tried to walks him back to the bed but ended up falling,the other still on top of him weighing him down unable to get up kego sighed and rubbed the others back softly tryingbto wake him up.

"Master.....I can't get up."

Katsuya remained still despite having fallen to the ground. Feeling the other's touch on his back, Katsuya shifted his arms around the male's body, embracing the other and making himself comfortable. Tangling his legs with the other's pair of limbs, the master was in a great slumber. A few long minutes later, Katsuya finally shifted position from a prone plane to a supine plane, letting go of the male with a change of his position.

Kego whined softly as the other tangled their limbs together but soon enough he had let go long enough for kego to get up and brought the blanket over to his master and cover him knowing he wouldn't be able to pick him up.Kego left the room and headed to his bedroom and flopped onto the bed sinking into the sheets before almost instantly falling asleep.The next morning he went upstairs to check on his master wondering if he had wondered throughout the night.

The morning sun shone through the glass stained window, Katsuya groaned slightly as he pressed against the marble floor, lifting himself up to a sitting position. Cracking his backbone, he had bad back sore due to sprawling across the floor for an entire night. Grumbling as he tried adding pressure on his back to relief pressures, Katsuya had a vague memory of what had happened last night. He remembered that the other was with him and he could recall embrace someone but before he could continue, a splitting headache indicating a hangover came to him. The master figured that he did take loads of shots. Getting up from the spot, Katsuya noticed that he was still not changed out from his previous shirt. Sighing under his breath, he proceed to shift back onto his bed.

As Kego opened the door to check on his master he noticed his master was now in bed and couldn't fight the urge to crawl into the bed be side Katsuya .Kego snuggled close to the other male enjoying the warmth of the others male was just too comforting to pass up, soon before e knew it he was fast asleep by the other males side .Eventually Kego began to speak in his sleep muttering things about his master that he wouldn't normally say and how he planned to leave the other male and escape the house to freedom.

Katsuya woke up moments after the intruder entered his room. Feeling a presence of a figure lingering against his sleeve, the pupils darted to the corner of his eyes, glancing at the structure beside him. Chuckling softly at the sight, he wrapped his arms around the other, pulling the other deeper into his embrace. "You said you are my servant but you act like my pet. What kind of servant dared to sleep with their master?" He snickered. The master paused momentarily to hear what the male had to say in his sleep before another mocking snort escaped his lips. "Escaping from me? That's impossible. If you are not this cute, I wouldn't have pick you up from the auction." He muttered, stroking the soft locks of the other. "Furthermore, since I kindly freed you from further slavery, you should have thanked me with your body." He watched the other till the male woke up from his slumber before greeting him with a "good morning, did you sleep well?"

Kego didn't sqwerm or fight agansit the other as he was pulled closer to him in his sleep he rather enjoyed the warmth radiating of of the other males body.

Kego began to stirr slowly from his sleep his eyes opening slightly as the rabbit hybrid remained close by the other nuzzling his head agansit the others chest softly through instinct.

"I guess so..." The rabbit mubbled sleepily.

Laughing inaudibly at the other, Katsuya began to tease the other. "Since you have such a wonderful sleep, then should I also prepare luxurious breakfast for you, young master?" The master glanced down at his slave, stroking the other gently by the male's chin. The other is too adorable to pass up the teasing and he wanted to see the other's reaction when the other come back to his senses.

Kego rubbed his eyes slightly and yawned softly and paused as the other asked if he should make breakfast for him.

"You don't ever feed me more than carrots.....not that I'm complaining about that I do like carrots..."Kego's feet gently thumped against the bed as Katsuya stroked his chin the hybrid enjoying the gentle sensation.

"Don't buy anymore rabbits... I feel like your trying to replace me...I saw that book you bought..."How raise rabbits."...its clear what your trying to do..."Kego mumbled softly laying the others lap.