Enemies closer (robertita & beshayer) Private (+18)

robertita

“I hope we will. I don’t like to lose plus I need the money. I have bills to pay. I lost enough money thanks to you” he answered and was happy Usami and he would have a race again. “We will see who’s the best. The loser will pay the bill on the restaurant tonight. “ he teased the other as they headed to the changing room. He knew cutie was staring as his sexy body and tried not to giggle “He may jump on me again” he thought and laughed once the other excused himself and left the room. He got out of the changing room as well and found Usami into the water “Are you ready?” he asked as he tried the water with his hand. “It’s perfect for our race. But we can’t start before this” he leaned forward and kissed Usami’s lips passionately.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Jota

Usami blushed kissing back Yuto as they cut the kiss he put his hand on his mouth staring at his lover eyes thinking "How i'll win now...damn it", Suddenly Usami jumped on his love and pushed him to the corner of the pool whispering "You're an idiot.. i try this all day to hold myself back'' blush a little start kissing Yuto neck feeling very shy. Few second Usami heard someone coming as he stopped.. '' Sorry for that..so let's started now i'm sure i'll win, even if you lose i'll pay for today to make up what you lost cause of me'' Usami said with soft smile. Usami and Yuto start racing,They were fast but couple of races Usami win at last " You was very fast but look like i got some luck today" Usami said blushing as he hugged Yuto tight and continue practicing.

Yuto couldn’t believe cutie pushed him in a corner and kissed his neck. “I’m not an idiot, I just wanted to give my lover a kiss. And is my pay back for letting me horny last night” he whispered knowing Usami would hear. “Hahaha, ok then. Let’s race” he laughed looking at the men that entered. He was in a good mood and decided he would let cutie win. “Yes you were lucky. So you will pay the dinner tonight and also you will sleep in my house. I will chat with your mother about it” he said and they continued to practice and having fun until late afternoon. “Let’s go and have a shower as I need to go to studio now for a while. You will come with me. After we will go to have our dinner” he explained as he got out of the pool.

• 2 weeks later...

Usami blushed ''Oh..that will be amazing staying at your place'' as his heart start moving. as soon as they finished they got out of the pool heading to changing room. Usami start to dry himself looking at Yuto asking '' Want me to help you..i'll do it''. Few minute they got to car, and arrived to favorite restaurant. " Hi.. we want table for two" Usami answered the reception man. " It's ok i'll eat same as you...i'm starving" Usami said as they start eating and chatting '' thank you for chat my mother Yuto''. Usami nodded feeling shy " i'm happy spending time with you''. ''Ready to go Yuto'' Usami asking leaving the restaurant as they arrived Usami got in Yuto flat as he sit in sofa staring at his lover with shy face.

“Yes sure, you can help me but I will drive” Yuto said and let his lover to dry his body. He was feeling his heart beating fast as they arrived at the restaurant. They went to the table and he smiled to the waiter “I will like rice with chicken, salad and at dessert some ice cream. What about you Usami?” once the other answered they started to chat about their passions and he was surprised cutie liked to read same books as him. “NO NEED TO THANK ME. Your mother seemed happy you are spending some time with people of your age. I’m happy I have you as well. “ he said as Usami paid their dinner. “Yes, let’s go” he folowed Usami out of the restaurant. When they arrived at his place he looked on Usami who was on his sofa being shy. “Let’s watch a movie. I have the DVD in my room so we need to move there”.

Usami blushed nodded "o..ok", as he stood and walked slowly toward Yuto room " can i use the bathroom'' Usami said entering the bathroom and clean his face quickly. Usami sit on Yuto's bed get his coat off and stare at his lover preparing the movie, "It's fine.. i like all type of movies'' Usami answered looking at his lover eyes. Usami heart start racing, the room became dark and his lover sitting close to him. '' Seem that the film is gorgeous.." Usami said approaching to Yuto and puts his head on his lover's shoulder holding his hand.

Yuto entered into his room followed by his lover and just nodded as the other went to bathroom. He was looking through his DVDs wondering what movie to choose for them to watch. “What movies do you like love? I have dramas, comedies…” he said and finally found a a nice comedy. “So you agree with everything I say” Yuto teased the other and jumped on his bed as the movie was starting. “Yes it’s a very funny one” he answered and held Usami’s hand tightly. He let his other hand through cutie’s hair and pulled him closer.

• 2 weeks later...

Usami felt his lover hand touching him, his heart was moving fast like he will explode "too close'' he said in his mind, but Usami was feeling comfort in same time. Few minute Usami turn to Yuto and look how his lover was concentrating into the film, as Usami stretched out his hand and touched Yuto cheek and kissed him passionately. Suddenly Usami felt his been pushed on the bed as he nodded " no..i'm not gonna runaway''. Yuto was serious, Usami blushed while his lover start to open his buttons shirt. Usami turn away feeling shy listening to his lover words as he reply him with soft voice " y..yes .. i'm the Uke".

Yuto was watching the movie when he felt his lover touched his face and then he kissed him passionately. “He’s naughty again. I like this” he thought and answered to his lover kiss before he pushed him on his back. He got on top and looked into his lover’s big eyes “Are you sure you want this? Won’t you run away again?’ he asked being serious. The answer he got was the one he expected and he only nodded before started to open his lover’s shirt. “I want you so much Usami, you are so soft, so lovely…you are my uke” he whispered into his other’s ear as he slipped his hand into Usami’s pants.