Bound by love

Bloodbunny

Eyeing at his slave, Katsuya's lips curled into a smirk. "That'll depends on how well you perform." The master negotiated. His free hand traced over the anatomy parts of the hybrid as he stated his deals.

"I'll take you to the garden just outside if you use your hands." The master cupped the back of the hybrid's hand as he stated. "To the formal party that's happening this evening if you use your mouth." His fingers traced over the moist lips. "To the marketplace later if you masturbate in front of me." His hand flew down, touching the tip of the rabbit's member. "And to town if you use your ass." He pat the male's butt cheeks as he offered.

"The choice is yours. I don't mind if you do all." The master withdrew back his hand, waiting for the other's reply.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Isa Katsura

Kego huffed softly after hearing the others offers.

"You really are a pervert." Kego mumbled pulling his hand away from the others member before wrapping his hand around his own.

Kego thought that the market place was an interesting place that his master would chose but Kego saw an opportunity to use it agansit him the market place would surely be crowded and he could use that to run away not to mention it was the least embarrassing task to do to earn the trip. Kego closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he began to stroke himself.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"So you want to go to the marketplace.." The master smirked. Typical. But he bought the slave from that region. Possible scenarios ran through his head as he stared at the male before him. Katsuya decided not to worry so much about it as the worst possible case has yet to happen and that he will deal with any problems later. Right now, he should be focusing on the hybrid that is masturbating for him.

"Go on." Leaning his cheek on his palm, Katsuya watched the hybrid, scanning his eyes over each and every part of his petite body. Ultimately, the final deal is to get the master to cum, the master silently wondered how the other would do to make him cum without the other's hands for the master do not planned to touch himself.

Kego felt the others eyes piercing through him as he continued to masterbate . Kego wasn't sure if what he was doing was working out for the other male so he opened his eyes to look at him, he looked completely unfazed by the whole situation.

Kego knew that this wasn't going to do Katsuya said if he did a good job he'd take him, he sighed inaudible and inched closer to the other male and kneeled infront of him taking hold of his member and his own rubbing them together and stroking them , Kego leaned in and tilted the others head to the side slightly and beg0an to kiss and nibble at the kiss.

His smirk grew wider as he noticed the hybrid getting closer, Katsuya tilted his head, capturing the other's lips with his. Licking the upper lips, he forced his tongue into the bunny's mouth, delivering a French kiss. Wrapping his arms around the slender waist, the master pulled his slave closer towards him.

The master was impatient especially when the hybrid had led him on, Katsuya hungrily kissed the male while his fingers began their job with the other's rear end.

Kego's eyes widen slightly when he was suddenly pulled closer, Kego was already between Katsuya's legs so by the time he pulled him closer Kego was pretty much pressed up agansit Katsuya. Kego bit the others lip when he kissed him not hard enough to bleed but almost a warning, he didn't like where this was going or at the pace it was going. That didn't seem to bother the other much since he whent back to kissing him only this time he had began fingerings Kego again. Kego moaned into the kiss and began squirming.

The hybrid was feisty but the master wasn't in the mood to entertain the male's squirming. Dragging his tongue around the slave's warmth cavern, Katsuya was this close to dip his tongue down the hybrid's throat to cut off the figure's oxygen supply.

Fingering turned to scissoring as Katsuya took the effort to prepare the rabbit. Once he deemed the slave to be prepared, his hands slide onto the male's thighs, lifting the other up a little and positioning his length against the male's lower opening, pushing its way into the petite figure.

Kego whimpered a look of fear in his eyes as he was suddenly lifted up and postioned over the others member,Kego let out a muffled sob as Katsuya pushed his way inside causing him quite a bit of pain mostly from the other nights activities. Kego pulled away from the kiss and buried his face in the others neck with a soft whine.

With his right hand wrapped around the slim waist, giving the hybrid support, his left hand travelled up, stroking the soft locks of the rabbit. Tilting his head towards the petite male, the master leaned closer and planted a soft kiss on the hybrid's temple.

Following the kiss, he gently thrusted his hips against the hybrid, gradually increase in the speed and intensity. Kind? The master was never gonna be nice after what the rebellious slave did. The hand resting on the hybrid's head slowly slid down, taking hold of an erected bud. Twisting and tugging hard on it, Katsuya smirked at the results he earned.

Kego unturned his face from the others shoulder momentarily, looking up at Katsuya withholding teary eyes

Kego gasped softly as his master thrusted inside of him Kego whined softly Katsuya slowly speed up and began to move harder, soon the whines became more needy although the rabbit wasn't sure what was happening to him Kego let out a cry of pain as Katsuya began to twist and pull his nipple roughly.

"It h-hurts. " Kego whimpered.

"Doesn't it?" Katsuya teased the hybrid. Leaning forward, the master licked the resisting tears off the rabbit's eyes, tasting the bittersweet aftertaste of the liquid. Thrusting with a steady pace, the master went in deep, hitting right against a protruding spot with each thrust. "This is what you'll get if you try to question me. If you understood, what should you say?" Releasing the painfully teased bud, Katsuya rested his arms onto the hybrid's waist, focusing on getting off of the warmth of the inner walls and the petite male's cute features.

Kego squirmed as his master began to thrust deeper Kego's breath hitched slightly bit his lip.

"B-But I didn't do anything wrong..." Kego said weakly burying his face in the other neck once more just wanting it all to be over.

The rabbits body trembling in fear of what the other male might do to him and the possibility it could be worse then this.

Dissatisfied with the other's response, an obvious frown was plastered on the master's face. No matter how much he wants to punish the hybrid, Katsuya did not have the right materials. It's exactly then when he was at his climax, yet the rabbit was still so stubborn. Releasing his cum inside the male without prior warning, the master pulled away from the petite male. Quickly cleaning himself, Katsuya stepped out of the bath, grabbing a towel from the rack and wrapping it around his waist. "I'll be waiting outside, come out after you have done cleaning up." The master walked out of the door without looking back at the male.

Kego shivered as he felt warm thick fluid run inside him, he felt hurt the other had simply pulled out after he was done with him and demanded that he was to clean up and that the other would be waiting for him outside, Kego wasn't quite sure what was going to happen when he steeped out the door but he knew he'd be punished if he were to go agansit the others word.

After cleaning himself out Kego drained the tube the quickly sprayed himself down then got out and patted his body dry after towel drying his hair. Kego walked out of the bather in a towel wrapped around his chest falling asleep slightly above the knees.

Storming around his bedroom, Katsuya went straight to his wardrobe, opening a locked drawer and viewing the contents from inside. A smirk formed on his face as he withdrew out a couple of items. Personally picking an outfit for the hybrid, he set it neatly on his bed along with the objects he got from the drawer.

Not bothered to change yet, the master glanced at the door when he heard the handle fumbling open. Seeing the familiar figure getting out, Katsuya folded his arms before speaking. "Perfect timing. I did promised you that we will go out, didn't I?" He paused before continuing. "And this is what you'll wear."

Signaling with his eyes, on the bed was a full maid outfit set with matching accessories and the wireless vibrator. "And it is too late to change your mind." Staring at the hybrid, he waited for the male to get dressed up.

Kego paused completely shocked at the outfit that the other had chosen for him. Katsuya had the nerve to pick out a maid outfit and ruffled matching accessories.

"I-I can't people are going to stare at me." He whimpered fear evident in his voice, Kego didn't want to be further violated or humiliated.

"I don't want people to think of me like that. " Kego was near tears once again for the second time today.

Unfazed by the hybrid's expressions, the master himself was quite stubborn as well. "It doesn't matter if you were to go out or not, you'll still be wearing this outfit." Placing his hand up against his own chin, the master's eyes skimmed over the petite figure, "unless you want a more revealing outfit?" He snickered.

Being such a great master, Katsuya decided to give the hybrid another chance. "You do know that in order for something to change, you'll have to exchange something equivalent with it, don't you? What will you offer me in order to change my mind?" He stated down at the small male.

Kego paused at the others words,he wasn't getting punished? Although he had to think of something that the other would want from him.

"I'll wear it around the house at all times and clean if it pleased you." Kego hoped that was enough to satisfy the other male he didn't want a skimping outfit nor did he want to be humiliated in public.

Silently debating for a moment, the master snapped his fingers. "Deal, but I want that vibrator in you." Picking up the bullet, Katsuya signaled the male over, expecting the hybrid to know what he should do. Clearing away the outfit and making space on the bed, the master waited for the rabbit to get on it.

The rabbit sighed softly although he was glad that the other had taken him up on his deal, although the fact that he had to wear a vibrator didn't make him all to happy but he didn't want to push his luck.

Watching the other pick a toy and clear the bed, after a moment the hybrid caught on to what the other wanted him to do.

Crawling onto the bed the rabbit got onto his back and spread his legs for the other to have access

"Good boy." The master pat the hybrid's left thigh as he coated the vibrator with his own saliva. Deeming the bullet was well-lubricated, he gently stuffed it deep into the lower opening. The position the hybrid was in seemed very vulnerable but it would only delay his time of going out if the master were to pounce on the petite male.

"Quickly get changed and meet me at the entrance." The master ordered. After insertion, Katsuya got up from the soft mattress to get dressed. Choosing a set of comfortable clothes, he left his room, taking the adjuster along. The fun has yet to begin and the master was already looking forward to it.

Kego flinched but didn't move away not wanting to be punished, Kego slipped on a vest and jeans and combed his hair before heading to the entrance where Katsuya was waiting for him.

"I'm ready." Kego stated waiting for the other to say that he was ready also or that they were going. Kego was completly unaware of the other intentions.

Watching his hybrid arriving at the main entrance, Katsuya stepped out of the mansion after muttering a "let's go". Heading onto the car that was already prepared in front of the mansion, he entered the vehicle after the hybrid got on.

Accounted that the master and the hybrid were inside the car, the chauffeur drove off to the requested destination. Katsuya was staring blankly at the animal throughout the entire journey, wondering hard if he should leash the rabbit as the petite figure was still untame.

Finally, he decided against it. After all, the master could inflict more cruel punishments to the other if the hybrid were to disobey him after Katsuya had given him a privilege of tasting freedom.

Arriving at the marketplace, as usual, it was noisy and crowded. Turning to his hybrid, the master issued an order. "Don't get out of my sight."

Kego felt the others eyes on him but didn't look over to check his instinct. Kego remained silent on the drive to the market .

Upon arriving Katsuya instructed the other not to leave his sight. Kego gave a soft nod although his thoughts were anything but a 'yes sir.' Kego walked toward a section that slightly more busy then the others and walked where the other could see him untill he mixed into the crowd, t things were going to plan untill Kego was suddenly pulled deep into a extremely narrow alleyway. Kego tried to struggle but he knew he'd already be in trouble for getting out of sight do he didn't dare make a scene and hoped he was strong enough although the strangers strength was certainly superior to Kego's, Kego began to scan over the characters features after growing confused that the other hadn't tried anything he couldn't really tell since it was dark in the alley but he knew it was a tall male with dark hair and obviously in shape.

Following behind the hybrid with a slow pace, the master had never took his eyes off of the rabbit until he found an accessory that might fit his slave. Moving closer to the store, he picked up the amethyst gem that matches the color of the hybrid's eyes.

Quickly buying it, Katsuya turned to the direction of where he last seen his slave. "I've bought-" he stared at the crowd in shock. Glancing around, he found no familiar sight of the petite figure. Clicking his tongue, the master do not recall asking for the other's name, clearly at the disadvantage with describing the male. "How dare he!" Katsuya stormed into the crowd, searching for the hybrid.

Knowing that the male might try to run away, the master did not expect it to happen so soon. Once he get hold of that boy, Katsuya was sure that he would rape the other senseless. Nudging past the crowd, he went on a thorough search for his slave.