Name "One habit", you can never quit !!

Jikum

While working, I take a break and then do something else, And I keep promising myself I'm going to go back in a minute, Then it become's It won't take that long, Still have 15 minutes and on and on, I somehow always end up finishing the work somehow

• 2 weeks later...

A friend actually told me this and tis super embarrassing but when i really want something i bat me eyelashes =////= I never notice tho >///

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I like someone or something and I want it, I pretend I don't like them. Reasons are either I don't want to get embarrassed or I let go of them for the sake of other people's happiness. This has become an extremely bad habit. My friend pointed this out once and I didn't realised this until the things in my grasp are slipping out of my hands and when I started to feel and act like i'm fine when my chest is burning up from sadness and when I started holding back myself from crying. Can't say I have finally outgrown this habit but i'm learning how to be outspoken about my feelings sometimes. Will definitely help me to grow.

I never realized I even did this until my friend pointed it out at a sleepover. When I'm preparing to go to bed I straighten my blankets out three times before going to sleep. I've noticed I do this every night. I straighten them, lay down, shift around, sit up, straiten them out once more, and repeat two more times (the first time not counting). I think this was a habit to ward off monsters as a kid or something. LOL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My bad habit has an domino effect >.

I sometimes (waaaayy to often) say things before I have thought it trough. (

When I start to understand "Hey that came out wrong" I get... *sigh* .. my "Thinking face"

Which is an ugly sight cuz I look like an idiot. I look like an cave man who is beeing introduced to math (no joke) My eyebrow go down and I look sideways with my mouth half way opend.

Then after my brain have process and I understand we have an "Ooopps"-situation I'm trying to fix it, and if I'm writing I'm trying to hurry up and explain to cover up which gives a reslut in Mr.Dyslexia is entering the scene...... or just more missunderstanding....

Thats me

This is something i think im born with..and will haunt me for the rest of my life.

(P.S *adds to "Tragic, but True*)

• 2 weeks later...

I dont count smoking among my bad/to be ridden of habits, even though every industrial exhaust must feel outclassed, would they know my tobacco consumption!

Wich, I guess, is in itself a bad habit! Did that make sense?

What else is there in the miserable and shallow, and miserably shallow pond of strange behavior and quirks that is me?

Lets see;

Habits I consider good:

I stand up against any racist/sexist/otherwise-dehumanizing bs. Without much attention to situations. (Potentionally very dangerous, still not considered bad) One of the few things Im proud about myself. Though, maybe especially because I didnt one day topd myself I have to be that way.

I like to help. Unless it goes against one principle or another.

I love to learn and stuff my head full of stuff that interrests me. I made a habit out of it.

Habits, thats just are as they are;

Im walking, whenever Im not exerting a conscious effort over my pose, slumped, almoat half bent over , eyes to the ground.

While chewing the insides of my cheeks, until I recognize it.

Whenever someone tries to coerce me into doing something, either via carrot or whip, it only gets me more defensive of my position, burying my feet in the (metaphorical) ground. Weird habit, and a potentially bad one ^^

Im not sure if those are habits or traits, but I have the potential to behave completly out of accordance to my age. Both as too childish, and too grown up (well, second no more, since I am, in fact, legally grown up. Still, second holds! :p )

Bad Habits:

Shoulda done this list vice versa, have the best for last. Oh well, here goes; the slicky, stinky residue, comsisting of dead plants and the odd fish poo, right at the bottom of the pond that is me;

I can be cruel. Really, really cruel. Antagonistically asocial. I once brought someone just with words, out of the blue, to tears.

I have no excuse for this, besides maybe, that if you yourself are so full of poison, sometimes when you look around you cant stand the thought, that others arent as vile as you are right then. Today

it makes me sick thinking about it

The bad habit in there is, that I sometimes, when I was aroumd people, I caught myself looking for their weaknesses, looking for angles how I could use that for my benefit, or against them.

Lets get to the not quite so harmful ones!

As a habit, I avoid eye contact for exsample! Its just so strange aometimes... feels more intimate than it has rights to be!

Also, whenever there is something like an awkward pause in a conversation, I feel like its my bleedin fault! But really, I talk, whenever Im not writing novel length posts in some forum or another, like some hypothetically soldier or some such! Basic and most important facts, even with friends and family. Well, not always. Oh, and prepare to feel real awkward when I try to get a discussion going again!

Also, escapism! Daydreaming, gaming, reading, you name it, I probably do it ( curses on the one who might scream 'masturbation!' ! Just no!)

So, sometimes I might have problems figuring out who I am ^^'

Besides that, I have the propensity to the extremes. The extremely stupids that is!

-----

If ya really just read that, than please know that those are only the extreme ups and downs about me. All in all, I start to think that I am an quite okay person. Just, sometimes some habit or another blurs the damned pond that is me! ;)

Also, sorry for all the typos! Yay, its typo time again! Too lazy to catch 'em all!

Ho, ye lot haint 'eard 'nuff o' me jus' yet!

Two fat bad habits incomin! Zwo ah canst jus' gerrid'ff! What? Haint figured otu number one yet?

Aye, I alternate writin' 'tween some sorta Cowboy and Pirate, sounding at once like neither, both, and combined like somethin completely alien!

(Thats right, ye scallywags, Imma horse rus'lin, booty plunderin alien from from planet 13!). I even get called out on it!

Well, thats gusto and mood, really. Its just way more fun, innit? ^^

Although, I feel that it completely ruins any enigmatic aura that I might try to establish (evryone open a can of 'awww...' )

Nother thingmis, and that habit is really annoying, whenever (if) I set on to declare or say somethin while eatin or smokin, I utter a little, urgent "Mh!".... And then I just shove in another piece of food or take a long drag, keeping everyone waiting until I deem it time to say my piece!

Its an extremely bad habit, and one I cant seem to ever lay off! XD

• 4 weeks later...

Reading..I love to read that I don't mind not sleeping at all just to finish a book. Good thing my sibling is always there to reprimand me.