Enemies closer (robertita & beshayer) Private (+18)

robertita

Usami was in hurry he dressed the best clothes and prepare his stuff.

he feel the day will be great . He went to the kitchen and greet his mother " good morning mom " with a smile in his face. Usami mother reply him " good morning darling , you look happy today !" Usami answered with hugging his mother "yes ,i just feel it will be special day", and he added " i will take my break fast with me , and make it for two".his mother finish preparing the food, he take it and waves to his mother and leave . Usami want to catch Yuto, he go down stairs and wait for him , he know that Yuto didn't leave yet. a few minute he saw Yuto and he seem little tired, Usami blushed when he see him and said " good morning Yuto " then he get in silence few second,then Usami added with pretty smile on his face " do you want me to arrive you,i really don't mind" Usami want to be gentle and it is opportunity for him to be with Yuto , and he want to know the feeling that got him is it love or something else . Usami was curious about his feeling for the handsome .

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Jota

Yuto fell asleep again when his phone started to ring. He knew it was Hino, his friend called him every morning to be sure he would wake up. "I'm up. See you on college" he said to his friend and throw the phone on bed. He dressed quickly and left his house without eating anything. He didn' t have much food into his fridge either since he always ate in town. By his surprise, cutie was waiting him. "Good morning...sure, let' s go together. I hate going by bus but is cheaper that way." he said thinking at least his rival had a mother, he had anyone on this world, with the exception of Hino. He always tried to hide how alone he felt. He threw his bag on backseat and put his belt. " Turn on the music." he asked feeling happy without a reason. " What about having a race against each other today?" he asked with a smile on his perfect face.

Usami smile like a happy kid when Yuto agreed to go with him."Take it , it's a sandwich my mother make it hope you like it " Usami said looking at Yuto eyes he blushed then he drive while Usami driving some thought come in his mind if Yuto become his friend what will happen to his feeling? Usami cut his thought he don't want to be distracted now,he want to enjoy single moment with Yuto.Usami open the music respond to the handsome . Few second Usami turned to Yuto and said"are you sure! of course why not" usami was excited but also he was worried.They arrived to school,they get out from the car."see you after class" Usami said with big smile in his face . Usami went to his class and he saw Tuto was waiting him in front of his class."where are you , you didn't answer my calls?" Tuto said, Usami reply him "sorry i forgot my phone at home"."i will not go with you to practice today,i have exam tomorrow" Tuto said as Usami reply him "it's ok and good luck" as they go to their class. the class finished and Usami was so excited he go to the club fast as he saw Yuto in the water .Usami blushed when he saw Yuto waiting for him , his heart start beating when he saw Yuto body he was hot .Usami changed his clothes quickly and jummped in water ."i'm ready" Usami said . Yuto start counting to three , they start racnig Usami was fast as Yuto was faster ,suddenly some thing happen to Usami leg and then he sinking call for help.

“Did she make it special for me?” Yuto asked and took the sandwich from the cutie hands. “Say thank you to her from me” he said and began to eat the sandwich. He was hungry anyway and the sandwich was delicious. “Yes I’m sure I want a race against you” he answered and got out of the car. “See you in the afternoon then. And don’t be late” he added taking his bag and headed to his first class. Hino was there and Yuto sited next to him “You are crazy. Why you set that alarm?” he almost yelled. Hino laughed “But you are indeed a sleepy head”. Yuto nodded and told him about the afternoon race against the cutie. “Good luck then. I have other things to do this afternoon”. As the classes finished Yuto went to the pool and changed into his swim suit. He jumped into the water and started his training. “You are a little late” he yelled at the cutie but once the other was into the water he smirked. He was ready to win. As he expected he won but when he turned around he didn’t see the cutie anywhere. He realized the other might be under water. He submerged under water and found the cutie almost dead. He dragged him out of water and right away he did the CPR. When his lips touched cutie's lips he felt shivers down his spine.

Usami was coughing hard all the water come out , he open his eyes and see Yuto was shaking him , suddenly his eyes become red as he cry and hugging Yuto strongly." i don't know whats happen to me ,my leg suddenly doesn't move" Usami said holding Yuto hand and didn't wont to leave it ." ok let's changed, no i'm fine " Usami said and added i'm happy you here with me with shaking smile in his face . They changed and go together " sure you can drive , and really thanks for helping me" Usami fall sleep while Yuto drive the car he was very tired after what happened to him . Usami heard someone call him but he didn't respond he was in deep sleep,In morning Usami found himself sleeping in his bed he was wondering how he got here , then he remember what happen yesterday and blushed " did he carried me and put me in bed " Usami said feeling happy in his heart he take quick shower and changed his clothes he want to catch Yuto and apologize to him ,his mother waiting him in the kitchen she was worried and she wasn't alone.

"You scared me idiot. Probably your legs' muscles get stiff. You need to rest" he answered and they went to change into their clothes."You can' t drive so I will" Yuto said taking the car' s keys from Usami' s hand. He drove in silence and when they arrived he couldn' t wake cutie up. "Great. I must carry him until his flat now" Yuto said loudly as he parked the car. He put his bag on a shoulder and gently took Usami into his arms. He carried him on the stairs and knocked into the door. Madam opened it and had a shocked " What happened with my son?" she asked. "He was almost to drown today, he' s only sleeping now. May you show me his room' s door?" Madam did as he asked and Yuto let cutie on his bed and covered him with a blanket. He was surprised to see Usami had his photo with his signature on a wall. "Come on. Let' s eat something." she suggested and he accepted. Later when he was into his flat he couldn' t stop thinking on cutie. In the morning he woke up early and hurried to Usami' s flat to see how the other was feeling.

Usami was wondering that Yuto in his flat this early morning ,"good morning Yuto" Usami said as his mother said i will do the breakfast for you two . his mother leaving then Usami go near to Yuto and apologize for yesterday then he smile,"how are you ,so you're the winner ,sure you are" Usami want to hug Yuto like he want that so hard ."can we re race again,why not !" Usami said as he hold Yuto hand and Begged him suddenly his heart beating and get blushed as he remove his hand, they sit and start eating their breakfast .Usami mother said" how are your leg ,I tell Yuto about the accident you had" Usami reply his mother"it's fine then he get little angry but he didn't show it" he don't want any one to fell pity .Usami nodded and said"I will changed just wait for few minute"Usami changed quick he don't want to wait the handsome for long as he take his stuff and his key,Usami waves to his mother and leave." Sorry for waiting you,let's go".Usami drive the car silently ,"No nothing as he blushed" Usami stopped in Traffic light and turn to Yuto he was talking to his friend .Usami feel something weird in his heart like he want to touch Yuto,as he said in his mind "Is that love ,I love my rival damn it".Suddenly an idea come In his mind "let's hang out togather " he want to know if this feeling is true,Usami was little scared of the result.

“Good morning” Yuto answered and smiled. “It seems he’s fine now” he thought and couldn’t refuse a breakfast for free. “Yes I win…but no race for now. It’s better you to have a break for a day or two. “ he replied but once he felt Usami’s hand over his he couldn’t say no “Ok…but tomorrow”. Yuto knew the other was upset that his mother told him about his accident. But it was something that could happen to anyone. As Usami left to change Yuto helped Madam to tidy the kitchen table. “Thank you for the meal” he said before they left the flat. Madam nodded “I will wait you for dinner as well”. Yuto got a call from Hino and teased the other “Of course I wake up…yes a miracle happens and I wake up early today”. He hang up the phone and looked on cutie “Once you will be fine we may go to our favourite restaurant together” he answered worndering what’s wrong with him, why he accepted to meet with his rival? He needed to find out.

Usami smiled as he said " I will get better very soon" .They arrived to school as Usami said to Yuto "don't forget my mother invitation, see you at the dinner". Usami see his friend Tuto waiting him at the gate . "good morning my friend , do you wait so long" he want to tease him with big smile at his face,as Tuto reply Usami "good morning , no I just arrived" and he added " I think your relation getting better with Yuto! ". Tuto want to tease Usami as he did to him saying " you are happy that the relation with Yuto getting better,do you like him? ",Usami reply Tuto with angry voice " what are you saying , he is just my neighbor" as he left him saying "see you next class".The class finish as Usami meet with Tuto at swimming club " I should rest for today , I don't feel to train today" Usami said to Tuto because he want to get better to able hang out with Yuto.Usami finished his class as he go library to borrow some book for his lesson and he meet Yuto there "You are here , what are you doing".As Usami help Yuto to search about the book he want and the library was empty,while they searching Yuto and Usami touch the same book,Usami hold Yuto hand and suddenly his heart beating fast.Usami was looking at Yuto eyes and listen to his thought.Then Usami move his hand to Yuto cheek and kiss him hard.

Yuto laughed “I won’t forget - I love your mother’s food” he got out from the car and went to his first class. Hino was there waiting for him “Look who’s here my dear friend who’s an early bird” Yuto nodded and he remained silent. Hino didn’t understand what happened with his friend. “Are you ok?” he asked worried. “Yes I am. I ‘m thinking on the contest“ he smiled. After classes he swam for a while being sad his rival wasn’t there. He couldn’t stop thinking on Usami. He gave up on training and decided to go to the library to look for a book. The exams were about to start and he was a good student. He always had good marks. But by his surprise Usami came there too. “I didn’t see you on the pool today so I’m happy you listen to me and had a break from it. I’m looking for a book” Usami helped him to find it and they touched the book in the same time. He looked into the other’s eyes as his heart was beating fast and in the next second he felt Usami’s lips over his. The only thing he could do was to answer to the kiss.

Usami was happy to touch and feel Yuto lips he want to do that long time his heart was beating and his body get hot. Usami cut the kiss and said with soft voice "is it okay,i think that you hate me",Usami was surprised of Yuto response as Usami hug Yuto and want to continue."yes,you're right what if some one seen us "Usami reply the handsome.Usami turn around and said "i will wait you at the dinner "as he leave and he was so happy that he want to fly,Usami take his car as he arrived to his flat and greet his mother."mom don't forget, Yuto will come at the dinner" Usami said as his mother reply "sure, i will make a delicious food".Usami go to his room get quick shower dressed and wait Yuto, while he waiting him he was thinking about the kiss and Yuto lips was so soft. Few minute the bell rang Usami hurry and opened the door "come in, the dinner is ready i was waiting you" as he blushed. Usami and Yuto sat and start eating and chatting, it was really an happy dinner. Suddenly an idea come in Usami mind "Yuto can we spend the rest of the time in your flat we can have fun and learn",Usami want the opportunity to get alone with Yuto.

“I don’t hate you idiot but I can’t deny you are my rival” Yuto answered and didn’t know what else to say as he did enjoy the kiss. He didn’t dream yesterday – Usami’s lips were soft and sweet. “Damn - I never liked a kiss so much before” he thought and said loudly “Let’s go or someone may catch us”. He took the book and answered “I will be there” he waved his hand as bye when cutie left. He stayed into the library for a while to study before he went home to get ready for the dinner. As Usami opened the door Yuto smiled and looked around to see Madam. He kissed her hand and sited down “Thank you for invited me to dinner again”. Soon they were chatting about funny things and Yuto felt he had a family for first time in his life. When he heard Usami’s question Yuto looked at Madam before he nodded “Sure, but don’t forget you should rest”. Madam laughed “He’s fine Yuto, come on you two should go and have fun”. Yuto sighed and stood up waiting for Usami to follow him.

Usami follow the handsome his heart start pulse fast. Usami enter the other flat it was nice and little mess as he looked at Yuto eyes as he turned and hide his shy face. " i will clean up this mess, while you changing then we will watch the movie" Usami said want the other to go a little to take his breath. Usami start cleaning and getting his breath he didn't know what's happen to him suddenly, few minute he finished and went to Yuto room to see why his dream guy take long. Usami enter the room suddenly his eyes widened and start shaking he saw Yuto get out from the bathroom and towel on his waist "this is not my first time seeing him like this.. i can't resist !" Usami was wondering. Usami froze and didn't move but he want this moment strongly, as he walk slowly toward his love and touch his chest feeling his skin. Usami raise his face and it was so red he start with kiss Yuto neck then his cheek, as he blushed and answer to the kiss. While Usami kiss his lover he said in his mind " Is this real .. my dream come true" , Usami was happy that his heart almost burst.

Yuto unlocked the door and let cutie to enter into his flat. He had no idea why he accepted his enemy into his house. “Ok, I will go to have a shower then” he said when cutie suggested he would clean his flat. He entered under the shower and let the warm water to calm him. After a quick shave he got out of the bathroom only with a fluffy towel around his waist. He was surprised to see Usami there but he didn’t say a word. He watched how cutie approached him and touched him, kissed him…he didn’t move at all. He didn’t find disgusting the fact a man was touching and kissing him “Do you want me Usami? Do you like me? That’s why you have a photo with me into your room?” he asked pushing cutie on his bed. He threw his towel away and started to undress Usami. "This is what you want? To make love with you?"

Usami was enjoying this moments then he blushed when he hear Yuto words, Usami looked at Yuto eyes, "this is my chance to express my feeling" Usami said in his mind, and answered him with trembling voice " Aa.. i want you.. i really loved you since the first time i saw you.. i like you Yuto". as his heart beating when he hear about the photo he felt embarrasing. Usami scared and didn't move when Yuto pushed him on the bed as his eyes widened and blushed when he saw Yuto remove his towel, his body was amazing, " Wait a minute .. Yuto .." Usami said that try to not avoid Yuto, few sec Usami get undress, as he moan a little when he feel Yuto hand, Usami hurry and put his hand in his mouth as he closed his eyes feeling Yuto touched and his body all around him as he get hard from only one touch in his privacy. Usami open his eyes and star touching Yuto chest saying " i really want that but i'm little scared". Usami put his hand around Yuto neck and hugged him as he start kissing it then he whispered in Yuto ear " i'm ready to do that just with you .. you're special to me".

Yuto couldn’t believe his ears - cutie was in love with him for real. “Well, well what a surprise, don’t tell me he wants me as a lover?” he thought and laughed when the other wanted to stop him “What’s wrong Usami? Didn’t you say you like me?” he pinched other’s nipples and went down removing other’s pants and touching him there “You are hard already cutie and I hardly touched you. Are you sure do you want me to stop? Your body seems to want something else”. As Usami answered he was scared Yuto sighed “Don’t worry you will enjoy it”. Feeling Usami’s hands around his neck, Yuto lost himself into his eyes “He wants to do it ..just with me? Is he a virgin?” then said loudly “Why I’m so special Usami? I’m a boy. Do you like boys? Are you gay?” he asked amused. Thinking well he never saw before Usami with a girl but in the same time he was scared of his feelings - touching cutie’s body didn’t feel bad at all; he had a soft skin.

“Don’t worry you will enjoy it”

Usami didn't believe the word come from Yuto the one who loved and at the first place his rival " Are you ok with that Yuto " Usami surprising as he was happy about it he thought "of course i'll enjoy it". Suddenly Usami towed Yuto hand as he become above him, Usami blushed as his heart start beating fast "I'm not gay, and i didn't fall in love since ten year, i was in love with my friend "keita" then he pass away, so i tell my self that i'll never fall with any guys" Usami said that looking at Yuto eyes with sad face as his eyes were full of tears and added " but i fall for you Yuto, i don't know why but i did ". Usami got in silence as he cover his shy face, then he approached to Yuto and put his head on his chest, Usami didn't feel such a comfort since long time. Few minute Usami turn to Yuto and said " This is my first time doing this.. and i don't know what to do but i'll try". As Usami start kissing Yuto lips feeling his tongue then he move to Yuto chest licks his nipple, and when he arrived at Yuto member he blushed, then he grabbed it and put it in his mouth as he looked at Yuto response.

“If I’m ok…?” Yuto said and blinked. He wasn’t sure about that, never before he touched a man but his rival was cute as a girl. “I guess I am” he said loudly as he touched Usami’s chest. “You are so soft…” he said slowly and soon laughed when he heard other’s answer “You are gay cutie. You liked a boy before and I never saw you with a girl” he was surprised when the other started to cry “He’s naked in front of me and I can see he’s a man…but why he behaves like a girl?” he wondered and looked on Usami waiting for him to calm down “I know it’s your first time cutie…” he answered his kiss and let Usami to do whatever he wanted. But once the other took his cock into his mouth Yuto let a moan to escape between his lips. He felt great and was hard already.

Usami stopped licking the other privacy, when he hear Yuto moan. Usami staring at the other response Yuto was so amazing and sexy, as Usami body getting hot and his heart start racing watching the other getting hard. " i'm really sorry , i didn't mean to force you" Usami said as he start thinking.." i really wanna him.. it's my chance to make him mine, but i don't want to force him, i don't want Yuto to hate me.. " Usami thoughts was annoying him, he don't wanna to stop knowing the other was okay with it . Few minute Usami stood up and start dressing as he said being sad " i'm sorry Yuto, it's late and you should rest " as Usami leave Yuto flat feeling regretting. Usami go to his room and lay on bed ," i shouldn't stop, When i'll have other opportunity" Usami said being depressed, few second he sleep. In the morning Usami woke up early as he take quick shower and wearing his clothes. His mother was prepare the breakfast as she asked " What did you two do yesterday ", Usami blushed saying " nothing, just chatting " and added " i will be late today don't wait for me" as he take his things and leave. And when he came out of his flat he saw yuto was talking to someone as he freeze.

“What? You didn’t force me…” Yuto said looking how the other ran away. “What happened? First he jump on me telling me he likes me and then he leaves in the middle of it. Maybe he gets scared…” he thought and stayed like that in bed cursing the other for his erection. After he solved the problem on the bathroom he took his pyjama and fell asleep. In the morning Hino called him and wake him up so he got ready to go to classes. He decided to wait cutie outside, next to his car. He wanted to be alone with him when they would chat. Just as he left his flat, a girl approached him “Good morning Yuto. How are you? Would you like to go out with me tonight?” Yuto smiled and flirted with her a little but refused her politely. He saw Usami and waved his hand. “Come on, we are late” he grabbed Usami’s hand and rushed downstairs letting the girl with the mouth opened.

• 2 weeks later...

Usami was shocked seeing a girl with Yuto as he wondering " who is she ~ is she his girlfriend " feeling jealous. Usami eyes widened as he raise his hand to waves back but suddenly Yuto grabbed his hand and walked fast, he blushed saying " Wait .. where.. but the girl " Usami was shocked his heart beating thinking about the last night, " Sure.." Usami said giving the car key to Yuto. As they get in the car it was his opportunity to apologize about the last night " I'm really sorry about what happened last night.. i didn't mean to do that but i couldn't control myself .. don't take it seriously " Usami blushed red saying that as he start Sweating, but Usami didn't mean to said that~he really meant all he did to Yuto last night except that he runs away~ ,he thinks if he said that the other will not hate him. Suddenly he turn to Yuto as he felt the other getting angry.

“Forget about her. It’s time for us to go to school. Give me the keys. I will drive.” Yuto asked the other and took the keys. He drove fast being a little annoyed. “ Idiot. Stop apologising. I know you like me and want me in your bed. You only get scared because you are a virgin…plus I never do it with a man. I do like your skin and your lips” Yuto confessed and was angry for saying it loudly. He almosy yelled “You stopped in the wrong moment…letting me hard as a rock. No girl did that before…but you made me crazy…I…” he stopped the car and turned to face the other. He leaned forward and kissed the other passionately. “Don’t forget we have a meeting tonight…no...a date” he said as he broke the kiss. “After what happened last night I think we are lovers” he added holding Usami’s hand into his.

Usami was shocked he was happy like he want to fly hearing the one who really loved saying that, he blushed red and was shy like a girl. Usami reply Yuto kiss he is really good kisser Usami really liked it and didn't want to stop as he hold Yuto hand feeling his skin, suddenly Usami eyes widened " A.. lovers.. date " Usami said in his mind as he reply his love " Sure.. Yuto i'm really happy.. i didn't Imagine this day will come only in my dreams" confessing with soft smile. Few second Usami feel weird in his member, something pain him as he blushed and shake saying in his mind " it's not happening.. getting hard this quickly~he just kissed me and touch my hand i should hide it he shouldn't see that ". Usami was really nervous as he changed the subject hopping the other won't notice him " Yuto we have competition after two day.. we should practice and then go together.." Usami said sweating, as he reply Yuto fast " nothing it's just my stomach pain me "~" wait.. What.. where we will go.." Usami said wondering.

Yuto laughed seeing how confused cutie was “I didn’t imagine either but I want to try be with you” he answered wondering if it was good what he was doing. He only knew one thing – he loved to kiss and touch Usami’s lips and body. “Yes we need to practice as I want us to win – it’s an important competition, our college must win. Plus imagine we will be sharing the same room since the contest is in another town…are you ok?” he asked seeing the other had a weird expression on his face. “I forgot you are as sensitive as a girl. Maybe it’s your period time” he teased Usami and sighed “We will go to practice idiot, we don’t have classes today since it’s holiday. We will go to the National Pool. Since I’m a model I can go there whenever I want”.

Usami laughed feeling relief "is that so .. i almost forgot today was a holiday " as he nodded feeling shy " That will be amazing sharing the room .. of course we will win". Usami get out of the car heading to the pool as he raised his head with smile in his face "Wah.. i really liked this place.. it's pretty big and spectacular ". Usami turn to Yuto " Let's get started.. and this time i will not leave you to win" as he wink and went to dress room and started to changed, while they changing Usami stopped and start watching the other changing getting half naked, as he blushed and start sweating remember what's happen between them as the other noticed him, as Usami laugh weirdly and nodded "i will wait out Yuto.. i will start practicing". Usami get out from the room quickly, his heart beating so fast as he blush " this is not the first time seeing him like this.. but this is getting worst i can't bear it any more" as he get inside the water waiting for Yuto, hoping he can be more patient.